The tools of the Trade

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

The tools of the Trade

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:50 pm

SW is very special to all of Us, we all know that...

But a special play, sometimes requires special tools... Some completely improvised but some specifically fetched to serve our glorious purposes...

Tools that not only makes it easier and faster for GIANTS to play with their minis, as they also ensure the plays become much safer for the delicate women in the lusty hands of GIANTS...

I recommend these 2 very special ones...
----------------------------------------------------------

NUMBER 1 - the Special Cutting Hook

It took Me a while to find the right cutting tool, because most of what I found was made for a handyman to use just on objects, showing to be very dangerous at their sharp tips, for any mini...

But I finally found the right one, a hook that has a tip with no blade, quite harmless to slide on any little piece of clothing, and than only offering a cutting edge on the right part, so it slashes any string, button, belt clip or plain fabrics, after being very safely hooked in place...

The minis Special Cutting Hook, blunt but perfectly shaped to easily slide under tight clothes, but than very sharp to pop them or cut them quickly out of any GIANT´s way... And this is exactly the right tool for so many glorious stripping plays...

----------------------------------------------------------

NUMBER 2 - The Punishing Air Blower

The perfect device for mini´s ultimate submission... This is a tool GIANTS should definitely use many times, whenever they want to teach obedience, but without the hassle of talking and arguing at all... A powerful and effective punishing tool but one that wont leave a single bruise, no matter how hard one repeats the much needed insistent punishments...

A simple big strong air blower, operated manually, allowing therefore to apply different strength and different cadence, to establish proper dominance and show how futile it is to even think about not complying with the GIANT´s whims and demands...

On a 6 to 7 inch relative sized mini, blowing with this device does not become a storm that can knock her out of her feet, unless the GIANT applies a very focused and powerful blow, point blank, instead the blows coming from some inches away, turn nevertheless into a powerful annoying stream of concentrated air stream, offering a very controlled spot-aiming capability...

Of course a much smaller mini will suffer a bigger rush and storm, but this is precisely the beauty of this device, it can also be operated much softer and slower, perfectly adjusting the punishment to the reduced size...

My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica