Size Con 2021 Tickets now available!

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
SizeCon
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Size Con 2021 Tickets now available!

Post by SizeCon » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:53 am

We're excited to announce SizeCon2021 tickets are now available!

This will be an online event, featuring size content such as macro/micro, giantess, shrinking, transformation, inflation, breast growth, and more!

The dates for the event are February 26th thru 28th. Follow the link to register and reserve your ticket. We can't wait to see you there!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/scm-online ... 095?aff=sw

jitensha
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Size Con 2021 Tickets now available!

Post by jitensha » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:17 am

I will be there!! :D

I'd love to chat with any of you at the Giantman/tiny woman social! :mrgreen:

DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DiminutionMan » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:14 am

For those who have been to a virtual SizeCon, what was it like?

I get that the main point of it is to socialize, but I'm not sure that I'm ready to do that. However, I might be interested in some of the panels that I see on the schedule. I suppose I might be comfortable enough with non-video social activities, if there are any.

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:06 am

Damn missing another one due to work.
But it's great you are still doing these!

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:22 am

DiminutionMan wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:14 am
For those who have been to a virtual SizeCon, what was it like?

I get that the main point of it is to socialize, but I'm not sure that I'm ready to do that. However, I might be interested in some of the panels that I see on the schedule. I suppose I might be comfortable enough with non-video social activities, if there are any.
This was my main concern before I went to SizeCon 20 (in person). I was afraid everyone would just be their to dox me. In reality, everyone there has the same insecurities and is generally relieved to find friends and allies who like what they do. It was an amazing experience, as was SizeCon micro last August. So much so that I started photo manipulation work and posting actively after SizeCon 20 and I will even be hosting some panels this con.

Try it out! I can sent you a promo code to give you half off. For $10 you can see if it is your cup of tea...for literally the price of a cup of tea.

DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DiminutionMan » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:43 am

Bobascher wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:22 am
This was my main concern before I went to SizeCon 20 (in person). I was afraid everyone would just be their to dox me. In reality, everyone there has the same insecurities and is generally relieved to find friends and allies who like what they do. It was an amazing experience, as was SizeCon micro last August. So much so that I started photo manipulation work and posting actively after SizeCon 20 and I will even be hosting some panels this con.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, this is exactly the sort of response that I was hoping to see. I think I'll buy a ticket for the panels at least. As far as socials go, maybe I'll attend the newbie social, and decide from there.
Bobascher wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:22 am
Try it out! I can sent you a promo code to give you half off. For $10 you can see if it is your cup of tea...for literally the price of a cup of tea.
I appreciate the offer, but the cost wasn't an issue. Actually, I think I'd rather pay the full price to help out the organizers.

Edit: ticket purchased! See you there!

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:45 am

DiminutionMan wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:43 am
Edit: ticket purchased! See you there!
Woo hoo! See you there!