What would you in shrinking situation?

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
BigBoy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

What would you in shrinking situation?

Post by BigBoy » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:48 am

Question for men, What would you do if your wife/girlfriend is shrunken in front of you?

Question for women, What would you do if you are shrunken in front of your husband/boyfriend?

If my girlfriend is shrunken to 1 inch in front of me, I would dangle her by my fingers.
I'll also tickle her tiny body. I'll put her on back of my hand and feel how tiny she is.
Picking her with chopsticks would be funny!
Because I have my sexual fantasy to humiliate shrunken vulnerable girl, I wanna make fun of her and humiliate her.
But if she ACTUALLY shrink in real life, I'll never do that if she doesn't want.

How about you guys? Do you have your own fantasy?

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: What would you in shrinking situation?

Post by shrinky » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:14 pm

I don't fantasize about tiny people, I fantasize about people shrinking.

Axtwyt
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Axtwyt » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:01 am

I don’t have a girlfriend.

But...

I’d probably pick her up and try to figure out why she shrank. Past that, I might need consent 😈

Kondo
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Kondo » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:12 am

I am also into humiliating shrunken women, but I only apply that fantasy with acquaitances. I feel awful when I try to think about doing these things to my female friends and especially my girlfriend...

I'm actually open about my fetish with my girlfriend so we had conversations about this topic. If she had shrunk to about 4-3 inches I would keep her on a desk (preferably with no clothes because she shrank out of them) and I would feed her, play with her, give her a bath etc. She insisted on being placed down on the floor instead so she can freely explore the house, but I advised against it since she might come across bugs on the floor or worse- one of my cats!

Of course under my supervision I would gladly let her roam the floor and even the backyard :)

foreverlurk
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:15 pm

In the real world I would probably panic at first, lol. Like others said, my fantasy life doesn't require consent, but in the real world I wouldn't do anything unless she wants to, even just pick her up. I guess I would probably be the gentle/caretaker type.
Kondo wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:12 am
I'm actually open about my fetish with my girlfriend so we had conversations about this topic.
I'm always so amazed that people who are brave enough to talk about their SW fetish to loved ones, girlfriends, even family members. I guess I've never been close enough, or felt confident enough, to open up to anyone "in real life". I'm almost sure it would have broken the relationship then.