Community Questionnaire

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Community Questionnaire

Post by DiminutionMan » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:08 am

chesya posted about wanting a general questionnaire thread, and I'd be interested to know more about the people here, too, so I decided to take the initiative.

Feel free to leave out any answers or parts of answers that you're not comfortable sharing. If you have suggestions for questions to add to this list, please let me know. I'd be happy to edit this post to add more questions that people would like answers to. I tried to make this a little more "get to know each other" than the recruitment survey.

Tell us the basics about yourself.
What is your gender? Age? Relationship status? Location in the world? Do you go by any other names in the size community? Are you shy or assertive? Do you have any hobbies that you're comfortable sharing? Tell us some trivial detail, like your favorite flavor of ice cream.

What size modifications do you like?
Shrinking? Growing? Shrinking or growing other people? Men? Women? Everyone?

Is size a sexual or non-sexual interest for you? Are there other fetishes or fantastical elements that you like to mix with shrinking/growing?

What are your preferred size ranges, for yourself and for others?

What are your preferred traits in your size playmates?
What physical traits? What sort of personality?

What types of scenarios do you enjoy?
Gentle play, or aggressive? Consensual or non-consensual? Violent or non-violent? Vore? Humiliation? Crushing? Insertion? Other stuff? Feel free to go into excruciating detail.

What environments do you enjoy in size scenarios?
Being kept in a cage? As part of a doll collection? Having the run of the giant house? Destroying a city, and plucking helpless playthings from the street?

What is one (or more) of your favorite pieces of size-related content? Why is it so awesome?

What is great about you, personally?
Toot your horn. Why are people lucky to know you?

What role do you see yourself in as part of the size community?
Chatting? Roleplay? Creating content? Lurking? Are you happy with where you're at, or would you like to work up the nerve to do something different?

DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Community Questionnaire

Post by DiminutionMan » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:03 am

I suppose that if I expect anyone else to answer these questions, I'd better answer them too....

I'm male, in my late 30s, living in the USA. I'm currently single, recently out of a multi-year relationship.

I think of myself as friendly, conscientious, and intelligent, with a sometimes biting sense of humor. But I'm not very outgoing, and I sometimes have trouble loosening up (for example, I like the idea of dancing, but it's hard for me to not feel self-conscious about it).

As far as ice cream, I guess my favorite depends on the day. But if I had to pick one that's most consistently good, I'd probably say mint chip.

I'm into shrinking -- growing is okay, but doesn't get me going the same way that shrinking does. I typically like shrunken women, although shrunken men are okay too. I just tend to find that SW content is generally more to my tastes than SM content. I don't typically imagine myself as being shrunk, although the idea of exploring my giant girlfriend's hot body certainly has its appeal.

Is size a sexual or non-sexual interest for you? Are there other fetishes or fantastical elements that you like to mix with shrinking/growing?
For the longest time, it was just a non-sexual fascination for me. I don't know why, but it just never connected to sex until a couple years ago. But now, it's definitely a sexual interest. I do have other sexual interests that might count as fetishes, but I don't typically mix them with size stuff -- I feel like shrinking is enough all on its own.

At first, it was mostly "toy size" (say, 3-6 inches), but my range has certainly widened. Depending on my mood and the scenario, it can range from half-size to microscopic (although micro stuff is typically just at the end, since there's not a lot of possibilities for interaction). I hadn't considered half-size much until recently, but I'm starting to see the advantages of it -- you can still kiss and cuddle at that size. If I'm in the scenario, I'm normal-sized, except in the aforementioned girlfriend exploration, or occasionally being shrunk as a couple.

If men are involved, I tend to leave their details vague in my mind. On the other hand, there are a lot of varied details on the women. Most of the time, the protagonist woman is intelligent and capable, and typically athletic as well. Antagonists tend to be playful and mischievous, and only occasionally outright cruel.

I like both gentle and aggressive situations. I think I tend to imagine non-consensual situations more often, simply because there's more variety and novelty in them. I also like the psychological impacts of shrinking, especially combined with things like betrayal or revenge. I'm not generally into vore, violence, or humiliation, although sometimes I do like mouth play and vaginal insertion (but typically not anal).

I don't generally go for cages or shoeboxes. Dollhouses just feel right. Generally, I find that a typical house is a varied enough environment for shrinking scenarios.

What is one (or more) of your favorite pieces of size-related content? Why is it so awesome?
I included a list in the "Greatest hits" thread, but if I had to pick one to list here, it would probably be "Betrayals in Shrinking" by HGLockSW. It combines a bunch of tropes that I enjoy in my fantasies: betrayal, cheating, getting more than you bargained for; plus several scenarios that I enjoy with shrinking specifically: mouth play while kissing, being used as a sex toy by a giant couple, discarding someone who loved you.... It's absolutely wicked, and it was my first taste of SW, so it will probably always have a special place for me.

This is a tough one for me to answer. I suppose that in real life, I feel like I'm there for my friends and family when they need someone, to an extent that others in my social circle typically aren't.

When it comes to online conversations, and this community in particular, I have a hard time finding an answer. I don't really feel like I've contributed all that much to the conversations so far. I do like the idea of someday feeling like an integral part of the community, but I don't feel like I'm necessarily on that track. People do seem to like the stories that I've been writing, so maybe that can be enough.

Until the past few months, I've spent my time just viewing content that others have created, and lurking. More recently, I've done some story writing, and I feel pretty good about that, although I think I'd like to socialize a bit more. I'd also like to get better at creating art, and contribute some artwork; in particular, drawings, and maybe someday paintings.

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:36 am

Guess I'll dive in

I'm 38, Male, single. I live in the midwest. I collect records and obsess over film. When I last checked my Letterboxd profile, i was approaching 5300 films seen. Still not sure if thats impressive or just sad lol. I work in roadside assistance.

i've flirted with GTS but its just never as satisfying as a tiny little lady.

It's definitely sexual, but there's also an adventure element to it that i fantasize about as well.

Any little women that fit in my palm. Preferably between 2 in. to doll size.

You can't top a sassy, tiny redhead.

Gentle play, or aggressive? Consensual or non-consensual? Violent or non-violent? Vore? Humiliation? Crushing? Insertion? Other stuff? Feel free to go into excruciating detail.

In my favorite scenario its a consensual thing. I also like the idea of some unknown outside force causing the shrinking, that way i don't have to be the bad guy :-) I do occasionally fantasize about just taking what i want, though I'd never think of harming one of these women in any way. I guess it all depends on how misanthropic I'm feeling that day lol.

Being kept in a cage? As part of a doll collection? Having the run of the giant house? Destroying a city, and plucking helpless playthings from the street?

I feel like the fantasy can get a little repetitive at times. That's not a criticism by any means, that's what makes a fantasy a fantasy. I haven't written much myself, but i do make a point of trying to think outside the box as far as narratives go. The mad scientists and magic tropes have been done over and over by far better writers than i'll ever be, so I'm constantly looking for an angle i can exploit. As a side note, i absolutely hate it when the shrinkee"s size is restored at the end of a story, why would we ever want the fun to end? lol

Caddyisraddy over at DeviantART blows my mind with every render. Sally and Min's stories and comics from years ago were staples. Red Parrot"s videos were great. As far as movies go, Dr. Cyclops, 7th Voyage of Sinbad, Dollman vs. Demonic Toys (not a good film mind you, but some solid SW action), Attack of the Puppet People. I'm obsessed with shrinkmaster5000's Side Project comic.

According to my ex, absolutely nothing. lol

Chatting? Roleplay? Creating content? Lurking? Are you happy with where you're at, or would you like to work up the nerve to do something different?

I hope to improve in my writing. I don't consider myself a writer by any means. I've just found it to be quite a stress relief and a means to express things i might not otherwise. I enjoy reading what everyone else here's imaginations brew, i just want to contribute.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DiminutionMan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:40 am

Well, this isn't seeing the participation that I'd hoped, so maybe you guys can help me improve this survey. Are there better questions that we should ask instead? Is it asking for too many personal details? Should we make the questions simpler?

I'd like to hear opinions, so that we can get some more responses.

DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DrWonko » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:35 pm

I don't mean to be a spoilsport about this, but I think we've answered these before. Maybe it was in the previous iteration of this board...
I will see if I can find it.
GF: "I should warn you that I'm about to get shorter."
Me: "You make that sound like it's a bad thing!"

DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DrWonko » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:11 pm

Couldn't find it. I guess it was in the last iteration of the board.
GF: "I should warn you that I'm about to get shorter."
Me: "You make that sound like it's a bad thing!"

lilliputlover
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by lilliputlover » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:39 am

What is your gender? Age? Relationship status? Location in the world? Do you go by any other names in the size community? Are you shy or assertive? Do you have any hobbies that you're comfortable sharing? Tell us some trivial detail, like your favorite flavor of ice cream.
I'm a 57 year old male, happily married. I'm generally shy offline, because I'm medically retired with Parkinson's disease, which badly affects my speech, to the point that my voice is soft and husky, and my words are slurred. Imagine a husky voice like Lemmy from Motorhead, with the slurred speech of Ozzy Osbourne, and you have an idea. Luckily, I don't have the hand trembles just yet, as my hobbies include building scale models and painting. Fave ice cream flavour is mint choc chip.
Shrinking, women only.

It used to be non sexual until I hit puberty, then it was entirely sexual. No other fetishes that I can mix with that- I hate vore, for example. Lingerie is just normal, and not really a fetish as such.
For me? Normal, lol. For my doll, I prefer six inches tall or anything up to one foot tall.
Preferred traits are athletic figure, shy and demure demeanour.
Consensual, non violent, no vore. Basically, I find the woman, shrink her, strip her and bring her to orgasm, then sometimes she returns the favour.
The woman that I shrink will normally be in her own place before I shrink her. She's free to do what she wants outside of that.

I love reading Kara Dollgirl's stories, they offer m a unique perspective from the pov of a tiny woman, who seems to get sexual thrills about being small.
*shrugs* I'm not sure, really. As a friend or lover, I'm 100% faithful and loyal.
Lurking, chatting and hopefully creating photostories that people here will appreciate.

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:20 pm

I am back, for how long, I don't know, but I figured I'd jump back in by answering these!

I'm female and use she/her pronouns. I'm 50, have been in the community, off and on, for at least 25 years. I am a single woman, I own a home in the mountains of Northern Virginia and want to someday own a small working farm. I'm pretty shy, and honestly, I am easy to scare off in conversation. I like to get to know people a lot more than anything these days, often digressing away from SW than keeping that as conversation. I create art, write, and a variety of other creative projects. I love to be creative and make things from nothing.

I like being shrunk. I like being small. I don't like to share. I don't like tiny men. I am selfish and want to be the only one. *growls possessively*

Is size a sexual or non-sexual interest for you?
It used to be, way back when. Now that I'm older and more settled into myself, I realize that I am demisexual, which makes the sexual part harder until I get to know and feel comfortable about someone. I have been chatting with a few of you for the last year, but no role play, however, I don't mind talking about SW or sharing SW pictures and such. (Not pics of me, unless I'm having a weird moment of self confidence.)

I like men large. I like to be anywhere between 2 feet to 6 inches. 3 inches is okay, but not my preferred.

I like someone who is considerate, thoughtful, willing to listen and understands consent. I don't mind someone who takes control as long as it isn't pressure. I tend to not start conversations or interaction unless I feel super comfortable with them, so they would have to do so.

I think I'm what you call a palm pet. I like gentle caring situations, or just friends who tease. Mostly just situations that enjoy each other's company. (Kinda sad, I know, but that's me.)

I think I kind of answered that above.

Hmm...I don't know that I have any favorite. I tend to enjoy content that has real relationships that aren't focused on the sexual pleasures, though it can include it, and just appreciation of the size differences.

I'm smart, sarcastic, horribly witty,but I balance that out with being over opinionated and stubborn, so...

Well, I used to be fairly active. Life has kind of beaten that out of me, so I've been more of a lurker. Maybe talking with people and feeling encouraged, I'd be active again. I don't know...lol sorry.

Well..this was kind of a poor attempt, but there you go.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:11 pm

DiminutionMan wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:40 am
Well, this isn't seeing the participation that I'd hoped, so maybe you guys can help me improve this survey. Are there better questions that we should ask instead? Is it asking for too many personal details? Should we make the questions simpler?

I'd like to hear opinions, so that we can get some more responses.
This was already done and many people answered, maybe that is why very few are participating, I think that thread is still online...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 pm

What is your gender? Male
Age? Forty five
Relationship status? Divorced
Location in the world? Living in Eastern Canada
Do you go by any other names in the size community? My horrible moniker is all I go with for online adult interests.
Are you shy or assertive? I've been told come off as assertive, but I am really shy. I just put up a front to keep people at arms length till I get to know them.
Do you have any hobbies that you're comfortable sharing? I play RPGs and I am tinkering at building terrain for that and other Miniature based games.
Tell us some trivial detail, like your favorite flavor of ice cream. I tend to prefer late Seventies/Early Eighties music. Ice Cream, Cherry Vanilla.

Shrinking or tiny woman mostly. I have seen SM and Giantess art that was interesting. And have read it in stories to a good effect. But pretty little ladies make my heart go pitter pat.

Mostly sexual. Though I do think about writing a non-sexual story at some point. Honestly I think I like it for the dominance/control aspects. Which I always find odd, in a RL relationship I like equal partnerships.

For SW I like the 12/1 scale, so 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 inches. Though I do like up to half sized depending on the art/story. Not into under 3 1/2 size. Just can't picture much for interaction under that size.
For myself, normal size.

Well, fit mostly. Physically attractive to me of course. As for personality, depends on the scenario.

For SW I like Aggressive non-consensual. Only violent enough to dominate the SW into wanted behavior. Including mouth play and light insertion to cause the SW sexual pleasure. Finishing up with either forced or submissive penis affection from the SW. Possibly leading to mutual pleasuring after some training.

I usually pick fairly normal environments with the how someone is made to sw added. I flip flop between magic and science. SW are usually kept in modified cages/rooms to keep them safe and easily controlled. I've never been much for city destroying. But most of my stories have some form of kidnapping as the start of the SW story.

I really like the first three chapters of The Table from the old VSW site. I've reread them a few times. I've used them as inspiration for a few started series of stories. I should finish some of them up at some point. Asian Shopping is from one of those partially started series. I just like he's testing it. The SW aspects are strangely petty.

Nothing. I'm a waste of my own creation. Sorry, just not a fan of myself.

Currently I feel I'm a writer of stories that I feel like I'm tricking myself to share under the false belief people enjoy them. Comments have been positive and I do notice number of view going up. So, someone must like them.
I just don't feel confident in my work. Guess I'm just used to being told my ideas and efforts lack that I'm not used to actual interest.
Sorry, guess I'm in a self mope mindset. Should have answered these when I was in a more chipper mood.

HH1

Kisupure
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Kisupure » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:22 pm

I'll do this again, I think the last one I answered as a SW!

-

Early 30's trans guy, now about 6 months on testosterone. (Holy shit is T a wonder drug!) Been married for coming up on 10 years this December. I believe I'm polysexual, with most of my attraction being toward men, some kind of attraction being toward women (this doesn't resemble my attraction toward men at all and I'm still figuring it out - I know I'm not interested in a romantic relationship with a woman, but I do still want to... do things to ones I like in a specific way), and I'm also attracted to certain kinds of objects. As in, I'm objectum sexual. By day, I work in retail, I'm on my business' board of directors, and I take on altogether too many art projects.

Giants, growth in men, and some shrinking in women and men.

There's a sexual and non-sexual component for me, but it's still mostly for the fap lol. I have a lot of associated kinks: BDSM-related, military-related, soft vore, endosoma, dub-con, age difference. I'm even a macro-oriented objectum person, in that I like big objects too. And giant robots, of course.

Anything from realistic size difference to giants that top out at around 100 feet, to tinies that bottom out at around 2". I consider myself and several of my OCs size-shifters now, or size-switches, but am not as interested in SM scenarios as I am with growth that I can fully control.

I like situational stuff, so characters that have good chemistry with me/my characters is the most important. I'm looking for relationship scenarios and styles mostly. It's hard to put into words, and like porn itself, "I know it when I see it".

Not that picky about physical traits, other than "cute". Personality-wise, I like tinies that are clever and brave, but also clever and brave enough to admit when they've gotten themselves in over their head. Honesty is a good trait in a tiny.

Gentle, aggressive, comforting, situationally violent, I have a wide range. Sometimes I do stories and RPs that involve all the above in one package. I've been loving vore scenarios recently, giants (humanoid and robotic) using their bodies to shield, protect, as well as restrain a tiny by eating them or otherwise putting them inside themselves. Soft vore, though. Digestion is a turnoff.

Slightly fantastic settings are great. I tend toward post-apocalyptic or science fiction, with lots of military (coercion) themes with violations of bodily autonomy being the uncomfortable norm.

Transformers fanfic used to have a lot of good human/mech size difference stories, but the fandom has almost completely pivoted away from xeno stories. Once upon there were too many good ones to count, but a lot of em disappeared in the great FF.net smut cleanse.

Uh... I write and draw stuff and am a decent RPer I guess. I've been told I scratch a niche itch for some folks, which is always a nice thing to hear!

Definitely a roleplayer and content creator, marching to my own drumbeat.
I'm big on masculinity. :mrgreen:

SizeKink.com | Eka's Portal | kisupure#9437 on Discord

minitizer
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by minitizer » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:03 am

27 year old male from Australia, currently single. Also go by the name jack_tyln on other sites. Most of my hobbies are pretty nerdy. I love gaming, art and music.

All of the above. Depends on my mood. I don't really have a preference for how or why either, whether magic, science or just random.

Definitely sexual, but I can enjoy it in non sexual contexts too. Often it can be mixed with other kinks, I enjoy power play in general and submission. Size change can just expand on those dynamics.

As a switch I enjoy playing either role depending on my mood. I don't care if the person is giant vs normal sized, or whether it's a normal person shrinking. The size dynamic is still appealing. Though if anything I guess being shrunk or shrinking a normal sized person can make for more interesting scenarios...

For SW scenarios I generally imagine the girl has been shrunken down. Especially in SW it adds to the dynamic because she has to adjust to life as a tiny. I love stories that go through that thought process.

I enjoy girls who are confident and assertive, though shy and reserved can be cute too. I guess that depends on my mood or the context of the scenario too. For example a confident girl could become shy and reserved upon shrinking. or maybe a shy girl realizes how much she enjoys her new size and her eagerness overtakes her fear, the possibilities are endless. I'm not that picky on psychical traits as long as they are attractive. But I'm not really obsessed with a certain "type"

Gentle play lately, especially if I'm in a giant mood. But if I'm in a mood where I feel like being a tiny then I tend to drift to more violent stuff when it involves that. But occasionally i do indulge in dominant moods as a giant, vore especially appeals to me, both as pred or prey.

I love the idea of keeping a tiny girl in a dollhouse. I would want her to have some degree of comfort. Cages or jars are good starters though, and it's fun to imagine the feeling as she realizes that she can just be shoved in a jar or something.

ahhh this is a hard one. I'm just going to say almost everything by Flag3D xD his content is awesome because he really captures the scale well in his renders and has so many different scenarios. Both gentle and not so gentle.

I consider myself pretty laid back and chill.

A lot of lurking, occasionally chatting and even more rarely creating content. I do want to spend more time creating content, but it's hard to set that time aside from other stuff in my life. But I love that places like this exist and I've had a great time here already. Even just reading other people's perspectives on this has been really interesting.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:24 pm

TIME TO UPDATE ON THESE...

--- Male, 51 (looking like 40), living with girlfriend, Lisbon-Portugal, I am Carlos Loff almost everywhere, lisboadom23 at Deviant Art, not shy, very assertive, I love hiking, traveling, using Second Life, photographing... I look more like 40 years old, almost in great shape, except for a just a bit of belly... I teach photography, outdoors and also indoors...

--- I like shrinking women idealy down to 6 or 7 inches, otherwise 3 foot tall can be interesting sometimes, offering a whole different range of playing with... But always with their clothes shrinking along with, including shoes...

--- It is always very sexual and yes, as a good lover of domination upon a female by having her shrunken I also love other domination fetishes - Soft Bondage, Ghost Sex and Invisible-man Sex...

--- Shrinking women up to 6/7 inches, not shorter.. Sometimes shrinking women only up to half of their real size can also be very exciting and offer very different playing...

--- Women between 20 and 60, as long their are somehow sensual, not necessarily barbies, actually I hate perfect barbies, I even like them with some non-perfect features, more natural and realistic, as long they are not ugly or very fat... Good natural body proportions and I don´t like big ass or big tits, at all... Ideally dressed as teacher, secretary, librarian, you got my point... Any skin tone or hair, but I have a special thing about pale redheaded ladies and also asians, although there are very exciting brunets and blondes, just not into plain blacks... I dont like them to be too friendly, I prefere them a bit feisty, but not hysterical...

--- Always indoor, clean and neat, hate the dirt from outdoors... School, Home, Office, Livingroom, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom, Lab... Places with normal size furnitures and where we can find daily objects, they help a lot to get creative on those scenarios...

--- Slightly non-consensual but not too hardcore... Purely consensual does not excite me at all, I want a toy not a lover, I have that in Real Life... Any creative play is good, but nothing that reaches body bruising or blood, more important is not to rush into nakedness and not to rush into penis play, take my time with her clothes and creative poking, groping, teasing her little by little, forcing her to do some stuff I want to see, waiting a lot before things reach the final physical hardcore climax... I may order them to undress just one piece of clothing and afterwards order them to put it back again... Or do it myself, take it off from them and put it back... Go harder when she expects me to be softer and go much softer when she expects me to go harder, leave them confused, permanently teased and never knowing what and when a different play comes next... I may also go only into semi-forced interrogations, to know what they are wearing or how do they pleasure themselves when they are alone... Although I don´t want to know compromising stuff as where they leave or do IRL, I love to know about their real life clothing, self-pleasuring plays and deep fantasies, just that sort of real genuine daily stuff...

--- Handling her creatively in my hand would be half of the fun and play... The other half would be tying her in many creative ways and with creative daily objects turned into tools for the play, ordering tasks that demand some exposure and light humilliation, but mainly demanding her to make contact with weird orginal objects - climb a cable or fruit or weird stuff, slide across objects, squeeze herself into stuff to reach certain goals that I order... Hate collecting them for long in cages, hate mixing them with living pets and would rarely be mixing 2 minis together (although some specific situations can be fun, but rare)... I dont like vore but rathersome threatening lips/mouth playing and sucking can be very exciting, but why the hell would I eat my sexy toy ? Mainly I want to collect experiences, and try as many different minis as possible, so I don´t want to keep them and collect the Minis, would prefere to let them go... Although from time to time it can be nice to grab a previous played mini I specially liked, one I found specially exciting to re-visit more times and play her all over once again, even more than twice if she is really teasing to me... An exciting mini is always a mini that has been recently snatched, still all dressed up from her normal size day-to-day life, not an emaciated naked prisioner on a cage... Cages and flasks can be exciting but for only some minutes, as improvised containment measure, before I decide WHAT TO DO with her...

--- Not sure about the goal of this question... Second Life allows me to play SW in a very immersive way, closest thing possible so far to reality... I love everything visual, videos and comics because they have a start, a crescendo and a climax... Some stories are also great, not many and I learned the pleasure of listening to stories using an tex-voice app with a female voice speaking...

--- I hate to be hated, so even without giving up my personality, I will always try to see and get the best out of every person... I will never ever be someone that people can call - Imposing or insitant...

--- Creating pics and stories, trying to spice up the community into creative interactions, encouraging more shy participants and bringing some original perspectives... I also like to be honest and open, with no shame of my darkest fetishes, so people also act like that, as long it does not offend others... I tried some roleplay and I love it, but it must be done with the right woman, cause I have very specific timing and demands that connect to other themes, not exclusively SW, and it takes the right person to enjoy it, for me to be engaged into a good nice roleplay... But if we get along, the mini can be sure I will put all my writhing, teasing and creative heart into it, no fillers...

--- Since confinement curtailed much of my regular independent worker income, Im deeply trying to have success on an online business, but it must be something creative, involving a community... If I could make an income around SW online, wowwwww, that would be my permanent passion every morning, waking up...

THANK YOU FOR READING !!!
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:09 am

<b> Tell is about yourself </b>
Male
I’m 26
Single
The name I mainly use is Lexcelius
I’m a Sigma, that basically means I’m an introverted Alpha. Can’t say I am shy because most of my friends irl are girls.
Video games, maybe to much minecraft. I do draw so long as I don’t owe other people anything.
Favorite ice cream flavor is Banana and the weirdest thing about me other than being into Size is that I am a make doll collector.

<b>What size Modification do I like</b>
It’s not really fitting of the Sigma personality type but I am definitely way more into Shrunken women than anything else. I do like Giantess but unlike SW for me that’s not sexual. SW feeds heavily into my dominant nature sure that is extremely arousing to me, unless it’s shrinking a giantess to shrunken women sizes

As stated above if it’s SW it is sexual for me but if it’s any other part of size my interest in that is purely plutonic.

My preferred size range for SW goes from 1cm to 18 inches tall. Preferred size range for gts depends on if I am writing and if she’s fitting a giant robot or monster creature which can end up leaning back into SW.

I don’t really role play these days, I used to as a teenager but my style started getting way to violent...

I prefer to keep SW’s in a dollhouse, ex-giantess will start with living in jars and then eventually be moved to a dollhouse.

<b>What’s great about my personality</b>
That’s a hard question for a real Sigma a person trying to become a Sigma will brag about their intelligence or try to make themselves seem superior. A real Sigma does not care about their ego. So I guess the best part of me is I have no Ego. I am perfectly fine with Insulting myself just to make a Joke.

<b>What’s my Role</b>

I’m a Artist that currently does more lurking than Art and I heavily shame myself for this.
just you're Local Doll Loving, Shrunken Women Obsessed Loon
-Lexcelius

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:13 pm

Here is a link to the previous iteration of this thread...

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29

Not meaning to rain on anyone's parade, but this will keep those who have already answered many of these questions from having to answer again--unless they want to, of course! (plus, it's just hard working the keys at my size!) ;)

Also, there are some questions and answers on each "survey" that are different and might be interesting to read.

Tiny hugs,
Kara :kiss:

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:50 pm

Thanks, Kara for pointing to that one but it is what the little ladies want on that survey. This one is good for all of us also.

What is your gender? Male
Age? 59 (just turned it a few weeks ago)
Relationship status? Divorced, single, and looking for a tiny lady
Location in the world? New England (Massachusetts)
Do you go by any other names in the size community? Red (short for Reducer)
Are you shy or assertive? It all depends on how long I know you in person. Shy as hell when I first meet people but then look out.
Do you have any hobbies that you're comfortable sharing? Gaming (PS4 -Star Trek Online Switch - LEt's Go Eevee/Pikachu, Pokemon Sword/Shield, Animal Crossing)

What size modifications do you like? I like shrinking the ladies down to doll size.

Is size a sexual or non-sexual interest for you? Both
Are there other fetishes or fantastical elements that you like to mix with shrinking/growing? When I roleplay, I play off the ladies' desires also. But I do like the idea of them shrinking out of their clothes or during sex.

What are your preferred size ranges? six inches (fifteen cm) to two feet (60 cm)

What are your preferred traits in your size playmates? Whatever they bring to the shrinking

What types of scenarios do you enjoy? I'm gentle and try to play off what the ladies like to a point. Not into vore, crushing, killing or things like that.

What environments do you enjoy in size scenarios? Once again, whatever the little lady likes.

What is great about you, personally? I'm leaving this one alone because I like to see what others think of me.

What role do you see yourself in as part of the size community? I've been a part of the size community for over 25 years now and I've done a lot of things from chatting, roleplaying, writing, and lurking. I really found out where I stood in the community when I went to Size Con 2017. It was my first one and I went in just to meet the people I've know over the years online in person. To see peoples' reaction when they saw my screen name on my badge made my day and life since. I really didn't know how I touched other peoples' lives until then. I go to them regularly when we have meetups (in the Boston area before Covid) and in-person Conventions. Everyone there has become like a second family to me from the ones in the SW community to some in the other parts of the size community. I call Miss Kaneda my big sister (over six foot five in her stocking feet then add heels after).
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:22 pm

Thanks, Reduce-her, for clearing that up. You are correct, Sir!
Kara :kiss:

Tina-Tiny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Tina-Tiny » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:27 pm

Oh! Interesting! As a newcomer to this board, I will participate!

Hi all. I'm a 36 yo. female living in the USA. I enjoy size content as long as it involves shrinking. I can often be found hanging around my DA or Patreon mostly (both under username Tina Tiny) where I create shrinking stories. I can also be found on discord at times. Oh...and I like dark chocolate ice cream. :)

Shrinking! I'm a fan of both SW and SM. I have a tiny little doll side as well as as playful and devious GTS side. :P

Is size a sexual or non-sexual interest for you?
It can be either for me. The interest in being small started long ago before it became a sexual fixation. I don't mind being small, nor do I mind making others so. ;)

It varies! But my favorite size is 'doll size' range, between 4 and 14 inches high. The smallest size I entertain is 1 inch.

I like my size play partners to be polite and open about what they like.

I tend to not like are dirty or violent scenarios. I'll use non-consensual scenes in my writing, but most of my stories result in what I'd call a 'happy' ending, where no one is permanently hurt. Vore, crush, death and all that is a hard no. When I'm small, I like gentle play. When I'm the big one, I tend to like being worshipped.

I like intimate scenarios: a house and a bedroom are good for me. Sometimes I keep my tinies in cages or a terrarium. For me, I like living in a dollhouse.

I really enjoyed the shrinking effects in Red Parrot's videos.
In terms of writing, there is a story titled "A Little Fun", I think, that I rather enjoyed.

What about me? ;p I'm just a busy mom who tries to find time to participate in the community.

Besides being an Admin in the Shrink Fan Roleplay group, I try to contribute as much as I can with my writing. You can find many chapters of my stories on Deviant Art. Much more erotic pieces can be found on Patreon. I have also published 5 ebooks as of right now on Amazon.

Maxworx
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Maxworx » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:19 pm

Thanks for the links to the past!