Creative punishments ???

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Creative punishments ???

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:28 pm

I all know mins recognize We rule above them, but we all also know, many times not on purpose and sometimes on purpose, minis do what they should not, and of course they must be taught and punished...

So my dear giant friends... Put your shame apart and let Us know 3 of your favorite punishments, so all minis here know why they must be careful and how each giant may give them a proper lesson...

Describe your top 3 punishments for bad behaved minis :::

1 - Tie her naked around one of those dildos that have a base and remain erect, put the vibration on maximum power, and watch Her endure the giant shaking post for at least 30 mins...

2 - Slide Her inside my boxers and do my morning gymnast exercises without caring about what is happening to her between my hot skin and the tight giant shorts...

3 - Tie Her all dressed up to a stick and lick her from bottom to top, on indecent careless waves, during more time that She finds pleasant, until Her clothes get into total disarray and Her delicate skin can´t handle anymore the persistent giant licking waves...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Creative punishments ???

Post by HHunter1 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:47 pm

Here are some of the ones I like to use. I stick to mostly non-fatal ideas. A learning punishment if you would.

Since they are so small, I simply utilized things around the house. :)

1 - Simple Freezer. Put them in and wait. They want to warmth of your hands, they have to behave. They don't want to behave, they can cool down in the freezer.

2 - NERF/Foam dart gun. Place her on a stool or bench and step back and fire. If you hit them, it knocks them down. Mostly just knocking the wind out of them. But even when you missed. Large bright logs of foam zipping past. Pinging off the platform they are standing on. Sometimes less then an inch away. Terrorizes them.

3 - A sock. I know, they dirty old sock cliché. No, but if you wanted you could use a dirty old sock. Nope, mine is simply, drop them in. Hold tight to the open end. Swing! Just spin them. Without a horizon to look out over the motion effected is hard on them. Add the G-force of the spin. And you don't even have to twirl for very long before the trapped pretty feeling the effects. Still disobedient, just spin till they are sick. Still lippy, spin again. You don't even have to change socks. Soon all you have to do is say, "Do I have to get the sock?"

HH1
P.S.
I have another. But for some, it is actually a reward. Many remote control cars have a cabin or space. Seats even in some. Strap them in and go for a drive in the back yard or unfinished basement. Some find it terrifying to zip around fast. Taking hard turns or jumping ramps with no control. Others though love it. So, test your pets before deciding if this is a reward or punishment.

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:31 pm

Tie her up with those little twist ties you use for bread until she can't move, place her on the floor somewhere, and just.... 'forget' about her. Walk off, do other things. After an hour or two, come back to where you set her, but ignore her. Walk close by a couple times, close enough that your feet are inches from her body, but never interact. Leave her like that for most of the day.

Get a tall glass or a water bottle, fill it half way or so, so that it's much higher than her head. Place her in there and watch as she fights to stay on the surface. Leave her there as long as possible, as she fights for every breath and exhausts herself, all under your gaze.'

Tie her up with some string and hang her off your belt and leave her there as a decoration as you go about my day. Make sure not to squish her, of course, but otherwise just leave her hanging there helpless, swinging wildly as you walk, or sit or whatever.
Power is choice.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:44 pm

HentaiHunter1 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:47 pm
Here are some of the ones I like to use. I stick to mostly non-fatal ideas. A learning punishment if you would.
Loved the sock... Very creative... Even if the sock is just hanging somewhere, the lack of firm ground and even the very tight darkness can already cause much desperation...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:47 pm

i am insane wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:31 pm
Loved the belt one...

Also if the glass is not quite filled but just enough for her to have the head out if her feet are extended, like a ballerina, than she can stay dare for longer, struggling Hummm...

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:26 am

Oh my goodness! We certainly have a group of sadistic giants here at SWB! I couldn't believe all the terrible tortures you men who like shrinking women into tiny dolls so much came up with, and would no doubt visit upon our tiny, helpless shrunken bodies if you have the chance. I guess it's true what they say about absolute power corrupting absolutely.

Well, all I can say is that I really hope I am never shrunk and captured by any of you! I have never in my little life been subjected to anything like what you describe in your gleeful descriptions of SW torture. Every "punishment" you talk about utilizing for our being "naughty" little pets are all things that no self-respecting dollgirl should have to put up with. I can tell you that I would certainly never let myself be abused in any such fashion...

Kara

(images by davren57 on DeviantArt)
Attachments
kh7a_by_davren57-dck6ig3 (1).jpg
kh7a_by_davren57-dck6ig3 (1).jpg (922.02 KiB) Viewed 10486 times
kh8_by_davren57-dck9l97.jpg
kh8_by_davren57-dck9l97.jpg (720.17 KiB) Viewed 10486 times
kh9_by_davren57-dck9p27.jpg
kh9_by_davren57-dck9p27.jpg (852.1 KiB) Viewed 10486 times

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:51 am

Lololololol!
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:23 am

OMG look at that ancient desk phone! The real torture would be making someone dial that thing!

Axtwyt
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Axtwyt » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:33 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:26 am
Oh my goodness! We certainly have a group of sadistic giants here at SWB! I couldn't believe all the terrible tortures you men who like shrinking women into tiny dolls so much came up with, and would no doubt visit upon our tiny, helpless shrunken bodies if you have the chance. I guess it's true what they say about absolute power corrupting absolutely.

Well, all I can say is that I really hope I am never shrunk and captured by any of you! I have never in my little life been subjected to anything like what you describe in your gleeful descriptions of SW torture. Every "punishment" you talk about utilizing for our being "naughty" little pets are all things that no self-respecting dollgirl should have to put up with. I can tell you that I would certainly never let myself be abused in any such fashion...

Kara

Not all of us are quite as mean as that, though.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:07 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Oh my goodness! .

Kara

I was pretty sure a creative mini like you would have some fine exciting ideas...

Loved the images and philosophy behind it...

Can we consider it a punishment or just another day of play ??? Guess it can serve for both purposes...

Love ya, sexy tiny...

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:03 am

Dr.Minimizer wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:23 am
OMG look at that ancient desk phone! The real torture would be making someone dial that thing!
That's why he kept it on the desk where he kept me...I could never quite manage to lift the receiver or dial a number on that big clunker at my size. So he knew I could never call for help, even if he left the room...the Big Meanie!
Kara :kiss:

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:03 am

Axtwyt wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:33 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:

Kara

Not all of us are quite as mean as that, though.
Good to know!

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:03 am

Punishments hmmmm? I can't deny I do get a little excited at the prospect of torturing a lovely lady? Does that make me sadistic? You be the judge! :p

1. Probably one of my favourite punishment is spanking. At their size pretty much anything can be used to give them a good spanking! A ruler! A pencil! Even your finger! So many options and therefore can be used whenever or wherever they are disobedient!

2. I do love a good session of tickle torture! It might be a bit juvenile but it is defiantly effective! Strap them down, tie them up, or just simply have them in your fist as long as can hold them a good tickle is incredibly easy to do. Especially if you tickle their tiny feet! By the end of the session they will have tired themselves out and will be willing to do whatever you want in order to make the torture stop! As an added bonus shrunken women's laughs are just the best! Music to my ears! >:)

3. I never actually enjoy the use of violence on a shrunken woman. The entire point is the play with her and keep her as long as possible. An investment of sorts. Why you would break them in anyway shape or form is beyond me! But of course they dont know that! Perhaps a good squeeze, or bend of the arm or leg just a bit too much, or even threat of feeding them to the cats or throwing them down the garbage disposal is all the motivation they need to be kept in line

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:05 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:

Kara

Omg! Those pictures are amazing! Poor woman tied up and at the mercy of a mean old giant! Wish that were me with the scissors! So much fun to be had!

The Grither
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by The Grither » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:50 am

I've always liked the idea of putting the SW underneath a small bowl at the bottom of a fish tank and leaving her there overnight. With a small hose for an air supply to be safe.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:14 pm

The Grither wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:50 am
I've always liked the idea of putting the SW underneath a small bowl at the bottom of a fish tank and leaving her there overnight. With a small hose for an air supply to be safe.
Creative

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:56 am

BigManEd wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:03 am
Punishments hmmmm? I can't deny I do get a little excited at the prospect of torturing a lovely lady? Does that make me sadistic? You be the judge! :p

1. Probably one of my favourite punishment is spanking. At their size pretty much anything can be used to give them a good spanking! A ruler! A pencil! Even your finger! So many options and therefore can be used whenever or wherever they are disobedient!

2. I do love a good session of tickle torture! It might be a bit juvenile but it is defiantly effective! Strap them down, tie them up, or just simply have them in your fist as long as can hold them a good tickle is incredibly easy to do. Especially if you tickle their tiny feet! By the end of the session they will have tired themselves out and will be willing to do whatever you want in order to make the torture stop! As an added bonus shrunken women's laughs are just the best! Music to my ears! >:)

3. I never actually enjoy the use of violence on a shrunken woman. The entire point is the play with her and keep her as long as possible. An investment of sorts. Why you would break them in anyway shape or form is beyond me! But of course they dont know that! Perhaps a good squeeze, or bend of the arm or leg just a bit too much, or even threat of feeding them to the cats or throwing them down the garbage disposal is all the motivation they need to be kept in line
Well Big Man, I can see you will fit right in with most of the rest of the crowd here, and by that I mean the men who think nothing of treating us little ones like small pets who need to be trained to their Master's every whim, and disciplined when they are naughty. In addition, you seem very nonchalant about the whole thing, even when discussing ways of terrorizing your doll to scare her into submission. This is kind of creepy. But now at least having read this, this SW will be aware that you are pretending when you bend my arms and legs out of true or threaten to sic the cat on me!

As for some of your other punishments...so very lame. I am NOT the LEAST bit ticklish, so you won't even need to try that one on me!

As for spankings...what a silly idea that something that old and out-of-date would have any affect on a modern woman, even one the size of a doll! (giggle) I am laughing at the very thought of spanking as a punishment (giggle). Some men (those belonging back in the Stone Age) might even believe that paddling a woman's bottom will get her all excited sexually and close to orgasm...how ridiculous! This isn't even worth discussing.

I have only one other comment about spanking your doll. If I should ever come in for this particular punishment, I am begging you, Master...PLEASE DON'T use the RULER!

I think I've said quite enough. Also, I've demolished all your arguments and ideas with ease.
So there.
Attachments
71_by_davren57-dcfu342 (1).jpg
71_by_davren57-dcfu342 (1).jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 9715 times
70c_by_davren57-dcftpd4.jpg
70c_by_davren57-dcftpd4.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 9715 times
74_by_davren57-dcga7aa.jpg
74_by_davren57-dcga7aa.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 9715 times
75_by_davren57-dcgby85.jpg
75_by_davren57-dcgby85.jpg (977.22 KiB) Viewed 9715 times

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:58 am

The Grither wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:50 am
Cruel and unusual! :(

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:39 am

Not exactly on topic but...

One time [another forum member] and I botched a magic spell in such a way that any time either of us made a sound, it... to put it gently, stimulated the other person. This set up a lot of chain reactions that were hard to stop. And to make things worse, we had to speak the counterspell. That was hard to deal with.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:53 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:39 am
Not exactly on topic but...

One time [another forum member] and I botched a magic spell in such a way that any time either of us made a sound, it... to put it gently, stimulated the other person. This set up a lot of chain reactions that were hard to stop. And to make things worse, we had to speak the counterspell. That was hard to deal with.
So Sai, are you suggesting targeted vibrations could be a punishment? :P

HH1

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:55 pm

Heh. Set up an an area with two SWs inside where they can't escape, and where they gradually get more and more turned on as time passes. Only way out is to get each other off properly.

The tick is? The closer they get to each other, the worse the effect is, to the point where one of them touching the other would more or less cause a mental shut of overwhelming pleasure, which, no, doesn't counted for getting them out.

Time will pass, without either them being able to actually finish the task, and the more time passes, the worse the ambient effect is. By, say, ten or twenty minutes or so, even that at its most mild setting, AKA each of them at opposite ends of the arena, will be virtually crippling for the poor little things, and they'll just lay there helplessly, unable to even bring themselves to move.

Fun to watch, easy way to break resistance... and to put on a show.
Power is choice.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:31 pm

i am insane wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:55 pm
Heh. Set up an an area with two SWs inside where they can't escape, and where they gradually get more and more turned on as time passes. Only way out is to get each other off properly.

The tick is? The closer they get to each other, the worse the effect is, to the point where one of them touching the other would more or less cause a mental shut of overwhelming pleasure, which, no, doesn't counted for getting them out.

Time will pass, without either them being able to actually finish the task, and the more time passes, the worse the ambient effect is. By, say, ten or twenty minutes or so, even that at its most mild setting, AKA each of them at opposite ends of the arena, will be virtually crippling for the poor little things, and they'll just lay there helplessly, unable to even bring themselves to move.

Fun to watch, easy way to break resistance... and to put on a show.
Wiked...

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:05 pm

Here's another option: start with a full sized woman, naked. Turn her on, drive her wild until she drips and drools all over the floor, maybe have her step in that little puddle, make a footprint in it.

Then shrink her. Shrink her, until that little puddle is something she wades, have her stand inside that footprint, for comparison, and then order her to mastrubate. Every time she gets herself off, she shrinks even more, and have her keep doing that until she has to swim in her own drippings, until she starts to drown in her own lust, and has it driven home that that very lust is what made her that insignificant.
Power is choice.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:20 pm

i am insane wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:05 pm
Here's another option: start with a full sized woman, naked. Turn her on, drive her wild until she drips and drools all over the floor, maybe have her step in that little puddle, make a footprint in it.

Then shrink her. Shrink her, until that little puddle is something she wades, have her stand inside that footprint, for comparison, and then order her to mastrubate. Every time she gets herself off, she shrinks even more, and have her keep doing that until she has to swim in her own drippings, until she starts to drown in her own lust, and has it driven home that that very lust is what made her that insignificant.
Very crazy idea but, in some ways, very dirty exciting...

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:54 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:20 pm
i am insane wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:05 pm

Very crazy idea but, in some ways, very dirty exciting...
As it turns out, I may have a knack for this. Not sure what that says about me, but....

This one is less original, but there's something to the classics: taking the SW and dropping her into her old clothes, ideal only the most intimate of ones, lingerie, panties, bras.... and then hang it up somewhere and leave her quite literally hanging. For a bonus, most of those have some pretty large gaps in the fabric, so she can get out... if she's willing to fall all the way to the floor, that is.

Of course, what will actually happen is, after the initial adjustment to her new lodgings, which will likely involve thrashing about, which would jeopardize her safe position, she'll spend that time frantically hanging on thin strips of fabric for dear life until you deign to get her down.

The fact that, once upon a time, said thin strips of cloth once fit her like a glove, instead of being something she could easily rest inside, is just a bonus, of course, to the fear and the humiliation of it all.
Power is choice.