Who Would you Snatch RL ???

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:28 am

Without going into much personal/local details, if you could shrink one person you came across in your real life, during the last month, who would you snatch from normal size to grab and play with ?

I would snatch the security lady from the Mall where I shop for groceries, mid 30s, fit tallish body but very feminine, blonde curly long hair tied up on the back, smi-military uniform that highlights her gorgest tight ass and firm waist, and a bit distant look She gives everyone, probably due to Her position... Just don´t like the military boots and since shoes are the last thing I would take away from my tiny doll, that poses a problem, but anyway, She would be the chosen one this month...

And you ???
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

BigManEd

Re: Who Would you Snatch RL ???

Post by BigManEd » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:15 pm

There are so many women in my life I would love to have in the palm of my hand! My bitch of a boss, knock her down a peg or two. An old co worker. Ginger short and a fantastic ass. Oh to have her wiggling in my hand. Although I think I might go for one of my oldest friends. We have talked about her being shrunk multiple times and she seems to find the idea of being shrunk amusing. Short, brunette hair, tattoos an amazing rack and the cutest feet that I would love to see at 6 inches tall.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:19 pm

BigManEd wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:15 pm
There are so many women in my life I would love to have in the palm of my hand! My bitch of a boss, knock her down a peg or two. An old co worker. Ginger short and a fantastic ass. Oh to have her wiggling in my hand. Although I think I might go for one of my oldest friends. We have talked about her being shrunk multiple times and she seems to find the idea of being shrunk amusing. Short, brunette hair, tattoos an amazing rack and the cutest feet that I would love to see at 6 inches tall.
Bitch of a Boss sounds always the most exciting... Although I have a thing about Gingers... Anyway the angry humiliated shrunken Boss is priceless... Cheers

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:41 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:19 pm
BigManEd wrote:
Bitch of a Boss sounds always the most exciting... Although I have a thing about Gingers... Anyway the angry humiliated shrunken Boss is priceless... Cheers
Lol thanks hand holder I'll let you know how it goes! I really want to post their pictures up so everyone can vote

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:45 pm

BigManEd wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:41 pm
Hand-Holder wrote:
BigManEd wrote:

Lol thanks hand holder I'll let you know how it goes! I really want to post their pictures up so everyone can vote
Pleaseeeeeeee, do thattttt, better not !!!

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:02 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:45 pm
BigManEd wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:41 pm
Hand-Holder wrote:

Pleaseeeeeeee, do thattttt, better not !!!
I'm getting mixed messaged. Do it or Don't do it?

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:53 pm

I can think of a few, but here are my top two.

Bitchy boss. I had this younger, very cute manager early in my working days. Great legs nice ass. But a real uptight bitch. I'd have loved to put some shrinking potion in her coffee, and watch her shrink out of her blazer and skirt. Especially if her voice got high pitched for good measure. I'd put her in a hamster cage. Maybe a warm cum shower would loosen her up. If not, maybe shrink her to "nothing."

The other would be a girl I briefly dated in my 20s. We parted on ok terms and even still talked now and then, but we lost touch years ago. When she and I dated, we would sometimes do SW roleplay via text or AIM. She was also the only girl with whom I ever brought it into the bedroom. While we were going at it, and close to cumming (she already had once), she said "did you put potion in my drink, I think I'm starting to shrink." That put me over the top. I still think about that years and years later.

Since she seemed to be into it, I'd like to actually give her that potion. I imagine she'd flash a sexy grin as it took effect and tease me by keeping her very ample tits covered as her clothes got huge, eventually using her panties until she revealed herself. That's another thing. She was one of the more ample women I've been with. I always imagined the breasts of a busty SW would be great fun to play with.

As part of our RP, sometimes I'd shrink too, but only I could restore my size.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:21 pm

Sdk wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:53 pm
Glorious thoughts...

Its very interesting how Shrinkers are fond of people they actually met, worked or dated and not just strangers like the girl on the coffee shop...

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:54 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:21 pm
Sdk wrote:
Glorious thoughts...

Its very interesting how Shrinkers are fond of people they actually met, worked or dated and not just strangers like the girl on the coffee shop...
Well for me personally, the fact that I have a relationship with the person I shrunk makes it a lot more exciting

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:33 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:21 pm
Sdk wrote:
Glorious thoughts...

For me, my two favorite scenarios are revenge or sex / pet. For the latter, if I somehow gained access to a shrink ray / potion / spell, the ultimate would be to live out fantasies I'd RPed in the past.

Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Weavelg0d » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:10 pm

I’m about to go on a walk and pick some targets lol
I’ll report back with my findings

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:39 pm

The problem with snatching someone in your life is that eventually someone will show up with pesky questions... and yes, I realize how creepy that sounded. Lol
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:35 am

Bloodthirstybutcher wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:39 pm
The problem with snatching someone in your life is that eventually someone will show up with pesky questions... and yes, I realize how creepy that sounded. Lol
Hopefully its an attractive woman who shows up to do the questioning. The more the merrier.

Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Weavelg0d » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:05 am

Ok I got 3 that I seen this week

1.Middle-aged black woman that works at the post office about 5’8 with a busty frame
Pretty face and cute smile with a big butt
I would make her around 8 inches tall and use her like a sex toy
Would love to cover that pretty face with cum and make her smile at me and say “I love you master”

2. There’s a tall BBW Mexican lady that goes to the bar in my town and I see her on the weekends sometimes
Long black hair easily 6 foot tall and thick
I would cut her down to size to about 5 inches and turn her into my full time foot slave
She would eat all of my toe jam and all the dead skin off of my toes after a long day of work every day for the rest of her life

3.I went into my old job the other day and seen my old boss
Evil women but she has a giant ass
Very stern and condescending
She would also be 8 inches tall and she would get it worse than the rest of the women.
I would turn her into a good little Obedient cum slut.
After a while she would be begging me to feed her some cum in a very polite and nice way

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:15 pm

Sdk wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:35 am
Hopefully its an attractive woman who shows up to do the questioning. The more the merrier.
EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:17 pm

Weavelg0d wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:05 am
Liked nr 1, lol... Cheers

Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Weavelg0d » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:23 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:17 pm
Weavelg0d wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:05 am
Liked nr 1, lol... Cheers
Thanks lol she would be one of my top pets

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:54 am

Hand-Holder wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:15 pm
Sdk wrote:
EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
So, the girl I dated who I shrunk, I'll call her Beth, had a very cute friend. Brunette, also quite busty. The name escapes me, so let's say Carrie.

Carrie comes over, asking about Beth. I invite her in, offer her a coffee. She accepts. I add a special ingredient. She drinks the coffee and tells me she's worried she hasn't seen Beth in a few days, and that last they talked, Beth was going to meet me.

So, I tell Carrie that she was over, let's see if she left anything in the basement. We go downstairs. Carrie notices a dollhouse on the table. Suddenly, the dollhouse door opens, and five inch tall Beth walks out in a tiny robe.

"Hey, do I hear my giant.....Carrie!!"

"Beth!!! You're....little." Turns to me. "You shrunk her!!! How did you shrink her?"

I smile and say, "it was easy. I just offered her a drink and put my shrinking potion in the drink.....kinda like your coffee."

"Oh....my God," Carrie said as she feels her body tingle and start to shrink. Soon, she's Beth's size.

Carrie was reluctant at first, but...um...grew into her role. She and Beth put on great shows for me.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:10 pm

Sdk wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:54 am
Hand-Holder wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:15 pm
Sdk wrote:

EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
So, the girl I dated who I shrunk, I'll call her Beth, had a very cute friend. Brunette, also quite busty. The name escapes me, so let's say Carrie.

-----------

Carrie was reluctant at first, but...um...grew into her role. She and Beth put on great shows for me.
Your the MANNNN

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:25 am

Funny thing about shrinking women. Its addictive. The high of watching their reactions once they realize they're shrinking is unreal. From Beth's excitement. To Carrie's fear. And my former manager, lets call her Amy, and her anger.

Sad story there. Amy just didn't get into being tiny. Just screaming all the time. After a week, I had no choice. I could store her, and have her taddle. I gave her what I said was the antidote, but it was a concentrated dose. As she shrunk into the microverse, I did her some remorse.

Back to Beth and Carrie. Beth was into SW, and helped loosen Carrie up. I caught them making out. Beth noticed me watch as she ate out Carrie. Once Carrie came as a teeny, she was converted.

But, I need to shrink more

Squill

Post by Squill » Wed May 12, 2021 7:47 am

I would snatch up my best friend who is a jehova witness she is small skinny and really cute and man if she was in my hand I would not be able to resist bringing her down into my pants for fun lol

The Grither
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by The Grither » Thu May 13, 2021 12:52 pm

Although I enjoy reading and sometimes writing about women being shrunk and kidnapped against their will, in real life I'd only want to be consensual and gentle.

But if I were to shrink and snatch someone against their will it would be someone like Tomi Lahren, Lauren Southern, or any of those other right wing bimbos because they're pretty hot and I wouldn't feel bad about what I did to her.

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Thu May 13, 2021 5:58 pm

The Grither wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:52 pm
Although I enjoy reading and sometimes writing about women being shrunk and kidnapped against their will, in real life I'd only want to be consensual and gentle.

But if I were to shrink and snatch someone against their will it would be someone like Tomi Lahren, Lauren Southern, or any of those other right wing bimbos because they're pretty hot and I wouldn't feel bad about what I did to her.

Lolololololol

Hadn’t thought of that lol

They’d probably try to convince you that they were, in fact, not shrunk and it was all just more lies from the “fake news media”...while standing next to a giant microphone.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show