Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:14 pm
You win my Internets! :lol:
"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: With today's science

Post by chesya » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:18 pm

You can be sure that some scientist somewhere would engage in vivisection of tiny people should they exist, especially should they be brought into existence by the same lab. It would be a ridculuous waste of resources not to vivisect. It's much more fun keeping them in one piece or in a reparable state.

I believe that you need to be a sadist or a masochist to be into SW. My Sado limit is injecting with an outsize syringe. I prefer cat style toying without the kill, but sometimes playing a little rough.
city_of_girls_by_chesya_dd96klb-pre.jpg
city_of_girls_by_chesya_dd96klb-pre.jpg (87.39 KiB) Viewed 12652 times
In the following picture, anybody wishing to put the girl in the jar wishes her harm by depriving her of freedom and privacy in the cold hardness of glass. Any girl wishing to be there is a masochist.
jjar Image4 21cr1.jpg
jjar Image4 21cr1.jpg (193.83 KiB) Viewed 12652 times

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:23 pm

chesya wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:18 pm
I believe that you need to be a sadist or a masochist to be into SW.
I disagree with this statement. I am.neither and enjoy SW fully. I hate pain and don't equate it with pleasure. My enjoyment of SW is based on care and security. The power play type roles are nice, but not necessary for me to enjoy the fetish.

That isn't to say that others disagree with you, just me. I'm simply saying they aren't a requirement for everyone as you state.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:10 pm

azureeyes wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:23 pm
chesya wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:18 pm
I believe that you need to be a sadist or a masochist to be into SW.
I disagree with this statement. I am.neither and enjoy SW fully. I hate pain and don't equate it with pleasure. My enjoyment of SW is based on care and security. The power play type roles are nice, but not necessary for me to enjoy the fetish.

That isn't to say that others disagree with you, just me. I'm simply saying they aren't a requirement for everyone as you state.
I agree with you Azureeyes. SW enjoyment doesn't have to be just cruel. It might sound funny me saying that since that is what I mostly write about at some level or another. But I have ideas of care takers or even men planning on being cruel that decided against at after they receive their sw. (Circumstances could make how they got a sw as cruel, but semantics.)

I honestly feel I would more likely pamper a sw if one fell into my lap then torment her. Even though I enjoy the cruel fantasy. Just because one likes to imagine one scenario doesn't mean that's how they would act if that situation comes up. I enjoy some first person shooters, but I doubt I could shoot at a person.

Now I'm not saying your wrong if your only into the sadist or masochist aspects of sw. Just that they don't have to go hand and hand. I would imagine many of the little ladies here enjoy the caretaker or even miss sized partners aspects. Verity makes a better potluck.

HH1

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:29 pm

HentaiHunter1 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:10 pm

I agree with you Azureeyes. SW enjoyment doesn't have to be just cruel. It might sound funny me saying that since that is what I mostly write about at some level or another. But I have ideas of care takers or even men planning on being cruel that decided against at after they receive their sw. (Circumstances could make how they got a sw as cruel, but semantics.)

I honestly feel I would more likely pamper a sw if one fell into my lap then torment her. Even though I enjoy the cruel fantasy. Just because one likes to imagine one scenario doesn't mean that's how they would act if that situation comes up. I enjoy some first person shooters, but I doubt I could shoot at a person.

Now I'm not saying your wrong if your only into the sadist or masochist aspects of sw. Just that they don't have to go hand and hand. I would imagine many of the little ladies here enjoy the caretaker or even miss sized partners aspects. Verity makes a better potluck.

HH1
I remember back, way before Min's board a discussion that started off asking the direct question to those who liked the VSW genre if they would truly be like that if they had an actual tiny women. I remember the majority of them who answered said, "WTF?! Of course not! I'd take care of her and try to help her!"

Which I think is important to hear. Because it is a fantasy and it can be anything and anyway you want. For some being in control, even to violent extremes, is satisfying because of their own personal lives. Not necessarily because they aren't in control, but let's face it, there's always that boss, coworker, person you have to deal with who very much deserves a dirt nap and even better if you could help them with that. But it doesn't mean you are ever going to actually do any of that and often, when presented with a reality, find, you have absolutely no desire to move on with the fantasy ideas.

I think it is easy to speculate and imagine the worst and most violent ideas because shrinking isn't real and isn't even close to potentially becoming real any time soon, if ever. Therefore, it is easier to distance one's self with a reality. And that's perfectly okay to do! That's why it's fantasy.

As an SW, sometimes, it is hard to determine intent. Just because it is fantasy doesn't mean there aren't very real people who would use the fantasy as a way to lure a potential victim. Particularly in this day and age with incels and other types of toxic behaviors. So it's often nice to hear from the giants that they are aware it is fantasy and is not a true reflection of their real selves.

So when a sweeping generalization is made about the likes and desires of Sw's and Bigs, it's really not okay. I hate to be "that person", but there are a lot of problems with that for me.

Let me state again, it is *perfectly* okay to be into sado masochistic things. It is okay if that is a part of who you are. But that is for the person speaking only. It does not reflect everyone in the room and shouldn't be applied as such. Consent also works in this type of situation as well. I'm not okay with someone making a sweeping comment that could subject me unwillingly to things I'm not okay with. I accept you as you are, but please don't superimpose those things on me unless I have agreed with it.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:01 pm

Maybe because I didn't sperate my statement of agreement with my view point on the matter. For that I'm sorry. It was not my intent to talk for, comment on behalf, or superimpose options on anyone but myself. I am sorry that I caused that misunderstanding.

HH1

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:45 am

HentaiHunter1 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:01 pm
Maybe because I didn't sperate my statement of agreement with my view point on the matter. For that I'm sorry. It was not my intent to talk for, comment on behalf, or superimpose options on anyone but myself. I am sorry that I caused that misunderstanding.

HH1
My comment in regards to consent or superimposing wasn't towards you. It was a further statement about the comment that everyone into SW is either sadistic or masochistic (or both). That statement creates a blanket stereotype that isn't true and can be detrimental to those who are not.

I understood your statement. Sorry for the confusion. :)

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:19 am

Oh good. To be honest I was racking my brain trying to figure out what I typed that came off that way. Thank You.

HH1 :D

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:13 pm

HentaiHunter1 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:19 am
Oh good. To be honest I was racking my brain trying to figure out what I typed that came off that way. Thank You.

HH1 :D
Na, I was suffering from the "And another thing!!!" rant without backtracking. Lol

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:52 pm

Oh, I do that all the time.:D

HH1

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:52 am

TheReducer wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:03 pm
I've seen over the years the two sides of the sw camp. There are some that see the tiny ladies as just objects that can be used as the owner sees fit. If they break, toss them and get a new one.
While others see the tinies as precious little items, pets or whatever you would like to call them. They will be kept for as long as they live and taken care of.
So if you're a tiny lady, pray you are not found and sold to the mean camp. I run the gentle crew and will take very good care of you.
You are SO right , Dear Reducer! We always hope we will be found by the gentle giants or giantesses (unless we're in one of those moods...) but the problem is that depending on who shrinks you or finds you, you never know for certain what kind of owner you are going to be the pet or property of.

I also believe that there are otherwise normal people out there whose generally kind behavior would change in time if they found a tiny woman...you know the saying about "absolute power corrupting absolutely"? Any normal-sized person has absolute power over a tiny 6-inch doll. *shiver*

Thank you for being in charge of "the gentle crew"! (you always have been)
Kara :kiss:

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:15 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:52 am
TheReducer wrote:
I've seen over the years the two sides of the sw camp. There are some that see the tiny ladies as just objects that can be used as the owner sees fit. If they break, toss them and get a new one.
While others see the tinies as precious little items, pets or whatever you would like to call them. They will be kept for as long as they live and taken care of.
So if you're a tiny lady, pray you are not found and sold to the mean camp. I run the gentle crew and will take very good care of you.
You are SO right , Dear Reducer! We always hope we will be found by the gentle giants or giantesses (unless we're in one of those moods...) but the problem is that depending on who shrinks you or finds you, you never know for certain what kind of owner you are going to be the pet or property of.

I also believe that there are otherwise normal people out there whose generally kind behavior would change in time if they found a tiny woman...you know the saying about "absolute power corrupting absolutely"? Any normal-sized person has absolute power over a tiny 6-inch doll. *shiver*

I don’t think there’s a soul here that would do anything but put you on a pedestal, Kara (possibly literally). Of course, that all depends on what kind of games you like to play. ;-)
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:46 pm

Bloodthirstybutcher wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:15 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
TheReducer wrote:

I don’t think there’s a soul here that would do anything but put you on a pedestal, Kara (possibly literally). Of course, that all depends on what kind of games you like to play. ;-)
Ohhhh! Thank you, Butcher! I hope you are right! I certainly don't want to be dissected!

Some women don't like the idea of being "put on a pedestal", but I think it could be fun. It just depends on what you mean by being on a pedestal...what exactly would I be doing up there?

Of course the first thing that comes to mind would be as a doll being displayed on a pedestal stand. My small size would make this easy to do. The only drawback is that I think it would get a little boring for the doll to just stand there and be admired all day. I don't mind being on display, but I think I would need some breaks so I could go off and have a snack or have some fun doing something else. Unless you have glued my shoes to the pedestal with Super Glue and also put a few dabs inside my teeny shoes. Now that would be a little frustrating!

I also would not want to wake up and find a key sticking out of my back...

The other use for a pedestal is have your doll dance while she is up there. Now this is something I would enjoy much more while up on a pedestal. I love to dance and also to be the center of attention. For some reason I feel even sexier dancing while I am tiny. It adds an extra element of flirtation and eroticism and even danger to the dance, because I know that at any moment a giant hand could reach down and pluck me off my pedestal and its owner can then do whatever they wish with me...especially since I will not be wearing much in the way of clothing by then!

I have been a "tiny dancer" on little "stages" made of wood and metal, and, of course, danced on the plastic stage of blank CD holder with the spindle in the center as my pole. Some of my male admirers prefer this stage because after I am done it's easy to snap the plastic lid back on and put me away until my next "command performance".

If you are interested in knowing what is going on in my head while I am dancing and why I enjoy it so, you can find out here:
(there are also some images of me dancing on a little pedestal)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2026

You could also look up The Minimizer's story "Stripped Down" to read about a high-priced stripper who performs a private dance for an audience of One on a special plastic stage, but she doesn't realize until it's too late what has happened to her (just try to guess!)

(images by misterglacius, donnadomenitzo, Alucard's spirit and Minimizer)
Attachments
maid_doll_by_misterglacius-dbyu85n.jpg
maid_doll_by_misterglacius-dbyu85n.jpg (117.02 KiB) Viewed 12418 times
the_favorite_doll_by_donnadomenitzo-d8210yv.jpg
the_favorite_doll_by_donnadomenitzo-d8210yv.jpg (158.09 KiB) Viewed 12418 times
nadia_s_prize_student_by_alucards_spirit-d7k6ob7.jpg
nadia_s_prize_student_by_alucards_spirit-d7k6ob7.jpg (92.28 KiB) Viewed 12418 times
sammi4.jpg
sammi4.jpg (276.47 KiB) Viewed 12418 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:16 pm

Can anyone do some shrinkee editing with this? (I know... Emma. Surprise.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kSAIVyRSUE
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:18 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:46 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:

Ohhhh! Thank you, Butcher! I hope you are right! I certainly don't want to be dissected!

Some women don't like the idea of being "put on a pedestal", but I think it could be fun. It just depends on what you mean by being on a pedestal...what exactly would I be doing up there?

Of course the first thing that comes to mind would be as a doll being displayed on a pedestal stand. My small size would make this easy to do. The only drawback is that I think it would get a little boring for the doll to just stand there and be admired all day. I don't mind being on display, but I think I would need some breaks so I could go off and have a snack or have some fun doing something else. Unless you have glued my shoes to the pedestal with Super Glue and also put a few dabs inside my teeny shoes. Now that would be a little frustrating!

The other use for a pedestal is have your doll dance while she is up there. Now this is something I would enjoy much more while up on a pedestal. I love to dance and also to be the center of attention. For some reason I feel even sexier dancing while I am tiny. It adds an extra element of flirtation and eroticism and even danger to the dance, because I know that at any moment a giant hand could reach down and pluck me off my pedestal and its owner can then do whatever they wish with me...especially since I will not be wearing much in the way of clothing by then!

I have been a "tiny dancer" on little "stages" made of wood and metal, and, of course, danced on the plastic stage of blank CD holder with the spindle in the center as my pole. Some of my male admirers prefer this stage because after I am done it's easy to snap the plastic lid back on and put me away until my next "command performance".

If you are interested in knowing what is going on in my head while I am dancing and why I enjoy it so, you can find out here:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2026

You could also look up The Minimizer's story "Stripped Down" to read about a high-priced stripper who performs a private dance for an audience of One on a special plastic stage, but she doesn't realize until it's too late what has happened to her (just try to guess!)

Oh Kara, you adorable little tease, if you ever find yourself in the middle of the country, you’ll always have a hamster cage to stay in with me. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlGlaNlcWE
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:14 am

Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:18 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:46 pm

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2026

Oh Kara, you adorable little tease, if you ever find yourself in the middle of the country, you’ll always have a hamster cage to stay in with me. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlGlaNlcWE
Dear Butcher,

Thank you for your kind words about tiny me (I think), and for the best offer I've had today. I have lived in many hamster cages in my little life, and I always feel safe and protected when I'm inside one. Plus I can still get my daily quota of exercise! :)

P.S.--Love the song! That one would be easy to dance to. ;)
Attachments
cage_by_lefrenchie_ddx2lt9-fullview.jpg
cage_by_lefrenchie_ddx2lt9-fullview.jpg (129.22 KiB) Viewed 12373 times

lilliputlover
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by lilliputlover » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:54 am

Well I don't know about the sadism/masochism side of things, I just know what I find sexy, and a tiny, beautiful woman is exceptionally sexy. I'm like Butcher, in that I couldn't ever countenance the idea of submitting a woman to vivisection or worse, if she is tiny. Even if she's an alien lifeform. If I were fortunate enough to find a tiny woman, I would take the utmost care of her. If you ever find yourself in the UK Kara, you would be well cared for here.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:01 am

lilliputlover wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:54 am
Well I don't know about the sadism/masochism side of things, I just know what I find sexy, and a tiny, beautiful woman is exceptionally sexy. I'm like Butcher, in that I couldn't ever countenance the idea of submitting a woman to vivisection or worse, if she is tiny. Even if she's an alien lifeform. If I were fortunate enough to find a tiny woman, I would take the utmost care of her. If you ever find yourself in the UK Kara, you would be well cared for here.
Thank you, Sir! This is one of the reasons I hang around this place, there are some lovely gentlemen here who know how to cherish a woman!

With these offers I have been receiving, I can see I am going to have to figure out how to mail myself across the country and to Europe! At 6 inches high, it really shouldn't be that difficult..as long as there are breathing holes in the box I am shipped inside. I might also have to take a teeny bit of sleeping pill to put myself out during the trip...imagine the guy's reaction when he lifts the lid on this little gift... ;)

Attachments
box4_by_spawngts-dakybqd.jpg
box4_by_spawngts-dakybqd.jpg (252.79 KiB) Viewed 12220 times

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:15 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:01 am
lilliputlover wrote:
Thank you, Sir! This is one of the reasons I hang around this place, there are some lovely gentlemen here who know how to cherish a woman!

With these offers I have been receiving, I can see I am going to have to figure out how to mail myself across the country and to Europe! At 6 inches high, it really shouldn't be that difficult..as long as there are breathing holes in the box I am shipped inside. I might also have to take a teeny bit of sleeping pill to put myself out during the trip...imagine the guy's reaction when he lifts the lid on this little gift... ;)

Oh Kara, you defiantly need to mail yourself to me! I know I will treat you right! Perhaps there will be a service in the future like a mail order bride but for shrunken women! Get to choose the type of girl you want, outfit and how long you get to keep her. For you I am thinking a school girl outfit with hair up in pig tails, skirt, tight shirt, white socks and Mary Jane's! Mmmmmm when I pull you out of your box and feel you squirm in my fist! I know what I will do with you first! Detention! Tape you down to my desk and spank you with either a ruler or my finger! >:)
Attachments
fe4e23e8fb2dc442ebf8249907e5ca11.jpg
fe4e23e8fb2dc442ebf8249907e5ca11.jpg (19.75 KiB) Viewed 12211 times

lilliputlover
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by lilliputlover » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:57 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
lilliputlover wrote:

Ooh la la! I'll have to keep an eye on the mail from now on!! :wink:

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:58 pm

BigManEd wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:15 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
lilliputlover wrote:

Oh Kara, you defiantly need to mail yourself to me! I know I will treat you right! Perhaps there will be a service in the future like a mail order bride but for shrunken women! Get to choose the type of girl you want, outfit and how long you get to keep her. For you I am thinking a school girl outfit with hair up in pig tails, skirt, tight shirt, white socks and Mary Jane's! Mmmmmm when I pull you out of your box and feel you squirm in my fist! I know what I will do with you first! Detention! Tape you down to my desk and spank you with either a ruler or my finger! >:)
Dear "big" man (and you are probably not! giggle)

Although I might be tempted to have a girlfriend put me in a box and mail me to one of the "lovely gentlemen" who frequent the SWB, that description does NOT apply to YOU! You have shown, in our conversations in the thread "Creative Punishments" that you are a male sexist pig who does NOT appreciate women for who we are, thinks of them as being put on earth to serve and cater to a man's needs and his ego (I am CERTAIN that your ego is giant-sized!) and whose masculinity is SO unsure of itself that you can only feel like a "big man" by cutting the women in your life down to tiny size. Then their brains and accomplishments won't threaten your sense of self-worth, and you can enjoy the illusion of being "large and in charge" by turning the women you encounter into helpless dolls so they don't threaten your precarious hold on your manhood!

And of course, like most egoist males, the only kind of encounter you can dream up for our first meeting has to do with me wearing some slutty schoolgirl outfit, complete with mini-skirt, super-high heels, and a blouse so small I am bursting out of it! What a giggle! No woman I know dresses like this anymore. Of course, putting me into the role of a teen-aged bimbo automatically makes me younger and less threatening to your masculinity. That is certainly to pattern.

So sad...

Axtwyt
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Axtwyt » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:52 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
lilliputlover wrote:

Whoever you mail yourself would certainly be very lucky!

Of course, you’d probably have to make very sure that whoever you send yourself to is a proper gentleman!

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:25 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:58 pm
BigManEd wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:15 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:

Dear "big" man (and you are probably not! giggle)

Although I might be tempted to have a girlfriend put me in a box and mail me to one of the "lovely gentlemen" who frequent the SWB, that description does NOT apply to YOU! You have shown, in our conversations in the thread "Creative Punishments" that you are a male sexist pig who does NOT appreciate women for who we are, thinks of them as being put on earth to serve and cater to a man's needs and his ego (I am CERTAIN that your ego is giant-sized!) and whose masculinity is SO unsure of itself that you can only feel like a "big man" by cutting the women in your life down to tiny size. Then their brains and accomplishments won't threaten your sense of self-worth, and you can enjoy the illusion of being "large and in charge" by turning the women you encounter into helpless dolls so they don't threaten your precarious hold on your manhood!

And of course, like most egoist males, the only kind of encounter you can dream up for our first meeting has to do with me wearing some slutty schoolgirl outfit, complete with mini-skirt, super-high heels, and a blouse so small I am bursting out of it! What a giggle! No woman I know dresses like this anymore. Of course, putting me into the role of a teen-aged bimbo automatically makes me younger and less threatening to your masculinity. That is certainly to pattern.

So sad...

Kara, you seductive little tease!

Why do you have it in for me huh? I'm just trying to show you some loving! And at 6 inches tall I know for a fact that I am bigger than you 8-) you just need me to show you a good time! And I know I can do that. I've seen the way you talk to other men and how much you enjoy the idea of dressing up for your giants. You want to be my personal plaything you just won't admit it to yourself! What is wrong with desiring the women in my life to be shrunk and become mine? I think you would enjoy being with others of your kind. Others dolls, toys if you will that are mine! I will not stop until you are in my grasp and my willing little toy!

THE BIGMAN ED 8-)

Olo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Olo » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:42 am

azureeyes wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:29 pm
I remember back, way before Min's board a discussion that started off asking the direct question to those who liked the VSW genre if they would truly be like that if they had an actual tiny women. I remember the majority of them who answered said, "WTF?! Of course not! I'd take care of her and try to help her!"

Which I think is important to hear. Because it is a fantasy and it can be anything and anyway you want. For some being in control, even to violent extremes, is satisfying because of their own personal lives. Not necessarily because they aren't in control, but let's face it, there's always that boss, coworker, person you have to deal with who very much deserves a dirt nap and even better if you could help them with that. But it doesn't mean you are ever going to actually do any of that and often, when presented with a reality, find, you have absolutely no desire to move on with the fantasy ideas.

I think it is easy to speculate and imagine the worst and most violent ideas because shrinking isn't real and isn't even close to potentially becoming real any time soon, if ever. Therefore, it is easier to distance one's self with a reality. And that's perfectly okay to do! That's why it's fantasy.

As an SW, sometimes, it is hard to determine intent. Just because it is fantasy doesn't mean there aren't very real people who would use the fantasy as a way to lure a potential victim. Particularly in this day and age with incels and other types of toxic behaviors. So it's often nice to hear from the giants that they are aware it is fantasy and is not a true reflection of their real selves.
This passage helped prompt another of my navel-gazing digressions:

What's It To You?
Links to all my Stories and Images may now be found here.

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Sat May 15, 2021 12:30 am

@Olo - that was a great read! I'm glad you were inspired by my comment!