Introduction to shrinking

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
BigManEd

Introduction to shrinking

Post by BigManEd » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:06 pm

Hello everyone Ed here! I just have a question for all of you lovely people out there (giant & small) how did you first get into the idea of shrinking Women?? Or for you vertically challenged, what got you into being shrunk?

For me personally it was a combination of the TV show land of the giants and king kong 1933 along with 76. Watched these amazing pieces of media, with beautiful women in giant hands and I have been hooked ever since!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Introduction to shrinking

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:09 pm

King Kong 1933, something has awaked strong and never died or even diminished afterwards...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

ensmallen
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ensmallen » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:45 pm

I remember having crushes on cartoon characters, some of them ended up like Charley here. (Seems the writer had more than one fetish going on there.) What really stuck was this passage from an aunt's old paperback. Think I've been able to repeat it word for word since I was maybe twelve. Lo and behold, found it on archive.org.

"The dreams which follow were taken from an actual dream log, kept by a twenty-two-year-old secretary, a divorcee with a four-year-old son."

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/199 ... reams_Mean

(Oh, and what was going on with nineties cartoon girls? Not sure Biker Mice had depth, but I'm pretty sure it had subtext.)
Attachments
Dreams.jpg
Dreams.jpg (417.24 KiB) Viewed 7150 times

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:14 am

I’m sure there’s a ton of cartoons I saw in the eighties that had shrinking, but it was either Dr. Cyclops or The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad that made me realize it was a sexual thing with me.

This Captain Planet episode stands out in my head as well. I think it was the first time I’d seen the concept of shrinking out of clothes in a children’s show. Lol

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39evk4

"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Princple
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Princple » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:22 am

SW here. I saw dozens of cartoons about it too, but I always hated it! Watching Alice reduce in the queen's court made me fill with dread, and the same happened with shrunken protagonists having to duck the villain's huge hands.

I enjoyed giantess stuff pretty early, getting into the kink as I got older, still running into the shrink stuff, still disliking it. I was interested in the size angle, and I felt some attraction...but the shrink content I kept finding wasn't really easing me in. The torture or teasing or cruelty angles all made me shy away from it, combining with the dread to make me sure I hated it, and then...

...I saw enough gentle shrinking stuff, and slowly warmed to it. I still feel that dread of the loss of power, but since I've always been submissive, I actually like it now. Shrinking is this weird mix of joy and anxiety for me I now periodically can't get enough of, which makes me wonder if this is what masochists feel like.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:27 pm

The first introductions to shrinking that I recall were shrinking scenarios in a variety of Saturday morning kids shows, like Dr Shrinker, Laverne and Shrirley Join the Army, Pandamonium....that kind of thing. Then I saw The Incredible Shrinking Woman, & I was doubly hooked into the fantasy!

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:19 pm

To be honest I think it was was me as long as I can remember. I used to wonder what it was like to be small or think about my classmates or teachers shrinking in grade school. I do remember cartoons like the Jetsons, Flintstones, spintales and some others that had shrinking themed episodes. I really enjoyed them but if there was something that turned me to the idea I can't remember

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:58 pm

I Dream of Jeannie, she was so cute whenever she was tiny.
Attachments
jeannieplug.jpg
jeannieplug.jpg (113.92 KiB) Viewed 6990 times
jeanniecup.jpg
jeanniecup.jpg (123.72 KiB) Viewed 6990 times

Liltunechi321

Post by Liltunechi321 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:00 pm

Can anyone tell me about shrinking woman or woman vs giant in comic issuess??

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:13 pm

Dear "Big Man" Ed,

Well, this is just like you, you big silly male!

You are asking a question that pretty much everyone here has answered already. I understand you are a newcomer to this site, but you should try going back through earlier posts, and when you do you will find that most of the questions you might be interested in finding answers to have already been posed and examined quite thoroughly!

Of course it's fine with me if you want to spend your time doing this. That's your business. And if others wish to reply and tell how they got into shrinking women (or wanting to be shrunk), that's also fine. But I have better things to do with my time than replying to a question I have already answered...and answered.

So, just to save time, here is a link to the last thread in which we discussed this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=85&start=50

So now you can read my scintillating thoughts (and others') on this subject without my having to write them all over again. So I can go and do something more important, like cleaning my dollhouse. But first I have to get dressed in the proper attire...

You can thank me later. (a tiny piece of chocolate would be nice)
Kara :kiss:
Attachments
maid_doll_by_misterglacius-dbyu85n.jpg
maid_doll_by_misterglacius-dbyu85n.jpg (117.02 KiB) Viewed 6698 times

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:05 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:13 pm
Dear "Big Man" Ed,

You are asking a question that pretty much everyone here has answered already. I understand you are a newcomer to this site, but you should try going back through earlier posts, and when you do you will find that most of the questions you might be interested in finding answers to have already been posed and examined quite thoroughly!

Of course it's fine with me if you want to spend your time doing this. That's your business. And if others wish to reply and tell how they got into shrinking women (or wanting to be shrunk), that's also fine. But I have better things to do with my time than replying to a question I have already answered...and answered.

So, just to save time, here is a link to the last thread in which we discussed this topic:

So now you can read my scintillating thoughts (and others') on this subject without my having to write them all over again. So I can go and do something more important, like cleaning my dollhouse. But first I have to get dressed in the proper attire...

Oh my lovely little Kara,

You think so little of me. I asked the interesting question of how everyone here on the site got into this unique forum because there might be some newcomers that haven't answered the question before. Of course I love to hear how you got into being my personal plaything! Reading how you originally wanted to be shrunk and played with in a doll house is just so adorable! Especially if you were wearing that maid outfit! Also! I have a better use for that chocolate! I'd much rather melt it down and dip you into it :3 have an extra savory treat!

Always a pleasure MY Kara dollgirl

Ed :D

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:05 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:13 pm
Dear "Big Man" Ed,

Oh my lovely little Kara,

You think so little of me. I asked the interesting question of how everyone here on the site got into this unique forum because there might be some newcomers that haven't answered the question before. Of course I love to hear how you got into being my personal plaything! Reading how you originally wanted to be shrunk and played with in a doll house is just so adorable! Especially if you were wearing that maid outfit! Also! I have a better use for that chocolate! I'd much rather melt it down and dip you into it :3 have an extra savory treat!

Always a pleasure MY Kara dollgirl

Ed :D

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:07 am

big man ed,

I am so glad you enjoyed my little story about how I wished to be a doll and then one day became a doll and thought it was "adorable". That does NOT make me your "personal plaything", it just makes me a woman who is small but smarter than "big" you.

I assure you I only wear the maid's outfit when I clean and not for anyone's fantasy fulfillment. So you will never see me in it except for that picture.

I would have expected that you would take my suggestion for rewarding me with a chocolate and turn it into something that relates to vore and sex. Instead of leaving a Hershey's Kiss out side my dollhouse, like some of the nice giants around here. You would also probably use a Hershey's Kiss to try and catch a poor unsuspecting minigirl:

https://sta.sh/03guhf9r43f

I've said my piece, so I am off to unwrap the Hershey's Kiss some thoughtful giant left outside my dollhouse door earlier today. :heart:
Kara

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:16 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:07 am
big man ed,

I am so glad you enjoyed my little story about how I wished to be a doll and then one day became a doll and thought it was "adorable". That does NOT make me your "personal plaything", it just makes me a woman who is small but smarter than "big" you.

I assure you I only wear the maid's outfit when I clean and not for anyone's fantasy fulfillment. So you will never see me in it except for that picture.

I would have expected that you would take my suggestion for rewarding me with a chocolate and turn it into something that relates to vore and sex. Instead of leaving a Hershey's Kiss out side my dollhouse, like some of the nice giants around here. You would also probably use a Hershey's Kiss to try and catch a poor unsuspecting minigirl:

https://sta.sh/03guhf9r43f

I've said my piece, so I am off to unwrap the Hershey's Kiss some thoughtful giant left outside my dollhouse door earlier today. :heart:
Kara
Oh little Kara, troublesome as ever!

If you are able to be caught with a simple Hershey's Kiss just outside your door than I have been trying to catch shrunken women the wrong way all of these years! And of course I turn it into vore and sex! I am a "barbaric man" as you have called me in the past. All I think about is eating and sex. And you check off both of those boxes you lovely little desert! I hope I can catch you sometimes and we can have an ice cream sundae date! Of course you are in the ice cream! With the cherry on top! :3

Your BIG Man Ed