What do you guys think about SM?

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: What do you guys think about SM?

Post by Bobascher » Tue May 05, 2020 1:57 am

I guess I will throw my perspective out there, for whatever it is worth (not much).

I LOVE SW content. Full stop.

I can appreciate other size content. SM included. I think kinks come in a spectrum and the world is not quantized, so trying to say ‘not on my kink site’ because it toes over the line that you have in your head is a bit much. That being said, there are forums dedicated to that content, and to the degree possible it is appropriate to catalog content.

I’d rather not become like some in the giantess community that shame the SW community. Veronica (jitenshasw) and others have tried to build us up since as a small community we are easy to ignore. We won’t be if we work together.

I do say though, there are large pockets of simp type behavior among SM / GTS males that they need to glorify the femme in order to support equality of gender. Cut me a damn break. This is a fetish, not how I interact with people in the real world. That is what really rustles my jimmies.

But again, it can be fun as a hetero male to beat up or emasculates a tiny man, particularly if it is part of taking his wife or girlfriend ;)

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Tue May 05, 2020 11:23 am

Bobascher wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 1:57 am

But again, it can be fun as a hetero male to beat up or emasculates a tiny man, particularly if it is part of taking his wife or girlfriend ;)
And darn if that didn't give me a story inspiration! :lol:

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Tue May 05, 2020 5:15 pm

FifteencentiKim wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 11:23 am
Bobascher wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 1:57 am

And darn if that didn't give me a story inspiration! :lol:
Kim I love inspiring you :)

Bendo
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Bendo » Tue May 05, 2020 8:20 pm

I love shrinking woman.

I can only acknowledge what has been said. I don't like that SM and GTS content has so much more content than SW. I think we are living in times where the difference in the amount has never been bigger. Still, in SM and GTS content I can enjoy the beauty of the woman and the adventure.

I try to encourage the people who do SW content, so that they see that there is a interest in SW content. I wrote to artist who do SM content to include some SW as well. But their reasons (no interest in SW, better sales with SM) are understandable.

Something I hate the most is when there is a group of at least three tiny people and all are males. Is it so much to ask to add at least one female in such a group.

sumuderguy
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by sumuderguy » Fri May 08, 2020 3:55 am

I know I have been tempted at times, but has anyone thought of just changing the 'he' s to 'she' s and maybe changing the names of characters? it's actually easier to go from SM to SW because all you have to do is add an s to every he, rather than the other way around. Any writers out thee want to take up the challenge of a slow shrinking co-ed story like the Minimizer used to write; ala Always Follow the Directions or Toobin down the River?

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:59 am

Hmmm....interesting!

I don't have a problem with anyone who enjoys stories or artwork about SM (this is "shrunken men", yes? Not the other "SM"?)

Personally, I think that only women should be shrunk to doll size, but that's just me

It seems to me (extrapolating from the sites I have visited) that there are more men on SW sites than women.
Obviously, I don't know for certain, but I would guess that SM sites also have more men on them than women.

To each her own. :)
Kara

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:30 pm

I personally avoid content with SM, but that's just my preference. I don't mind engaging in a world with fellow tinies like myself who just so happen to be the opposite sex, heck I have lots of friends online and IRL who identify as SM and going on tiny adventures with them would probably be hella fun. But in my personal, private sexual fantasies, I'm the center of the Giant's attention. In the off chance there are other tiny people like myself in my fantasy, they only last for a fleeting moment; for example a Giant eating a tiny to show me what they're capable of. The gender of that person isn't really on my mind, because the moment is so brief. As a fellow tiny observer, If it happened in reality, I think I could maybe enjoy a F/m scenario, seeing some hot giant lady push around a dude who's small like me, but in fantasy, that's just too much work to think about :lol: So I'd say I don't really incorporate SM specifically into my fantasies at all. I think while most Giants are eager to form their collection of tinies, lots of tinies prefer to be the center of their attention, so it's not surprising to me that I'd rather be the one manhandled than be an observer. :mrgreen:

And we all know no one could ever pay me enough to be a GTS around an SM. It is succchhhh a huge turn off for me. And that's OK! I know lots of SM think growing huge or being around SW is a turnoff too. If it doesn't get my bean buzzing, what can I do? I like what I like! :lol:

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:24 pm

GTS communities are mostly men.
GT communities are mostly men.
SM communities are mostly men.
SM communities are mostly men.
Are there any situations that draw more women than men?
Just curious where all the ladies are running online fetish communities?
Or is that just not a thing for some reason?
Just curious.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Related Question.

Post by HHunter1 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:10 pm

My Tourist story, for those who haven't read it, is basically about a Cruise ship stopping at failing tourist port towns along a fantasy version of the South American coast and the guest going into these towns and collecting the population to keep as pets. The main character is a woman from the first town who is shrunk and owned by a teenage boy. And the main focus of it is her view of the world he lives in. So mainly focused on SW.
But, there are scenes in which other characters have and interact with SM. She and other characters interact with them and react to such happenings. Some are of a sexual manner.
So I ask, Should I stop posting it here do to some SM content? or Just add warnings to the chapters were focused interactions happen?
I don't want to cause problems if not necessary.

HH1

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Glade, from my knowledge there aren't any online female made size spaces aside from discord groups...but that's a bit of a stretch. We had GiantessLove and FemSize back in the day, but they were attacked and destroyed. FemSize didn't even last 24 hours. As far as situations that draw female attention, I think it's any space that minimizes harassment and offers content that we like. I'd say that's the reason places like Twitter has a healthy female population. Lots of women also hangout on Coiled Fist, which is a gay size forum, because the focus is mainly on the giant man and the men there are more than likely not interested in us women, it's a super inviting and safe space. I think there's a lot of factors that discourage women from creating such spaces, whether that be societal pressures to not explore our sexuality or needs, our multi-tasking responsibilities (as moms, housewives, full time workers, etc), and our historical lack of encouragement and accessibility to technology. Sprinkle in the ostracizing lack of support from many in the community, and it's just so much easier to lurk. Our whole lives are pretty much a series of settling; can't wear this, or walk at home alone past a certain time, etc. Women in this community have settled with the status quo, and I get it. If I didn't have my husband constantly encouraging me, I don't think I could have done any of the organizing or creative work I done for this community.

HH1, this is just my opinion, but maybe putting a warning or a tag could be helpful. I personally will just scroll by parts that are not to my interest, but it can be a bit frustrating, especially when you actually do want to get to know the characters and the world. When I'm not warned, I usually lose all interest in the story, and just skim through the parts that interest me. Again, that's just me. :mrgreen:

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:47 pm

I am willing, glad, and was planning to label when that content was included in a chapter. I just didn't want to add them here if it was going to be a problem/sticking point. :)

We all have items that can turn our interests off from a story. I rather be forewarned myself if they are in a story I'm about to read. So I also want to warn others if I think there is something in mine that might disinterest. :)

Kisupure
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Kisupure » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:45 am

I'm into GT, SW, and SM. The thing that's important for me is the GT, though. Or more specifically, that there's a dude at the top of the pecking order in the scene.

A lot of the sex and gender segregation in these kind of fetish communities is seriously off-putting. It's a big reason why I've been away from the community for a few years, I just want to write and draw what I want without having to think so damn hard about which fetish board I'm going to get the least flak from when posting. And honestly? It's the cis guys who get their panties in a twist about it more than everybody else, gay or straight, GT or GTS. They want their pure, unadulterated space to cater to their exact specific thing they want, everyone else, women included and trans people especially (but not futas, futas get diplomatic fetish immunity for some sad reason), can fuck off. Men are so goddamn fragile.

So I stopped bothering and just post to my own site now. Hardly anybody writes or draws the types of power exchange scenes I like anyways. (If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself!) I make stuff for me now and don't bother caring about much community interaction. People in the robosexual world seem to like my work a lot more, also.

Oh, and if you're looking for women into size diff? That's where they all are, building community without overlapping with the SW fetish. Not even joking, they're killing it. There's a discord server out there that exists to do nothing but talk about shipping Bumblebee and Charlie from the most recent Transformers movie. It has 600 users.
I'm big on masculinity. :mrgreen:

SizeKink.com | Eka's Portal | kisupure#9437 on Discord

Nicodemus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Nicodemus » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:55 am

Not my thing, but enjoy yourself.
"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."