DFP Productions

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

DFP Productions

Post by FreakyDude » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:42 am

The Little Lady

Amanda Foxx and Seph have been friends for a long time. He’s always had other interests, but she keeps shooting him down and trying to get him to take the hint. One night after catching a movie he springs something unexpected on her though: he shrinks her down to the size of a doll! Once she’s naked and helpless he explains his plan. It seems there are things about her friend that Amanda never suspected, and she’s going to become the first tiny woman in his evil plan to have an entire collection that he calls the “Doctor Cyclops Project” and now that she’s eight inches high there’s nothing she can do to stop him!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... le-lady-hd

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: DFP Productions

Post by FreakyDude » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:43 am

Something New for the Collection

It’s time for Ashlynn Taylor’s annual physical. So she picks a doctor online and stops by to set up her appointment. When she arrives for her appointment though, the doctor seems to do things in a very odd way indeed! It’s when he sets up a strange machine that emits repeating green flashed though that his plan is finally revealed! After the machine has completed its work Ashlynn realizes she’s now less than a foot tall! Not only that, but the doctor seems to have some sort collection of miniature women, and he marked Ashlynn as its newest member! How do you say no to someone when you’re eleven inches tall!?!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... lection-hd

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:45 am

Another Little Treat

Kitty Quinn has heard about this new beauty treatment and she’s decided it sounds like just what she’s been looking for! It all seems pretty strange though. First, she needs to strip completely naked while the doctor just stands there! Then, he gives her a REALLY up close and personal examination! Finally, he has her stretch out on the exam table and close her eyes while he puts a weird, humming light over her! It’s when she opens her eyes though, that she realizes how much trouble she’s gotten herself into! Of course; it is just a LITTLE problem, but those can be the worst to deal with!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... e-treat-hd

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinky » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:48 am

They look really good, but they are also pretty expensive. Can anyone give a review?

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:40 am

shrinky wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:48 am
They look really good, but they are also pretty expensive. Can anyone give a review?
Hi there. I have so far bought the 2nd & 3rd videos of this set, & will try & give you an honest appraisal. Though the videos are definitely not up to Miss Missa or Red Parrot's standards (few studios could, to be honest), I definitely felt they were pretty decent for videos done by a studio with no prior experience in SW videos. The acting by the actresses is fairly decent & there is some reasonably good process in there, so I felt it was worth what I paid for it. Plus, given the current drought when it comes to SW videos, I feel like we must really come out & support those studios that make a decent crack at it, in hopes they'll make more such videos in the future.

Anyway, I hope that helps you with making your choice.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:00 pm

shrinky wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:48 am
Its also worth noting that the price of these videos is actually pretty standard for videos on Clips4Sale-roughly $1/minute.

Sumguy13
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy13 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:05 pm

I got the first and the second videos. The effects quality is mid range for certain, while I would give the acting a solid 7.5 rating. Even though there have only been three entries in the SW vids, I can see a definite improvement from one to the other. There is some minor doll "stand-in" shots which aren't so much my bag, but overall for a freshman effort I am impressed.

They are about $1/minute price wise as Aussie mentioned. That is par for the course for Clilps4Sale. I don't regret purchasing them and will likely buy the third in the not too distant future. There is definitely something to be said for supporting content creators with your dollars.

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinky » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:25 am

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:52 am

The Little Troublemaker

The mad scientist has snared another unsuspecting lady with his “beauty treatment”! This time it’s Xaya Lovelle that’s come into his office with no idea what’s in store for her. However, things don’t go exactly as planned this time! When the mad scientist goes to get his usual shoebox, Xaya makes a break for it! Then it’s a game of hide-and-seek as Xaya looks for a way to make her escape and the madman tries to catch her! The stakes are high because he makes it clear that disobedient ladies need to be punished, and she has no idea what this lunatic has in mind for that!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... lemaker-hd

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:51 am

A Little Discovery

Slyyy is housesitting for her friend, who some think is a mad scientist. Of course, while she’s at his place she can’t resist poking around a bit! In a shoebox in his bedroom she makes a shocking discovery: a doll-sized Kitty Quinn! Kitty is tired of being used for the sexual pleasure of the kinky doctor and asks Slyyy to help her get away. Slyyy agrees of course, but before she does that, she has a few kinky ideas of her own! When someone 5 ½ times your size wants something; you’d best do what they want as Kitty has discovered over time! Besides, when a beautiful woman wants something, and you’re a beautiful woman yourself, the possibilities are worth looking into!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... scovery-hd

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:37 am

A Little Enthusiasm

The mad doctor is ready to add another beauty to his collection! So, he’s put a sign on his old car that it’s for sale, and Alora Jaymes has walked right into his web! While they’re discussing the car he sets up his machine, claiming it’s a special light treatment for his aquarium and let’s things go right as he planned but when the shrinking is done he’s in for a surprise! Alora isn’t at all upset to have been shrunk, and in fact she’s looking forward to her new life as a part of his collection! When he goes off to get her shoe box, she sees a massage wand on the coffee table, and with one giant leap she’s ready for the ride of her life!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... husiasm-hd

hawkins57
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by hawkins57 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:26 pm

any hand held

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:52 pm

I can't say. I haven't purchased any of their videos yet. These videos look fantastic and I want to spread the word to the SW community. Hopefully, they are selling well so they will make more.

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by TheBigG » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:19 am

Got the last two and I feel I got what I paid for and I think in time they will improve in skill and quality no regrets will buy more when I get more cash

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sun May 17, 2020 1:12 am

A Little Playtime

Ever since Dr. Cyclops shrunk her, Ashlynn Taylor has spent most of her time in a shoebox dreaming of her old life. So, when the doctor is bored and stuck at home, and decides to bring Ashlynn out for a bit of fun she’s all for it! She keeps bringing up him letting her go, but that’s really not of interest to him. His plan for today is some dancing! After that, he has a special toy for her: a tiny, doll-sized sex toy of all things! It looks like the doctor is going to enjoy his own tiny and private sex show! Of course, being a scientist he’s not going to miss the chance to collect some…”endurance” data!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... laytime-hd

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sun May 24, 2020 10:28 pm

A Little Tete-a-tete

Ever since Dr. Cyclops shrunk Ashlynn Taylor, she hasn’t given up on figuring out how to escape from this! So far all she’s come up with is to play along and try to convince the doctor to unshrink her, but she hasn’t had much success. So, she’s shocked when one day he offers her a deal out of the blue: if she agrees to not run away, take care of the other tiny ladies, and most of all; still be one of the doctor’s treasure and be available for his every whim and he’ll return her to her normal size! Ashlynn jumps at the chance to get one step closer to her escape! Will she be able to keep up the game though, or will the doctor smell a rat?

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... -a-tete-hd

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:20 am

A Little Adventure

Poor Ashlynn Taylor! Ever since she was shrunk by Dr. Cyclops and added to his collection of tiny women all she’s wanted is to get away and get back to a normal life! After her last escape attempt failed, she’s been working hard to get back into Dr. Cyclops’ good graces. Today he’s allowed to let her at least go outside and get some sun in the backyard. She’s always looking for her next chance to make a break for it though, and when she finds a hole in the fence it’s time to make another escape attempt. The doctor warned her there’s a forest on the other side of the fence though, and Ashlynn may just be in for more than she bargained for!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... venture-hd

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:06 am

A Little More Little

Now that things are starting to be open again, Garnet Rose heads to a local doctor for a checkup! Unfortunately for Garnet, the doctor she chooses is Dr. Cyclops! The moment he sees the super petite beauty he knows he has to have her for his collection of tiny women! He goes through a normal exam to insure she’s healthy, and then he tells her she needs a special vitamin treatment. When the light changes though, she begins to shrink! She barely has time to realize what’s happened before she’s the size of a doll! Then the doctor has a bit more fun with his new toy!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... -little-hd

hawkins57
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by hawkins57 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:45 pm

great

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by TheBigG » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:26 am

Sweet

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:22 pm

Him knocking her knee open to gain access was pretty hot, I can’t lie

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:34 pm

A Little Time on Her Own

Doctor Cyclops has Ashlynn Taylor out for a little fun today! Unfortunately, before he can get started, he gets an emergency call from one of his patients. He’ll need to go out for a bit, but he agrees to leave Ashlynn out of her box if she promises to stay out of trouble. After he leaves, Ashlynn realizes it’s going to be hard to do much of anything since she’s stuck on top of the coffee table. That’s when she realizes he left a wand on the table too! Ashlynn is pretty sure the wand was part of the doctor’s plan for the evening, but she decides there’s no reason to wait until he gets back, right?

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... her-own-hd

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:32 am

A Little Exercise

Doctor Cyclops has gotten Garnet Rose out of her shoebox today. He explains to her that being in her shoebox all the time isn’t healthy. To address that; today she’ll be doing some exercising! Now, since it can be pretty hard to find doll-sized weight sets, Garnet will be focused on calisthenics and that means jumping jacks, toe touches, running in place and other things! All done right there on the coffee table since she’s so tiny! Of course, we are talking about Doctor Cyclops here, so when Garnet’s exercising is done he has a special surprise for her too!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... xercise-hd

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:37 am

A Little Meeting

Ashlynn Taylor has snuck out of her shoe box in another escape attempt but this time something happens! She meets Garnet Rose, who has also snuck out of HER box! Both women are caught by surprise at the sight of each other and at first, they’re swept up in the emotions of seeing someone their own size, but soon enough they start to see the possibilities! They begin to kiss and touch each other since it’s been so long since they were with someone their own size. Then Ashlynn realizes Dr. Cyclops has left the wand out again and suggests they ride it together! They soon forget all about Dr. Cyclops but that doesn’t mean he’s forgotten about THEM!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... meeting-hd

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:33 pm

Love it, thank you for sharing
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica