The Little Ladies Of Land Of The Giants

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
QL1
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

The Little Ladies Of Land Of The Giants

Post by QL1 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:07 pm

Given how gorgeous Deanna Lund & Heather Young were in Land Of The Giants especially in the minidresses/skirts & the go go boots they wore, it is surprising the male giants especially didn't eye them up or have have crushes (figuratively speaking!) on them!

What would you like to have seen happen with the male giants and LOTG girls?

If you were a giant and your saw Betty & Val-what would you do? Catch them? If so, what would you do with them then?

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: The Little Ladies Of Land Of The Giants

Post by TheReducer » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:08 pm

I would take care of their needs and make sure they are safe.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:35 pm

The original movies were mad on a time where Nude or Erotic could not be very obvious and even the Toy Play could not go on that direction in mainstream... Unfortunately... But this guy did LOTG comics that answer you what could happen besides after first hand held - https://www.flickr.com/photos/37909888@N05/albums
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:18 am

Hand-Holder wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:35 pm
The original movies were mad on a time where Nude or Erotic could not be very obvious and even the Toy Play could not go on that direction in mainstream... Unfortunately... But this guy did LOTG comics that answer you what could happen besides after first hand held - https://www.flickr.com/photos/37909888@N05/albums
No question that BobVan has taken "Land of the Giants" into the adult areas we all were probably imagining when we watched the show as adults.
Even so, on the original show, Valerie was always my heroine, she had to put up with so many more terrifying--and humiliating--situations than Betty. I always imagined myself as Deanna Lund's character when i watched the show.
Kara :kiss:

My favorite episode is "Collector's Item", in which Valerie is captured (as usual) and forced to dress in a fancy doll costume and dance in a bird cage to satisfy the giants who have her in their power. The white costume was lovely, but I also would love to slip into that teeny mini skirt and tights and the sexy 60's Go-Go boots!)
Attachments
LOTG6.JPG
LOTG6.JPG (1.64 MiB) Viewed 8172 times
LOTG8.JPG
LOTG8.JPG (1.56 MiB) Viewed 8172 times

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:18 am

Thete you go, inspiring my Sunday rainny morning at the cafe near my neighbourhood grocery store...

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:15 pm

Hand-Holder wrote: ↑Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:35 am
No question that BobVan has taken "Land of the Giants" into the adult areas we all were probably imagining when we watched the show as adults.
Even so, on the original show, Valerie was always my heroine, she had to put up with so many more terrifying--and humiliating--situations than Betty. I always imagined myself as Deanna Lund's character when i watched the show.

My favorite episode is "Collector's Item", in which Valerie is captured (as usual) and forced to dress in a fancy doll costume and dance in a bird cage to satisfy the giants who have her in their power. The white costume was lovely, but I also would love to slip into that teeny mini skirt and tights and the sexy 60's Go-Go boots!)
BobVan's Flickr site is mostly closed now. You can see his stuff on his DeviantArt site, but the more explicit stuff is censored. A great thing about BobVan's work is that he likes to put some of the hottest folks in as guest stars (Kate Beckinsale; Angelina Jolie; Scarlett Johansson, etc. Yes, I'm still waiting for Emma Watson to be manicuring the giant hand prop.) :)

My favorite Val costumes are the 2nd season yellow, the 2nd season yellow/blue, and the 1st season salmon (with the groovy patterns) -- all very hand huggable... :D BTW, I've always loved this yellow/blue photograph. Val knows that she is about to be grabbed and maybe tortured by a jerkwad giant, yet she's telling him to basically f**k off with a smile!

Finally, the dancing costume was actually for skating. It was originally a fur-trimmed skating dress from Snow White and the Three Stooges.
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Olo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Olo » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:13 pm

A little GIF I made from "The Marionettes":
Val 01_640.gif
Val 01_640.gif (5.51 MiB) Viewed 7801 times
Links to all my Stories and Images may now be found here.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:55 pm

Dumbest thing ever, I wrote this as a private message, OMG, instead of profile link I hit the reply link, so I immediately erase this...

DUMBEST click ever, LOL !!!
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:42 pm

My favorite Val costumes are the 2nd season yellow, the 2nd season yellow/blue, and the 1st season salmon (with the groovy patterns) -- all very hand huggable... :D BTW, I've always loved this yellow/blue photograph. Val knows that she is about to be grabbed and maybe tortured by a jerkwad giant, yet she's telling him to basically f**k off with a smile!

OMG, I had completely forgotten about that all-yellow second-season outfit! THAT would be my favorite Val costume to wear, because of the flouncy, very feminine skirt that goes with it. I also like, from a fashion outlook, that the top would show my assets a bit more, although from a practical standpoint of being a little lady who constantly gets picked up and abused by giants, it might not be the best choice!

I agree that it's nice to see some other famous women become objects of giant lust and playfulness in BobVan's work. But in the end, my heroine will always be the plucky Valerie Ames Scott as played by Deanna Lund, television's first regular "shrunken" woman and play toy.

Tiny hugs,
Attachments
The Many Perils of Valerie2.jpg
The Many Perils of Valerie2.jpg (413.78 KiB) Viewed 7422 times

Garthrodo
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Garthrodo » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:47 am

Saw a publicity photo of Valerie and Betty in a sandwich,I am not gonna lie,I would happily eat them in a sandwich,they look delicious little especially wearing tights all the time!
Infact if I had them both I would be forever sucking on them in their tights