Differential Geometry

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
handheadcase
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Differential Geometry

Post by handheadcase » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:04 pm

Hi, y'all.

So, first, to the point. I'm very interested in people collaborating on stories, images, etc. etc. and seeing how people interpret and reinterpret the same information across different contexts. I like to see multiple creators "remix" the same story, image, or other size content, whether that's in written, visual, or audio form, and I created a "guidebook" and my own custom setting to allow people to write about or roleplay in a consistent world. The link is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XH0 ... sp=sharing.

Anyway, with that out of the way, I'll say a little more about why I made this and what the purpose is. In short: I've been dissatisfied with a lot of size content. I alluded to why that is in my earlier post about shrinking IRL, and this setting is an extension of that post in a sense. I'm not trying to knock or shame anybody who has different tastes than I do, of course. But, personally, I don't really enjoy the sexual or fetish-y aspect of size content, and am interested in reading and creating a more diverse sort of size content that is narrative in nature. I've met a few people with similar thoughts on other sites and through discord, and, in a burst of energy, I decided to make something for them to use and for others interested to interpret and use as they see fit.

In short: I created an "expanded universe" setting that can accommodate new stories and roleplaying ideas. It's based on a fictionalized version of the "real world", which I feel is underrepresented in size media. It's not a setting where characters walk around hoping to vore or get vored by others, or who have fetishistic intents for every tiny person they come across. Rather, it is a world where shrinking has happened, and characters struggle to adjust to it and try to live their lives in altered, different circumstances. It's inspired by my own tastes and preferences, but it's intended to be used by a variety of people, whether writers, artists, or RPers to build upon the guidebook and create a multitude of stories in the same setting.

I hope you like it. I know it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but I want it to be something people can use to make something new. I'm very interested to see how different people use the same information and what people can bring to a shared, semi-collaborative setting. :)

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Differential Geometry

Post by Little Sally » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:57 pm

It sounds fascinating, and hope you get some response to this post (I'll try the link at some point myself when more time allows).

I'm sure there'll be people who aren't just into the heavy sexual exploitation side of this fantasy (though many are of course).
sally g, reincarnated.

handheadcase
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by handheadcase » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:54 am

Set up a discord server for people interested in collaboration on DG, roleplaying, art, etc. https://discord.gg/SyRbbhaSdY

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:23 pm

It is important to promote diversity, Im pretty sure many people were waiting for that push, nice of you...

I stick to sex sex sex, because that is what SW means to me, but your gesture will surely help many folk, good luck
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica