A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Out of clothes

Post by Sdk » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:58 pm

shirojunk wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:36 am
Remember Red Parrots Studio? Here's an old one from 2014 where the bride shrinks!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78817 ... king-bride
Its too bad Red Parrot stopped producing videos. This, Office Politics, and The Witch's Purse series set a new standard for SW clips.

shirojunk
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by shirojunk » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:35 am

There is a photo/video editor on Deviant art that specializes in out of clothes style shrinking

https://www.deviantart.com/omaru5562

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:23 am

Dontexpect wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:29 am
What was the first time, story or movie, that made you think that a woman can shrink out of her clothes, struggling to get out of what was once a shirt? Was it something you imagined or did you saw something that brought the scenario to mind, for the first time?
I'm not sure if I can recall when I first saw a woman shrinking out of her clothes, but it's a wrinkle of being shrunk that I have long fantasized about! In my imagination I often end up in one of my high heels or boots (hard to get out of unless it falls to the side) or my panties or one of my bra cups. I think that adding this twist to shrinking a girl makes her even more confused and disoriented, and adds to her feelings of helplessness and humiliation: Now she has to cover her tiny lady parts while standing small and naked before a towering, staring (drooling) giant!

In the typical scenarios, when the shrinkER uses a ray or something else that acts on everything it touches equally, you get a tiny girl wearing tiny clothes (unless it only affects organic matter). When he uses a potion or something else ingested or touched to the skin, then the girl will usually shrink out of her clothes. (I think slowly, giving her enough time to realize what is happening and to panic about it, is best)

(There is also something to be said for the other method of getting a doll's clothes off her: Shrink her, pick her up in your hand and strip her, quickly or slowly as you desire. Both scenarios appeal to me depending on my mood)

I think the dearth of videos or movies that show this facet of SW has to do with either not being able to show the SW naked (in earlier films) and it being a difficult special effect to pull off, although they got very close in the 2010 version of "Alice" (it just always goes by so fast!)

Kara ;)

Here are a couple of the "Alice in Wonderland" videos that DO show this effect...kinda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k12Yqi7 ... W&index=48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozJSDBA ... W&index=95
Attachments
Lounging in a BIG Bra.jpg
Lounging in a BIG Bra.jpg (36.36 KiB) Viewed 16430 times
new_life_with_a_witch.jpg
new_life_with_a_witch.jpg (163.84 KiB) Viewed 16430 times

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:30 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:23 am
Dontexpect wrote:
What was the first time, story or movie, that made you think that a woman can shrink out of her clothes, struggling to get out of what was once a shirt? Was it something you imagined or did you saw something that brought the scenario to mind, for the first time?
I'm not sure if I can recall when I first saw a woman shrinking out of her clothes, but it's a wrinkle of being shrunk that I have long fantasized about! In my imagination I often end up in one of my high heels or boots (hard to get out of unless it falls to the side) or my panties or one of my bra cups. I think that adding this twist to shrinking a girl makes her even more confused and disoriented, and adds to her feelings of helplessness and humiliation: Now she has to cover her tiny lady parts while standing small and naked before a towering, staring (drooling) giant!

In the typical scenarios, when the shrinkER uses a ray or something else that acts on everything it touches equally, you get a tiny girl wearing tiny clothes (unless it only affects organic matter). When he uses a potion or something else ingested or touched to the skin, then the girl will usually shrink out of her clothes. (I think slowly, giving her enough time to realize what is happening and to panic about it, is best)

(There is also something to be said for the other method of getting a doll's clothes off her: Shrink her, pick her up in your hand and strip her, quickly or slowly as you desire. Both scenarios appeal to me depending on my mood)

I think the dearth of videos or movies that show this facet of SW has to do with either not being able to show the SW naked (in earlier films) and it being a difficult special effect to pull off, although they got very close in the 2010 version of "Alice" (it just always goes by so fast!)

Kara ;)

Here are a couple of the "Alice in Wonderland" videos that DO show this effect...kinda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k12Yqi7 ... W&index=48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozJSDBA ... W&index=95
Nice pics.

shirojunk
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by shirojunk » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:54 pm

There is an artist on deviantart and YouTube who plays with this concept.

https://www.deviantart.com/omaru5562

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:41 pm

Love those ideas, Kara.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:15 pm

The shrinking out of clothes has a couple extra fun bits.
It isn't just about size anymore.
It makes the victim naked (which would be disorienting to most people in any case in public)
It also further reinforces the fact that the victim is the one changing. The clothes are remaining the same like everything else so there's no slight bit of reassurance in the back of your head that "well my clothes didn't shrink so maybe this is just a giant world..." No, you and ONLY you shrunk meaning you're that much more alone in your experience.

The more time spent around former clothes just keeps reminding the poor tiny just how much they are no longer the "normal sized" person who once wore those clothes. It becomes a new life in effect with a new identity.

If your clothes shrink with you, you're still on a neat adventure.
If you shrink out of your clothes, suddenly it's a whole new lifestyle.

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:50 pm

Dontexpect wrote:
At 8 or so, I was watching the Beetles film 'Help!', Paul had to have his finger shrunk to remove a ring. By accident he was completely shrunk out of his clothes and had to wear a wrigglys gum packet to protect his modesty. It was easy to replace him with a woman in my fantasies.

The attack of the puppet people, or some such film, has a girl dressed in a sort of nappy indicating a shrink out of clothes.

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:22 pm

When I was maybe four, I remember an episode of The Chipmunks where Dave accidentally drank a shrinking potion Simon made, and shrunk out of his clothes in his car.

The first time I remember seeing a woman do that was the end of ISW, where Pat shrinks "to nothing" out of her makeshift robe.

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:09 pm

I'm not sure where I first encountered women shrinking out of their clothes. For me, as a woman, it has an incredible erotic charge and adds a sense of helplessness to the scenario. In my writing, I tend to have women shrink out of their clothes but I've also shrunk clothes with the woman. It all depends on the situation and what the plot demands. Although if she shrinks in her clothes, she's not destined to keep them very long!

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:49 am

Tina Tempest wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:09 pm
I'm not sure where I first encountered women shrinking out of their clothes. For me, as a woman, it has an incredible erotic charge and adds a sense of helplessness to the scenario. In my writing, I tend to have women shrink out of their clothes but I've also shrunk clothes with the woman. It all depends on the situation and what the plot demands. Although if she shrinks in her clothes, she's not destined to keep them very long!
I like the way you shrink...er...I mean...think.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:11 am

gladewalker wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:15 pm
The shrinking out of clothes has a couple extra fun bits.
It isn't just about size anymore.
It makes the victim naked (which would be disorienting to most people in any case in public)
It also further reinforces the fact that the victim is the one changing. The clothes are remaining the same like everything else so there's no slight bit of reassurance in the back of your head that "well my clothes didn't shrink so maybe this is just a giant world..." No, you and ONLY you shrunk meaning you're that much more alone in your experience.

The more time spent around former clothes just keeps reminding the poor tiny just how much they are no longer the "normal sized" person who once wore those clothes. It becomes a new life in effect with a new identity.

If your clothes shrink with you, you're still on a neat adventure.
If you shrink out of your clothes, suddenly it's a whole new lifestyle.
I think you put it very well, Glade. But to the overwhelming feelings of helplessness and humiliation being shrunk out of clothes would cause, I would also add what Tina said about it feeling extremely erotic...especially if this is something you have always fantasized about :)

Chesya mentioned "Attack of the Puppet People" (one of my faves) as having images of a woman being shrunk, not "out of her clothes" but "too small to wear her normal clothes", so they were removed by the man who shrinks her (probably before he put her under the shrink ray). After she is reduced to Barbie size, he wraps her in one of his handkerchiefs, which she wakes up wearing. Finally he gives her some doll clothes that she admired before she was shrunk to wear,along with the other tiny women in his collection.

Kara
Attachments
large_attack_of_the_puppet_people_blu-ray_00059_blu-ray_.jpg
large_attack_of_the_puppet_people_blu-ray_00059_blu-ray_.jpg (227.24 KiB) Viewed 15710 times
large_attack_of_the_puppet_people_blu-ray_00080_blu-ray_.jpg
large_attack_of_the_puppet_people_blu-ray_00080_blu-ray_.jpg (232.72 KiB) Viewed 15710 times
puppetpeople000.jpg
puppetpeople000.jpg (269.65 KiB) Viewed 15710 times

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:41 pm

We should have a group movie night sometime to all play movies and chat over popcorn.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:26 am

gladewalker wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:41 pm
We should have a group movie night sometime to all play movies and chat over popcorn.
I would love that! Except for LOTG, these movies were the source of many of my first (and present) erotic shrinking thrills! ;)
Kara

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:33 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:26 am
gladewalker wrote:
I would love that! Except for LOTG, these movies were the source of many of my first (and present) erotic shrinking thrills! ;)
Kara
Alrighty, so first up is......LOTG then.

;)

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:28 am

Sdk wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:33 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
gladewalker wrote:
Kara

;)
(Clapping my tiny hands together) Goody! Let me know when so I can dye my hair red and slip into my Valerie outfit...although I'm not sure which outfit I should wear...the blue checked dress from Season 1, or the yellow blouse and tights with the short miniskirt and boots from Season 2...or maybe the white doll outfit she was forced to wear while dancing in the birdcage in "Collector's Item". Do you have a favorite...? ;)

Kara
Attachments
LOTG12.JPG
LOTG12.JPG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 15259 times
LOTG6.JPG
LOTG6.JPG (1.64 MiB) Viewed 15259 times
LOTG8.JPG
LOTG8.JPG (1.56 MiB) Viewed 15259 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:12 am

Deanna always looked great in the yellow costume, though none of these are going to be much help for her in terms of camouflage hiding. ;)
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:51 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:28 am
Sdk wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:33 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:

Kara

;)
(Clapping my tiny hands together) Goody! Let me know when so I can dye my hair red and slip into my Valerie outfit...although I'm not sure which outfit I should wear...the blue checked dress from Season 1, or the yellow blouse and tights with the short miniskirt and boots from Season 2...or maybe the white doll outfit she was forced to wear while dancing in the birdcage in "Collector's Item". Do you have a favorite...? ;)

Kara
The yellow outfit with the matching tights.

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:49 pm

Ya know I've never seen the series.
Just never had it available.
Do we want to start in on a long series or start with a movie first? =-)

(and I'm sure Kara would look great in any doll outfit)

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:16 am

Sdk wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:51 pm

Your wish is my command, Big Guy!
Kara :kiss:
Attachments
LOTG1.JPG
LOTG1.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 14994 times
LOTG3.JPG
LOTG3.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 14994 times
LOTG4.JPG
LOTG4.JPG (1.51 MiB) Viewed 14994 times

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:32 am

gladewalker wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:49 pm
Ya know I've never seen the series.
Just never had it available.
Do we want to start in on a long series or start with a movie first? =-)

(and I'm sure Kara would look great in any doll outfit)
Awww, thanks, Glade! What a sweet thing to say! I do my tiny best! :)
What movie would you like to watch first? I need to find the appropriate doll costume for whatever it might be!

Just so you can see some of LOTG, here is a clip featuring my heroine, Valerie Ames Scott (Deanna Lund)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIy-_gvlYYg&t=1s

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:33 am

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:12 am
Deanna always looked great in the yellow costume, though none of these are going to be much help for her in terms of camouflage hiding. ;)
Psst! I think that was the idea! ;)

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:21 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:16 am
Sdk wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:51 pm

Your wish is my command, Big Guy!
Aww, how cute.

(Bends down to take a closer look).

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinky » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:54 pm

I love LOTG, but this is an 'Out-Of-Clothes' thread, or at least it was.

echodeck
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by echodeck » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:43 am

I get a buzz from shrinking out of clothes, but it doesn’t seem to just be down to enjoying naked women. One scenario I love is when women grow back and are forced into nudity, such as when Tim Burton’s Alice hides in the bushes as a mini-gts, or when Buffy is transformed back from a rat in the school basement.

Another clothing related side of the fetish for me is being forced to wear something else, a great example being Valerie’s white outfit in the clip on this thread.