Shrunken subject preferences

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Shrunken subject preferences

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:58 pm

What I mean is what you prefer with your shrunken women like. There is already a page for preferred size, but if you’re other preferences involve it feel to mention it, but what I mean anew things like...

Dressed
Undressed
Shrunk out of clothes.
Shrunk with clothes.
Shrunk out of clothes so she or you can wear doll clothes/force her to wear doll clothes.
Magic shrink
Technology shrink.
Is she/are you a toy, romance partner, or both.
Do you fantasize about collecting SW’s?
Etcetera, etcetera...

To start but not to divulge all because I wish to have a conversation. Tech or magic I don’t care, I have shrink trigger happy characters, and a secret character who’s sperm shrink women it gets on until they managed to wash it off, as well as a humanoid species with human size males, and toy size females, don’t ask how they reproduce.I don’t have that entirely figured out but let’s just say it involves either cock or anal vore, or the females absorb the males, grow to males size and shrink back to toy size after giving birth to a litter and 1 or 2 males, again undecided.

Outside of that I collect dolls. So obviously shrunken women are a little above toy status to me in the fantasy realm, but a little bellow “Barbie” in status... not saying I would not a date a shrunken woman/toy though...

I don’t care about if she shrinks in clothes on not she’s going to end up in oversized Barbie doll clothes, or skipper clothes eventually. You ladies have a better chance not getting stuck in doll clothes immediately if you decide to shrink with you’re clothes on.

Anyway that’s it for now I will reveal more of this sparks discussion.
just you're Local Doll Loving, Shrunken Women Obsessed Loon
-Lexcelius

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Shrunken subject preferences

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:12 pm

Well, lets see.
As for dressed/undressed. I think dressed, unwrapping has always one of me favorite things about Christmas or birthdays. I would want my shrunken pets dressed. Giving me the fun of changing that for personal fun activates. As for clothes shrinking/or shrinking out of their clothes. I always liked the clothes shrinking too.
As for the how, my stories tend to lean to tech over magic. So I guess I'm a tech guy. But if I found a wand that could make living dolls for me to enjoy, I would be called Handy Porter. :P I have many different stories with many a different method of shrinking. Satellite beams, special portals, hand held guns, deals with fairy folk, wizards in shop/games, heck even cloning. Really if I was able to shrink people and add them to me collection by swallowing raw eggs, I'd be an out of shape Rocky.
Relationship, well, as much as I would think I'd be all cruel and touchy. My real nature, I'd likely try to be kind. But that might lean on circumstances. Human cruelty/kindness often hinge on circumstances. Or even who. But as my imaginary fun outlet, dominating owner.
Fantasize about collecting sw? Or possible fantasize about being a collected sw. I think this would be an odd form to be on it a person didn't do one of those a little. But yes, I do.

Hope that is what your looking for.

HH1

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:07 pm

Hmm. Again all I am looking for is discussion.

On the subject of how the shrink happens. I also fantasize about shrinking a woman just by grabbing her, like off the TV, or the moment I grab her butt or other part of body she rapidly or instantly shrinks in to my hand, in the case of shrinking a giantess I will open a portal a size small enough for my hand to fit through bigger than her on her end and grab her and pull her through(giantesses will be punished or temporarily stored in the front side of my boxers). The giantess being toy size, doll size, insect size, or micro depends on my mood plus if she is evil how evil she was, but I also have no qualms with shrinking gentle giantesses, because I will shrink women I simply find physically attractive.
-Lexcelius

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:03 pm

Well, my favourite fantasy to date is the one which takes place in a world where the S-virus exists. With that in mind, the shrink method is pseudo-technological (its a virus that shrinks people) & the people who catch it obviously shrink out of their clothes.
This fantasy world has a "finders keepers" law, meaning anyone who finds a sufficiently small shrunken person can register them as a pet. I often fantasise about a babysitter shrinking on the job, & being found by the teenaged boy she was looking after......& finding herself registered as his pet/toy.

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:46 pm

I have attempted to role play something like that before.
-Lexcelius

native89
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by native89 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:29 am

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:03 pm
Well, my favourite fantasy to date is the one which takes place in a world where the S-virus exists. With that in mind, the shrink method is pseudo-technological (its a virus that shrinks people) & the people who catch it obviously shrink out of their clothes.
This fantasy world has a "finders keepers" law, meaning anyone who finds a sufficiently small shrunken person can register them as a pet. I often fantasise about a babysitter shrinking on the job, & being found by the teenaged boy she was looking after......& finding herself registered as his pet/toy.
Not about a babysitter but breaking brianna is a story about a boy that finds a shrunken woman and keeps her as a pet.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:59 am

native89 wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:29 am
Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:03 pm
Not about a babysitter but breaking brianna is a story about a boy that finds a shrunken woman and keeps her as a pet.
Do you have a link to that story, perchance?

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:04 pm

Anything that starts with clothes hand held and, without any hurry at all, goes deeper into playing the toy and striping the toy, but with no hurries, taking the time on each step... It drives me crazy...

These chapters are so good - https://www.deviantart.com/xrattletrapx ... e-versions
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:14 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:04 pm
Anything that starts with clothes hand held and, without any hurry at all, goes deeper into playing the toy and striping the toy, but with no hurries, taking the time on each step... It drives me crazy...

These chapters are so good - https://www.deviantart.com/xrattletrapx ... e-versions
Yeah, that can be pretty fun to a degree. I like to fantasize about making SW’s wear ridiculous and over sized doll outfits.
-Lexcelius

behave005
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by behave005 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:35 pm

Here is what I have to put in. Dressed, oversized clothes, above all she is a person and is treated as such. That's the respect she will get. Though fun and playfullness is allowed.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:11 pm

- Always dressed, idealy in full Secretary, Business Women or Teacher outfits, with many layers to be explored, complete lingerie, stockings, heels, skirt, silk blouse, blazer and overcoat, glasses is ok but not mandatory... Never with bare feet...

- Always shrunk with clothes, half the fun are the clothes, to be slowly pulled off one piece at the time, and put back on again, or continuously forcing Her to please Me with reveals, time and time again, not just making Her take them off until bare naked... Nothing like demanding my Living Doll to take off only her blouse to show me Her bra or take down only her skirt to show me Her panties, and than make Her dress them up again, so I can play her on a new piece of clothing and comeback to the previous one, no hurries and always unexpected forwards and rewinds, it drives them mad... And making them WET makes Me more excited... One huge rule of thumb - High Heels never go off, no matter what...

- There has to be some tech involved, not magic, and I prefere them to shrink than me growing, cause it leaves me an ocean of places and objects where I can use Her and abuse Her at home or at the office...

- She is another Toy, not a Lover, I like diversity and Her horny friends also deserve to be played in new ways... That does not mean I can not fancy one certain living doll in special and Play Her in new ways several times, many times...

Collecting ? I fantasize more in diversity of dolls and adventures... The idea of collecting can be interesting but I would like them to have the chance to visit other places, have their own adventures and be present when I demand, than I can keep Her a bit tied up in creative manners or stuck on a box, waiting to serve, but a doll house can also be excitng, a realistic cottage, with garden and pool, so I can also spy them, somehow with the roof on, maybe cameras, always without their knowledge... Self pleasuring Women are a magic endless Universe, so different on each one...

- Regarding playgrounds, I hate outdoors because of the dirt, I love indoors - Bedroom, Office and Kitchen can offer the most interesting furniture, spots and specially objects... And there is so much I can think off to play with, that I can not limit the adventures to only 2 or 3 situations to describe... The sky is the limit when we have imagination to surprise them with new creative ways for them to satisfy my slow, teasing, daring and long PLAY sessions...

- I prefere to capture, hold, examine, tease and PLAY with more mature women - 30 to 50 - with proportional perky bodies, no big breasts or big butts, not too skinny and not too chubby but on a wide range bewteen that - Redheads are specially exciting...

- I dont like to hurt until there is a bruise or scratch, I like to Dominate with total disregard by their preferences or comfort but not to a real hurting point, maybe meancing and sqeezing a bit or gently bite some parts like Im about to do worse, pretendig is gona really hurt, but sparing them that part in the end, is all about teasing and dominating, so She knows Who is being served...

Well, I guess I never described for so long my main preferences on SW, take care, cheers...

PS - All these thoughts just forced me now to go looking for new SW arts, INSPIRING !!!

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:07 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:11 pm
- Always dressed, idealy in full Secretary, Business Women or Teacher outfits, with many layers to be explored, complete lingerie, stockings, heels, skirt, silk blouse, blazer and overcoat, glasses is ok but not mandatory... Never with bare feet...

- Always shrunk with clothes, half the fun are the clothes, to be slowly pulled off one piece at the time, and put back on again, or continuously forcing Her to please Me with reveals, time and time again, not just making Her take them off until bare naked... Nothing like demanding my Living Doll to take off only her blouse to show me Her bra or take down only her skirt to show me Her panties, and than make Her dress them up again, so I can play her on a new piece of clothing and comeback to the previous one, no hurries and always unexpected forwards and rewinds, it drives them mad... And making them WET makes Me more excited... One huge rule of thumb - High Heels never go off, no matter what...

- There has to be some tech involved, not magic, and I prefere them to shrink than me growing, cause it leaves me an ocean of places and objects where I can use Her and abuse Her at home or at the office...

- She is another Toy, not a Lover, I like diversity and Her horny friends also deserve to be played in new ways... That does not mean I can not fancy one certain living doll in special and Play Her in new ways several times, many times...

Collecting ? I fantasize more in diversity of dolls and adventures... The idea of collecting can be interesting but I would like them to have the chance to visit other places, have their own adventures and be present when I demand, than I can keep Her a bit tied up in creative manners or stuck on a box, waiting to serve, but a doll house can also be excitng, a realistic cottage, with garden and pool, so I can also spy them, somehow with the roof on, maybe cameras, always without their knowledge... Self pleasuring Women are a magic endless Universe, so different on each one...

- Regarding playgrounds, I hate outdoors because of the dirt, I love indoors - Bedroom, Office and Kitchen can offer the most interesting furniture, spots and specially objects... And there is so much I can think off to play with, that I can not limit the adventures to only 2 or 3 situations to describe... The sky is the limit when we have imagination to surprise them with new creative ways for them to satisfy my slow, teasing, daring and long PLAY sessions...

- I prefere to capture, hold, examine, tease and PLAY with more mature women - 30 to 50 - with proportional perky bodies, no big breasts or big butts, not too skinny and not too chubby but on a wide range bewteen that - Redheads are specially exciting...

- I dont like to hurt until there is a bruise or scratch, I like to Dominate with total disregard by their preferences or comfort but not to a real hurting point, maybe meancing and sqeezing a bit or gently bite some parts like Im about to do worse, pretendig is gona really hurt, but sparing them that part in the end, is all about teasing and dominating, so She knows Who is being served...

Well, I guess I never described for so long my main preferences on SW, take care, cheers...

PS - All these thoughts just forced me now to go looking for new SW arts, INSPIRING !!!
About the same for the most part, I rarely would let them keep their original clothes beyond their underwear though and would make them where doll clothes, mostly because I kinda like the oversized clothing but fits stuff, and partly so they need help changing/stuck wearing what I put them in. I also prefer to keep them in dollhouses instead of Jars, or resealable don’t boxes. I’m not a total monster but unlikely it would have much in the way of tech, and they would be one of the ones with hinges, and doors are only painted on so they cannot get out when I’m not around(jars are for ex-giantesses, specifically the kind that were violent, to much of a tease, or dressed in a “trashy” way)

Again I mostly prefer tech but I have imagined universe minor and rampant shrunken women virus’s some where only half the population is shrunk and some where the entire female population is shrunk and humanity relies on either a hyper mutated/evolved way to breed or advanced “cloning” where they take multiple sets of DNA and mix them into a birthing machine of sorts. Regardless of which the shrunken women are seen as little more than barbie dolls, if they hold down a job it’s as a playboy bunny, fetish model or doll clothing model. Also have had one scenario where a fully colonized and Terraformed Mars is immune to the virus but it’s late for the women of earth, the cure the Humans on Mars made only worked because it mutated the females there so they’d evolve with the shrunken women virus to be immune to it, but by the time it reached earth, 100% of the female population shrunk and the cure would be pointless because it would only stabilize them at their current size and possible shrink the next generation of males, so earth found another way to reproduce.
-Lexcelius

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:14 pm

I loved the detail of - Only painted doors... Superbbb...

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:27 pm

Huh. I've been designing, in my head, what my ideal version of an SW doll house would look like for a story. One of the main things is it just doesn't have any doors. Windows, yes, but they don't open; the only way out is a fenced off balcony that's perfect for grabbing them from, or physically removing the roof.

The entire thing is also has that two way mirror quality to it, so the SW thinks they can't be seen if they aren't by a window, but they're actully always perfectly visible.
Power is choice.