A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Olo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: With today's science

Post by Olo » Sat May 15, 2021 9:30 pm

azureeyes wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:30 am
@Olo - that was a great read! I'm glad you were inspired by my comment!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Links to all my Stories and Images may now be found here.

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:19 pm

When you fantasise that you have shrunk a person, you incrementally remove physical agency and expose that person to harm, even if your intention was benign and consensual. I can only speak for myself that I used to be sad and empathic toward the SW's I created, but began to enjoy the fetish when I realised that there was something unexpectedly cruel and dominating in my personality.

Although this is my personal position, nothing in this thread has convinced me that SW is anything other than deeply sado-masochistic. For instance, all this hyper cherishing stuff reminds me of the apparently romantic behaviour exhibited by coercive men irl before they engage in harmful behaviour. I'm all for SW fantasies, but I note that this kind of romance so often quickly wears thin. I believe the most robust fanatasy has truth strcutured into it, rather like the more effective science fiction distopias. Sadism and masochism seem to me part of that framework.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:25 am

Distopias are bad. I'm so tired of them.

Originally they were justified as some kind of warning - be prepared or this could happen. Now they just add to the endless despair of reality. What we need now is hope.