What's the size range you like the best?

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Nano-Girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:43 pm
Location: Questionably on Earth
Gender:
Contact:

What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Nano-Girl » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:15 am

My favorite size when writing sw stories or just reading them is usually between the six inch to two inch mark, where the poor victim is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and yet big enough to see details on them. I think any smaller and it would be incredibly difficult to interact with them safely (although I'm not adverse to the idea whatsoever of them being that small) and any bigger makes it more difficult to keep them hidden or make them to easy to find. Usually anything beyond a foot or just plain too microscopic to see or interact with is my cut off point when writing (but not so much in reading. Also, kinda ironic because my username is literally nano-girl, as in practically microscopic. Huh). I think it's because I lean towards the victim being discovered which would happened far too quickly if the character is big enough or it'd be practically impossible if they're too small.

What about you guys? Do you have a favorite size? A specific range? A size cut off point?
Just your average anime weeb and macrophile. Keep heading left.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:39 am

My preference is Barbie doll size through to Baby Doll size. So roughly 10"-20" in size.

Sdk
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:45 am
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Sdk » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:12 am

I like the 6-12 inch range.

User avatar
sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:29 pm
Location: UK
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by sally g » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Ideally, I enjoy Barbie size (which is what I identify with best, from both the writing aspect and visually portraying in collage)

I can live with being a tad smaller or bigger, but not by much (no more than 3 inches either way).

When I read more regularly, I read most of what Minimizer wrote. It was enjoyable on the whole, but the thing that took the edge off it for me was his size preferences, which was usually around 3-4 inches (yes he did have some variations in one or two of his tales, but that was generally his favourite size). So I guess size does matter unfortunately, and the variety of our preferences is something that makes the hobby so interesting.
Last edited by sally g on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:16 pm
Location: Great Lakes Area
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Mac » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:28 pm

I like 1/6 scale stuff. I also have a doll fetish that allows for some unique ways to act my fantasies out.
DSC_5442 vs 2.jpg
DSC_5442 vs 2.jpg (1002.3 KiB) Viewed 5095 times
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!
Just gettin' ready for all ya little hotties! :twisted: ;)

User avatar
i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by i am insane » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:03 pm

In general.... honestly, I like just about anything. My favorite would probably be somewhere between 2 inches and a foot, the area where a woman can be interacted with (read, played with) but is largely unable to meaningfully interact with things around them. That said, even micro, where it's nigh-impossible to actully do anything other than flat-out kill the woman is fun, and half size is.... honestly, it's only ever been a stopping point to get smaller, in what I've read. There are pictures, but there never seems to be a story where to women are just at that size, though I feel it could be an interesting foundation to a NWO type of story. I kinda want to read a half size story now.
Dancing the mad dance, singing the mad song.

User avatar
Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:16 pm
Location: Great Lakes Area
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Mac » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:49 pm

:mrgreen: NSFW Alert!

I found this link:

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/159756/Cu ... rbie_Doll/

Pretty hot SW doggy video.
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!
Just gettin' ready for all ya little hotties! :twisted: ;)

User avatar
TheBigG
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:27 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by TheBigG » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:00 pm

6 inches to 3 foot any where in between

User avatar
DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:14 pm
Location: Upstate
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by DrWonko » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:16 pm

I like a wide-ish range: 4 to 18 inches. A lot of things can be accomplished in that range.
GF: "I should warn you that I'm about to get shorter."
Me: "You make that sound like it's a bad thing!"

User avatar
SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 227
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:42 pm
Location: "Everywhere and Nowhere"
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:18 am

It's a mix for me: mostly somewhere around 18 inches or smaller. Not to small to lose but not too big to be seen.
:?: Mysterious Stranger :?:

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 757
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:40 am

i am insane wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:03 pm
...half size is.... honestly, it's only ever been a stopping point to get smaller, in what I've read. There are pictures, but there never seems to be a story where to women are just at that size, though I feel it could be an interesting foundation to a NWO type of story. I kinda want to read a half size story now.
There is one here in the "Once sentence at a time" thread, and a similar (rules) one in the FBS forum on the process. You can even add to them.

I like 4-3 feet, but smaller can be good too.

User avatar
quefue
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:31 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by quefue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Being as I have two intersecting fetishes, it depends on the girl. 3ft is probably the tallest while 6ins is probably the smallest.
Giantess is completely overrated, Koonago's underappreciated :/

User avatar
wmhny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:59 pm
Location: Illinois
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by wmhny » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:09 am

24 to 30 inches.

Axtwyt
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:06 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Axtwyt » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:43 pm

3 inches to a foot tall (5 centimeters to 30 centimeters for those of us who are metrically inclined)

dalekguy
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:02 pm
Location: australia nsw
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by dalekguy » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:39 pm

barbie size to small is hard to play with
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (83.07 KiB) Viewed 2043 times

User avatar
Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:41 pm
Location: Lisbon
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:27 pm

15 Cm tall, don't know about inches, Im from Portugal, cheers
Join Me on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CarlosLoff - Geographer, Photography Teacher, and 3D Comics Creator

User avatar
Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:28 am
Location: USA
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:57 am

Hand-Holder wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:27 pm
15 Cm tall, don't know about inches, Im from Portugal, cheers
Dear Hand-Man,

15 centimeters tall is about 6 inches tall. This is the same scale used in "Gulliver's Travels" and "Land of the Giants". This makes the "Little People" 1/12th scale. To them, everything is 12x larger than "normal". So a Little Lady is small enough to fit across a normal-sized male hand with a bit to spare.

Kara :kiss:

(image by Bobvan on Deviantart)
Attachments
2. My Heroine.jpg
2. My Heroine.jpg (140.47 KiB) Viewed 1291 times

User avatar
Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:41 pm
Location: Lisbon
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:15 am

Yes, thanks to this excellent board I even saw myself at home converting online, grabbing a measuring tape and imagining a little like you on my desk, 6 to 7 inches is now my reference... 7 may seem too much but when is time to use some skillful fingerplay, either for groping and fondling, either for pulling some clothes, 7 inches can improve the experience for both sides...
Join Me on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CarlosLoff - Geographer, Photography Teacher, and 3D Comics Creator

User avatar
lilliputlover
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:34 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by lilliputlover » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:42 am

Anything between 6 to 8 inches..

User avatar
Giant-Man1984
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:46 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Giant-Man1984 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:07 pm

2 inches is perfect for me, I really like the idea that from my girlfriend's point of view I would be as tall as a building. That she is amazed (and also excited) by how gigantic and immense I am compared to her.😎😎😎😎

User avatar
Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:28 am
Location: USA
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:19 pm

Hand-Holder wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:15 am
Yes, thanks to this excellent board I even saw myself at home converting online, grabbing a measuring tape and imagining a little like you on my desk, 6 to 7 inches is now my reference... 7 may seem too much but when is time to use some skillful fingerplay, either for groping and fondling, either for pulling some clothes, 7 inches can improve the experience for both sides...
Dear Hand-Man,

My previous Boss/Owner davren57 always liked to keep me at about 7 inches tall. That was his preferred size for little me. After a while, I thought that was just the perfect size to be!

Occasionally, I would ask him to shrink me down to half size (3.5 inches) just so I could see how the world looked at twice it's "normal" (to me) size.
I have to say, it was AWFULLY big (and scary) when I was that small!

Tiny hugs,
Kara :kiss:
Attachments
kara_problem_shoes4_by_davren57-dcjnka8.jpg
kara_problem_shoes4_by_davren57-dcjnka8.jpg (775.96 KiB) Viewed 707 times
kara_mouse2_by_davren57-dcfk2iw (1).jpg
kara_mouse2_by_davren57-dcfk2iw (1).jpg (979.68 KiB) Viewed 707 times
esdd_12_by_davren57_dd62vdk.png
esdd_12_by_davren57_dd62vdk.png (2.82 MiB) Viewed 707 times
esdd_16_by_davren57_dd6dn2l.png
esdd_16_by_davren57_dd6dn2l.png (2.37 MiB) Viewed 707 times

User avatar
Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:28 am
Location: USA
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:36 pm

Giant-Man1984 wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:07 pm
2 inches is perfect for me, I really like the idea that from my girlfriend's point of view I would be as tall as a building. That she is amazed (and also excited) by how gigantic and immense I am compared to her.😎😎😎😎
Dear Giant-Man,

Trust me when I tell you that when "the little woman" is anywhere from 6" or smaller, you are PLENTY big from her point of view!

2 inches would be a little scary to me...at this size, I would be SO afraid of being crushed to a tiny red stain by your enormous hand!
(on the plus side, I think she would be very unlikely to give you any attitude if she was only 2 inches tall)

Just my own feelings about it. Of course you may shrink your favorite ladies to any size you wish.
Tiny hugs,
Kara :kiss:

(images by Victoria555 and Vorifax)
Attachments
_Hand_.jpg
_Hand_.jpg (73.18 KiB) Viewed 706 times
11.sw_slave_g.png
11.sw_slave_g.png (2.19 MiB) Viewed 706 times

User avatar
Giant-Man1984
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:46 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Giant-Man1984 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:47 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:36 pm
Giant-Man1984 wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:07 pm
2 inches is perfect for me, I really like the idea that from my girlfriend's point of view I would be as tall as a building. That she is amazed (and also excited) by how gigantic and immense I am compared to her.😎😎😎😎
Dear Giant-Man,

Trust me when I tell you that when "the little woman" is anywhere from 6" or smaller, you are PLENTY big from her point of view!

2 inches would be a little scary to me...at this size, I would be SO afraid of being crushed to a tiny red stain by your enormous hand!
(on the plus side, I think she would be very unlikely to give you any attitude if she was only 2 inches tall)

Just my own feelings about it. Of course you may shrink your favorite ladies to any size you wish.
Tiny hugs,
Kara :kiss:

(images by Victoria555 and Vorifax)
Even if my little woman was 4 inches tall, that's okay with meπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. However, I would make sure that she herself does not have to be afraid of her man her giant who will love her even more and protect her.
forever . πŸ’—πŸ’—

User avatar
Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:28 am
Location: USA
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:41 am

Giant-Man1984 wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:47 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:36 pm
Giant-Man1984 wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:07 pm
2 inches is perfect for me, I really like the idea that from my girlfriend's point of view I would be as tall as a building. That she is amazed (and also excited) by how gigantic and immense I am compared to her.😎😎😎😎
Dear Giant-Man,

Trust me when I tell you that when "the little woman" is anywhere from 6" or smaller, you are PLENTY big from her point of view!

2 inches would be a little scary to me...at this size, I would be SO afraid of being crushed to a tiny red stain by your enormous hand!
(on the plus side, I think she would be very unlikely to give you any attitude if she was only 2 inches tall)

Just my own feelings about it. Of course you may shrink your favorite ladies to any size you wish.
Tiny hugs,
Kara :kiss:

(images by Victoria555 and Vorifax)
Even if my little woman was 4 inches tall, that's okay with meπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. However, I would make sure that she herself does not have to be afraid of her man her giant who will love her even more and protect her.
forever . πŸ’—πŸ’—

Dear Giant_Man,

Ohhh! What a wonderful answer!

Now that I know that's how you feel about it, I would not be afraid to be any size you wished me to be, because I know you will take care of me no matter how teeny I might become.

Thank you!
Kara :kiss:

Axtwyt
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:06 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: What's the size range you like the best?

Post by Axtwyt » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:02 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:41 am
Giant-Man1984 wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:47 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:36 pm


Dear Giant-Man,

Trust me when I tell you that when "the little woman" is anywhere from 6" or smaller, you are PLENTY big from her point of view!

2 inches would be a little scary to me...at this size, I would be SO afraid of being crushed to a tiny red stain by your enormous hand!
(on the plus side, I think she would be very unlikely to give you any attitude if she was only 2 inches tall)

Just my own feelings about it. Of course you may shrink your favorite ladies to any size you wish.
Tiny hugs,
Kara :kiss:

(images by Victoria555 and Vorifax)
Even if my little woman was 4 inches tall, that's okay with meπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. However, I would make sure that she herself does not have to be afraid of her man her giant who will love her even more and protect her.
forever . πŸ’—πŸ’—

Dear Giant_Man,

Ohhh! What a wonderful answer!

Now that I know that's how you feel about it, I would not be afraid to be any size you wished me to be, because I know you will take care of me no matter how teeny I might become.

Thank you!
Kara :kiss:
I’d like to think most of us would gladly take care of you, no matter the size.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests