New Fiction-- Not Shrink

A place to talk about stuff that is not specifically fitting into one of the other categories
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

New Fiction-- Not Shrink

Post by Tina Tempest » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:10 pm

Hello gang,
I have not vanished from the face of the earth. I've gotten bogged down in other writing topics including investigating and researching an idea for a children's nonfiction book. Anyhoo, I have posted a new book. to Amazon and I'd like your feedback.It contains NO shrinking BUT... Ki-Gor and his mate Helene appeared in the pulp magazine, Jungle Stories form the 1930s to 1954. The stories traded on a lot of sex appeal including actual and implied nudity on the part of Helene who, when not skinny-dipping, ran around in just a leopard skin bra and panties. I have SUCH a girl crush on her!
I would call it fan fiction except the characters of Ki-Gor and his amazingly beautiful wife Helene are in the public domain, and therefore fair game for any author. I've read A LOT of Ki-Gor! He's more than just a blond Tarzan clone, and his stories are not as racist as Edgar Rice Burroughs's. His mate Helene, is no Jane. She is a fully integrated partner in his adventures and is menaced as much or more than Ki-Gor which brings up a question.
If you like this story, would you like me to write another Ki-Gor adventure where Helene is shrunk?
It won't be like my shrunken jungle goddess story in "Tiny Treats." She could encounter a witch doctor, an exiled scientist, an ancient Egyptian curse. The point is the staggeringly beautiful redhead would end up tiny, naked, and vulnerable. Her husband Ki-Gor might get her back tiny. He might get her back tall, but her initial shrinking is out of his hands. I have some ideas and I am open to suggestions.

Please let me know what you think. Should i maintain this tone for shrunken Helene story or go even more erotic?
Hanging from a vine in anticipation!
XXOOX -- Tina Tempest

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTGDQNZS/re ... C92&sr=8-1