Fun in the sun!

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
BigManEd

Fun in the sun!

Post by BigManEd » Sat May 15, 2021 3:19 pm

Hello everyone! With the warmer weather finally here I was just curious what does everyone like to do with their shrunken women in summer? Or for the lovely little ladies out there, what do you like to do in the summer?

For me I LOVE taking my little minx to the beach in a lovely little bikini! Sharing some icecream and dipping her in the very centre of the frozen desert and seeing sweet she is. Or even spending a day at the zoo and she can wear a little explorers outfit! Just gotta make sure none of the animals get her!

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Fun in the sun!

Post by HHunter1 » Sat May 15, 2021 3:56 pm

I love summer fun with my Shrunken. Watching them wade through a tidal pool or get to soar attached to a kite. But I do causation everyone. Outside means animals. Many see Shrunken as snacks. I've seen too many times owners not being cautious enough. Losing a Shrunken to a sea gull can ruin a beach trip just as a passing neighbor cat can dampen a back yard barbeque. So remember your safety netting and keep Shrunken with in your arm circle. Their lives depend on your vigilance.

HH1

Olo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Olo » Sat May 15, 2021 9:29 pm

She makes a darling silhouette in my suntan.
Links to all my Stories and Images may now be found here.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:32 pm

*SUMMER FUN WITH YOUR SHRUNKEN WOMAN*

Well, Summer is here, and being shrunk (either willingly or unwillingly) has a well-documented effect on the human body's ability to maintain a constant temperature.

So as a public service, here are several ways you can keep your little woman cool and comfortable during the hottest part of the year...

PART ONE

1. Take her to the beach…she will enjoy showing off her teeny weeny bikini...

2. Take her to the pool (which is safer) but be careful to keep a close eye on her...she may also have trouble getting out of the pool...

3. If you let her go in the ocean (usually not a good idea), make sure she has a reliable flotation device handy...

4. Put her where she can enjoy a cool breeze, but don't let her get too close!

5. Encourage her to be active, but don't let her get over-heated...easy to do when you are so small.

.(#1 by cariwebo)
Attachments
1..jpg
1..jpg (93.28 KiB) Viewed 4378 times
2. Pool Toy.jpg
2. Pool Toy.jpg (116.84 KiB) Viewed 4378 times
3..jpg
3..jpg (272.91 KiB) Viewed 4378 times
4..jpg
4..jpg (29.92 KiB) Viewed 4378 times
5. Queen of the Castle.jpg
5. Queen of the Castle.jpg (50.21 KiB) Viewed 4378 times

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:37 pm

*SUMMER FUN WITH YOUR SHRUNKEN WOMAN*

Well, Summer is here, and being shrunk (either willingly or unwillingly) has a well-documented effect on the human body's ability to maintain a constant temperature.

So as a public service, here are several ways you can keep your little woman cool and comfortable during the hottest part of the year...

PART TWO

6. Don't forget to bring the protective sunblock for you and your tiny sun-worshipper...

7. Bring along a recently reduced friend or two so your SW has someone her own size to play with...

8. Just make sure they don't get kidnapped by some young girl who wants her own "living dollies" to play with!

9. Of course, here is the absolute safest way for your little one and her friends to enjoy the sun and the the water this Summer..

Kara :kiss:

(pix by cariwebo, mcshrinker, teenytinyone)
Attachments
6. My pet is a little woman.jpg
6. My pet is a little woman.jpg (64.37 KiB) Viewed 4376 times
7..jpg
7..jpg (341.15 KiB) Viewed 4376 times
8a. Dangerous Beach.png
8a. Dangerous Beach.png (543.84 KiB) Viewed 4376 times
8b. Dangerous Beach2.png
8b. Dangerous Beach2.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 4376 times
9. Kara and Lilly in their Barbie Pool.jpg
9. Kara and Lilly in their Barbie Pool.jpg (51.02 KiB) Viewed 4376 times

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:39 am

Oh my lovely little Kara doll girl!

You have no idea how much I have looked forward to getting my hands on you this summer! You say that we should be wearing of little girls kidnapping you, but I think what you should really be worried about is me kidnapping you! Mwhahahahah!

To see you in a lovely little bikini showing off all of your tiny bits sounds absolutely delightful! To see you all wet in the water, to see your lovely little toes in the sand, and to see you building your very own sand castle! I sure do hope you don't mind if I cut in and try to make you even more wet! Once you are with me you will definitely be getting A LOT of exercise! Believe me ;)

Hope to see you in several lovely bikinis this summer!

Ed :D

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:44 am

BigManEd wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:39 am
Oh my lovely little Kara doll girl!

You have no idea how much I have looked forward to getting my hands on you this summer! You say that we should be wearing of little girls kidnapping you, but I think what you should really be worried about is me kidnapping you! Mwhahahahah!

To see you in a lovely little bikini showing off all of your tiny bits sounds absolutely delightful! To see you all wet in the water, to see your lovely little toes in the sand, and to see you building your very own sand castle! I sure do hope you don't mind if I cut in and try to make you even more wet! Once you are with me you will definitely be getting A LOT of exercise! Believe me ;)

Hope to see you in several lovely bikinis this summer!

Ed :D
Dear BIG Man,

Goodness! What does a poor little dollgirl say to an offer like that...?
But I do like the idea of modeling lots of teeny bikinis.
Kara :kiss:

(PS--I thought of you when I saw the caption for this image)

(image by sizegardens on DA)
Attachments
beach_obsession___by_sizegardens_dcgv1yk-fullview.jpg
beach_obsession___by_sizegardens_dcgv1yk-fullview.jpg (28.86 KiB) Viewed 4199 times