Meanwhile at Giantess City...

A place to talk about stuff that is not specifically fitting into one of the other categories
kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Meanwhile at Giantess City...

Post by kira123 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:29 pm

So I was just ghosting around and investigating in Giantess City, when I found out 2 things. Zoom-Zoom has an account on there, and one toxic troll is causing so much drama with another person there. And it keeps going in and blowing up at Zoom-Zoom's recent thread and GTS videos. Not only that I felt totally sorry for Zoom-Zoom having to deal with that BS, but I am not the least bit surprised that that site hasn't changed since I bailed because of that one SJW shit mop getting on my case about Brie Larson as Captain MAHvel. And of course, the chances of finding any SW updates are getting slimmer and slimmer. Like about as bad as P**n Hub taking the Tumblr route. It's kinda sad.
Last edited by kira123 on Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Some Wanderer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Meanwhile at Giantess City...

Post by Some Wanderer » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:51 am

Yeah I saw that fiasco too. It certainly escalated quickly. I hope it doesn't discourage Zoom-Zoom from making more content. If I may give my two cents on the site, I too have had my grievances with GTS City. I typically check the site because I like both GTS and SW (though I prefer SW over GTS), but I can't deny that it has no shortage of issues. One of the biggest gripes (and feel free to take that as a pun) I have with the site is how except the community acts. I understand that that, being a giantess based site, the GTS content comes first but there was a time where we didn't have this site so trying to bring SW content to the forefront was next to impossible, and what's even more irritating is when there is SW content it's practically neglected for the sake of the GTS content. Furthermore, while there are exceptions, the community's overall attitude is just unwelcoming. More often then not users come off as self-centered and will attack anyone who doesn't get with the program-especially if anyone dares post on an old thread or just post content that already on the site. I'll still check the site but when it comes to being a part of the community, I think I'll stick with this little group (and feel free to take that as a pun as well).
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."
https://www.deviantart.com/somehatter54

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:53 am

I sent a secret message to Zoom-Zoom about the situation with GTS City and sent them a link invite to this board. Waiting for the reply right now. I hope they'll understand that we're not as toxic as the assholes on GTS City.

Some Wanderer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Some Wanderer » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:59 am

kira123 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:53 am
I sent a secret message to Zoom-Zoom about the situation with GTS City and sent them a link invite to this board. Waiting for the reply right now. I hope they'll understand that we're not as toxic as the assholes on GTS City.
Good. I was wondering if somebody here should extend an invitation to them.
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."
https://www.deviantart.com/somehatter54