Sw fantasies Alone or with someone else?(an anonymous [if you choose] poll)

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form

Are you single if not does your partner participate in sw fantasies?

A.) I am single
57%
B.) I have a partner and we both indulge in sw fantasies.
11%
C.) I have a partner but we do not indulge in sw fantasies together.
32%

Total votes: 97

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Sw fantasies Alone or with someone else?(an anonymous [if you choose] poll)

Post by sneaky21 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:12 am

In my interactions with people on several sites, I have found that many people love sw. Personally speaking I am an introvert and have been single for a few years. Sw is somthing I have accepted as a part of my life, but I am curious how many others are like me, and if there are any out there that have magical relationships in which a partner that helps them indulge...
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"

Atlas

Re: Sw fantasies Alone or with someone else?(an anonymous [if you choose] poll)

Post by Atlas » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:28 am

I am shy and I am definitely an introvert been single also for a while. Even tho I have no one to share it with now I have in the past shared my sw and giantess fetish with 2 of my past girlfriends. They actually took it well and really got into it even tho it wasn't a fetish of theirs.

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:49 am

Atlas wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:28 am
I am shy and I am definitely an introvert been single also for a while. Even tho I have no one to share it with now I have in the past shared my sw and giantess fetish with 2 of my past girlfriends. They actually took it well and really got into it even tho it wasn't a fetish of theirs.

Very interesting, I have always kept sw as a dark secret of mine even when I was dating a few women. I would love to hear your account of how those conversations went. It would be a tough conversion for me to get out.

OhZone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by OhZone » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:42 am

I'm usually an extrovert (although I do need my alone time, especially when I'm working out or just in a mood), but I'm lucky to have had some partners who have indulged my SW fantasies. Actually my ex and I were into it for years, but she didn't want to get married and start a family with me. (There were some other complications with it I won't get into.) Did I mention I'm 90% lesbian? Anyway I had to kinda train my current love. She's basically a sub so it's been a little hard getting her to be a switch, but she's gotten very good. mmm hmmmmmmm oh yeah.

There are some more sordid details, but I won't share. ha.

Edit: But in some ways, I prefer to fantasize on my own. It's hard to rl rp what I imagine.
In Love! ♡ ♡ ♡

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:00 pm

I did tell my ex-wife about it toward the end of the marriage. Don't think it was the cause but...... never can tell.

Pretty much single and haven't really told anyone about this. Though of late I've explained the Con is a fetish convention to a point to friends and some co-workers. Just haven't found the Ms. Right to be with in R/L yet.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:04 pm

I am very passionate and enjoy most of the things about life intensely, but have a very low sex drive, further curtailed by meds. I seek domination and submission and in the past I have driven others wild with sexual frenzy while I was unable to reciprocate to the same level and gained a reputation as a 'taker' or someone who fucks others around - although this in itself sometimes drives people wild and creates a viscous or virtuous circle depending on POV. Really they are projecting there own sexual desire and frustration onto me. Once I understood this I stopped feeling guilty and began to enjoy it as long as I knew I wasn't really fucking someone or myself up (somewhat risky). These situations form the underlying structure of my fantasies about a captive SW or SWs. I enjoy the idea of total control through the SWs own desires and feelings of being overwhelmed and dominated.

I can also be very gentle and kind in a gracile, feminine way. As a very young man I could easily switch genders in appearance. A woman with whom I was very much in love (boot on other foot on this occasion), but couldn't reciprocate said she couldn't yield to me because I was like a woman in a man's body. I very much wanted to protect her from her own terrible taste in men who used to hurt her with rough sex and sometimes domestic violence. Similar observations were made frequently when I was younger and less obviously masculine. I am not at all gender dysphoric, but there is something deeply feminine about me. In my drawings, normal-sized women do the 'heavy-lifting' with SWs.

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:57 pm

This hobby/fetish is purely a fantasy for me, and one that I don't pursue in everyday life (or share with a partner). I'm pleased for the folks who do like to live it out though, and have a partner with the same interest who helps them do it. But real life is just that to me, and I like to keep my fantasies as a place to escape to.

I've often wondered (if it were scientifically possible), how many of us would really like to be reduced in size.

Contrary to what I said at the start, I think I might just be curious enough to try it, but (and it is an important but) I would have to be assured I could return back to normal at the end of the experience (because I've got things to do and a normal life to lead etc).

So any takers out there? :)

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:03 am

sally g wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:57 pm
This hobby/fetish is purely a fantasy for me, and one that I don't pursue in everyday life (or share with a partner). I'm pleased for the folks who do like to live it out though, and have a partner with the same interest who helps them do it. But real life is just that to me, and I like to keep my fantasies as a place to escape to.

I've often wondered (if it were scientifically possible), how many of us would really like to be reduced in size.

Contrary to what I said at the start, I think I might just be curious enough to try it, but (and it is an important but) I would have to be assured I could return back to normal at the end of the experience (because I've got things to do and a normal life to lead etc).

While Id prefer the lady to shrink, Id try it if I could be restored. One of my ultimate scenarios is shrinking a woman before joining her at that size

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Sdk wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:03 am
sally g wrote:

While Id prefer the lady to shrink, Id try it if I could be restored. One of my ultimate scenarios is shrinking a woman before joining her at that size
Good scenario! However you'd have to have a trusted friend (or associate) to get you both back to normal at some point. Or.. that it was a shrinking potion, where the effects wear off eventually? Mind you, if you two were having such a nice time 'downsized', you might not be in any hurry. ;)

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:59 am

sally g wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:17 pm
Sdk wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:03 am
sally g wrote:

Good scenario! However you'd have to have a trusted friend (or associate) to get you both back to normal at some point. Or.. that it was a shrinking potion, where the effects wear off eventually? Mind you, if you two were having such a nice time 'downsized', you might not be in any hurry. ;)
In my scenario, the effects are temporary.

Dontexpect
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Dontexpect » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Those are the kind of scenarios I have been trying to do on RP. I love shrinking women and I love even more to be shrunk by a giantess, but, I don't know if it is because of all those cartoons shrinking episodes, but I would like to shrink with a girl, at some point being tiny with her, and explore the world, or house, while we get restored, whether by temporary effects or by help

DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DrWonko » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:03 pm

I am an extrovert, but I've been single for a while because I had a LOT on my plate the last 6 odd years. I have shared this with 3 long-term partners, one of which was my ex-wife. She never indulged me, but she also never criticized me. My last partner did indulge me as did a couple of good folks I've met through IRC who are still friends.

I am not sure if this hobby/kink is something I will continue to share. I don't think it has a polarizing effect, per se, but I really have to trust the person to let them know and the way things have gone lately it is probably going to more and more difficult to find someone whom I love and trust enough to share. I'm not getting any younger. ;)
GF: "I should warn you that I'm about to get shorter."
Me: "You make that sound like it's a bad thing!"

MacWorkz

Post by MacWorkz » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:33 pm

I am a returning member and have shared my fetish, which involves role playing with my girlfriend and the use of Phicen dolls. I'm not giving a 'pitch' for them, merely sharing an aid to my imagination. I also have a brother who knows about my fetish.

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:20 pm

thanks for all the input. I was curious for the ones that have indulged with partners.. how did the conversation start? how awkward was it?

erunvor
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by erunvor » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:59 am

I have never participated in the fantasy with a partner. I mostly keep my sw fetish online, to be honest.

DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DrWonko » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:33 pm

The partner and I were discussing D/s. We talked about all permutations you could go through. Giant/tiny became a part of the conversation. I didn't push it. A little while later we got talking again - pillow talk mostly. But, we came around to the SW topic again. And we discussed what roleplay for this would be like. And one thing led to another. Afterwards, she commented that I really seemed into it and I sheepishly confessed. I let her see some of my collection and we discussed it more. Had a couple of more live RP sessions and then we broke up.
GF: "I should warn you that I'm about to get shorter."
Me: "You make that sound like it's a bad thing!"

Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Mac » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:10 pm

I would prefer to have a partner to share this with. I miss my ex sometimes because we shared in this a bit. First time I showed her some of the videos she was just amazed! I was teaching archery lessons full time then and we connected after a lesson one day. I had the 'post sex buzz' and the bravado that brought going for me. Her eyes lit up and she told me it "fired up" her imagination!
Right after that we made a video using 1/6th scale Phicen dolls and boy was that hot!!
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!
Just gettin' ready for all ya little hotties! :twisted: ;)

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:54 am

I am single; not much of a surprise. I guess I am that way because taking that leap of faith for someone to accept me for who I am with all my flaws and imperfections feels like asking a lot. It's more then just my love for tiny women and other kinks. Honesty it's just that stupid fear of rejection and the paranoia that I'll drag her down to the abyss with me. I could nor would ever want that for my other half. I am alone not because I am not handsome or well made but because there's little someone like me can offer. I say this now because it was something that never seems to escape this enigma I call my mind and I felt it would be most appropriate to get it off my chest.

That's just my take on where I am I guess.
:?: Mysterious Stranger :?:

Chris Pixy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Chris Pixy » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:35 pm

I'm single, but have a boyfriend. We are on and off again frequently. He knows a little about this fetish. I only share a bit at a time with him. I am not sure if I will continue our relationship indefinitely.
"That's me in the middle!" :oops:

bobvan
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by bobvan » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:08 am

My wife does not but my x did...