Fetishlands Site Update

A place to talk about stuff that is not specifically fitting into one of the other categories
kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Fetishlands Site Update

Post by kira123 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:06 pm

So I checked the website for new SW videos, and all of a sudden, Fetishlands (Size Fetish Zone) updated it, and for the worst. Here's the message on the site:

Welcome to Our Store

1. You will need to reset your password Via email. If you do not have access to the email used to setup your account just make a new account. We have not brought over old account information so thier is nothing to lose. you log in with your user name and password. If you forgot user name Contact me and I will give it to you.

2. If you need to redownload past purchases contact us. We still have access to the old order info going back about 2 years and longer. I guarantee 1 year of re-downloads after purchase but if your order is in my records I will send you links to the videos.

3. The New store does not support multiple downloads for a product so we defaulted to the HD version of products and will not be bringing back SD versions. For VR clips we defaulted to the VR Version but will be adding back the pov versions of VR clips soon but they will be seperate products.

4, Contact me if any issues.

I don't believe it! All of my info, all of my purchases, gone! And if I want to redownload, I have to contact them to do that? What the hell? 😑

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Fetishlands Site Update

Post by FreakyDude » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:50 pm

To be fair...

He made the announcement on Giantess City a while ago so people could prepare for the update. Someone could have told people here too (do'h!). All Size Fetish Zone announcements are made there, so if you're not already a member there, join so you can stay up to date.

The website said for years that it's not a cloud service. It's too expensive to keep something like that up. It kept old purchases up as a courtesy, but customers should expect their purchases to disappear at any time.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:23 pm

FreakyDude wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:50 pm
To be fair...

He made the announcement on Giantess City a while ago so people could prepare for the update. Someone could have told people here too (do'h!). All Size Fetish Zone announcements are made there, so if you're not already a member there, join so you can stay up to date.

The website said for years that it's not a cloud service. It's too expensive to keep something like that up. It kept old purchases up as a courtesy, but customers should expect their purchases to disappear at any time.
I didn't get the message, but ok. Thankfully, I managed to get my old account back via password reset. Trouble is all my old purchases are gone. But, at least I still have some of the favorites I purchased stashed in my hard drive. So it's all good.

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:49 pm

Try again. The site now says you can get the last two years of purchases if you still have the same account.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:28 am

FreakyDude wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:49 pm
Try again. The site now says you can get the last two years of purchases if you still have the same account.
I already saw. Everything I bought are all back. 😄