When did you know you have a special fantasy?

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
BigBoy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

When did you know you have a special fantasy?

Post by BigBoy » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:20 am

When did you realize you have an unusual fetishism/fantasy?

When I was a child (4~5 years old), I had already enjoyed imagining woman being shrunk. Imagining my female friend or female teacher getting shrunk gives me some special feeling. I enjoyed the situation that my female friend got really small and helpless, so I take care of her and spend time with her. I also felt something happening under my pants when thinking of shrunken women. And I think I thought it is normal. I thought every man in the world feel same thing in SW situations. So I had some questions in that time. If every man loves woman shrinking, why the media about shrunken women is not that much? If I was a movie director, I would definitely make a lot of films about shrunken girl and normal sized man. I would cast famous actress and make them shrunk in my films. If every man is same with me, why are they not doing this? It was the question which I had so long time.

About 2012, with propagation of smartphone, I started googling SW things. And I realized not so many people are into SW. I thought that it is only me who love SW. I was searching 'Shrinking woman', 'Shrunken woman' etc. and satisfied with some contents about SW in not sexual media. Then I found trial version of a clip from Shrinking Dream on Youtube. In that video, a woman shrinks another woman for her boyfriend and picks her up with fingers. And next moment, the man shrinks her girlfriend too. I noticed that video is made for who likes SW. I saw a hope that there are other people like me, and other contents for me. I succeeded to enter Shrinking Dream site and I feel like I found heaven. Although they don't make many SW videos now, but there were many SW videos already. Girls acting shrunken and that special effects are too great to me. So that day, I realized that loving shrunken girls is classified as a Fetish, and this kind of contents for microphilia exist!

Now I know it is a fetish and not normal. But I like the fact that we can feel something good when watching SW which usual people can't feel.
And I hope more people could realize how good is SW!

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: When did you know you have a special fantasy?

Post by kira123 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:11 pm

What started it for me at age 13 was King Kong. Then, I came across shows like The Land of the Giants, and sites like The Minimizer, Gary Pranzo, etc for the SW handhelds years later. And the rest is history. Its really sad that people are more into GTS more than SW now. Mostly because of female dominance or whatever. And coming up with commissions and videos to people taking in requests doesn't come cheap. Videos are the most expensive compared to artwork commissions. And when they do make SW videos, they tease and blue ball you with fake stuff like POV or dollplay instead of sfx, or they just go the gentle route where good handhelds are never present. Gary Pra nzo got the handhelds down, but its mostly for SM. Jesse Jr, is the only one that's great with it and can do way more with it. Especially with the King Kong hands.
Last edited by kira123 on Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:08 pm

Around 10/12 years old, with King Kong...

And being into this diverse healthy community made my fetish feel much more empowered...

Thank you all...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:19 pm

IIRC, I was around 7-8 years old when I started to fantasize about some of my female teachers shrinking down to doll size (even back then they were also naked). Not long after that, I seemed to get bombarded with cartoons & live-action shows that had at least some shrinking woman content in it (the Incredible Shrinking Woman especially appealed to me). Which just reinforced that initial fantasy even further. I just seemed to know-intuitively-that it wasn't something that I should share with anyone else at school, & that continued up through High School & Uni (when I first saw Land of the Giants). It wasn't until 1996 that I found out that my fantasy was shared by other people!

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:09 pm

I was somewhere between 2-4 years old. It's weird to think I can remember things from that far back in the mid 80s. It seems like every children's show had at least one shrinking episode and it always seemed like a fun adventure to me. It wasn't until I saw Dr. Cyclops and The Incredible Shrinking Man sometime before i was ten that it really started to take hold. Of course puberty hit and I really wanted to see tiny naked girls. Somehow throughout, even in my very early years, my life I knew that this was something I and I alone found exciting. I was so surprised after typing 'shrinking woman' into a yahoo search engine out of boredom sometime in the late 90s... and waiting for our slow-ass dialup to load... to find that there were really other people out there that felt the same way. I've generally just been a lurker, but have been trying to remedy that in recent months.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

lilliputlover
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by lilliputlover » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:07 pm

I think I summed it up quite well on the thread 'what got you into sw?' As with so many of you, my formative years were moulded by seeing King Kong peeling off Fay Wray's clothes at age 12 or so. I found myself collecting every move monster book or magazine in the vain hope of finding more photos of that one scene. through those magazines I found out about Land of the Giants, and watched that avidly, too. It wasn't a sexual vibe as yet, until puberty hit me for six and rather than fantasizing about being Fay Wray's rescuer, or one of the Spindrift crew helping the girls, I got more of a thrill fantasizing about being Kong or one of the giants! I never even thought this was a bona fide fetish until one day I googled shrunken women out of curiosity, and discovered Minimizer's site and deviantart. It took me a few more years until I discovered this site and plucked up the courage to join.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:44 pm

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:19 pm
IIRC, I was around 7-8 years old when I started to fantasize about some of my female teachers shrinking down to doll size (even back then they were also naked). Not long after that, I seemed to get bombarded with cartoons & live-action shows that had at least some shrinking woman content in it (the Incredible Shrinking Woman especially appealed to me). Which just reinforced that initial fantasy even further. I just seemed to know-intuitively-that it wasn't something that I should share with anyone else at school, & that continued up through High School & Uni (when I first saw Land of the Giants). It wasn't until 1996 that I found out that my fantasy was shared by other people!
Ohh boyyy... Nothing like having a sexy Teacher... I totally get you... There is a comic about shrinking the Teacher that Im praying for months to be continued, lol...

DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DrWonko » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:54 am

I was around 10 or 11...There was a girl visiting her aunt and uncle for the summer who liked to have imaginative play (now we call it roleplaying!) and she loved to pretend I was a giant and she was my tiny visitor. I can't describe the crush I had on her!
GF: "I should warn you that I'm about to get shorter."
Me: "You make that sound like it's a bad thing!"

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:08 am

DrWonko wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:54 am
I was around 10 or 11...There was a girl visiting her aunt and uncle for the summer who liked to have imaginative play (now we call it roleplaying!) and she loved to pretend I was a giant and she was my tiny visitor. I can't describe the crush I had on her!
Beautiful, you had the real thing while starting to know you were into SW, great start...

EhnVee
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by EhnVee » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:00 am

There was an old cartoon called, "Dragon Tales", which ran from 1999-2005. In one episode, Max (younger brother) tries to retrieve a softball, but is too small to reach it. So he wishes he was bigger. And conveniently, a coin falls out of his pocket and lands into a pond, granting him his wish.

Max grows just enough to grab the ball, but keeps getting bigger without realizing it. This results in:
1) his glove not fitting anymore
2) him reaching for a pile of wooden bats, but accidentally crushing them
3) him becoming so huge that his treehouse becomes like a dollhouse to him with all of his friends, and older sister in it

That was the show that started it for me. But there were other notable mentions...

"Totally Spies" had an episode where one of the teenage agents shrinks, and has to be carried everywhere. At one point she borrows doll clothes, and is embarrassed by her crush seeing her like that.

"Spongebob Squarepants" had a shrinking episode where Spongebob acquires Mermaid Man's utility belt, and accidentally shrinks Squidward. He doesn't know how to reverse it, and tries to hide the mistake by shrinking any witnesses.

It's played for laughs, so Spongebob carries Squidward around in his pocket, Patrick swings Squidward around like an airplane... etc.

As for written material, there's an R.L. Stine book titled, "Monster Blood III", which has a boy grow large enough to pick up his bully, then put him in a tree.

This is everything that cultivated the idea of size-play, and its taboo nature.

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:26 am

I don’t really remember how I started except I just started watch shrinking woman videos at night at YouTube at sixth/seventh grade. It started with more of clips from anime and cartoons and gradually evolved from there.

I think it finally hit when someone posted a shrinking dreams video there. It wasn’t much just a clips, yet the shrinking process intrigued me. It was gone within a week or it could have been a bit longer, still my interest in the sibject grew from there.

octorok
Visitor
Visitor

Post by octorok » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:20 pm

Bloodthirstybutcher wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:09 pm
Somehow throughout, even in my very early years, my life I knew that this was something I and I alone found exciting.
I also have really early memories of size fantasy. I remember liking Power Rangers because they'd fight giant monsters. And I also had that same instinctive knowledge that this was something only I liked, lol.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:27 pm

It's an interesting concept. For guys, it seems to be a desire to dominate or protect a tiny female. For women who fantasize about being tiny, it's a desire to be dominated or protected, but some women have the desire to be the giant too, dominating men or other women. I've rarely heard of a guy expressing a desire to be tiny or to dominate another guy, other than the revenge against a bully concept. And it seems to begin just before the onset of or early in puberty. But again, another scenario could be a very young girl who wishes she was doll sized so she could wear the clothes of her toy dolls but without the concept of interacting with giant (normal) sized people. There are exceptions to the rule, of course, but M/f or F/f or F/m seems to be the most common equations. In other words, just enjoy it. It's perfectly harmless since shrinking is impossible so it can't hurt anyone like fantasies of harming normal sized humans which can actually switch from fantasy to reality.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:15 pm

EhnVee wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:00 am
As for written material, there's an R.L. Stine book titled, "Monster Blood III", which has a boy grow large enough to pick up his bully, then put him in a tree.
I've noticed that R. L. Stine is frequently mentionned as "early trigger" for fetish in the size community, and others. Seems a pretty common link.

EhnVee
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by EhnVee » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:26 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:15 pm
I've noticed that R. L. Stine is frequently mentioned as "early trigger" for fetish in the size community, and others. Seems a pretty common link.
I imagine R.L. Stine opened up a lot of kinks, the weird bastard.

"Oh I am so afraid I am...

You know... this isn't that bad..."

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:48 am

It was the Superfriends for me, so I was around 5 or 6. Being shrunk just seemed like such a fun thing to happen. There would be so many feelings! I always wanted others to be shrunk with me too. Anything alone is sad.

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:11 pm

Valerie from LOTG at the tender age of 6. Jessica Lang in KK76 10 years later..

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:18 pm

bobvan2 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:11 pm
We're about the same age. Good to see some more of us old dudes around to keep the youngsters in tow.

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:01 am

DocRick wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:18 pm
bobvan2 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:11 pm
We're about the same age. Good to see some more of us old dudes around to keep the youngsters in tow.
I am also a fan keep up the good work :D