SW Containment Units

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

SW Containment Units

Post by azureeyes » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:57 pm

What would you keep your tiny woman in? Or would you let her be free range? What kind of set up would you have for your little female?

WhoCanItBeNow
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: SW Containment Units

Post by WhoCanItBeNow » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:01 pm

I would use a glass cage like this :

Mpr3311
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Mpr3311 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:24 am

I’d want her to be free range.

DollShrnkr
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DollShrnkr » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:16 pm

My SW would have free range to the house but, I'd make sure she had a comfortable place she could go when she wanted to rest, shower or otherwise relax.

I would set up a well-built high quality dollhouse with electric and running water. Something to give her a sense of normalcy.

Now, some may think I'm spoiling her. However, my little one is not a prisoner, just a victim of circumstance and I took on the responsibility of taking care of her. She's my friend and I make sure her needs are met. In return, she takes on a submissive role and I get to play with her however I want.

DollShrnkr

Sumguy13
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy13 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:59 pm

bird cage is my go-to, at least when we're in that getting to know each other stage... plus if I've found the right SW(s), she's into that sort of thing.
Attachments
From Rivals to Roomies.jpg
From Rivals to Roomies.jpg (291.46 KiB) Viewed 17153 times

Kondo
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Kondo » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:51 pm

I'd like to keep my SW in a terrarium filled with plants, water and maybe some bugs to keep her company :D

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:54 pm

All depends on my sw. Now she likes to be treated will tell me where she's kept if at all. :)
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:45 pm

Hamster cage :)

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:43 am

My pocket of course!

behave005
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by behave005 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:01 am

I would have to balance safety and privacy. A dollhouse would work. Still i would let her walk around. But take precautions against steping.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:50 am

A huge aquarium where She would have a whole house and garden with beautiful pool that shows also underwater, pretty much like in The SIMs game style, but with endless tall glass barriers all around...

Also with a roof, but all the house walls facing My watching side would be gone, only glass as walls, so everything she would be doing when not played by me, it would show helplessly...

To have her in constant tease and uncertainty, the inner side of the glass would be a huge constant mirror for her, yet clear crystal on my side...

On those lonely moments of her, day and night, she would never know if I was watching or not, so either she was doing something very personal or putting on exhibitionism, she would still never know... What a rush...

I could spend hours watching Her, even innocent daily stuff sometimes, just until I felt the urge of suddenly embrace her delicate scared curves with my warm massive fingers and elevate her in a endless lifting rush filled with deep vertigo, while her torso and Thighs were firmly embeded on a too warm oppressive enclosure...

My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:03 am

Well, Boys, here I go again, chiming in on a topic of immense (pun intended) interest to a shrunken woman like myself, just so you can learn about how the "other half" (the small half) lives...and thinks.

This is very important to me because even though the topic may be nothing more important to you giants as figuring out where to keep your new pet when you are not playing with her, while this may just be a "containment unit" to all of you, we are talking here about my HOME. This is the place I am going to be living for months, years or possibly the rest of my little life (at least until you get tired of me...).

First of all, we really need to get rid of the phrase "containment unit"! I know it was Azureeyes who came up with the title, but it's just kind of distasteful. It makes it sound like a tiny, precious SW is some kind of toxic liquid or gas, rather than a small living person.

Which leads me into my next point: that the way you chose to shelter and keep your little lady says a lot about how you really see her. You may see her as still being a person, a woman who, although much reduced in size, is still a woman with all her charms intact...and some perhaps intensified by her doll-like size. You may realize she still has feelings.

Or you may see her as a pet, somewhat akin to a hamster or a gerbil, a living thing that has certain needs, such as food and water and a place to live, but otherwise is not given much attention except for periods of training, play and taking care of her immediate needs. ("Everybody should have one")

Or you may feel that she is just a tiny plaything, something for your amusement and sexual gratification and not even worthy of pet status.

In my time as an SW, I have lived with owners of all these types, and also lived in many many types of "containment units". What follows is my take on each kind of home I have lived in, for whatever it is worth. Maybe some future Master or owner will read this and it will give him pause before choosing a habitat for a shrunken woman.

LIFE IN THE JAR

Of course, the easiest way to hold onto a SW is to simply stick her in a jar--no extra expense or issues, and as long as she is too small to climb out or you screw the top on (after poking some holes in it of course), this type of containment is fairly foolproof. Of course you will need to take her out to play with her or have her service you, and you will need to see to her sustenance and waste disposal. Otherwise, this is a cost-effective and low-maintenance way of keeping a tiny girl. You can see her beautiful body (naked or clothed) whenever you wish and it's very easy to get her attention by rapping on the glass.

Part of the effectiveness of this method has to do with how much the woman has been reduced and how big the jar is.

I have to say that most giants I have spent time with use this type of "containment" only as a temporary solution or at worst as a "time-out" place to punish bad behavior. However, I have know a few giants who thought this was a excellent and permanent solution. But the little women I know of who have spend significant time in such a prison didn't last very long in there...at least not mentally and emotionally.

Here are some images of some SW's I know (including me) trying to get used to "Life in the Jar"
Kara :kiss:

(images by: Minimizer, davren57, blacksheepart)

MORE TO COME
Attachments
That's Right, You're Tiny Now by Minimizer.jpg
That's Right, You're Tiny Now by Minimizer.jpg (532.88 KiB) Viewed 13454 times
Girl in a Jar--Unhappy.jpg
Girl in a Jar--Unhappy.jpg (301.45 KiB) Viewed 13454 times
kara_trapped_by_davren57-dcbazkk (2).jpg
kara_trapped_by_davren57-dcbazkk (2).jpg (547.29 KiB) Viewed 13454 times
sisters-in-jar.png
sisters-in-jar.png (8.22 MiB) Viewed 13454 times
no_escape_by_blacksheepart-d8506vi.jpg
no_escape_by_blacksheepart-d8506vi.jpg (67.67 KiB) Viewed 13454 times

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:48 am

Containment Units--continued

LIFE IN THE CAGE

I think probably the "go-to" method of containment for most giants who needs someplace to keep a shrunken woman has got the be the hamster cage or some other type of cage.

Advantages: "the little woman" has plenty of fresh air to breathe, more room to move around (and exercise if the cage has a hamster wheel). It's easier to provide food and water and you can even have her clean her own cage, something a hamster can't do.

This is obviously better than being stuck in a jar like a insect. It feels more like being treated as a little pet, which reinforces the little woman's lowly status.

Another advantage is that it is much easier to introduce and remove items from the cage depending on the pet's behavior. If she is well-behaved, you can give her something softer to sleep on or some better food or drink. Or even a giant cell phone to watch movies on. Of course, if she misbehaves, these perques can easily be taken away.

Much of the time, the SW kept in a cage will be naked, again reinforcing her "pet" status. However, some owners (like my last Master, davren57) often prefers to see me clothed, because then he can have me put on a little show for him of removing the clothing myself--often to the accompaniment of sexy music. Or he will keep me in the bird cage and make me swing on the little swing and sing for him.

I have lived in many cages with many owners and it's a life that a little woman can get used to...but still...the lack of privacy (except when your owner goes to work and you are alone (and lonely) for hours at a time, and the feeling of being nothing more than a pampered pet, make this method of containment not the best...at least for the little ones.

(images by: lefrenchie,bobascher,creativeguy59,reducedexpectations, davren57)

MORE TO COME...
Attachments
cage_by_lefrenchie_ddx2lt9-fullview.jpg
cage_by_lefrenchie_ddx2lt9-fullview.jpg (129.22 KiB) Viewed 13446 times
captured_by_jealous_sister_by_bobascher_ddxha4c-fullview.jpg
captured_by_jealous_sister_by_bobascher_ddxha4c-fullview.jpg (137.79 KiB) Viewed 13446 times
micro_habitat___nina7777777_by_creativeguy59_dbq53m8-fullview (1).jpg
micro_habitat___nina7777777_by_creativeguy59_dbq53m8-fullview (1).jpg (153.36 KiB) Viewed 13446 times
becky_takes_charlotte_home_with_her_by_reducedexpectations_de0wpxu-fullview.jpg
becky_takes_charlotte_home_with_her_by_reducedexpectations_de0wpxu-fullview.jpg (172.52 KiB) Viewed 13446 times
Kara in the Cage2.jpg
Kara in the Cage2.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 13446 times

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:22 am

Containment Units--continued...

LIFE AS A DOLL

Some of the kinder, nicer giants out that I have met will think of the SW as a person as a woman, even though a tiny one. These types of owners can actually be divided into two different classes: the type who treats his SW like a doll and the type who has feelings for his doll and wants her to have the best life he can provide.

Let me explain that. There is a kind of giant who thinks of his little woman as a fragile, precious little doll. He thinks of her as being made of china or glass. He puts her up on a pedestal--literally. Her looks on her as an expensive collectible.

This type of giant owner really only wants to possess a little woman to display her and show her off. He does not plan to interact with her in any meaningful human way. To him she is a living doll--with the emphasis on the "doll" part.

I was with an owner like this once...and I have to confess that one of my fantasies has been to be shrunk to doll size and put in a doll box like a real doll, thinking that I might even be sold to some child or even a collector. But I found out that this can be very easy but very boring life for the doll. You are well taken care of and often dressed in nice doll clothes. And you hardly even get grabbed or groped or played with sexually.

But except for being on display, you don't actually DO anything but be stared at and admired by your owner or whichever friends he chooses to share his secret with (or sometimes he doesn't even tell them you're alive). Also, you can hardly eat anything because as a display doll, you don't get enough exercise to work off what you eat. So this life was OK for a while, but not forever. Plus it's awfully hard to not move around much when you are being displayed--although I got better at it in time.

One other drawback: since this giant is a collector, he is not exclusive to you and you are often not the only doll in his collection. And I sometimes didn't get along with the other dolls...everyone else is constantly vying for his attention too!

(images by: riojafan, misterglacius, nerdmaster88)

MORE TO COME...
Attachments
the_doll_collecter___introduction__2_by_riojafan-d6pdbbm.jpg
the_doll_collecter___introduction__2_by_riojafan-d6pdbbm.jpg (126.45 KiB) Viewed 13438 times
jenny_doll_3_by_misterglacius-dccuioo.jpg
jenny_doll_3_by_misterglacius-dccuioo.jpg (343.59 KiB) Viewed 13438 times
katrina_boxed_up_by_nerd88master_de3dric-fullview.png
katrina_boxed_up_by_nerd88master_de3dric-fullview.png (1.75 MiB) Viewed 13438 times
sabrina_boxed_up_by_nerd88master_de41tfz-fullview.png
sabrina_boxed_up_by_nerd88master_de41tfz-fullview.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 13438 times
display_shelf__6____reddit_models__by_nerd88master_de6xppq-fullview.jpg
display_shelf__6____reddit_models__by_nerd88master_de6xppq-fullview.jpg (162.73 KiB) Viewed 13438 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:47 am

Great pictures, Kara -- especially the hamster cage photos!
Attachments
"Emma in a box" by Lollipop420b (Deviantart)
"Emma in a box" by Lollipop420b (Deviantart)
dd4aj18-1c41f986-863a-41d7-9193-a1ea8563fac5.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 13429 times
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:13 am

LIFE IN THE DOLL HOUSE

Of course what I am leading up to as the very best type of "containment unit" for a doll-sized girl is to get her her very own doll house. If you have any feelings for your SW and want her to live a happy, contented and emotionally healthy life (as much as a 6-inch high girl can), she needs a home of her own.

This is more important than it might seem. Even though a shrunken woman may eventually get used to her reduced condition, you never really get used to everything in the world being 12x larger than you have been used to most of your life. I can confirm that after a while, the strain of living in such a world full-time begins to do things to a woman's mind and emotions, even if she mostly prefers her small size, as many of us do.

However, if you give her a chance to live in a "normal-sized" world again part-time, it does makes things much easier for her. If part of the time her mind is able to take a break from trying to cope with a world grown giant-sized, if she is able to live in an environment where the things around her are her size, it does a lot to take the strain off her brain. So a Doll House scaled to her size is the best answer.

There is also more privacy for the girl, more rooms and more space and a chance to get away from giant things for a while. This does not mean that most giants, even the ones who do care, are not going to be peeking in through the windows of the Doll House, peering through walls made of one-way glass, or even pulling walls and roofs off to be able to reach in and pluck the unsuspecting doll out to play with (and I'm sure than many dolls (like me!) harbor fantasies full of these very situations.

Now providing this kind of habitat for your little one requires a certain level of commitment on the part of the owner. It's labor- and time-intensive and it's not cheap by any means. But if you truly value your little woman's physical, mental and emotional well-being, if your feelings toward her are as those of a girlfriend or even wife, this is the way to go...and you little doll will love you for it!

We will often find that the owner who wants most to give the little one this type of life turn out to be another woman (which works for me) because many women still have the desire from childhood to have a real Doll House with a living doll inside. But I have known of some men who are willing to provide this kind of life for their SW. Or sometimes it may turn out that the guy has a houseful of little dolls, a doll collection that allows him to pick and choose his little playmate at will. Again with the competition! Bother!

There is a picture of my last little home below. It was beautiful and I miss it dearly!

(images: bobascher, gregnan, davren57)

Attachments
Giant Brunette peeks in at Tiny Blonde in Dollhouse.jpg
Giant Brunette peeks in at Tiny Blonde in Dollhouse.jpg (6.01 MiB) Viewed 13425 times
good_morning_dollie_by_bobascher_de23s1o-fullview.jpg
good_morning_dollie_by_bobascher_de23s1o-fullview.jpg (136.34 KiB) Viewed 13425 times
Hand in the Kitchen.jpg
Hand in the Kitchen.jpg (89.05 KiB) Viewed 13425 times
the_doll_house_by_gregnan-d9n1h5t.jpg
the_doll_house_by_gregnan-d9n1h5t.jpg (140.02 KiB) Viewed 13425 times
Kara's Little Home.jpg
Kara's Little Home.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 13425 times

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:31 am

MISCILLANEOUS HABITATS

I didn't cover everything and I know there are some giants out there who come up with alternate ideas for keeping their shrunken women safe and contained, especially when they have multiple shrinkees or the little ones may be VERY little and would be in great danger if let out into the dangerous giant world outside.

Most of these "habitats" could be classified as aquariums or terrariums, and are generally enclosed spaces where the environment is sealed and the little women are living in a somewhat self-contained colony.

i also included an image of one "out-of-the-box" (pun intended) solution in case you can't bear to be separated from your little woman and want to take her with you on trips. (seems a bit cramped though)

To close, I encourage all of you giants to take good care of your little ones. They are real people, even though they are small and they (we) are real woman, even though we may be living dolls for your amusement and pleasure. In return, all we ask is that you take good care of us. If you do, we will give you many years of enjoyment and fun.

Thank you for listening to one so small.

Tiny hugs and kisses

(images by: illun, starkadhr, spawngts, moledisilk)
Attachments
a_new_arrival_by_illun-d8631r8.png
a_new_arrival_by_illun-d8631r8.png (674.01 KiB) Viewed 13423 times
a_safe_place_by_illun-d9vqlov.png
a_safe_place_by_illun-d9vqlov.png (591.81 KiB) Viewed 13423 times
nocturnal_bath_by_starkadhr-dau8fls.png
nocturnal_bath_by_starkadhr-dau8fls.png (983.45 KiB) Viewed 13423 times
unreachable_freedom_by_spawngts_ddxyctp-fullview.jpg
unreachable_freedom_by_spawngts_ddxyctp-fullview.jpg (93.53 KiB) Viewed 13423 times
Travel Express by Moledisilk.jpg
Travel Express by Moledisilk.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 13423 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:40 am

There is a picture of my last little home below. It was beautiful and I miss it dearly!
Wow, the house may be "little", but you got quite a spread here (unless you had to live with roommates).

I don't make much, but my SW would get the best that I can manage. I'm sure my dream home would be hers as well:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_ ... _York.html

It was completed in 1835, so if I can find a dollhouse equivalent, it would need to be set up for electricity and modern pulumbing. I could just zap the real thing with the shrink ray, but being a National Historic Landmark, that would probably attract too much attention... :ray_gun
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:54 am

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:40 am
Wow, the house may be "little", but you got quite a spread here (unless you had to live with roommates).

I don't make much, but my SW would get the best that I can manage. I'm sure my dream home would be hers as well:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_ ... _York.html

It was completed in 1835, so if I can find a dollhouse equivalent, it would need to be set up for electricity and modern pulumbing. I could just zap the real thing with the shrink ray, but being a National Historic Landmark, that would probably attract too much attention... :ray_gun
Jeffrey,

It's beautiful! Any little doll would be very happy living in such a home. I know I would. You are such a good owner to be so concerned with her needs.

goodshrnker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by goodshrnker » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:42 am

I would definitely opt for a hamster cage. But it would be a fairly large one and I'd furnish it like a bedroom, so the SW would feel more comfortable. Line the floor with a carpet, a doll bed and maybe some other furniture, maybe even a smartphone for her to entertain herself with movies, books and web surfing. It would keep her safe and also let her be a little self sufficient. She has the water bottle if she gets thirsty and I'm not around to get her a drink, you can set up a makeshift toilet for her to use again if I'm not around or she wakes up during the night and has to go, and snacks in the food dish for her to nibble on.

I've always felt a SW should be cared for like a pet. But that doesn't mean treated badly. Pets are usually treated with lots of love and caring. And are usually pampered and well taken care of. The community seems to be stuck on the notion that being a pet is the same as being a slave and means they are treated cruelly.

Yes, the SW is a real person but she's not a normal or regular person. She can't just walk out the front door and go for a stroll or drive to the store if she needs something. She can't even go out to the kitchen and fix herself something to eat or anything. She is dependent on her owner to do those things for her and take care of her.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:24 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:31 am

MISCILLANEOUS HABITATS

Tiny hugs and kisses

Dear sexy Doll, it is reinvigorate to have you sparkling up our imagination with these well thought systemisation, the only thing I could add, in the range of temporary first resource capturing, is a shoe box... It enhances the idea of helpless "storing" treatment because shoe boxes are not caring at all, but yes, for temporary situations...

But the Doll House definitely is the best and one of the main reasons is because, by allowing the mini to have some temporary comfort and relative privacy, that means each time we go snatch her up it becomes like a new capture from her world into ours...

Is like repeating the process of capturing the mini for the the first time cause she is, once again, taken out of her own "relative safety" and brought into a harder reality, so the Doll House keeps it exciting every new day, and sometimes, why not, more than once a day ???

Cheers...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Olo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Olo » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:14 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:03 am
Well, Boys, here I go again, chiming in on a topic of immense (pun intended) interest to a shrunken woman like myself, just so you can learn about how the "other half" (the small half) lives...and thinks.
This is marvelous, Kara, as is your contribution to the Favourite Handheld thread. I'm sure I'm not the only size fantasist who needs to hear how the "other half" views these fantasies. It's critical for me when I write my size stories that all characters are as real as possible and not just constructs or projections, and discussions such as these are immensely helpful. I particularly appreciate the range of this survey, as there are all kinds of shrunken women with varying desires and needs, and they all deserve accommodation.

I can't afford a customized dollhouse, but you can have your own furnished terrarium at my place.
Links to all my Stories and Images may now be found here.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:00 am

goodshrnker wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:42 am
I would definitely opt for a hamster cage. But it would be a fairly large one and I'd furnish it like a bedroom, so the SW would feel more comfortable. Line the floor with a carpet, a doll bed and maybe some other furniture, maybe even a smartphone for her to entertain herself with movies, books and web surfing. It would keep her safe and also let her be a little self sufficient. She has the water bottle if she gets thirsty and I'm not around to get her a drink, you can set up a makeshift toilet for her to use again if I'm not around or she wakes up during the night and has to go, and snacks in the food dish for her to nibble on.

I've always felt a SW should be cared for like a pet. But that doesn't mean treated badly. Pets are usually treated with lots of love and caring. And are usually pampered and well taken care of. The community seems to be stuck on the notion that being a pet is the same as being a slave and means they are treated cruelly.

Yes, the SW is a real person but she's not a normal or regular person. She can't just walk out the front door and go for a stroll or drive to the store if she needs something. She can't even go out to the kitchen and fix herself something to eat or anything. She is dependent on her owner to do those things for her and take care of her.
Dear Goodshrnker

As I said, I've lived in several hamster cages over the years, some were better than others. It's certainly not the worst place a little woman can live.

You are right to say that a shrunken women can't take care of herself and needs help in that department. That does make her more like a helpless pet, who needs to be cared for and provided with the necessities to stay alive. So I can see how you could think that we are just like a hamster or a gerbil or a mouse, that need to be kept in a cage and furnished with everything they need.

But it's not really the same. a shrunken woman is intelligent (well, most of them). She can talk (sometimes too much, probably). She can keep her home (whatever it may be) clean and fresh and well cared-for. Most important, a woman, no matter how small, can give a man love and also pleasure. Can you get these thing from a hamster or a mouse...?

This is why I contend that because a little woman is still a person, even though she may not be able to do things like going the kitchen and getting her food, there are many things she can do at her small size that make her more than a pet.

I understand that a nice Ooll House can be expensive, and she may have to start with a hamster cage. But just as a couple when they start out may live together in an inexpensive apartment or home, it's always their goal to raise their standard of living as they begin to do better financially.

It's heartening to hear you say that a shrunken woman should be treated as a well-loved and pampered pet rather than a slave. But I hope you will come to realize if you give her a chance, that she can be much more than a simple pet.

Tiny hugs,

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:21 am

Hand-Holder wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:24 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:31 am

MISCILLANEOUS HABITATS

Tiny hugs and kisses

Dear sexy Doll, it is reinvigorate to have you sparkling up our imagination with these well thought systemisation, the only thing I could add, in the range of temporary first resource capturing, is a shoe box... It enhances the idea of helpless "storing" treatment because shoe boxes are not caring at all, but yes, for temporary situations...

But the Doll House definitely is the best and one of the main reasons is because, by allowing the mini to have some temporary comfort and relative privacy, that means each time we go snatch her up it becomes like a new capture from her world into ours...

Is like repeating the process of capturing the mini for the the first time cause she is, once again, taken out of her own "relative safety" and brought into a harder reality, so the Doll House keeps it exciting every new day, and sometimes, why not, more than once a day ???

Cheers...
Dear Hand-Man,

You are SO right! I thought about the shoebox and I have spent some time living in a few (it's all about what you line it with...a shrunken woman's "Big Girl" silk panties are always a good choice). But I didn't have images of dolls in shoe boxes, so I left it out. Sorry!

(and don't forget to poke some holes in that shoe box!)

I like your extra take on the Doll House...it's an angle I hadn't considered, but I think you're right. Giving the doll her private living space does make it like a new scenario each time the giant comes home (or wakes up). The doll can be anywhere in the Little House at any time, which makes her more difficult to keep track of and get your hands on her. I also think your idea about the one-way glass is nice...you can look at me whenever you wish, but I don't necessarily know you are watching me.

There is actually another wrinkle I thought of that makes the Doll House more interesting, but it depends on whether you plan on giving the little one some freedom to go outside and wander around...? If so, then that allows the doll to get to different places in the Big House, which would then make for an interesting game of "hide and seek" when you come home. It might be fun!

Speaking for myself, I am fine with being "on call" whenever my owner decides it's time to play...that's what I'm there for and that's what I'm little for. But then again, maybe we could designate a few hours per day to let your doll rest up for the next playtime..? Otherwise she will be in a constant state of nervousness.

As always, you do know how to take care of a little lady.
Tiny hugs,

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:32 am

Olo wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:03 am
This is marvelous, Kara, as is your contribution to the Favourite Handheld thread. I'm sure I'm not the only size fantasist who needs to hear how the "other half" views these fantasies. It's critical for me when I write my size stories that all characters are as real as possible and not just constructs or projections, and discussions such as these are immensely helpful. I particularly appreciate the range of this survey, as there are all kinds of shrunken women with varying desires and needs, and they all deserve accommodation.

I can't afford a customized dollhouse, but you can have your own furnished terrarium at my place.
Thanks, Olo! I try my best to let my guy-friends-giants know what "the small life" is like for those of us on the "other side". You make me feel like a fearless little ace reporter, going where no girl has gone before to let you all know the "facts of life" about what it's like being small enough for a man to hold in his hand!

So I will try to stay on top of things (I may need help getting up there) and continue to keep sending you information from "behind the lines" that you can't get anywhere else.

Thanks also for the offer of the terrarium...would I have to share it with other shrunken girls and if so how many...?

Tiny hugs,