Media Impact SW Videos

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Media Impact SW Videos

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:42 am

Just throwing in my $0.02c worth here.

First, whilst our first thought might lie with using Gary, I think we should keep our minds open about other studios. Though she hasn't done SW in ages, I'm sure MissaX could do us a magnificent video if we collectively asked her to. Also, it may be worth asking the guys at Destruction Damsels, if their first foray into SW goes as well as I am hoping it will. I also wouldn't rule out Tera Missu. I wish I could throw Red Parrot's name into the mix too, but it really does seem like his real life job has consumed his time completely :(. Shame, as I was so looking forward to seeing his Magnum Opus.

As to a GoFundMe/Crowd-funding, I'd definitely support such an endeavour in principle, but I agree we'd have to be careful with whom we trust with its management. I'd say, personally, that almost any of the senior moderators of this site would fit the bill. As would someone like Dr. Minimizer, Pacific1982 or someone else with a very long history within the SW community. Just saying.

Rapsta09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rapsta09 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:47 pm

Enigma12 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:41 am
Simple one shot video, $10 per hour

Shooting time, $100 per hour

Editing time, $50 per hour
And for complex FX projects he does not charge by the length of the finished clip. So at least $100 per video minimum.

Honestly for the go fund me, I am sure that could work. But there are plenty of questions like who should manage it, how long will it take to raise necessary funds, what kind of videos to suggest, etc? It is feasible, but require a lot of thought and effort to make a reality.
Agreed its alot to factor in but I do remember speaking to him that if I had wanted a fx video for more than 10 then expect to spend alot now what I did with the video I requested its 5min FX handheld  3-5min Close-ups of her and medium shots of my face talking to her.

The FX shots will be mostly the standard handheld shot I do but also I will add one MY pov of her in my hand

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:44 pm

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:42 am

First, whilst our first thought might lie with using Gary, I think we should keep our minds open about other studios. Though she hasn't done SW in ages, I'm sure MissaX could do us a magnificent video if we collectively asked her to. Also, it may be worth asking the guys at Destruction Damsels, if their first foray into SW goes as well as I am hoping it will. I also wouldn't rule out Tera Missu. I wish I could throw Red Parrot's name into the mix too, but it really does seem like his real life job has consumed his time completely :(. Shame, as I was so looking forward to seeing his Magnum Opus.

As to a GoFundMe/Crowd-funding, I'd definitely support such an endeavour in principle, but I agree we'd have to be careful with whom we trust with its management. I'd say, personally, that almost any of the senior moderators of this site would fit the bill. As would someone like Dr. Minimizer, Pacific1982 or someone else with a very long history within the SW community. Just saying.
Than I think we should probably get that idea out there, at least give them something to consider at least. As you pointed out this would take a lot of consideration to get it off the ground. Still with content creators we might just see an influx of more SW videos soon hopefully.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:04 pm

Aussie_Lurker wrote:

I did ask MissaX about her customs before. Her prices are pretty nuts, but reasonable. But she does great sfx videos.

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:22 am

Aussie_Lurker wrote:

Hate to say it, but it will never happen. The SW portion of the size community is too small to support projects of any real cost given the amount of “sharing” that is done. If I didn’t like making pictures for myself, I certainly wouldn’t be doing it as I rarely get commissions. The GTS side is much larger and there is enough volume to keep studios afloat.

TallWomenShrinker
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by TallWomenShrinker » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:08 pm

Guys I have been looking for a specific video for quite a while! I remember seeing it on a site similar to these sites, the video includes a 6ft4 tall amazon getting shrunk by her female friend.

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:04 pm

Any description of the Amazon getting shrunk. I might have it somewhere.

Patrick485

Post by Patrick485 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:14 pm

Do you have shrinking Victoria it the one where she is willing to let you shrink her

TallWomenShrinker
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by TallWomenShrinker » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:24 pm

She is a bit curvy and tall, she was shrunk by her friend, btw I would appreciate any video of an amazon getting shrunk :) thanks in advance.
Last edited by TallWomenShrinker on Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

TallWomenShrinker
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by TallWomenShrinker » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:25 pm

Enigma12 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:04 pm
She is a bit curvy and tall, she was shrunk by her friend, btw I would appreciate any video of an amazon getting shrunk :) thanks in advance.

TallWomenShrinker
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by TallWomenShrinker » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:59 am

Enigma12 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:04 pm
All I remember is that she was so tall like 6ft4 and had a heavy amazon body, and she got shrunk by her short female friend.

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:05 am

Sorry, no dice. Don’t have a video like that.

TallWomenShrinker
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by TallWomenShrinker » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:45 am

Enigma12 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:05 am
Sorry, no dice. Don’t have a video like that.
Don't you have any video of an amazon woman getting shrunk?

Rapsta09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rapsta09 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:34 pm

This was the custom Gary and Sahrye did for me and it was so worth it
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/99097 ... y-takeover

behave005
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by behave005 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:51 am

So what was the co$t and did you have creative control?

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:04 pm

I'm going to stick my nose into this one.
At the last in-person Size Con (2020 pre-pandemic), there was a video group next to the table that Dr. Minimizer and I shared (selling our books) and we had discussed how there is a niche out here for shrunken women videos also. I explained there were not only the destructive ones but a few that would like a gentle one also. The lockdowns happened and we haven't had an in-person since. I can't remember the group's name but they were interested in expanding.
I do suggest that you can do a good search on Clips4Sale (https://www.clips4sale.com/) for shrinking woman under shrinking fetish. You'll run across a lot of shrinking stuff from many different studios that cover a very large section. You never know who you will find or be surprised at some of the studios that are making sw contents.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

Rapsta09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rapsta09 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:29 pm

I had full creative control I spent 375 for it
behave005 wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:51 am
So what was the co$t and did you have creative control?

subasubaski
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by subasubaski » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:19 pm

These vids would be OK if he didn't self-insert into every one. He's always somewhere on the goofy->creepy scale, in terms of looks, and he doesn't do anything to help himself with costume/hair/makeup work, either.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:53 pm

subasubaski wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:19 pm
These vids would be OK if he didn't self-insert into every one. He's always somewhere on the goofy->creepy scale, in terms of looks, and he doesn't do anything to help himself with costume/hair/makeup work, either.
Or a mask to hide his whole face. But, I see what you mean.

subasubaski
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by subasubaski » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:34 pm

kira123 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:53 pm
subasubaski wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:19 pm
Or a mask to hide his whole face. But, I see what you mean.
I'd honestly love to see a shrinking-themed slasher movie where the killer wears a mask. Like in Italian giallo shit from the 70s and 80s where it's just a string of nonsensical killings that have more of a stylistic connection to each other than anything to do with the "plot" of the movie, but it's a series of shrinkings instead. It's too bad all the big studios these days are afraid to take chances on something like that and we have to settle for minimal effort Ed Wood-tier 50-Foot Woman remakes.

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:04 am

…hmm Rapasta09 mind if I pass a question.

Rapsta09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rapsta09 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:11 am

Enigma12 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:04 am
…hmm Rapasta09 mind if I pass a question.
What's up?

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:16 pm

Just wondering how much do you think Gary would charge for a video with two shrinking processes that is about 6-7 minutes. Don't think I have enough for it, just wanted to check for when such a thing is possible.

Rapsta09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rapsta09 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:22 pm

If its complex plus with it being sfx $500

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:05 pm

Oof, yeah definitely going to be a long time before I could commission something like that… thanks for telling me anyway. Want to hear my idea incase someone decides to pick it up? If not, fair enough.