An SW video I really enjoyed-my Little Shrunk Slut.

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

An SW video I really enjoyed-my Little Shrunk Slut.

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:13 pm

Hey guys, kind of stumbled across this particular video. No SFX or anything, but it is wonderfully acted, & the actress is very convincing as a Shrunken Woman. Its not a cheap video, but it is over an hour long, so I definitely felt it was worth the price.

Anyway, I thought it would be remiss of me not to recommend it and, who knows, if enough of us buy it, she might revisit the SW genre sometime down the track!

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2297243/ ... runk-slut/

Axtwyt
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: An SW video I really enjoyed-my Little Shrunk Slut.

Post by Axtwyt » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:54 am

Ooo, Xev did a size vid? That’s worth checking out to me! The preview shows she’s using what she has to great effect, I’m definitely willing to check it out.

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:56 am

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:13 pm
Hey guys, kind of stumbled across this particular video. No SFX or anything, but it is wonderfully acted, & the actress is very convincing as a Shrunken Woman. Its not a cheap video, but it is over an hour long, so I definitely felt it was worth the price.

Anyway, I thought it would be remiss of me not to recommend it and, who knows, if enough of us buy it, she might revisit the SW genre sometime down the track!

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2297243/ ... runk-slut/
I got it as well. There has never been anything like this before. No exaggeration. Xev is an incredible actor on top of being stunning. She gets what elicits a response, and plays to many of the favorite tropes of SW fiction. Cannot recommend this video enough and would love to see the community throw its support behind this effort.
Neat!

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by TheBigG » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:36 am

I brought a copy