Virtual Reality could be future of size fantasy

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
BigBoy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Virtual Reality could be future of size fantasy

Post by BigBoy » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:02 pm

I recently bought Oculus Quest 2. It is my first virtual reality device except Google cardboard or Samsung GearVR. Because when I first experienced virtual reality through some devices like Oculus Rift or HTC VIVE, it was few years ago and those experiences didn't give me the feeling of reality. But this device the Oculus Quest 2 has really great performance that made me feel like I was actually in Virtual Reality.
I saw some dancing women video that had been recorded as 3D cameras. And the girls seemed like they are actually in front of me and they were shorter than real. They seemed like 50 inches tall, I think it is caused when the film makers making their video. (Some settings caused, I think)
In VR game, player has his own body and hands. he can use his hands to interact with many objects in the game. So if someone decide to make a VR game that player as a giant, or shrunken women with normal sized player, it could be amazing experience to people who have size fantasies.
Maybe someday, VR stuffs could give pleasure to giant man and doll sized woman at the same time? Combined with a body suit which gives a player the sense of touching and physical movement. For example, when a giant man picks a tiny woman's arm and lift her up in the air, the player as a giant can feel her little arm in his fingers. And in the same way, the player as a tiny woman can feel the giant finger grabbing her arm, and her arm be lifted automatically. I think this would be fantastic experience which we cannot be in real-life now.

There are some VR game that a player can grab tiny girls already like Giant Cop: Justice Above All. I hope more developer gets an idea and make games with SW.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Virtual Reality could be future of size fantasy

Post by kira123 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:38 pm

Yeah, we could use more of these so we can actually grab tiny people instead of doing all that gentle pick-up junk.

GoldDragon
Visitor
Visitor

Post by GoldDragon » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:14 am

Imagine being able to do multiplayer and have MANY tinies that you can do things with, and have the ability to shove a bunch in undies and be able to feel all of them move and squirm and struggle, while they feel like being trapped and stuffed inside while moving, or the sensation of being lifted or squished.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:38 pm

Virtual reality and/or holodecks would allow you to ignore those pesky laws of physics like the Square Cube Law, the nerve impulse rate, Kleiber’s Law, etc.
Attachments
482es3.jpg
482es3.jpg (78.63 KiB) Viewed 2958 times
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."