Darkness and Mysogyny

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Darkness and Mysogyny

Post by jitensha » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:38 pm

I've certainly seen forums where tags can be implemented better. Back when we made the SizeCon forum (R.I.P.) we allowed all size content (legal content of course, no CP, betialisty, etc), but at least 3 tags were mandatory for any new topic that was created. If you didn't put in the tags, the post could not be published. Period.
ShrinkMaster wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:36 pm
I personally think some people interpret too much into the division of the sections or take it much too emotionally.
It's true that I may be nitpicking past what the original creators of this forum (or other SW forums) intended to create, as I don't think they segregated the forums with mal intent, but that doesn't negate the way that I feel or what I've been through. Despite all that there is still a division that lives here that doesn't in other size forums. That is a fact. I also don't think we're taking it 'too emotionally'. You can't possibly 100% understand what I've been through on this forum (and other size forums) as a woman as well as someone who has a darker kink. I mean we just had an entire thread talking about this very topic, and yet people still chime in. I'm illogical now for my likes? Like how is ANY of this fetish logical lol? And I don't think Omega did it to make me feel like I don't belong, but in a thread where we're talking about how we don't belong, this sort of comment isn't really helpful to your fellow size kinksters.

Which Omega, I'm sorry anyone is being ageist towards you. That's not OK at all. I've met size kinksters in their 80's, so there are certainly plenty of older folk out there. We try and lift our older folks at SizeCon, running a Size History Panel, a Silver Social, and even feature some senior artists in our artist alley. I'm sorry these people on Discord discredited you, I know how this feels. I try and do what I can to remind people that older folks are here too!

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:51 pm

OK, I'm always confused by this. Why is there this reaction to women liking things? I've seen this in sports, Table top games, video games, and now here. "OH NO! It have a vagina, it will destroy our thing! Run boys! Save your interests!" Nope, don't understand.
I think your art is great. I am just not a good at leaving comments, as you might have noticed here. Sorry you encountered assholes while trying to share your talent. I'm all for people sharing their art. It helps explain my imagination.

HH1
PS: I saw the error in the mocking quote. I found it more amusing with it in there. :P

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:38 pm

Consent is more complex issue than it first appears. Simulated 'rape' has been a part of my sex life, along with a measure of physical and mental 'coercion'. I was confident that this was consensual enough 30 years ago, today I'm not so sure. For instance, I used to like pursuing foreplay until I could strip her naked and leave her in a vulnerable situation, say naked in an alley or carry her and dump her outside the front door with it locked for ten minutes. I clearly had issues with women yet I benefited from a 'bad boy' reputation. Were all the women who were victims of my games entirely consensual or also victims of a powerful gender led construct?

You would think that issues of consent were simpler on line. If you don't want it, you don't play. I have spoken to a number of women in different online contexts who felt coerced. One was a very good friend and her experience was so bad that I urged her to expose the fiend. But, as an independent minded and strong person, she was ashamed of herself for allowing herself to get caught in his net for a sustained period. Then later I found myself trying to sexually coerce her. Fortunately, I realised what I was doing and we had a constructive conversation about it. Her persona in this community was much more submissive than in the outside world. I'm not asking that people get tied up with guilt and shame - just consider that male female (I don't know enough about Ff relations) can be both wonderfully and dangerously complex. A strong, assertive person can find themselves tied up destructively in coercive relations. Characterising consent a something so simplistic can only exacerbate such a trap. Understanding the dangers can help us pursue the fantasies further and more safely.

Just a thought. I also have to watch myself on the darkside. I recently made 3 suicide attempts; not because of depression or despair, but as a logical consequence of the darkness of my imagination.

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:59 pm

There are a couple of films that, while they do not tell my story, shed light on it. This is the pattern of 'Rendez-Vous'.

1. An event which flips obsessive creativity into deep emotional pain, manifesting itself in darkness and power games.
2. A special sadness linked to a darkness and self-destructiveness some women finding fascinating leading to their sexual exploitation.
3. Public humiliation of women through nudity
4. The self-destructiveness, becomes sexually charged and infects the women leading to dangerous potentially fatal behaviour, even after the suicide of the 'homme fatal'

I'll leave 'La Femme Publique' to you.

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:23 pm

This is darker than I expected, but it's better out in the open.
If you can't feel safe among anonymous strangers with whom you share an odd fetish, where can you? =-)

I don't really have an opinion on the Gentle/Violent split that many seem to see.
Never really occurred to me that it was a whole lifestyle and not just a preference for different art/story subjects.

What if there were Gentle and Violent sections? Then neither is "normal" or "abnormal?"
It's like any art.
The Abstract artist section of a museum isn't "better" than the realistic Landscapes. Sculpture isn't "better" than oil paintings.
Neither is "normal art" vs "abnormal art."

I don't care which way people want it.
You can mix all the art together (including writing and other creative pursuits) with labels or you can put into different subsections.
Either works for me.
Just as long as we aren't fighting over what "normal" is in a fetish group.

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by jitensha » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:31 pm

Hey Ches, I'm so sorry you've had such a rough time with these thoughts. Have you considered seeking a kink friendly therapist? They're all doing tele doc services, so you could speak with them wherever you are located. You shouldn't be beating yourself up over feelings and thoughts that haven't even occurred.

I'm sure you feel a lot of guilt from your past experience, but the fact that you stopped, realized you were in the wrong and took the time to apologize and listen to her shows that you are one of the 'good guys'.

*Hugs your finger*
Feel better 😢

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:33 pm

jitensha wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:31 pm
Hey Ches, I'm so sorry you've had such a rough time with these thoughts. Have you considered seeking a kink friendly therapist? They're all doing tele doc services, so you could speak with them wherever you are located. You shouldn't be beating yourself up over feelings and thoughts that haven't even occurred.

I'm sure you feel a lot of guilt from your past experience, but the fact that you stopped, realized you were in the wrong and took the time to apologize and listen to her shows that you are one of the 'good guys'.

*Hugs your finger*
Feel better 😢
Thanks Jitensha.You've been very patient and I can remember you having intervened very positively in plenty of threads over the years where there have been guys struggling with their conflicts like this.

It is what it is and it's fascinating for me how it interelates with SW. Some times I am dark, sometimes I am light - both have their advantages, even suicidal ideation can have curiously rich textures. I'm glad that I have lived in both realms.

I am not ashamed to admit that I am under psychiatric supervision at the moment (well, sort of non-stop since 2006), which is usual for someone with my condition, and I do have friends to talk about this with and others issues. I don't want to come over as being totally fucked up; more wanting to be open and shed light on difficult stuff.

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:29 pm

Sweet Bird and Such warned me back in 2007 after I had suddenly attacked him verbally after him reaching out to me, not to share that I was Bipolar. In the states I understand that it's one of many labels people use to excuse their behaviour. In Europe it's much less often and more strigently diagnosed. It really is something I have, confirmed independently after years of denial by different psychiatrists and two very different countries. Mood chages on approx. 3 month patterns - there are often delusions and psychosit episodes.I am now coming out of a dark period, hoping that I don't become too manic. I really am sorry that it is part of me I cannot hide on a site that's so founded on emotion and deep parts of our psyche. One great thing about this place is that within obvious limits we can explore ourselves. Maybe all we want are scooby themed SWs, maybe we want something more edgy. I can reject violence towards women irl while exploring implied violence in my artwork here. I find it a tight-rope, but at least there IS a tight-rope.

@ Jitensha - there was a story from the old VSW site that you pulled out. It was very good with the oxymoron of 'tasteful' VSW'. Some how the author made it work. The hero rejected by a very attractive women, injected her with shrink serum. She shrank into her clothes which he scooped up and placed the bundle on his passenger seat. There was a long scene on the kitchen table, where he 'really hurt her' with the jet of his ejaculation. As G says, this is obviously fictional. It would be great if someone could get hold of the story.

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:27 pm

Violence isn't my bag, but I get the appeal. With absolute power comes the desire to overwhelm and truly dominate. I've written that somewhat but always in a consensual manner. I don't think I could get into the mindset of a truly aggressive male or uber dominant woman.

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:23 pm

I may have said this already, but the best and most satisfying role play I have ever done is with a woman who wanted to have her imaginary bones broken. A forerunner site to this one may have been a safe way for her to experience this desire. I refused at first to go down this route, which as 'show-runner' I was able to divert to my own limitations. I slowly managed to evolve my character into a multiple personalitied psychopath with 2 personalities coming forward as glove puppets which were about to mind fuck and maybe badly hurt her chacrater. I guess it was kama that I was left 'naked', ready and primed, while she disappeared. I have never knowingly come across her again (since 2008). A truly great RP'er.

@ gladewalker - It's at times like these that I truly repect your libertarian tendencies.

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:46 am

Re-reading this thread, I need to clarify.

I didn't set out to wollow in my own negativity; although during part of the thread, I was struggling with this irl.

I wanted to shed light on real darkness that underlies the very nature of SW that most of us ignore, by relating it to my own darkness. Most contributors kept bringing this back to my personal struggles. I colluded with this because I thought it kind of people to give me attention. This colluision and lack of clarity on my part, totally messed up the serious purpose of the thread which was for the community to face up to this inherent darkness and the fundamental hypocrasy of our community toward it.

When I spoke about consent, I was not confessing any failure to obtain consent. I was trying to examine the complexity of consent, whereby a person may appear to give unequiviical consent, but is being led by a self-destructive behavioural dynamic.

Simulated rape is NOT rape, it is role play whereby imagined aspects of rape like exertion of physical dominance juxtaposed against helplessness in the victim (sound familiar?) are enacted. I am a survivor of real rape and it is truly a horrible crime, yet I couldn't get any help at the time because it appeared or could be argued that I consented. I am not asking for pity, I am using this experience to understand my own sexuality and that of others who engage in SW better. Again, consent can be complex, especially when the superficial withholding of it is part of the play. This requires a great deal of either trust or risk.

When I said that I thought that I was beginning to sexually coerce someone, I meant 'beginning'. The behavioural dynamic was headed this way and I used my self-awareness to stop it.

I don't think you can just say that this isn't your thing. I think these issues to a greater or lesser extent involve anyone engaged in SW.

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:56 pm

A French friend recently recommended this song by Pomme, which reminded me of the flip side of the darkness. The intensity of passion and intensity in love and friendship and profound sorority and fraternity and for humanity and every living being in general, of light and static flowing through my veins. I am an atheist, yet paradoxically, I have seen god powering through the natural world in a light not the same as light. In love I have felt electricity crackle spit and sting to human touch, sometimes deep in ecstasy.. Blood has flowed through my fingersips as I touched her heaving and undulating skin.

I would so love to bring these forces into SW. I brought once to a role play two characters (both played by me) deeply in such a destructive and creative entanglement, but got both my fingers and my heart burned. I also sketched out the suicide by hanging of an SW in a cage

The song is:-

On brûlera... toutes les deux, en enfer mon ange

We'll both burn in hell my angel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jM2Dh3 ... Bc&index=2

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:08 pm

A friend of mine was raped several times by her ex-husband, hand broken bones and was tied up, dowsed in lighter fluid with a lighter held above her, while he gave some of the worst verbal abuse possible. When I brought it up, she knew what I meant by positively simulated rape, but would prefer me to find another name for it because some of these bastards really can't tell the difference.

I don't apologise for keep bringing this up because it enables me to understand and push the boundaries of our mutual passion. I get it that for some people it's a pleasant titilation or pleasurable sexual thing and deep and dark thoughts and feelings are hinderence to their enjoyment. For me it's an obsession to try to experience the fantasy as real as a possible and drag elements of real life. It takes all sorts.

wmhny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by wmhny » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:58 am

Thoughts about anal rape?