SW Play in the Bedroom

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Asli$erpoodenzy
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

SW Play in the Bedroom

Post by Asli$erpoodenzy » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:42 am

I’m looking for ways to incorporate my shrunken women fetish into the bedroom with my fiancé. Anyone ever incorporate their SW fetish into their sex life with their partner? If so, how?

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: SW Play in the Bedroom

Post by azureeyes » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:49 pm

So, this is kind of a multifaceted question to answer and there isn't a one stop shop for every person. There are probably better people who could answer this, but I'll give my advice and you can take it or leave it as you see fit.

First off, have you shared other kinks and fetishes? Have you discussed anything of that nature with each other? It's best to ask these questions first. "What is your wildest sexual fantasy? What have you found to be interesting sexually? Ehat do you consider fetishes or kinks? What do you like that may seem out of the normal?" These questions help you read the room, so to speak. Is she open to discussion or is she hesitant or completely unwilling? These are going to be your major indicators whether or not they will be receptive. It also gives you an idea of their exploration that you aren't aware of and could provide a basis of exploration together. If she has done some looking into stuff, you may find mutual fetishes that you can then offer to incorporate some of your own into. You could also make an evening date out of it exploring different fetishes and seeing which ones she responds to. Maybe explore a bit of FetLife with her. (Is that still a thing? It isn't perfect, but does give exposure.)

If she is not receptive, I can only offer to not pressure her or feel like she isn't interested in you or fetishes. Ask her what about them makes her feel uncomfortable or unwilling to think about. There could be something underlying that hasn't been discussed before. It may also be, it just does nothing at all for her and she doesn't see the point. That's an acceptable stance too. We like what we like and what we don't. You are welcome to revisit the topic, but again, feel the room beforehand.

Sometimes, taking an interest in what her likes are and exploring them creates the situation where she asks what yours are. At that time, you can tell her. If she seems uncomfortable, ask her why and what about it does she not like or why she finds it upsetting. Then you can see if you both can come to mutual agreements to allow her to explore and feel more comfortable with it.

In the end, I have had a few male friends who have completely ruined their relationship by bringing in fetishes and I wish I had better answers than, try but don't be disappointed if she doesn't respond or looks at you like you have three heads. I always think talking about her likes and dislikes is a good place to start, because you are taking time to invest in her interests first. In the end, you want her to feel comfortable and potentially enjoy the fetish with you, which means, taking the time to explore her and her interests in fetishes.

Not sure this helps, but it's my thoughts on it.

scidram
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by scidram » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:11 am

Azure's answer is fantastic.

I was once married, and about a year or so into the marriage, my then-wife asked me what my fantasies were, so I put it all out there. She listened, she looked at some photomanipulations I had printed out from some of the sites of the time, but all she said was, "You know I can't really do that, right?" When I asked her what her fantasies were, she refused to answer, claiming that I might try to do them and that wouldn't be fair because she couldn't do mine. It became a don't-ask-don't-tell kind of thing, which is unfortunate because the person you should be able to discuss sexual fantasies with is your sexual partner. We ultimately divorced for a whole myriad of reasons.

Since my separation in 2007, I've been in other relationships and had the good fortune that two of those women were far more receptive--even intrigued by it. All it took was a little creativity. Once, one of them wore a slightly oversized nightie and pretended like it was one she'd had for years but was suddenly larger. That was pretty much all it took. The other happened to have a humiliation fantasy, so hers and mine were able to merge pretty well. Meanwhile, other women I told didn't get it or want to engage, and I still had good relationships with them, but there's nothing like being with someone who truly gets you.

So I'm going to echo Azure's response: Tread lightly, remember that she has fantasies too, and I wish you all the best.

Asli$erpoodenzy
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Asli$erpoodenzy » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:50 pm

I appreciate these responses! I know how careful I have to be. I have indeed discussed fetishes with my fiancé. She knows my sw fetish and I know her fetishes. She has mentioned that she’s willing to try things. I’m just trying to get ideas on how create size situations. I know that’s a personal question for some, but she has told me she’s willing to get creative. We’re just looking for ideas on what to try. She’s very open. Any ideas on how to apply the shrunken fetish to the bedroom would be appreciated.

Again thank you for offering input. Respecting each other’s fetishes and not assuming people are ok with things is important to me.

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:20 pm

MrFlipper wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:50 pm
I appreciate these responses! I know how careful I have to be. I have indeed discussed fetishes with my fiancé. She knows my sw fetish and I know her fetishes. She has mentioned that she’s willing to try things. I’m just trying to get ideas on how create size situations. I know that’s a personal question for some, but she has told me she’s willing to get creative. We’re just looking for ideas on what to try. She’s very open. Any ideas on how to apply the shrunken fetish to the bedroom would be appreciated.

Again thank you for offering input. Respecting each other’s fetishes and not assuming people are ok with things is important to me.
Oh! That's good then! I would advise finding some way to mesh fetisjes together so you both enjoy it! Maybe ask her what it is that she'd like to discover as a tiny woman and go from there. :)

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:14 pm

MrFlipper wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:42 am
I’m looking for ways to incorporate my shrunken women fetish into the bedroom with my fiancé. Anyone ever incorporate their SW fetish into their sex life with their partner? If so, how?
For me the only way I could incorporate into real life sex would be to have her tied but not on typical Bondage, instead, just like a puppet and Me pulling the strigs to move her... I know, very weird, but if it has to be SW I dont see anything else...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DiminutionMan » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:20 am

Jitensha made a fantastic size kink guide that I think everyone with a size fetish should read. Toward the bottom (#14), there's a section with different ways to explore it in the bedroom. I've never tried to bring it into my actual sex life, so I can't speak from experience, but I hope that helps you!