Extreme Weight Loss as Shrinking

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Extreme Weight Loss as Shrinking

Post by rscholar » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:27 am

Has there ever been an example of someone dropping so much weight that it kind've hit the same nerve as actual shrinking?

Lately I've been fascinated by singer Adele, who supposedly lost over 100lbs. When she went on SNL to host, some outlet stated something like "she debutted her smaller frame" and I've loved that image and the idea ever since.

Obviously, we can get into all those magazine quips of "losing inches" and "half her size," but I'm interested if anyone is interested in it like a legitimate transformation (plus, IIRC supposedly people can lose some weight in their feet and actually shrink a little in height so it technically counts anyway :mrgreen: ).

shrinky
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Extreme Weight Loss as Shrinking

Post by shrinky » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:26 am

I remember coming across a youtube video a while back of a girl trying on her 'fat clothes' to show how much weight she had lost and I did find it rather 'stimulating'.

Knightstable
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Extreme Weight Loss as Shrinking

Post by Knightstable » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:10 am

I’m a fan of shrinking out of clothes and shoes so it was pretty interesting seeing stories about women who have lost couple of shoe sizes when losing a bunch of weight.