A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: DFP Productions

Post by GiantMe » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:07 pm

A Little Addition HD
Description:
Selena has come to Dr. Cyclops because she’s heard he can make her taller! After a quick exam, he determines she’s a good candidate for the procedure and says they can move forward right away! When the process begins though, Selena realizes that instead of getting taller, she’s shrinking! There’s nothing she can do though, and before long she’s the size of a doll! When the doctor comes back into the room she’s freaking out! He tries to calm her down, but nothing’s working! So finally he tells her he knows a surefire way for her to calm down and all she needs to do is sit back and open her legs!
Category: SHRINKING FETISH
Related Categories: MED EXAM, FINGER FUCKING, GROPING, MEN MADE TO CUM, SPECIAL EFFECTS - SFX.
Actress: claire black.
Price: $ 15.99 USD
Length: 15 minutes
Size: 946 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 8/6/22 12:00AM

ailyn
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by ailyn » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:16 pm

I really wish they would hire a beautiful woman to play the scientist in these videos. I realize that would increase the overhead, and I'm sure being in the actual videos interacting with the naked women is half the fun for the man, but his presence is a huge turn off for me. Not trying to be rude, but I can't really spend money on something I won't be able to properly 'enjoy.' Hopefully they give it a shot sometime.

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:34 pm

ailyn wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:16 pm
I really wish they would hire a beautiful woman to play the scientist in these videos. I realize that would increase the overhead, and I'm sure being in the actual videos interacting with the naked women is half the fun for the man, but his presence is a huge turn off for me. Not trying to be rude, but I can't really spend money on something I won't be able to properly 'enjoy.' Hopefully they give it a shot sometime.

Yeah that's an issue for a lot of people who can't get into male female interaction, I for one am focused on the woman and put myself in his place in M/f content, but it would be great to have some more female on female lesbian interaction too, maybe someone will commission more of that. They did have some with "A Little Discovery" which is F/f and a couple that were f/f riding giant vibrators, so there has been some lesbian content in this studio.