A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
foreverlurk
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Shrinking women out and about

Post by foreverlurk » Wed May 01, 2024 10:17 pm

ClipCarson wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 8:28 pm
Perhaps that's a combination of fantasies ... the helpless beautiful shrunken woman and me as the proverbial white knight.
That's about it in a nutshell. Weird mix of wanting to care for/protect opposed to the desire to shrink and put in state of complete vulnerability. Doesn't make sense but it is what it is! :lol:

Sometimes I want to protecc even if I AM THE CAUSE of her smallness. "Hello, I am the cause of - and solution to - all your problems" :mrgreen:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed May 01, 2024 10:26 pm

ClipCarson wrote:
\But then I picture myself being appalled at her — "H-How ... How could you think I would ... HARM YOU?? I would never do anything to hurt you/a cute shrunken woman!" Perhaps at some point she needs her hands free, to accomplish some task, and decides what the hell, so he sees me naked. But then she's won over by my sincerity and realizes she has nothing to fear from me (as long as I don't trip over my own feet and land on top of her).

Perhaps that's a combination of fantasies ... the helpless beautiful shrunken woman and me as the proverbial white knight.
I don't remember the name but there was a story where a woman suddenly shrank and saved from a spider by a guy. He was angered that she didn't see him as her hero and resisted all his efforts to win her heart.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:17 pm
ClipCarson wrote:
That's about it in a nutshell. Weird mix of wanting to care for/protect opposed to the desire to shrink and put in state of complete vulnerability. Doesn't make sense but it is what it is! :lol:

Sometimes I want to protecc even if I AM THE CAUSE of her smallness. "Hello, I am the cause of - and solution to - all your problems" :mrgreen:
I always saw the scenario of a deliberate shrink was more from a darker desire to possess/own a woman the shrinker could never have at her normal size. The desire to care for a tiny woman shrunk by another person/condition would be purer of heart. Of course, the desire to possess/own a tiny lady that one finds accidentally would be on the darker side too. And as you stated, one could be the cause the damsel in distress syndrome to become her hero. So, it can any of these ways, depending on the "bigs" personality.

foreverlurk
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed May 01, 2024 10:44 pm

DocRick wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:26 pm
I don't remember the name but there was a story where a woman suddenly shrank and saved from a spider by a guy. He was angered that she didn't see him as her hero and resisted all his efforts to win her heart.
LMAO that's quite the trope-reversal and kink-destroying stuff. I wanna read it :lol:
DocRick wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 pm
I always saw the scenario of a deliberate shrink was more from a darker desire to possess/own a woman the shrinker could never have at her normal size.
It's complicated (tm).

You're not wrong, and seriously that's something I've always struggled with. The desire isn't fully dark, but stems from one's own lack of self-confidence, introversion, shyness and awkwardness towards women in general. The allegory is probably that I personally don't think I deserve to be loved (it's complicated, like I said), and only when shrunk down and fully dependent on me could she possibly consider me worthy.

It's not a scenario I explore often because it's a bit too close to home. That being said, being the cause of her shrinking can be accidental, too. Wanting to do the right thing and restore her to normal, even when all I desire would be to keep her tiny, can be the grey zone I like to explore while still keeping some appearance of nobility.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed May 01, 2024 10:59 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:44 pm
DocRick wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:26 pm
LMAO that's quite the trope-reversal and kink-destroying stuff. I wanna read it :lol:
DocRick wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 pm
I always saw the scenario of a deliberate shrink was more from a darker desire to possess/own a woman the shrinker could never have at her normal size.
It's complicated (tm).

You're not wrong, and seriously that's something I've always struggled with. The desire isn't fully dark, but stems from one's own lack of self-confidence, introversion, shyness and awkwardness towards women in general. The allegory is probably that I personally don't think I deserve to be loved (it's complicated, like I said), and only when shrunk down and fully dependent on me could she possibly consider me worthy.

It's not a scenario I explore often because it's a bit too close to home. That being said, being the cause of her shrinking can be accidental, too. Wanting to do the right thing and restore her to normal, even when all I desire would be to keep her tiny, can be the grey zone I like to explore while still keeping some appearance of nobility.
The story was on the old Minimizer's page, I think. I don't believe it was on this forum. I read it many years ago.

I completely understand what you're saying. It's kind of the story of King Kong....he loves the girl, but only his immense size allows him to have her and though he tries to show his love, he keeps screwing everything up. For the tiny girls, it allows them to be free of guilt for their sexual desires that society sees as immoral (in 1933) since she can't stop Kong from doing whatever he wants to her anyway.

Fantasizing about it in the matter of size differences, when you feel like Kong shall we say, is okay. Releasing your urges in writing or art is even better. In the real world, acting it out is called domestic violence, kidnapping, abduction, child abuse, even murder and that's not okay.

So don't feel alone. You have a lot of company out here.

foreverlurk
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed May 01, 2024 11:12 pm

DocRick wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:59 pm
The story was on the old Minimizer's page, I think. I don't believe it was on this forum. I read it many years ago.
Okay, well if by pure luck you happen to find it, let me know - the premise made me laugh so much!
DocRick wrote:
So don't feel alone. You have a lot of company out here.
Thanks! That's why I'm here, to feel less alone. I'm in therapy rn and digging deep, so I was more stating my take on this matter-of-factly, not crying in a corner. Microphilia has always been both a comfort cope and fantasy for me.
DocRick wrote:
In the real world, acting it out is called domestic violence, kidnapping, abduction, child abuse, even murder and that's not okay.
Of course, and yet I still like to imagine a wholesome multi-size relationship in the most realistic way possible, with all the struggles that would bring. In that case I'm not the shinker, but the clumsy yet loving white knight trying his very best to help her through this.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu May 02, 2024 12:55 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 11:12 pm

Of course, and yet I still like to imagine a wholesome multi-size relationship in the most realistic way possible, with all the struggles that would bring. In that case I'm not the shinker, but the clumsy yet loving white knight trying his very best to help her through this.
You would be perfect in Littlest Lilly's "Out of their Element".

Greenhereact
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Greenhereact » Thu May 02, 2024 7:35 am

ClipCarson wrote:
As much as I like to see a naked woman, the idea of her flailing her arms around to find her way out from under her clothing, like a giant-tent, is very appealing.
This right here. Sometimes people are so eager to get to the naked part, but I find the intermediate period when she's struggling in her oversized clothes to be just as enjoyable. There's something just so very embarrassing--which is a big draw for me--about how a woman would likely feel watching her body lose it's shape in her outfit as it collapses on her. Maybe there's added insult to injury and she trips on the cuffs of her too-long jeans, tumbling to the ground in a lump of her clothes, only to witness her body retreating into the fabric, unable to stop her shrinking. That sort of thing is such an inticingly embarrassing sight.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu May 02, 2024 1:40 pm

Greenhereact wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 7:35 am
ClipCarson wrote:
As much as I like to see a naked woman, the idea of her flailing her arms around to find her way out from under her clothing, like a giant-tent, is very appealing.
This right here. Sometimes people are so eager to get to the naked part, but I find the intermediate period when she's struggling in her oversized clothes to be just as enjoyable. There's something just so very embarrassing--which is a big draw for me--about how a woman would likely feel watching her body lose it's shape in her outfit as it collapses on her. Maybe there's added insult to injury and she trips on the cuffs of her too-long jeans, tumbling to the ground in a lump of her clothes, only to witness her body retreating into the fabric, unable to stop her shrinking. That sort of thing is such an inticingly embarrassing sight.
That moment when she finds the edge of her now gigantic clothing, pokes her head out and looks up. She sees me towering over her, shock and disbelief overcome her, watching as my unbelievably huge hand slowly descends towards her, her eyes widen, her mouth opens but her screams are stuck in her throat as my fingertips slip beneath her tiny naked body, curl around her and entrapping her in my fist. She starts squirming around in my hand, impotently kicking her feet and beating on my skin with her miniscule fists, her tiny breasts bouncing on the edge of my index finger encircling her chest and abdomen, her firm little ass rubs against the palm of my hand while her vagina is violated by the tip of my middle finger on which her legs are straddling, as she is raised higher and higher in the air...........

Nah. Does nothing for me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: