Hey everyone!

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
GiantDaniel
Visitor
Visitor

Hey everyone!

Post by GiantDaniel » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:19 pm

So, uhm, hi everyone!
I just registered so I still don't know how this does exactly works, and I am not even english native speaker, but this forum seems nice! :3

So, I am Daniel (but you littles should call me master or king :> ) and I am a 22 yo guy from Italy. I have always been interesting into being a giant and having tiny women worshipping me :3
Concerning the rest, I study Foreign Literatures, I also love history, psychology and to travel!
I dunno what to add anymore

Hope some little girls want to chat with me :3
Bye~

Tags:

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:27 pm

Welcome to the forum! Generally, people talk about the fascination of the SW fantasy/fetish. Sadly, I can't fulfill your wish of chatting with little women, as I'm a dude, but I post screenshots from Super Smash Bros. of SW's interacting with their giant environment--I give people a visual of the fantasy, in other words. They're currently split into six different topics, so people can find a specific character. My handle is displayed on the right and/or up top.

Unfortunately, I'm completely hopeless at drawing, so posting these screenshots is the best I can do on this board. If you're interested in having your own visual, perhaps you could draw yourself, or find others with images. There's plenty of visuals and stories to go around on this board! :D

DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by DrWonko » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 pm

Welcome, Daniel.
GF: "I should warn you that I'm about to get shorter."
Me: "You make that sound like it's a bad thing!"