SHRUNKEN WOMEN AND SUMMER SPORTS!

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

SHRUNKEN WOMEN AND SUMMER SPORTS!

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:07 pm

It's a scientific fact that Shrunken Women who spend too much time lying around in their cages or sitting around in their doll houses have a tendency to pack on those unwanted extra ounces! So now that the weather has warmed up, be sure your tiny cutie gets out of her doll house and off her hamster wheel and gets enough real exercise to keep her in shape during this warm, active season of the year!

AS A PUBLIC SERVICE, HERE ARE SOME SPORTING ACTIVITIES YOU CAN ENGAGE IN WITH YOUR LITTLE ONE (Just be sure to take it easy)

1. Miniature Golf 1--"I'll have your balls clean in a minute, Master!"

2. Miniature Golf 2--"Master, this time PLEASE wait until I'm off the tee!"

3. Baseball Barbie--"Nice Catch, Big Guy!"

4. Teeny Tennis Toy--"T-this is fun, but it's k-kinda hard on my butt!"

5. Soccer Doll--"You can't say I'm not on the ball, Master!"

Kara :kiss:

(images by wilson sporting goods)
Attachments
1. Miniature Golf1.jpg
1. Miniature Golf1.jpg (24.98 KiB) Viewed 7488 times
2. Miniature golf2.jpg
2. Miniature golf2.jpg (16.88 KiB) Viewed 7488 times
3. Nice Catch!.jpg
3. Nice Catch!.jpg (27.43 KiB) Viewed 7488 times
4. SW Racket.jpg
4. SW Racket.jpg (28.85 KiB) Viewed 7488 times
5. Sw on the Ball.jpg
5. Sw on the Ball.jpg (34.1 KiB) Viewed 7488 times

DollCollector
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: SHRUNKEN WOMEN AND SUMMER SPORTS!

Post by DollCollector » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:29 pm

Just to say thank you for sharing your ideas on how to keep our dolls happy.
Your feedback is an excellent guideline to take care of them. :D
Women I´d Like to Shrink

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:51 am

DollCollector wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:29 pm
Just to say thank you for sharing your ideas on how to keep our dolls happy.
Your feedback is an excellent guideline to take care of them. :D
You are welcome! As you might suspect, my motives are not entirely unselfish, since I am one of those dolls who wants to be healthy and happy!
Attachments
Kara Plays Miniature Golf.jpg
Kara Plays Miniature Golf.jpg (21.24 KiB) Viewed 7383 times

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:33 am

Oh Kara, as always you never cease to amaze me! What fantastic ideas for us to try together! I especially like the one where you are cleaning my balls >:) make sure they are spotless, but I think it would be most effective to clean them if you used your tongue! Just a thought ;) another fun activity you mentioned was tennis! I would LOVE to bounce your lovely little booty on my tennis racket! I bet that lovely little butt if yours will need a good massage later!

Hope to see MORE of you around this summer!

Ed :D

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:35 am

How about the Summer My in-Olympics! All the swimming and diving competitions could be done in a sink or child's wadding pool. The discus competition could be done with quarters. The gymnastics competition could take place with little more than basic desktop stationary. Just think of how cute the little ladies will look holding up their tiny (and far less expensive to produce) gold medals!
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:08 am

Oldies but goodies. :)
Attachments
volleyball.jpg
volleyball.jpg (26.9 KiB) Viewed 7341 times
raquetball.jpg
raquetball.jpg (39.92 KiB) Viewed 7341 times
football.jpg
football.jpg (39.83 KiB) Viewed 7341 times
basketball.jpg
basketball.jpg (48.96 KiB) Viewed 7341 times
badminton.jpg
badminton.jpg (34.73 KiB) Viewed 7341 times

behave005
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by behave005 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:17 am

Wow!!! Two new ideals just entered into my head.
1: A manual air pump on a giant ball we really buff up a SW.
2. With a SW ref there is no need for measuring tape.

DollCollector
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DollCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:24 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:51 am
You are welcome! As you might suspect, my motives are not entirely unselfish, since I am one of those dolls who wants to be healthy and happy!
You look so great Kara! It seems playing miniature golf has never been so much fun! It's very healthy to play summer sports, especially if you have the right equipment and a Barbie around who has the role of assistant or even a small ball to catch or bounce. Although we must be very careful and set certain limits so the doll don't get injured.
Always ready for a photoshoot anyway. ;)
Women I´d Like to Shrink

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:29 pm

Bloodthirstybutcher wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:35 am
How about the Summer My in-Olympics! All the swimming and diving competitions could be done in a sink or child's wadding pool. The discus competition could be done with quarters. The gymnastics competition could take place with little more than basic desktop stationary. Just think of how cute the little ladies will look holding up their tiny (and far less expensive to produce) gold medals!
What a wonderful idea! A Mini-Olympics! Then all the races could be held on a large table-top. There could also be special events tailored to doll-sized women: The obstacle course made up of ordinary household items. Climbing a piece of string from the floor up to the top of the table. Running through a maze to find the piece of cheese at the end. Interacting with common, normal-sized objects would make the little ladies look even more adorable.

If anyone gets any other cute ideas for tiny women's sporting events, please let me know.
Thanks!

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:43 pm

FreakyDude wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:08 am
Oldies but goodies. :)
Thanks, Dude! I think I had seen this set before, but did not have them in my files. It seems that back in the day, Wilson, like most savvy companies, used beautiful women in skimpy costumes to sell their merchandise. The only question is whether they used giant sports equipment or shrunken women? I've always maintained that the invention of a real shrink ray or serum would revolutionize the advertising industry, and save them a lot of money in the bargain! (This would also allow doll-sized women to feel they were doing something useful with their smallness)

This thread reminds me of Midyin's classic "The Shoot": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyGSB5d7ERY
(Recommended that you watch this on a large screen to be able to read the dialogue)

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:29 pm

DollCollector wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:24 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:51 am
You look so great Kara! It seems playing miniature golf has never been so much fun! It's very healthy to play summer sports, especially if you have the right equipment and a Barbie around who has the role of assistant or even a small ball to catch or bounce. Although we must be very careful and set certain limits so the doll don't get injured.
Always ready for a photoshoot anyway. ;)
Thanks, DC! I'm glad you enjoyed it! You are right about having to be careful when doing sports with mixed Big and Little people.

I am ready to do a photoshoot anytime! As I said to FreakyDude, a real shrinking process would be an amazing boon to advertising. Here is a video with some examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roaPDMhNXPQ&t=58s

I've always thought that if I was shrunk, working in advertising companies would be a good way of earning money. It would allow them to save a ton of money on giant props for their commercials and print ads.

Tiny hugs,
Kara :kss:
Attachments
Australian for Shrinking Woman.jpg
Australian for Shrinking Woman.jpg (92.61 KiB) Viewed 7115 times
BIG Glass of Milk.jpg
BIG Glass of Milk.jpg (412.04 KiB) Viewed 7115 times
SW on Exploding Champagne.jpg
SW on Exploding Champagne.jpg (246.08 KiB) Viewed 7115 times
tumblr_mlt9u5ZLZd1qccnkbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mlt9u5ZLZd1qccnkbo1_500.jpg (102.4 KiB) Viewed 7115 times

DollCollector
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DollCollector » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:54 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:29 pm

Thanks, DC! I'm glad you enjoyed it! You are right about having to be careful when doing sports with mixed Big and Little people.

I am ready to do a photoshoot anytime! As I said to FreakyDude, a real shrinking process would be an amazing boon to advertising. Here is a video with some examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roaPDMhNXPQ&t=58s

I've always thought that if I was shrunk, working in advertising companies would be a good way of earning money. It would allow them to save a ton of money on giant props for their commercials and print ads.

Tiny hugs,
Dear Kara,

I loved to see all that advertising with shrunken women, it's like a window into a society where they're totally accepted. It's particularly fun to pair it with some stunts or dance, it really turns heads. Hopefully you can try your luck one day ;)
Women I´d Like to Shrink

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:44 pm

DollCollector wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:54 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:29 pm

Tiny hugs,
Dear Kara,

I loved to see all that advertising with shrunken women, it's like a window into a society where they're totally accepted. It's particularly fun to pair it with some stunts or dance, it really turns heads. Hopefully you can try your luck one day ;)
Dear DC,

Thanks! I would love to be a shrunken model. I think it would be SO much fun to play around with giant props (even though they would actually be normal-sized objects)

I think I would be particularly good at advertising shoes, since I have such a huge collection--none of which will fit now!
Tiny hugs,
Attachments
tumblr_mgxld9aTyc1qccnkbo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mgxld9aTyc1qccnkbo2_1280.jpg (172.79 KiB) Viewed 6761 times

scidram
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by scidram » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:17 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:44 pm
I think I would be particularly good at advertising shoes, since I have such a huge collection--none of which will fit now!
When you say you have a huge collection of shoes, do you mean that you have a lot of shoes? Or a collection of HUGE shoes because of how small you are? Or both?

DollCollector
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DollCollector » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:40 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:

Thanks! I would love to be a shrunken model. I think it would be SO much fun to play around with giant props (even though they would actually be normal-sized objects)

Tiny hugs,
Dear Kara,

I think you would make a cute little model for shoes ;) Come to think of it, I wish I had a shoe collection to match my doll collection.

I really enjoy seeing dolls playing with normal-sized props, no matter what object it is, a little woman can find a way to make it fun!

Your big friend,
DollCollector
Attachments
Lipstick with little doll.jpg
Lipstick with little doll.jpg (661.91 KiB) Viewed 6672 times
Women I´d Like to Shrink

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:25 am

scidram wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:17 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
When you say you have a huge collection of shoes, do you mean that you have a lot of shoes? Or a collection of HUGE shoes because of how small you are? Or both?
Ohhh, you are just trying to confuse me! (and it's working...)

Every woman has lots and lots of shoes and I am no exception. Actually, I have two different wardrobes and shoe collections, one for when I am normal-sized and the other for when I am doll-sized. Men just have no idea how difficult (and expensive) it is for a woman, large or small, to constantly look good. In some ways, it's easier to be shrunk by a man who wants to keep me caged and naked because that's one less set of clothing and shoes to worry about!

Tiny hugs,
Attachments
tanqueray +.jpg
tanqueray +.jpg (135.86 KiB) Viewed 6538 times
she_s_a_little_ashamed_about_being_shrunk_by_frankeflac-dae7zkj.jpg
she_s_a_little_ashamed_about_being_shrunk_by_frankeflac-dae7zkj.jpg (501.78 KiB) Viewed 6538 times

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:38 am

DollCollector wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:40 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:

Tiny hugs,
Dear Kara,

I think you would make a cute little model for shoes ;) Come to think of it, I wish I had a shoe collection to match my doll collection.

I really enjoy seeing dolls playing with normal-sized props, no matter what object it is, a little woman can find a way to make it fun!

Your big friend,
DollCollector
Thanks so much for the kind words, DC! I agree with you about tiny girls and giant (or I guess normal-sized) objects and I love the image you shared. I love to walk around and explore and climb on giant objects, it's one of the most fun things about being a shrunken woman. ;)

Tiny Hugs,

(More Giant Shoes!)
Attachments
A Doll in a Shoe.jpg
A Doll in a Shoe.jpg (21.15 KiB) Viewed 6536 times
Girl's Talk Kara ad shoe.jpg
Girl's Talk Kara ad shoe.jpg (270.87 KiB) Viewed 6536 times
Sitting in the Black Pump.jpg
Sitting in the Black Pump.jpg (160.33 KiB) Viewed 6536 times

kongfan08
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by kongfan08 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:31 am

yummy

DollCollector
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DollCollector » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:52 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:38 am

Thanks so much for the kind words, DC! I agree with you about tiny girls and giant (or I guess normal-sized) objects and I love the image you shared. I love to walk around and explore and climb on giant objects, it's one of the most fun things about being a shrunken woman. ;)

Tiny Hugs,

(More Giant Shoes!)
I agree with you, I do love to see how my dolls play and try to climb common objects. As for shoes, it can be something very sensual like in the first image you shared, or something quite ironic if they are (or were) her own shoes.

A big hug,
DollCollector.
Attachments
Under her shoe.png
Under her shoe.png (3.83 MiB) Viewed 6443 times
Women I´d Like to Shrink

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:35 pm

DollCollector wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:52 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:38 am

Tiny Hugs,

(More Giant Shoes!)
I agree with you, I do love to see how my dolls play and try to climb common objects. As for shoes, it can be something very sensual like in the first image you shared, or something quite ironic if they are (or were) her own shoes.

A big hug,
DollCollector.
And sometimes Big Shoes can be a place of tiny hidden pleasures...

(image by thomas-crumb on DA)
Attachments
in_shoe_by_thomas_crumb_datsb6r-fullview.jpg
in_shoe_by_thomas_crumb_datsb6r-fullview.jpg (226.37 KiB) Viewed 6435 times