Is there someone in your real life that you would like to shrink?

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
CaptainAtila
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Is there someone in your real life that you would like to shrink?

Post by CaptainAtila » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:34 pm

Your neighbor? Your girlfriend/wife? Maybe your mother or an aunt?

Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Is there someone in your real life that you would like to shrink?

Post by Weavelg0d » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:17 am

1.Middle-aged black woman that works at the post office about 5’8 with a busty frame
Pretty face and cute smile with a big butt
I would make her around 8 inches tall and use her like a sex toy
Would love to cover that pretty face with cum and make her smile at me and say “I love you master”

2. There’s a tall BBW Mexican lady that goes to the bar in my town and I see her on the weekends sometimes
Long black hair easily 6 foot tall and thick
I would cut her down to size to about 5 inches and turn her into my full time foot slave
She would eat all of my toe jam and all the dead skin off of my toes after a long day of work every day for the rest of her life

3.I went into my old job the other day and seen my old boss
Evil women but she has a giant ass
Very stern and condescending
She would also be 8 inches tall and she would get it worse than the rest of the women.
I would turn her into a good little Obedient cum slut.
After a while she would be begging me to feed her some cum in a very polite and nice way

DollCollector
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DollCollector » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:45 pm

I guess I'd like to shrink 90% of friends I've ever met.
With some trusted friends I managed to introduce them to the idea of turning them into dolls and caring for them, they found it fun, sometimes I was surprised by their positive reaction, regardless of size or how long they would be shrunk. Of course this doesn't involve sexual issues.
Some obviously hated the idea of being minimized, mainly because they wish they were taller, not smaller.
Women I´d Like to Shrink

behave005
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by behave005 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:21 am

Weave. I just hope those comments are coming from a lack of sleep. Or else I'm sending a Giantess your way.

Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Weavelg0d » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:53 am

behave005 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:21 am
Weave. I just hope those comments are coming from a lack of sleep. Or else I'm sending a Giantess your way.
Wrong forum

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:22 pm

1. A neighbor is a milf with a good physique that every time I see her I imagine her holding her in my hand naked.

2. A teacher, I am very attracted to a teacher, I imagine her as a doll while I am capturing her.

3. two aunt , every time I see them I imagine them as dolls while I grab them and have fun with them.

DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DrWonko » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:32 pm

I was standing in line at the liquor store yesterday buying wine for the Thanksgiving feast. And a petite blond was standing in front of me hold two bottles and I could only think: "You're perfect. I would make you a pet right now if I had the power to do so."
GF: "I should warn you that I'm about to get shorter."
Me: "You make that sound like it's a bad thing!"

EhnVee
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by EhnVee » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:52 am

I like the idea of shrinking a teacher, but considering the consequences of taking anyone's personal autonomy by force, wouldn't do it.

However,

If she wanted to shrink, and we discussed what's allowed and what isn't, and it didn't interfere with her personal life, or professional career, and the shrinking was reversible, and there was time to talk about what happened afterward to process any lingering emotions, or any misunderstandings that may have developed, and it's only a one-time thing, and we regularly don't see each other, and it doesn't affect her negatively at all...

Then sure, nothing wrong with that.

Although if she's specifically asking me, a former student, then perhaps there's a little wrong with that.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:44 am

I did. This little cutie works with me at an animal shelter. We find the larger animals don't do well in regular kennels so by shrinking them, we can give them larger enclosures in comparison to their shrunken size. Of course, someone still has to care for them, so she volunteered to be shrunken so she can take care of these animals. Since you can only be shrunk and restored once safely, she agreed to a six month tour. She works at the shelter during the day and comes home with me at night. She was only around 4'11" to start with. ;)

Another one who used to work with me, allowed me to shrink her for my first photostory on this forum, where she played the role of a borrower vet tech. She's been long restored to normal size and has moved on with another career and family.

HexMint
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by HexMint » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:10 pm

Does myself count? I like the idea of shrinking myself tbh