With today's science

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

With today's science

Post by azureeyes » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:31 pm

One of the huge tropes of anything "different" is to be "studied by science", aka: being dissected!

Given the modern day science machines and tools, as well as a more preserve and conserve mindset, do you think dissection would still be the main scientific process on tiny people?

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: With today's science

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:15 pm

No need, a good looking glass and tape is much more scientifically exciting...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Olo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Olo » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:52 pm

I would expect that dissection would only become an option if specimens were plentiful. So much can be done with molecular biology these days. However, tiny people should fully expect to be contained, restrained, handled, and scrutinized without restriction.
Links to all my Stories and Images may now be found here.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:26 pm

Anyone dissecting a tiny person is just looking for an excuse to be evil. There was never any reason to do that.

Nicodemus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Nicodemus » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:39 am

I think it would depend on the nature of the tiny. If it was some regular person, shrunk by some means, then the means would be the focus of interest to science. X-rays and etc. would suffice to discern that the little human was simply a human made little. If, however, the tiny is of a different species, alien or crypto, then dissection might well be employed.
"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:38 pm

Nicodemus wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:39 am
I think it would depend on the nature of the tiny. If it was some regular person, shrunk by some means, then the means would be the focus of interest to science. X-rays and etc. would suffice to discern that the little human was simply a human made little. If, however, the tiny is of a different species, alien or crypto, then dissection might well be employed.
If they are the only one, then killing it wouldn't make a lot of sense to understand it, would it? Especially since it will eventually die (probably), and can be dissected at that time? In the meantime, I'm sure there would be some way to inspect innards.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:51 pm

Logically if it was the only one, discovered by an individual. No, dissection wouldn't make sense.
But if you look at the governments of the world, and their policies on Alien contact*. And many actually have dissection as part of the process if only one is discovered. So I would assume if one tiny person was discovered and handed to the government without explanation of how they became that way, dissection could very well happen to it.

HH1
*I'm not saying a government has had contact. Or that an alien race has visited Earth. Just that there are procedures if that happens. They also have plans for zombie outbreaks and other not considered likely scenarios.

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:09 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:26 pm
Anyone dissecting a tiny person is just looking for an excuse to be evil. There was never any reason to do that.
Agreed. Our tiny ladies are a precious gift, not a middle school biology class assignment.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:27 am

"Our tiny ladies are a precious gift" should be trademarked... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Attachments
53tgcf.jpg
53tgcf.jpg (105.59 KiB) Viewed 9625 times
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:02 am

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:27 am
"Our tiny ladies are a precious gift" should be trademarked... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I love *all* of this!!!

Nicodemus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Nicodemus » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:48 am

azureeyes wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:38 pm
Nicodemus wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:39 am
If they are the only one, then killing it wouldn't make a lot of sense to understand it, would it? Especially since it will eventually die (probably), and can be dissected at that time? In the meantime, I'm sure there would be some way to inspect innards.
I agree. I was not advocating the act, simply pointing out what I presume "science" would do.

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:35 am

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:27 am
Lolololololol... and just like that I've managed to meme myself lolololol

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Nicodemus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Nicodemus » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:52 am

HentaiHunter1 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:51 pm
Logically if it was the only one, discovered by an individual. No, dissection wouldn't make sense.
But if you look at the governments of the world, and their policies on Alien contact*. And many actually have dissection as part of the process if only one is discovered. So I would assume if one tiny person was discovered and handed to the government without explanation of how they became that way, dissection could very well happen to it.

HH1
*I'm not saying a government has had contact. Or that an alien race has visited Earth. Just that there are procedures if that happens. They also have plans for zombie outbreaks and other not considered likely scenarios.
Very good point!

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:15 pm

I don't know. The dissection trope always bothers me because it seems like a weird thing to do. "We have this alive creature that we can observe and learn from, but let's just kill it and open it up!" It just seems weird to me. I get the desire to see how it works and all, but...I would like to believe that kind of extreme action is a last resort or done post mortem.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:07 pm

azureeyes wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:15 pm
I don't know. The dissection trope always bothers me because it seems like a weird thing to do. "We have this alive creature that we can observe and learn from, but let's just kill it and open it up!" It just seems weird to me. I get the desire to see how it works and all, but...I would like to believe that kind of extreme action is a last resort or done post mortem.
I agree with you. In a logical world that makes the most sense. Sadly, its not a logical world out there.

Now if your asking story wise, I don't use dissection. Mostly because surgery descriptions gross me out for some reason. I have and will continue to include different types of death to shrunken people depending on the story. Not all my stories include death, but some do. But dissection or surgical organ removal will not be included.

HH1
PS: My stomach twitched just writing that last sentence.

davren57

Post by davren57 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:12 pm

Did this for Valentine's day 2020. Seems like it fits here now. :lol:
&quot;Hello.  My name is Jenny Drakes, and this is my Tiny, Trisha.  I'd like to take just a moment of your time to ask all of you out there, who own Tinies, to help me out.  I'd like it, if this Valentine's Day also became known as &quot;Be Nice to Your Tiny, Day.&quot;  Did you know that every day, in imaginations all over the world, Tinies are beaten, tourtured, tied up, taped down, used, abused, and even EATEN?  This Valentine's Day, let your Tiny know that you will be there for them always!  Do something nice!  Serve them breakfast in bed.  Give them chocolates!  But most important of all, take the pledge!  Go to our website and sign the pledge to always treat your Tiny with respect, and kindness!  Remember, Tinies are people too!  Thank you for your support!&quot;<br /><br />(This message brought to you by this station, and PETT.  People for the Ethical Treatment of Tinies.)
"Hello. My name is Jenny Drakes, and this is my Tiny, Trisha. I'd like to take just a moment of your time to ask all of you out there, who own Tinies, to help me out. I'd like it, if this Valentine's Day also became known as "Be Nice to Your Tiny, Day." Did you know that every day, in imaginations all over the world, Tinies are beaten, tourtured, tied up, taped down, used, abused, and even EATEN? This Valentine's Day, let your Tiny know that you will be there for them always! Do something nice! Serve them breakfast in bed. Give them chocolates! But most important of all, take the pledge! Go to our website and sign the pledge to always treat your Tiny with respect, and kindness! Remember, Tinies are people too! Thank you for your support!"

(This message brought to you by this station, and PETT. People for the Ethical Treatment of Tinies.)
tiny_psa_by_davren57_ddqavqz.png (3.02 MiB) Viewed 9497 times

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:27 pm

HentaiHunter1 wrote:

HH1
Honestly, with how they have handled the covid situation, I really don't want to see a zombiepocolypse...

azureeyes
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by azureeyes » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:28 pm

davren57 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:12 pm
Did this for Valentine's day 2020. Seems like it fits here now. :lol:

tiny_psa_by_davren57_ddqavqz.png
I appreciate this! :D

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:03 pm

I've seen over the years the two sides of the sw camp. There are some that see the tiny ladies as just objects that can be used as the owner sees fit. If they break, toss them and get a new one.
While others see the tinies as precious little items, pets or whatever you would like to call them. They will be kept for as long as they live and taken care of.
So if you're a tiny lady, pray you are not found and sold to the mean camp. I run the gentle crew and will take very good care of you.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:12 am

Sarah filmed another commercial... :)
Attachments
53yndh.jpg
53yndh.jpg (108.95 KiB) Viewed 9428 times
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Nicodemus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Nicodemus » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:35 am

azureeyes wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:27 pm
HentaiHunter1 wrote:

HH1
Honestly, with how they have handled the covid situation, I really don't want to see a zombiepocolypse...
I've little doubt that given a zombie infection, we would be told to wear 5 masks at all times while lining up to get jabbed with some concoction. :P

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:38 am

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:12 am
Sarah filmed another commercial... :)
Now I'm just picturing neglected sw's, tied to a chain and shivering in an unkempt yard.

-Super Hans, Peep Show

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:38 pm

Now I'm just picturing neglected sw's, tied to a chain and shivering in an unkempt yard.
Not exactly that, but caged and shivering is in here with my favourite potential anime SWs. :ray_gun BTW, notice how I used "Angel"?! Angel -- get it? :roll: (and that's when I shot him, Your Honour.)
Attachments
546zmg.jpg
546zmg.jpg (225.99 KiB) Viewed 9204 times
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:14 pm

-Super Hans, Peep Show