Age Discrimination Over 65 At 2 SW Discord Channels

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
WandererOmega
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Age Discrimination Over 65 At 2 SW Discord Channels

Post by WandererOmega » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:45 am

I was banned at two Discord Shrunken Women Channels because I was 67. They are "Size Institute" (run by CaptainDingus and The ChipsMotherFuckingDubbo) and "Far Isles Resort" ( run by ButzNStuff). I first went to Discord "The Far Isles Resort" from the "Size Institute" and did my greeting there. ButzNStuff sent me a message what kind of weird greeting was that and what my age was. (All I said in my greeting was "Hello and where are your Shrunken Women?" Why is that weird since they do shrink women on that site.) I told ButzNStuff truthfully my age was 67 and I was born 1953 and he called me a liar. He said why would someone who is 67 be interested in shrunken women. (Mind you, shrunken women has been around for a long, long time even before I was born.) He banned me and called me Karen (mind you, I am a guy.) I contacted Kidm3, CaptainDingus and TheChipsMotherFuckingDubbo at "Size Institute" and told then what happened at "Far Isles Resort". CaptainDingus banned me from "Size Institute" claiming I was underage, and I also told him that I was 67, and he agreed with ButzNStuff. I did have contact with TheChipsMotherFuckingDubbo but I was still banned.
These two SW sites should be boycotted by everyone because if I was mistreated and called a liar then it may happen to you also. If you are members of "Size Institute" and "Far Isles Resort", please contact these individuals and support me and call for question to their rude, unfair actions towards me. I will gladly give them proof of my age of 67. I emailed TheChipsMotherFuckingDubbo my license at his, or her, Australia Yahoo address but I was never contacted back.
Now the question is is my license being used illegally because they have it. This could be a con and a scam by these people on Discord.
Opinions. Suggestions.

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Age Discrimination Over 65 At 2 SW Discord Channels

Post by shrinky » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:00 am

Thats fucked up and and also I've never heard of those two discord channels, so they are probably worthless anyway.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:51 am

Well, as for the use of you ID. I would suggest a credit check with one or both of the credit score companies. Equialfax (Might be spelled wrong) or Transunion (I think, been a few years since I needed to know this stuff.) They could tell you what Credit cards are out in your name, but it might cost a little. I will advise never sending anyone a copy/image of ID or bank/CC. But I think you came to that concision already.
Otherwise I believe a discord or sight owners can ban who they want even though they are wrong. I think your out of luck there. They are their sites. Plus sides is, your not banned here old man. And I don't feel like the old coot anymore. :P
But I do feel I should apologies. From our interactions/reading your posts I thought you were younger. I didn't think under aged, just not born before Clinton was president.
Well, I hope no one is using your ID for things.

HH1

PS: A Karen (Male or Female) as they were likely using it comes from Retail mostly for a customer that complains, usually dramatically. Especially if they are really at fault. IE: Sorry Frank, there is a Karen at cash three wanting to speak to the manager because they don't think they should have to pay for the candy bar their child started eating.

DollShrnkr
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DollShrnkr » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:04 am

Yeah, I wasn't able to get a hold of them when you asked me to, WandererOmega. I was going to contact you to let you know but, then VSW went down and I lost the info I needed to contact you. As stated above, do a credit check and see if they've opened any accounts in your name. After that, you might take my previous advice and get a new Driver's License and have the old one deactivated. I'm sorry I wasn't much help otherwise.

DollShrnkr

WandererOmega
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by WandererOmega » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:08 am

The reason I joined Discord was mainly for the Role Playing (RP) purposes so my character can interact with the shrunken woman. Role Playing is like Theater which I do enjoy very much as an entertainer. Hearing the applause at the end of your performance is almost vampiric because the applause re-energizes you. It helps you think and act clearly. Role playing also helps me to create various scenarios for the characters. It's a kind of fix until I can start getting gigs again.
The problem of getting a new license is thanks to the so-called virus, all the Secretary of State Offices are closed in Michigan.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:21 am

That's messed up, is there other discords for Size Folk?

jackhall
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by jackhall » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:27 am

eddieantman wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:21 am
That's messed up, is there other discords for Size Folk?
here a few

https://discord.gg/4p6xZd

https://discord.gg/z2Z8PT

https://discord.gg/5EVjRk

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:11 pm

That's stupid. Size fetishes are for everyone, regardless of age. Where do they get off making up a rule like that? That's like banning someone from a convention, just because their over 60, when clearly, there are 60+ year old actors, artists and directors visiting there in their booths. It's that unfair.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:04 am

Equifax; Experian; and TransUnion are the three main credit reporting agencies:

https://www.thebalance.com/who-are-the- ... 0companies.
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."