Have you ever done a fancasting on your hypothetical fictional movie with a GT and Sw ?

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Giant-Man1984
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Have you ever done a fancasting on your hypothetical fictional movie with a GT and Sw ?

Post by Giant-Man1984 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:28 pm

For example, I imagined a remake of: The seventh voyage of Sinbad with Henry Cavill as Sinbad and Selena Gomez (or Emma Watson as Princess Parisa)

Or even "The amazing colossal man" I imagined a remake with Glenn Manning and Carol Forrest could be interpreted by Chris Pratt / Hayden Panettiere, or The Rock / Karen Gillian and finally Louis Ferrigno Jr./AnnaSophia Robb

I also imagined a film about the first Ant-Man (which obviously would soon become GIant-Man 😎😎😎) and the Wasp interpreated by Alexander Skarsgård and
Emilia Clarke or even Alan Ritchson e
Katherine Langford (or even Ariel Winter).

A movie about a gentle giant (or a transposition of gulliver's travels like the one with Jack Black) falling in love with a normal-sized woman the giant could be played by Tom Hardy, Michael Fassbender and the woman by Sophie Turner or Florence Pugh

Tags:

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Have you ever done a fancasting on your hypothetical fictional movie with a GT and Sw ?

Post by kira123 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:34 am

I do like to see the likes of the Borrowers, Arrietty, or The Littles make a comeback. Same for Dr. Shrinker and Land of the Giants.

Sdk
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Have you ever done a fancasting on your hypothetical fictional movie with a GT and Sw ?

Post by Sdk » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:42 am

I once imagined a remake of The Devil Doll with Morena Baccarin as the evil scientist who shrinks Margot Robbie to do her bidding. Although unlike the original, Robbie is aware of her situation and finds a way to restore her size and shrink Baccarin.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:01 am

Emma and Princess Parisa makes my life have meaning! :ray_gun

I'm about to put out a fancasting for a Land of the Giants reboot. Since we are for SW, the male roles will be genderbent.

"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Sdk
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sdk » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:56 pm

I probably mentioned this before, but with all the remakes of 80s movies, I'd love an ISW remake with Julie Bowen as the titular character. She's hot and she can do comedy.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:51 am

Emma and Princess Parisa makes my life have meaning! :ray_gun
WHEW! This had me quite concerned for most of the day, but things are looking up the last few hours:
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 07775.html

"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."