A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Being tiny, femine perspective

Post by puddinhead » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:58 am

Kisupure wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:58 pm
Not sure how relevant my experiences are anymore, but when I did identify as SW, my feelings on the thing are similar to what everyone else is describing. The loss of control, the futility of my bodily strength in comparison to someone much larger, the sheer inevitability of whatever it is that the giant wants or is - like getting to personally interact with a force of nature, hehe. There's a line at the beginning of Pacific Rim that I like a lot, something about being able to get into a giant robot to fight a hurricane. Well, what if the hurricane just found you hot? What if you could straight up fuck the hurricane, maybe appeal to its emotions, reason with it. It's a really fun game I'm learning to enjoy from the other side now.
That's a lot to process, When I posed the question, I had no idea how common this fantasy is among members here and the world population in general. It's really been an eye opener.
Some girls don't like boys like me...but some girls do

erunvor
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by erunvor » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:15 am

What's muchness? :o

puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by puddinhead » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:50 pm

erunvor wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:15 am
[/quote I'm ripping off Mad Hatter, it's how he referred to Alice's strong personality ;)
Some girls don't like boys like me...but some girls do

erunvor
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by erunvor » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:56 pm

puddinhead wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:50 pm
erunvor wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:15 am
[/quote I'm ripping off Mad Hatter, it's how he referred to Alice's strong personality ;)
Ah of course, clever :P

I'll be honest, as much as I like that series, I can never remember much of Hatter's dialogue. It's too non-sensical. And I think the movie version has a great handheld when Hatter picks her up, but it's too brief

krastinus
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by krastinus » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:14 pm

You might try looking up Jitensha's posts on Tumblr or DeviantArt. She's written at some length about her perspective on the fantasy.

Cariwebo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Cariwebo » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:23 am

Erunvor: ... or maybe even being unable to stop my captor from deciding that they don't like my haircut and that they want to cut it with gigantic scissors.
This may be too much of a stretch, but I thought of this while watching Simone Giertz' video about making a giant pair of scissors and trying to cut some of her hair with it (12m:19sec) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxICCEo ... e=youtu.be

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:03 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:24 pm
There is a certain ironic freedom when you are unwillingly shrunk.
This is one aspect of being shrunk that can be enjoyed. When you are shrunk, you can do things, or have things done to you, that you might want to do or have done to you, but wouldn't do because of expectations of those around you. For example, if you had an exhibitionist streak, and were shown around nude while shrunken, you can secretly enjoy being exposed while being able to state that you were not voluntarily participating in being exposed.

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinky » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:17 pm

Cariwebo wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:23 am
Erunvor: ... or maybe even being unable to stop my captor from deciding that they don't like my haircut and that they want to cut it with gigantic scissors.
This may be too much of a stretch, but I thought of this while watching Simone Giertz' video about making a giant pair of scissors and trying to cut some of her hair with it (12m:19sec) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxICCEo ... e=youtu.be
That was a cool video.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:24 am

Dear SW Lovers,

I didn't see this thread until recently, but thought I would add my two cents (goodness, those pennies are HUGE!). As sally says, you will probably get as many different answers to this one as there are women who are into this fantasy (which always sounds nicer to me than a fetish!) In the other hand, (I really don't care which hand picks me up and holds me) if this discussion helps our male friends to better understand how our minds work, it could be worth it...

My answer is going to be a mixture of the responses of some of the other ladies...I love the idea of being reduced to doll size, because when you are small enough that a normal person (male or female) can pick you up in their hand like a doll, you are basically helpless. Everything around you, the whole world,is now giant-sized to you and you are too small to be able to do the simplest thing.You are at the mercy of whoever holds you in their giant hand, subject to their will and even their whims.

For me, it's this very helplessness that is so exciting to think about...I am now the helpless toy or plaything of whoever shrinks me (or finds me). They can do whatever they wish with me. Once in a while this will result in a giant or giantess being kind to someone so much smaller. More often, it will result in my being forced to do things against my will or desires (or at least my conscious desires!)

This is exciting in a gentle sexual way to me (NOT sm, violence or vore),and also in the sense of (as has already been said) a total freedom from responsibility for my actions. Now that I am so tiny and someone else is in total control of me, I may be made to do things that I would normally never consider doing as a normal-sized woman.(things like being dressed in doll clothes, not allowed to wear any clothes, dancing or in some other way, performing for my giant "owner")

Some of this also falls under that general heading of "humiliation" (or domination, if you prefer), which would include being made to try to use or interact with normal-sized objects which could be easily manipulated at my normal size. These things could become nearly impossible to handle at 4-7 inches high. Or because of my tininess,being able to be kept ("for my own safety") confined in a cage or a jar or a shoe box. There would also be the possibility, assuming my captor is female, that she has a young daughter or niece who is still young enough to play with dolls and would love to play with a little "living doll". Help! Not the crayon all over me!

All of these tiny "doll adventures" would be exciting (and even sometimes) arousing to me.
I sincerely hope this is helpful and makes some sense. (This isn't everything that "being tiny" does for me, but it's certainly the key to why I am so hooked by it)

Thank you! :)
Kara

Princple
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Princple » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:43 am

While power play is absolutely a part of it, for me the origin is absolutely, definitely about my height. I've always been tall, both in general and especially for a girl. I've never liked it and it went from indifference to dread the older I got. I've had the utter blessing of being called beautiful more than once, and of course I treasure and am grateful for that, but I really can't be and haven't been called 'cute' in any physical sense. To make matters worse, my mother is utterly petite and frequently calls herself short and complains about height issues very often, and has done this for...oh, just about my entire life.

So naturally, I like being smaller. Magically rectifying one of my biggest sources of appearance issues. Honestly, even imagining being realistically short is really pleasing to me. 5'2". I'm a super submissive person in general and being able to imagine myself as the little spoon, sitting in someone's lap, or drowning in a hug is oh so pleasing. My biggest shrink fantasies are extremely mundane. Waking up shorter. Crawling into bed alone and shrinking by my own vague magic power. Trying to do my everyday life while being shorter than the kitchen counters. Stuff like that! I get am utter joy at the thought of just being small!

But like I said at the start, power play is fun too. I do have weirdly specific tastes about it that even I struggle to comprehend, but I do tend to enjoy getting small and having someone around to take advantage of it, be it wholesomely or teasingly. Biggest issue is, for whatever reason certain shrinking scenarios fill me with equal parts demight and dread. I'm not sure why, I'd consider myself super easy to bend in every regard and would think I'd reasily accept weakness, but maybe my ego's bigger than I thought? Very strange.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:39 pm

Princple wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:43 am
So naturally, I like being smaller. Magically rectifying one of my biggest sources of appearance issues. Honestly, even imagining being realistically short is really pleasing to me. 5'2". I'm a super submissive person in general and being able to imagine myself as the little spoon, sitting in someone's lap, or drowning in a hug is oh so pleasing.
That's a... very interesting take on shrinking. Regardless of my SW fantasies, I've always been very attracted to very, very short women. Like, less than 4'6", but without dwarfism, like, proportional features and all but just... tiny. Very uncommon, but they exist. So let's imagine a 6'2" women shrinking down to 4'2", and experiencing the world from that perspective, with the loss of power, stature, respect. Hmmmm, yup!

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:57 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:39 pm
Princple wrote:
So naturally, I like being smaller. Magically rectifying one of my biggest sources of appearance issues. Honestly, even imagining being realistically short is really pleasing to me. 5'2". I'm a super submissive person in general and being able to imagine myself as the little spoon, sitting in someone's lap, or drowning in a hug is oh so pleasing.
That's a... very interesting take on shrinking. Regardless of my SW fantasies, I've always been very attracted to very, very short women. Like, less than 4'6", but without dwarfism, like, proportional features and all but just... tiny. Very uncommon, but they exist. So let's imagine a 6'2" women shrinking down to 4'2", and experiencing the world from that perspective, with the loss of power, stature, respect. Hmmmm, yup!
Missed opportunity for a sequel on the movie Attack of the 50th Foot Cheerleader, when the hot villainness is given too much of the antidote at the end, and finds herself half of her original stature.

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinky » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:55 pm

Sdk wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:57 pm
foreverlurk wrote:
Princple wrote:
Missed opportunity for a sequel on the movie Attack of the 50th Foot Cheerleader, when the hot villainness is given too much of the antidote at the end, and finds herself half of her original stature.
YES, 100%. Roger Corman in an interview said he had a sequel planned but the production company passed on it. I like to imagine that it was all about the shrunk hot villainess. Actually I have a whole plot outline, of course.

Princple
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Princple » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:47 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Princple wrote:
Hmm, well when you put it like that, I think I get the taste difference a little more. I don't feel particularly "empowered" on the daily, so being disempowered isn't the main appeal. Rather, in that sense I like that it empowers others. For example, I enjoy the thought of having a shorter and less curvaceous woman be the cause of the shrinking, suddenly she has more power than me.

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:31 am

shrinky wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:55 pm
Sdk wrote:
foreverlurk wrote:

YES, 100%. Roger Corman in an interview said he had a sequel planned but the production company passed on it. I like to imagine that it was all about the shrunk hot villainess. Actually I have a whole plot outline, of course.
I wouldnt mind seeing that plot outline

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:32 pm

Sdk wrote:
Oh you're right! I forgot about that ending... that would have been sooooo good. Exactly the scenario I was talking about.

actionfigure00
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by actionfigure00 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:05 pm

As a giant dude, I love to get the woman's perspective. It's so important for me, my little partner, or partners enjoy themselves. I mean, as large and in charge as I get, or as "non-consensual" as some scenarios appear, Pleasing her is moe important than pleasing me. This a valuable post. Thanks to all who have chimed in and bared their souls. And soles. I love feet. haha

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:04 pm

I've met a few tall women who secretly want to be small.
And then the short girls want to be tall!

Maybe it's just wanting what we don't have?

Reminds me of the series called "Scene" by Shrinkmaster 5000 on Deviantart (he's a member here I think)
It's about a 5'11 woman who wants to be 4'11 but there's a mishap and she ends up 3'11.
Explores her apartment at that size having fun.

It's just so dang adorable!

Now would that be sexy? Cute? Adorable? \

I've been yelled at for using "cute" as a BAD term for so long...

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:24 pm

Ohh I can't wait to dive into this topic 🤩 I'd agree with a few of the ladies here who mentioned helplessness. I think for a lot of tinies or submissives in general, we like the idea of taboo, but too scared to confront it. A Giant can allow the tiny to experience that taboo through her helplessness, because y'all are bigger than us, we (mostly) will submit to that authority and indulge in that taboo. And taboo doesn't have to always be something naughty, for us it could be the freedom to climb or be rough like when we were children. Maybe it's the freedom to unbind ourselves from the responsibility of being a wife or a mom or even our womanhood to be someone's special possession. The freedom to just stop fighting.

The naughty parts are of course very important to me too though. I very much like the scenarios where my clothes is ripped off, limbs are forced to expose my private areas and I'm stuffed into someone's underwear lol. I love non-con scenarios, but in reality that would come with some caveats. My ideal situation as a tiny would be similar to what I have now with my husband. We do most everything together, and he gives me space for me to work on my art... however when he wants to play with me, whether that be taking off my clothes for a quick grope or fully playing with me until he cums, I'm always at the ready. I really enjoy being a pet, and that's in the space is like to stay in if I ever did get to live out my fantasy. I want to be considered enough that my owner will punish and push me with thoughtful intent and love me enough that he won't kill me...because hell, when I'm in my subspace, I'll gleefully put myself in danger to please him. I'd be honoreded to be his next meal even! So, my Giant always has to be looking out for me, specifically during sexy times. I'd like to think once I'm provided with some resources, I'd be pretty sufficient on my own. I'm pretty decent at cooking, sewing, even handiwork 💪 You give me some Legos and I'll be set. 🤣

Oh and personally, a hard pass to a sequel of Attack of the 50ft Cheerleader...I get it had some decent size scenes, but the story is pure garbage, like something written by a 13 year old boy. With a flurry of sexist and racist jokes it also doesn't hold up well. If you're unfamiliar with the plot, its about a super smart scientist who becomes a giant cheerleader to find acceptance from her peers and her mother. It's one of those movies where some beautiful girl literally takes off her glasses, and now she's the same beautiful girl but suddenly everyone realizes that now too 🙄 I apologize If I'm ripping too hard into it, but I am hella jealous such trash like this would never be made for a female audience. We all know most Giant men in movies/tv are portrayed hideously, even idiotic. I do wonder what it's like to see a raunchy film where I am the intended audience, even if it's the worst written garbage 🤣 Even a quick taste like in Dude where's my Car, but a dude. 🙄 But I digress, I'm going too far into the weeds 😜

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:39 pm

I wonder what the market would be for something like you suggest, Jitensha. Women are NOT afraid of spending money for their own eye candy (the comments I heard from female friends about how many times they went to see Aquaman proves that!) Heck, you could even keep the same plot and just swap genders to test it out. Anyone know poser well enough to try it? =-)

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:40 pm

I wonder too! We got the money and we want to spend, but I think the reason producers are so hesitant is that it's intimidating...and not just because the content is uncharted territory. Having female writers, producers, artists, etc can diminish that issue. But I think the main issue is that there aren't really a lot of media spaces like TV or film which encourage women to explore their sexuality. We don't have a SpikeTV and y'all sure as heck know you can't compare in this context, Spike to Lifetime...There's isn't an equivalent to Striperella on Lifetime LOL. Even on channels that should be meant for a gender neutral audience, like SYFY, you get 'gems' like Attack of the 50 foot Cheerleader which are obviously aimed to be fanservice for a straight male audience. Unless I want to watch a program about a Christmas romance, the trashiest reality TV or a series on unsolved murders, you better believe most every other show is not meant with woman as the 'default' viewer.

Similarly here online we also lack spaces that are targeted just to women. So, where and how would these potential producers sell their raunchy female targeted product?? It's risky, and that's why I think we rarely get invested in. The only crappy side of this, is that unlike the outside world, there is no one that governs the internet, no one that will offer incentives to invest in women or opportunities to produce for or by women. I see change slowwwly happening, but I still think it will be a long while until I can actually flex my spending power. I'd love to be subscribed to monthly size comics services, patreon artists, onlyfans talent, etc...but I am just not the audience on things labeled for "SW fans". Similarly for Giant male content, I am also not the audience, because it almost always intended for a gay audience. I can only hope me screaming my little lungs out about this topic will either encourage or inspire others to create this sort of much needed content, because unfortunately with my tiny size and curvy lady body, I can't do any of this myself. I'll stick to organizing and drawing :P

BTW I'm lowkey ashamed at how many times I saw Aquaman, and how hard and fast I bought a copy of that movie at full price when it came out 🤣 Jason Momoa would make a ridiculously gorgeous giant, holy fuck.

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:56 pm

(Hey, none of that damsel in distress bull to get out of work, ya little slacker ;-) This project is all about drawing and organizing!)

Thinking about it...

What would you call a remake of the 50 foot cheerleader for women viewers?

The Fifty Foot Fullback?

The Titanic Tight End?

King Dong?

Pacific.....well you get the idea.

Have some fun with it.
Maybe we'll entice some backers to lend their support!
I know I'd be willing to help with a GT movie because it'd mean some handheld hottie action which is basically the same as SW ;-)

(Seriously I know a few gals who prefer GTs so there's a missing market not being satisfied here)

I think we're sorta on topic since it's still about getting a woman's perspective, but maybe this needs to be a new thread since it's not technically SW? =-)

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:13 pm

How about the 20 yard quarterback :P
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:37 pm

I think generally speaking ladies who enjoy Giants prefer someone who's more mature, so let's skip the high school football player and go straight to something sexy, like lumberjack. Now add in a hunky actor, let's say previously mentioned Jason Momoa, and I could see a modern remake of Paul Bunyan? I could imagine him being pretty popular with the ladies who come and watch him pluck trees like toothpicks out of the ground all day then follow him for drinks after work :mrgreen: A quick shoop to entice investors... imagine more women would be there though lol. :lol:
momoa.jpg
momoa.jpg (271.75 KiB) Viewed 7498 times

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:21 pm

Reminds me of the BRAWNY commercials.
A more adult retelling of Paul Bunyan would be.... interesting.
Like an American Gulliver in Lilliput