What would happen if

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

What would happen if

Post by shrink_1234 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:31 am

what would happen if there was the shinking virus, who would love to be in charge and do what they want with the shrunken
In my case I would love to have my aunts in charge I would do many things with them
And what would you do would treat them like dolls

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: What would happen if

Post by GiantMe » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:06 am

Of course I would rather be immune as being a Microphile. Personally if I shrunk I would love to have kind people who have a real honest sense of justice be in charge of the tiny victims. In a reality-based scenario the wealthy, the government, the government issue centered committees, and state and city government would be in charge of the result of a global shrinking virus pandemic. Laws would be passed that would determine whether victims are still considered people with rights, awarded wards of the state(cared for by government programs when there is no one to take care of them) or decided by who has their best interest defined, to their family, or spouse to be taken care of if they get too small to do so at 2 ft tall or less. The worst case scenario, some people would be considered vermin to be exterminated like mice or bugs like 3 inches tall or less, when too small and out on their own without help or care takers. Tiny people without rights or family or spouses would be bought and sold legally and illegally as pets or toys to the wealthy like 3 inches tall up to a foot tall. I would treat tiny people like people or like pets or toys depending on their size and the rights given them by laws, in fantasy without laws or rights like pets or living toys especially females because I'm a guy whose into shrunken ladies. :ugeek: I'm for the scenario that is the best for everyone myself, but I would like most kindhearted people love to take care of shrunken women or victims as tiny people/persons/individuals, but I would enjoy toy sized women to play with personally if it were real as it is my fetish.
( something to consider, In reality tiny life-like robots/androids (life-like skin and nano tech is getting closer to make this real, they already have full size sex robots, a breakthrough has been made recently for artificial skin better than silicone next step in the future artifical lifeforms, life-like barbie dolls) or VR is the closest we can get to real tiny people, picture the combining of both to experience almost real size change the next step for VR will be tricking the mind into not being able to tell what is VR or is not.)

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:34 am

GiantMe wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:06 am
Laws would be passed that would determine whether victims are still considered people with rights...
There is absolutely no precedent for denying people rights based on them being physically unable to do things. Shrunken people are handicapped, but perfectly able to think and communicate given simple accommodations. Given that everyone would be afraid that it could happen to them, no one would be in favor of mistreatment or depersonalization. Finding useful ways for shrinkies to benefit society would be a problem. But the resources they would need would be so much less that the shrinkees might live better than ordinary people.

Someone else's fetish might be that you get girlyfied and shrunk! Be careful of those people!

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:42 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:34 am
GiantMe wrote:
Laws would be passed that would determine whether victims are still considered people with rights...
There is absolutely no precedent for denying people rights based on them being physically unable to do things. Shrunken people are handicapped, but perfectly able to think and communicate given simple accommodations. Given that everyone would be afraid that it could happen to them, no one would be in favor of mistreatment or depersonalization. Finding useful ways for shrinkies to benefit society would be a problem. But the resources they would need would be so much less that the shrinkees might live better than ordinary people.

True, good point, good pov Prof Sai, they have a handicap, but there are jerks who would argue/protest that they are less valuable to society or a burden, but they can use mini PCs to make a living and build small computer components and get in small spaces. Like the movie downsizing they could have their own society. My point is what if a part of the government didn't help them and sided with the jerks? The world doesn't always play fair. This kind of goes with the conspiracy to downsize or depopulation by a darker part of the government or organization that would do this to take over the world by taking advantage of the situation. The pov diseutopian is a what if the world wasn't so kind to them after a shrinking apocryphal event. Sorry to take this darker pov but I've seen the darker side of people being shrunken, tiny people being taken advantage of, discrimination against them and so on. I would hope in reality the victims would have rights and be treated fairly instead of being disected in a gov.lab used to find a cure or be eaten by people or animals or crushed because someone has dark side to do those things. There is so much evil potential, like anything made to better mankind being turned into a weapon instead in the wrong hands.
Prof Sai wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:34 am
Someone else's fetish might be that you get girlyfied and shrunk! Be careful of those people!
True people with dark motives worry me, someone told me on another board they are glad this wouldn't happen because Kaos would ensue example: look at diary of a shrunken woman tiny people are pets, what rights do they have in that world? There are worse things that could happen to you or me in a world with those kind of people.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:16 am

GiantMe wrote:
Of course I would rather be immune as being a Microphile. Personally if I shrunk I would love to have kind people who have a real honest sense of justice be in charge of the tiny victims. In a reality-based scenario the wealthy, the government, the government issue centered committees, and state and city government would be in charge of the result of a global shrinking virus pandemic. Laws would be passed that would determine whether victims are still considered people with rights, awarded wards of the state(cared for by government programs when there is no one to take care of them) or decided by who has their best interest defined, to their family, or spouse to be taken care of if they get too small to do so at 2 ft tall or less. The worst case scenario, some people would be considered vermin to be exterminated like mice or bugs like 3 inches tall or less, when too small and out on their own without help or care takers. Tiny people without rights or family or spouses would be bought and sold legally and illegally as pets or toys to the wealthy like 3 inches tall up to a foot tall. I would treat tiny people like people or like pets or toys depending on their size and the rights given them by laws, in fantasy without laws or rights like pets or living toys especially females because I'm a guy whose into shrunken ladies. :ugeek: I'm for the scenario that is the best for everyone myself, but I would like most kindhearted people love to take care of shrunken women or victims as tiny people/persons/individuals, but I would enjoy toy sized women to play with personally if it were real as it is my fetish.
( something to consider, In reality tiny life-like robots/androids (life-like skin and nano tech is getting closer to make this real, they already have full size sex robots, a breakthrough has been made recently for artificial skin better than silicone next step in the future artifical lifeforms, life-like barbie dolls) or VR is the closest we can get to real tiny people, picture the combining of both to experience almost real size change the next step for VR will be tricking the mind into not being able to tell what is VR or is not.)
you are really very right if it would turn into chaos

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:02 pm

Just want to add a bit more to this, I said, Laws would be passed that would determine whether victims are still considered people with rights...
excuse my rant,but this is interesting.
Okay before I move on from this I want to debate a little on this issue to get your take on this. My take on this might be entertaining at best, but could be a possibility for debate in the concept of ownership/caretaker status.
Instances when a person has less rights. A tiny criminal or a tiny person without income or housing can be considered property of someone they depend on, or ordered to be taken care of by the court.
Tiny people that don't move into their own tiny community would risk losing their human rights.The debate whether a tiny person is still a person is when they become property as such a form of slavery when they don't support themselves, some people would be considered property if someone has to look after them like caretaker in ownership status, unless they are seen as a dependent even when they don't have their own home or apartment to rent but have a source of income making them semi independent therefore not property. Tiny/shrunken people that have no income or housing would become property of a care giver taker, losing almost all rights because they are dependent on that person, but have basic human rights to be treated fairly when overlooked by a caseworker/socialworker like an adopted child case considered the caretaker's/owner's responsable for property.
Here is a question I have. Is a bug sized person still as person or a bug if an unshrunken doesn't notice they are human before accidently stepping on them or eating them? Some people will commit intended or unintended murder by the way of oops I didn't see you there. They would have to have solid evidence of intent to convict someone. Does it make the tiny, a person of importance or dismisable as just an accident because they are so small in the eyes of a court or the police for a full investigation? If you can't prove anything it's dismisable.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:29 pm

GiantMe wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:02 pm
Just want to add a bit more to this, I said, Laws would be passed that would determine whether victims are still considered people with rights...
excuse my rant,but this is interesting.
Okay before I move on from this I want to debate a little on this issue to get your take on this. My take on this might be entertaining at best, but could be a possibility for debate in the concept of ownership/caretaker status.
Instances when a person has less rights. A tiny criminal or a tiny person without income or housing can be considered property of someone they depend on, or ordered to be taken care of by the court.
Tiny people that don't move into their own tiny community would risk losing their human rights.The debate whether a tiny person is still a person is when they become property as such a form of slavery when they don't support themselves, some people would be considered property if someone has to look after them like caretaker in ownership status, unless they are seen as a dependent even when they don't have their own home or apartment to rent but have a source of income making them semi independent therefore not property. Tiny/shrunken people that have no income or housing would become property of a care giver taker, losing almost all rights because they are dependent on that person, but have basic human rights to be treated fairly when overlooked by a caseworker/socialworker like an adopted child case considered the caretaker's/owner's responsable for property.
Here is a question I have. Is a bug sized person still as person or a bug if an unshrunken doesn't notice they are human before accidently stepping on them or eating them? Some people will commit intended or unintended murder by the way of oops I didn't see you there. They would have to have solid evidence of intent to convict someone. Does it make the tiny, a person of importance or dismisable as just an accident because they are so small in the eyes of a court or the police for a full investigation? If you can't prove anything it's dismisable.
makes a lot of sense, many, many bad things would happen if it existed

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:26 am

Doesn't make any sense at all to me.

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:06 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:26 am
Doesn't make any sense at all to me.
Tell us more, about what doesn't make sense to you. What happens in your fantasy world?
If you just disagree, I agree to disagree then. The main question of this post is what if, so this is content based on an if. Well you have your take on this, if a peaceful coexistence and non ownership is your pov fantasy world. Explain please? Tell us in more detail about your version of the perfect or somewhat perfect shrunken society apart and or with coexisting with the people that haven't shrunk. I'm interested in more of your view in a world where everything is fair and nobody owns anybody, and where shrunken people aren't readily kidnnaped by unshrunken perverts.

My view is based on this unfair world and everyone not shrinking, some unaffected people will be immune, and will not treat tiny people fairly as equals no matter what we think or guess at about rules, laws, rights and freedoms, police and courts decide what is right and only can catch and trial those criminals who break the law. I watched a video just recently where Steve Harvey said it the best about being dependent or independent, "You live with your parents ( or master or mistress in this case), They make rules you have to follow, and take care of you, you have no say till you move out on your own to have independant rights." When you rent an apartment your landlord has rules you must follow to live there, same goes with when these tiny shrunken people live in a community, the community makes the rules also. My point is Laws and rules are the same thing in context, unless you own everything, home and land even then your rights and freedoms only go so far, with local city and state rules/laws, like paying taxes to them and what your allowed to do or not on your property without violating a rule/law, even a somewhat perfect utopia comes with an on going price tag even if it is a small one. Rights are a controlled and situational, human rights were made by compassion and common decency, you can petition and protest to make changes. Freedom and priviledges are somethings we fight for, keep fighting. ( For me this is debating practice and fuel for my wild imagination.)

octorok
Visitor
Visitor

Post by octorok » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:54 am

My shoes would get rather dirty.

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:54 am

GiantMe wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:06 am
My view is based on this unfair world and everyone not shrinking, some unaffected people will be immune, and will not treat tiny people fairly as equals no matter what we think or guess at about rules, laws, rights and freedoms, police and courts decide what is right and only can catch and trial those criminals who break the law. ...
You might think rules are made by the powerful..but that hasn't meant physical powerful for centuries.

Rules are made by the rich.

And money doesn't care how big and strong you are.

A shrinking virus could affect the rich. Ergo there would be rules in place to protect them.

And as soon as rich are effected they would flow money to construct special gated communities for people of exactly their size.

Of course a world with that happen might see some bullying by brutes who think they can get away with it.
But the law will be on the side of the victims
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:00 am

Elana wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:54 am
You might think rules are made by the powerful..but that hasn't meant physical powerful for centuries.

Rules are made by the rich.

And money doesn't care how big and strong you are.

A shrinking virus could affect the rich. Ergo there would be rules in place to protect them.

And as soon as rich are effected they would flow money to construct special gated communities for people of exactly their size.

Of course a world with that happen might see some bullying by brutes who think they can get away with it.
But the law will be on the side of the victims
Very true, the rich will always have a larger advantage and priviledge over the poor no matter what size they are, and the law is still in place to protect victims no matter their wealth or size. This is a reason why the rich will take advantage of the poor holding debts over their heads as an excuse to be abusive to them, and often manipulate the law in their favor though, which is sad but true, but the tiny or poor will have to make a stand against their oppressors to win. Not all laws and their loopholes are fair, Justice will always prevail in the end as long as there is someone to stand and fight for it.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:00 am

GiantMe wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:00 am
This is a reason why the rich will take advantage of the poor holding debts over their heads as an excuse to be abusive to them...
Not everyone has a shrinking fetish, you know. Very few people will have any interest in this. Far more would want to protect their loved ones and find ways to have them restored.

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:15 am

Pro Sai said, Not everyone has a shrinking fetish, you know. Very few people will have any interest in this. Far more would want to protect their loved ones and find ways to have them restored.
True, Not all people have this fetish or interest now, but what about the ones who have a shrinking fetish awakening being exposed to real shrunken people paired with the ones who already do? Not all people have others best interest at heart or are kind peace loving people. Protecting shrunken loved ones would result in a protected and closed off from big people tiny people community or communities, and or protective ownership of those loved ones at home for those that don't live there. The bigger question is, what if they can't be restored or the cure or cures are very expensive, so poor people have to save to be restored? I like where you're coming from on this Pro Sai, but don't see where your view is going to change the criminals and overly powerful bad people's minds if this happens from doing their worst with it. Law enforcement will only be able do so much in this situation. Examples: Take away all the guns, and no one will be able to protect themselves from the people who steal them or hide them away to do harm later to those who don't have them. If someone gets or builds a bomb and uses it, we only can stop them before they drop it.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:59 pm

GiantMe wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:15 am
Pro Sai said, Not everyone has a shrinking fetish, you know. Very few people will have any interest in this. Far more would want to protect their loved ones and find ways to have them restored.
True, Not all people have this fetish or interest now, but what about the ones who have a shrinking fetish awakening being exposed to real shrunken people paired with the ones who already do? Not all people have others best interest at heart or are kind peace loving people. Protecting shrunken loved ones would result in a protected and closed off from big people tiny people community or communities, and or protective ownership of those loved ones at home for those that don't live there. The bigger question is, what if they can't be restored or the cure or cures are very expensive, so poor people have to save to be restored? I like where you're coming from on this Pro Sai, but don't see where your view is going to change the criminals and overly powerful bad people's minds if this happens from doing their worst with it. Law enforcement will only be able do so much in this situation. Examples: Take away all the guns, and no one will be able to protect themselves from the people who steal them or hide them away to do harm later to those who don't have them. If someone gets or builds a bomb and uses it, we only can stop them before they drop it.
those will surely suffer a lot, this world is so divided for some they would treat them correctly but for others they will think that they are just toys and will do what they want just for their fun or fetish

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:25 am

shrink_1234 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:59 pm
GiantMe wrote:
those will surely suffer a lot, this world is so divided for some they would treat them correctly but for others they will think that they are just toys and will do what they want just for their fun or fetish
True, you don't have to have a fetish to play with or bully/take advantage of people smaller than you. Toy sized people are still Toy sized people to normal sized ones rights or no rights. The tiny people will either be subserviant to them or fight back by rebelling and or being independent from them, fight or flight or submit has always been the way of nature. You can't change that, the smart or strong will survive on both sides, dumb and weak will go the way of the dodo birds or Neanderthals or become the toys and pets in this world, hmm, tiny independent wolves or toy poodles. Real life is often cruel, and both sides will have a balance to maintain, it take all kinds to make a world, good and bad. Tiny people will need bouncers like in clubs, a police force or body guards to protect them, or be ninjas in a intermingled society to remain safe from harm or kidnapped by big people who are bad that don't follow the rules/laws. Look at our current world and tell me what would happen. Crime still happens even when you have laws and police, terrorists, human trafficers, etc. still exist, we don't have real superheros save the day from supervillains in our reality do we?

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:00 am

GiantMe wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:25 am
shrink_1234 wrote:
GiantMe wrote:

True, you don't have to have a fetish to play with or bully/take advantage of people smaller than you. Toy sized people are still Toy sized people to normal sized ones rights or no rights. The tiny people will either be subserviant to them or fight back by rebelling and or being independent from them, fight or flight or submit has always been the way of nature. You can't change that, the smart or strong will survive on both sides, dumb and weak will go the way of the dodo birds or Neanderthals or become the toys and pets in this world, hmm, tiny independent wolves or toy poodles. Real life is often cruel, and both sides will have a balance to maintain, it take all kinds to make a world, good and bad. Tiny people will need bouncers like in clubs, a police force or body guards to protect them, or be ninjas in a intermingled society to remain safe from harm or kidnapped by big people who are bad that don't follow the rules/laws. Look at our current world and tell me what would happen. Crime still happens even when you have laws and police, terrorists, human trafficers, etc. still exist, we don't have real superheros save the day from supervillains in our reality do we?
You are very right, many bad things would really happen, many would take advantage of being bigger and with more power, for my part it would not be bad, I would try to take care

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:25 am

shrink_1234 wrote:
You are very right, many bad things would really happen, many would take advantage of being bigger and with more power, for my part it would not be bad, I would try to take care
Me too, as a giant or unshrunken I would take of my SW or SWs with love and kindness, as a tiny which I wouldn't want to be, I would go with the flow hoping for the best that a gentle woman would take care of me or live in a safe community of tinies, the worst could happen I would fight or accept it if I had no choice and no way of getting back to normal size. I only fantasize about non con and humiliation of SWs and do it in RP with ones who want to be lovingly abused the dom and sub dynamic, IRL I'm somewhat kind hearted and fair and I want to be treated as I treat others. I only see a bad result to a real shrinking virus because the world is the way it is, people are the way they are, and it is a balance of good and evil, sorting, separation, and more extreme security maybe what would happen to keep the peace if it was a real situation.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:12 am

GiantMe wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:25 am
shrink_1234 wrote:
Me too, as a giant or unshrunken I would take of my SW or SWs with love and kindness, as a tiny which I wouldn't want to be, I would go with the flow hoping for the best that a gentle woman would take care of me or live in a safe community of tinies, the worst could happen I would fight or accept it if I had no choice and no way of getting back to normal size. I only fantasize about non con and humiliation of SWs and do it in RP with ones who want to be lovingly abused the dom and sub dynamic, IRL I'm somewhat kind hearted and fair and I want to be treated as I treat others. I only see a bad result to a real shrinking virus because the world is the way it is, people are the way they are, and it is a balance of good and evil, sorting, separation, and more extreme security maybe what would happen to keep the peace if it was a real situation.
x2 nothing is violence with the shrunken ones that I would have to take care of and protect

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:53 pm

shrink_1234 wrote:
x2 nothing is violence with the shrunken ones that I would have to take care of and protect
Just being silly: Could you imagine if the tinies declared war on the bigs, The bigs are dangerous we have take them down, says the crazy shrunken general, here they come like a tiny army men apocalypse now, with Ride of the Valkeries blaring ,and mini tanks and mini helicopters abound. 😆 I love the smell of mini napalm in the wee small hours of the morning. :lol: :twisted: Mm, smells like victory for all shrunken kind.

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:49 pm

Well, they can use the same combat drones, need a lot less resources and can hide easily for guerilla war fare.

And in the shrink virus concept have an easy way to recruit. :twisted:

Viva la shrinkalacion
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:15 pm

GiantMe wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:53 pm
shrink_1234 wrote:
Just being silly: Could you imagine if the tinies declared war on the bigs, The bigs are dangerous we have take them down, says the crazy shrunken general, here they come like a tiny army men apocalypse now, with Ride of the Valkeries blaring ,and mini tanks and mini helicopters abound. 😆 I love the smell of mini napalm in the wee small hours of the morning. :lol: :twisted: Mm, smells like victory for all shrunken kind.
It would be crazy if it happened, one way I would do would be to set traps to catch them to see if they are so brave haha

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:16 pm

Elana wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:49 pm
Well, they can use the same combat drones, need a lot less resources and can hide easily for guerilla war fare.

And in the shrink virus concept have an easy way to recruit. :twisted:

Viva la shrinkalacion
Really alive, I love everything that has to do with shrinking

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:57 pm

I think something that would happen in the short term at least is similar to some of what we saw with Covid - some kind of lockdown to avoid spreading the virus. It wouldn't be perfect of course but I do think a lot of people would be worried about catching it and hole up at home if they're able to.

But there would definitely be chaos, I agree. I would hope that the majority of people would be kind if they came across someone shrunken, even those who might have a fetish to do otherwise. I find that when there's a real emergency on a smaller (haha) scale, people tend to come together and that the divisions become more apparent on a larger scale. Of course, there will be exceptions to the rule and I'm sure there would be plenty of examples of cruelty.
If you’d like to support me and my work, please feel free to leave me a tip and I will be so grateful! https://ko-fi.com/littlestlily

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:54 am

littlest-lily wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:57 pm
I think something that would happen in the short term at least is similar to some of what we saw with Covid - some kind of lockdown to avoid spreading the virus. It wouldn't be perfect of course but I do think a lot of people would be worried about catching it and hole up at home if they're able to.

But there would definitely be chaos, I agree. I would hope that the majority of people would be kind if they came across someone shrunken, even those who might have a fetish to do otherwise. I find that when there's a real emergency on a smaller (haha) scale, people tend to come together and that the divisions become more apparent on a larger scale. Of course, there will be exceptions to the rule and I'm sure there would be plenty of examples of cruelty.
I agree, many will think that they are toys or others will treat them in the best possible way, a lot of inequality