Looking For New Content

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Nropyub
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Looking For New Content

Post by Nropyub » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:42 am

So I’m looking for new paid SW content. I am going to purchase a few of Shrinkmaater5000’s works (dorm and side project), but neither seems like it’s going to scratch the itch completely.

It seems that the highest quality stuff out there is SW with a giantess, and SW with a normal guy is increasingly less common. Any thoughts?

echodeck
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Looking For New Content

Post by echodeck » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:15 am

My favourite size artist is Flagg3d. He’s had a Patreon open for only two months but he’s already shared so much great work.

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/flagg3d
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Flagg3D/posts

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:11 pm

You are correct, Nropyub, pieces with shrunken women with a man or normal woman with a giant man are fairly uncommon. Particularly if it is from the woman’s point of view. As a creator, it doesn’t get anywhere as much engagement by either gender. In fact, I have had several of my pieces reported on Deviant Art just because it had a male in it. It’s a struggle.

So for creators who are more focused on making some money off of this gig, they will cater to what the community is more likely to engage with.

My content is on Instagram and Deviant Art under bobascher

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:53 am

Try my works at Amazon. I have a twenty-two-book series of SW normal man fiction. Most from a woman's perspective but a fair amount from the man's perspective. I'd like to think that it is exactly what you are looking for. -- Tina Tempest.

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Tina Tempest wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:53 am
Try my works at Amazon. I have a twenty-two-book series of SW normal man fiction. Most from a woman's perspective but a fair amount from the man's perspective. I'd like to think that it is exactly what you are looking for. -- Tina Tempest.
I concur Tina has stories for whatever your tastes are

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:50 pm

Nropyub wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:42 am
So I’m looking for new paid SW content. I am going to purchase a few of Shrinkmaater5000’s works (dorm and side project), but neither seems like it’s going to scratch the itch completely.

It seems that the highest quality stuff out there is SW with a giantess, and SW with a normal guy is increasingly less common. Any thoughts?
Hi, I bought this 1/12 Phicen Doll from Tbleague and I am going to start a stream of erotic high quality SW galleries and photo stories...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3164

Most of it will be shared for free here and at DA, for everyone to enjoy, but to be able to buy exciting quality clothes and more dolls, I will open a page in - Buy Me a Coffee, so even a few small contribs will help me keep going

In time I may dedicate to customized requests...

Cheers
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica