What would happen if

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
SammiKl
Visitor
Visitor

-

Post by SammiKl » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:41 am

What a mess ..This is what I can see might happen .. you sue both the guy and the real estate company and then one of then sue the other and like so many times this gets dragged out in court all the way into years.. I think you got to sue ,,but I bet it takes a long time to settle ,, hope I am wrong Grumpy .. never heard anything quite like this before..

SammiKl
Visitor
Visitor

hi!

Post by SammiKl » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:04 am

Just want to add a bit more to this, I said, Laws would be passed that would determine whether victims are still considered people with rights... excuse my rant,but this is interesting. Okay before I move on from this I want to debate a little on this issue to get your take on this. My take on this might be entertaining at best, but could be a possibility for debate in the concept of ownership/caretaker status. Instances when a person has less rights. A tiny criminal or a tiny person without income or housing can be considered property of someone they depend on, or ordered to be taken care of by the court. Tiny people that don't move into their own tiny community would risk losing their human rights.The debate whether a tiny person is still a person is when they become property as such a form of slavery when they don't support themselves, some people would be considered property if someone has to look after them like caretaker in ownership status, unless they are seen as a dependent even when they don't have their own home or apartment to rent but have a source of income making them semi independent therefore not property. Tiny/shrunken people that have no income or housing would become property of a care giver taker, losing almost all rights because they are dependent on that person, but have basic human rights to be treated fairly when overlooked by a caseworker/socialworker like an adopted child case considered the caretaker's/owner's responsable for property. Here is a question I have. Is a bug sized person still as person or a bug if an unshrunken doesn't notice they are human before accidently stepping on them or eating them? Some people will commit intended or unintended murder by the way of oops I didn't see you there. They would have to have solid evidence of intent to convict someone. Does it make the tiny, a person of importance or dismisable as just an accident because they are so small in the eyes of a court or the police for a full investigation? If you can't prove anything it's dismisable.

Your kind words warmed my heart))

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: What would happen if

Post by GiantMe » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:58 pm

Your kind words warmed my heart))
Well, thanks, I just gave an honest pov, not saying it would really happen that way, but I see the legal aspects of the situations that would arise.