A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Creative punishments ???

Post by DiminutionMan » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:12 am

i am insane wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:05 pm
Here's another option: start with a full sized woman, naked. Turn her on, drive her wild until she drips and drools all over the floor, maybe have her step in that little puddle, make a footprint in it.

Then shrink her. Shrink her, until that little puddle is something she wades, have her stand inside that footprint, for comparison, and then order her to mastrubate. Every time she gets herself off, she shrinks even more, and have her keep doing that until she has to swim in her own drippings, until she starts to drown in her own lust, and has it driven home that that very lust is what made her that insignificant.
Ha! I have a section in my currently-in-progress story where Taylor and I are sharing fantasies, and this is pretty much one of hers (not her craziest, either). I guess great minds think alike (though she's a bit twisted, if you ask me :mrgreen:).
Taylor wrote: “Okay, there’s one where my giant shows me the greatest time I’ve ever had. He gets me so worked up, and makes me come over and over, so much that I make a big puddle because of it. Then, he shrinks me down super super tiny. Way smaller than I’ve ever been, to the point that I’m at risk of drowning in my own … fluids.”

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:33 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:56 am
BigManEd wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:03 am
Punishments hmmmm? I can't deny I do get a little excited at the prospect of torturing a lovely lady? Does that make me sadistic? You be the judge! :p

1. Probably one of my favourite punishment is spanking. At their size pretty much anything can be used to give them a good spanking! A ruler! A pencil! Even your finger! So many options and therefore can be used whenever or wherever they are disobedient!

2. I do love a good session of tickle torture! It might be a bit juvenile but it is defiantly effective! Strap them down, tie them up, or just simply have them in your fist as long as can hold them a good tickle is incredibly easy to do. Especially if you tickle their tiny feet! By the end of the session they will have tired themselves out and will be willing to do whatever you want in order to make the torture stop! As an added bonus shrunken women's laughs are just the best! Music to my ears! >:)

3. I never actually enjoy the use of violence on a shrunken woman. The entire point is the play with her and keep her as long as possible. An investment of sorts. Why you would break them in anyway shape or form is beyond me! But of course they dont know that! Perhaps a good squeeze, or bend of the arm or leg just a bit too much, or even threat of feeding them to the cats or throwing them down the garbage disposal is all the motivation they need to be kept in line
Well Big Man, I can see you will fit right in with most of the rest of the crowd here, and by that I mean the men who think nothing of treating us little ones like small pets who need to be trained to their Master's every whim, and disciplined when they are naughty. In addition, you seem very nonchalant about the whole thing, even when discussing ways of terrorizing your doll to scare her into submission. This is kind of creepy. But now at least having read this, this SW will be aware that you are pretending when you bend my arms and legs out of true or threaten to sic the cat on me!

As for some of your other punishments...so very lame. I am NOT the LEAST bit ticklish, so you won't even need to try that one on me!

As for spankings...what a silly idea that something that old and out-of-date would have any affect on a modern woman, even one the size of a doll! (giggle) I am laughing at the very thought of spanking as a punishment (giggle). Some men (those belonging back in the Stone Age) might even believe that paddling a woman's bottom will get her all excited sexually and close to orgasm...how ridiculous! This isn't even worth discussing.

I have only one other comment about spanking your doll. If I should ever come in for this particular punishment, I am begging you, Master...PLEASE DON'T use the RULER!

I think I've said quite enough. Also, I've demolished all your arguments and ideas with ease.
So there.
Kara :kiss:
Hahaha, oh Kara. You are defiantly the type of woman that I would LOVE to have in the palm of my hand! Not afraid to speak your mind regardless of your size and incredibly sassy! Oh the thought of shrinking a confident woman who is incredibly powerful and is a prominent member of society and slowly breaking her spirit till she realizes that she is not the one in charge anymore! And is now my personal plaything... It's so intoxicating!

I never thought of myself as a cruel giant but I guess that is simply a matter of perspective ;) I mean anything can look creepy, mean, or just plain cruel when you are 6 inches tall! To me we're just having fun, but I guess to you it's not as fun. And I guess I won't try to tickle you as you so very clearly proved that this kind of technique would never work on a woman like you! Darn! And I suppose you are right. Spanking a woman is truly something only a man who believed we are in the Stone ages would do. To spank a woman and believe it is a proper way to discipline somone is so barbaric! And you have clearly demonstrated that such a thing would never work on you! So that's out too!

Oh to hear your tiny high pitched laughter as I tickle your delectable feet or to hear the squeals when I spank your beautiful behind. I am truly ashamed!

Thank you Kara for helping me realize that i was wrong about tiny women and how to handle them. I will strive to be a better master!

I have seen the error of my way! 😉

Ed

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:13 am

BigManEd wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:33 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
BigManEd wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:03 am
Punishments hmmmm? I can't deny I do get a little excited at the prospect of torturing a lovely lady? Does that make me sadistic? You be the judge! :p

1. Probably one of my favourite punishment is spanking. At their size pretty much anything can be used to give them a good spanking! A ruler! A pencil! Even your finger! So many options and therefore can be used whenever or wherever they are disobedient!

2. I do love a good session of tickle torture! It might be a bit juvenile but it is defiantly effective! Strap them down, tie them up, or just simply have them in your fist as long as can hold them a good tickle is incredibly easy to do. Especially if you tickle their tiny feet! By the end of the session they will have tired themselves out and will be willing to do whatever you want in order to make the torture stop! As an added bonus shrunken women's laughs are just the best! Music to my ears! >:)

3. I never actually enjoy the use of violence on a shrunken woman. The entire point is the play with her and keep her as long as possible. An investment of sorts. Why you would break them in anyway shape or form is beyond me! But of course they dont know that! Perhaps a good squeeze, or bend of the arm or leg just a bit too much, or even threat of feeding them to the cats or throwing them down the garbage disposal is all the motivation they need to be kept in line
Well Big Man, I can see you will fit right in with most of the rest of the crowd here, and by that I mean the men who think nothing of treating us little ones like small pets who need to be trained to their Master's every whim, and disciplined when they are naughty. In addition, you seem very nonchalant about the whole thing, even when discussing ways of terrorizing your doll to scare her into submission. This is kind of creepy. But now at least having read this, this SW will be aware that you are pretending when you bend my arms and legs out of true or threaten to sic the cat on me!

As for some of your other punishments...so very lame. I am NOT the LEAST bit ticklish, so you won't even need to try that one on me!

As for spankings...what a silly idea that something that old and out-of-date would have any affect on a modern woman, even one the size of a doll! (giggle) I am laughing at the very thought of spanking as a punishment (giggle). Some men (those belonging back in the Stone Age) might even believe that paddling a woman's bottom will get her all excited sexually and close to orgasm...how ridiculous! This isn't even worth discussing.

I have only one other comment about spanking your doll. If I should ever come in for this particular punishment, I am begging you, Master...PLEASE DON'T use the RULER!

I think I've said quite enough. Also, I've demolished all your arguments and ideas with ease.
So there.
Hahaha, oh Kara. You are defiantly the type of woman that I would LOVE to have in the palm of my hand! Not afraid to speak your mind regardless of your size and incredibly sassy! Oh the thought of shrinking a confident woman who is incredibly powerful and is a prominent member of society and slowly breaking her spirit till she realizes that she is not the one in charge anymore! And is now my personal plaything... It's so intoxicating!

I never thought of myself as a cruel giant but I guess that is simply a matter of perspective ;) I mean anything can look creepy, mean, or just plain cruel when you are 6 inches tall! To me we're just having fun, but I guess to you it's not as fun. And I guess I won't try to tickle you as you so very clearly proved that this kind of technique would never work on a woman like you! Darn! And I suppose you are right. Spanking a woman is truly something only a man who believed we are in the Stone ages would do. To spank a woman and believe it is a proper way to discipline somone is so barbaric! And you have clearly demonstrated that such a thing would never work on you! So that's out too!

Oh to hear your tiny high pitched laughter as I tickle your delectable feet or to hear the squeals when I spank your beautiful behind. I am truly ashamed!

Thank you Kara for helping me realize that i was wrong about tiny women and how to handle them. I will strive to be a better master!

Ed
OHHHH!!! I am FURIOUS with you right now, Big Man!

It's hard enough being a woman and having a man not take you seriously.
It's even worse being a 6-inch woman and having a man treat you as a doll-sized joke!
I am NOT a joke! Take that! (I kick you in your ankle!)

Every word you write to me simply drips with sarcasm of the most masculine and arrogant type!
You obviously don't believe I mean anything I said to you.

Well...I do. I really do!! I REALLY REALLY DO!!!

You seem to think all my protests about being tickled and being spanked having zero effect on me is just misdirection and that I am using to disguise the fact that deep down I crave those actions being taken against my tiny body because I really enjoy being tiny and helpless and maybe I even get off on being treated this way...

That is SO ridiculous! So much so that it doesn't even deserve a reply! (So I will say no more about it!)

It's SO obvious that you are one of those Cro-Magnon males who don't believe that a woman means what she says. That if her mouth is saying "no", her eyes are saying "yes". SO old-fashioned and chauvinistic! You need to come into the 21st Century, "Big Man"!

However: You are correct about a few things: I am indeed a confident and powerful woman who speaks her mind regardless of her size (or lack of it). And yes, I am "incredibly sassy" as well. I know when a man uses that word to describe a woman he is really saying she is "cute" and even "sexy", and I am all of that as well.

Unfortunately for you, you will never be able to enjoy any of these amazing traits of this little doll, because the chances of my sitting or lying "in the palm of your hand" or being broken by you and becoming your "personal plaything" are SO remote as to be laughable. Yes, I am down here laughing at you, you arrogant giant male, in my "tiny high-pitched voice", at how ridiculous and sad you look from my perspective. (giggling uncontrollably) Because you could never handle me, I am too much woman for you, even at 6-inches high!

So there!! (again) :lol:

(image by 9swlover/ Lastcall)
Attachments
candy_by_9swlover-d936cpg (1).jpg
candy_by_9swlover-d936cpg (1).jpg (213.21 KiB) Viewed 3068 times

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:53 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:13 am
BigManEd wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:33 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:

So there.

Ed
OHHHH!!! I am FURIOUS with you right now, Big Man!

It's hard enough being a woman and having a man not take you seriously.
It's even worse being a 6-inch woman and having a man treat you as a doll-sized joke!
I am NOT a joke! Take that! (I kick you in your ankle!)

Every word you write to me simply drips with sarcasm of the most masculine and arrogant type!
You obviously don't believe I mean anything I said to you.

Well...I do. I really do!! I REALLY REALLY DO!!!

You seem to think all my protests about being tickled and being spanked having zero effect on me is just misdirection and that I am using to disguise the fact that deep down I crave those actions being taken against my tiny body because I really enjoy being tiny and helpless and maybe I even get off on being treated this way...

That is SO ridiculous! So much so that it doesn't even deserve a reply! (So I will say no more about it!)

It's SO obvious that you are one of those Cro-Magnon males who don't believe that a woman means what she says. That if her mouth is saying "no", her eyes are saying "yes". SO old-fashioned and chauvinistic! You need to come into the 21st Century, "Big Man"!

However: You are correct about a few things: I am indeed a confident and powerful woman who speaks her mind regardless of her size (or lack of it). And yes, I am "incredibly sassy" as well. I know when a man uses that word to describe a woman he is really saying she is "cute" and even "sexy", and I am all of that as well.

Unfortunately for you, you will never be able to enjoy any of these amazing traits of this little doll, because the chances of my sitting or lying "in the palm of your hand" or being broken by you and becoming your "personal plaything" are SO remote as to be laughable. Yes, I am down here laughing at you, you arrogant giant male, in my "tiny high-pitched voice", at how ridiculous and sad you look from my perspective. (giggling uncontrollably) Because you could never handle me, I am too much woman for you, even at 6-inches high!

So there!! (again) :lol:

(image by 9swlover/ Lastcall)
Oh no! A 6 inch tall beautiful woman is upset with me (tries to hold back laughter) and she's has kicked me with all of her might in my leg! I think it's broken! (Trying and failing to stifle my laughter) please someone help me!........(lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I'm sorry dollgirl I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore that was so adorable! Maybe the most adorable thing I have seen in my entire life I could just eat you up! I mean you defiantly look delicious... I wonder what you taste like hmmmmmm (licks my lips). Whipped cream, syrup, melted chocolate and all with a tiny woman on top....

Sorry got lost in my own imagination there for a second, where was I? Oh yes! How dare you call me arrogant and sarcastic! You have absolutely no proof of these false claims you wish to push upon me. You women are all the same, using your feminine wilds to ensnare helpless men into your evil manipulative clutches. Ever heard the phrase "happy wife, happy life?" We men try to make you happy anyway we can, but what about our happiness?! Our happiness is your happiness?! That's just pure hogwash pushed by the media. Well I'm making my own happiness starting with you! To teach you what it's like to bend over backwards (maybe literally ;) ) to please me! Although thank you for saying I am masculine, glad you noticed ;)

And of course you want to be spanked, and tickled and just plain used by me. What tiny woman wouldn't? I know how to treat women right! I know what they want, and I have the means of giving it to them. I am the big man after all! As I said before all you women are the same, saying no, when you actually mean yes. You want us men to take control, to be spank you, tie you up and use you to our hearts content. That's what you want, and I know this because I can see it in your beautiful eyes. You put up a strong front, but inside you are a doll.

Since you are a doll, I plan on playing with you as all dolls should be. You might be a sassy, strong headed woman who doesn't take any bullshit from anyone the truth is I thirst for the challenge of breaking a woman like you. Slowly but surely having you come to terms with your new life. As my personal doll, to do with as I will, and to do whatever I ask. You think I can't handle you? The truth is I don't think you can handle me and what I have in my pants! But I would be more than happy to show you, you two will become well acquainted soon enough.

When I find you little one, you and I will have the time of our lives. And that's a promise!

Therefore I think I have proved YOU wrong on all of yours points, and now everyone sees the kind of doll you are now. Now why don't you be a good doll and put on this outfit I got for you. It's a classic! Slave Leia from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi ;3