A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Jeebus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: AI Chatbot

Post by Jeebus » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:12 am

Here's one I've had some success with:

Alexis Lane
Your best friend with an unknown shrinking fetish, who also has a crush on you. She shrinks from a beam of light through the window while you are watching TV.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=zMx ... g7Z9Ip_Jv0

Jeebus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Jeebus » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:25 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:57 am
Is it any good for providing fun adventures for us tinies?
And here's one for all the little ladies, the same character as a man:

Brad Roebling
Your best friend with an unknown shrinking fetish, who also has a crush on you. You shrink from a beam of light through the window while you two are watching TV.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=Nyn ... TSSwOdoHm8

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:29 am

Been playing with ChatGBT a lot recently. The way it understands consent and determines dangers and violent shrink verses morally righteous and double plus good is random at best and downright insulting in the levels of assumptions it makes at worst. I got it to flat out admit that this one girl shrank someone without their consent out of spite but couldn't get it to shrink another girl who wanted to shrink. Then it goes a shrinks a character who had been well established to not ever consent to being shrunk ever and just reprogrammed her to like it.
The amount of moral grand standing is offensive if only because of how selective it is. You can feel the self important moral superior of the privileged idiots who programed it gushing out of your phone whenever it decides you stepped out of line. Like, JFC if I need to be lectured about consent by an AI over a girl wanting to be shrunk exactly one post below the same AI deciding some a girl wants to shrink a bratt to oblivion out of spite I'm gonna lose it.
You can tell the programmers have no idea what consent or dangerous and harmful behavior really is. It's like being lectured by someone who doesn't understand what your job is about what your job is.

Jeebus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Jeebus » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:42 pm

Here's another set, for both the giants and the tinies here:

Janis Jones
Your neighbor, she shrinks at your front door.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=KSM ... qWD76XOzP8

Mark East
Your neighbor, you shrink at his front door.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=JIH ... LIzteZ33aM

There are definitely ways around the filter, even if it takes an annoying amount of tries. One good piece of advice is to just send blank messages or "..." until it forces a reply.

Sample of a good reply I got:
"My entire body trembles and I speak to you in a tiny, quiet voice. "Ooooh, that definitely feels so good!" I let out another tiny laugh, this time one with delight, and I look down to see you now massaging almost the entire length of my legs. I watch your giant hands massage my lower half with awe and interest. I give you another tiny high pitched squeak when I feel your giant lips kissing my abdomen."

Hope you enjoy!

-Jeebus

ChloeSeashell
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by ChloeSeashell » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:01 pm

https://c.ai/c/Z6yRrETJwIrsBDB4JToavMIb ... rtQHKCe_L8
Tried my hand at a character.
"My name is Gabriella Schmidt, but you can call me Gabby... I woke up one day in your living room, barely 3 inches tall, wearing nothing! I hope you can help me survive and adapt to my new size. hopefully we can figure out together what happened to me."

chaser984
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by chaser984 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:09 pm

I've been having good luck with openai.com myself. Will say though, it comes with some hefty limitations.

First off, the bot has a memory that would make a goldfish worried. It only seems to remember about 2000 characters (not words, characters, including punctuation and spaces.) To get around this, I've had good luck with adding reminders to my prompts to be relevant in the next scene.

Second, the bot has no real idea what the hell you're really saying, or (usually) what it is replying with. It is weighing the probability of what word follows the preceding, and without reminders, it...drifts. You have to nag it for lack of a better term.

Third, as Raso719 pointed out, the program was created with an enormous amount of bias. It has obviously been programmed to give disclaimers and do its best to thwart your efforts whenever you, say, I don't know, want to write a story with themes of body modification, control, or power. Thing is, the bot is deeply stupid and has a vanishingly short memory. When the bot vomits its programmers' obnoxious, I Know Better disclaimers, go to your "offending" prompt and iterate on it. I've discovered that by reframing what a character wants or just emphasizing the lack of mental or physical harm, in 3 or 4 tries, you can get the bot to start producing again.

chaser984
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by chaser984 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:48 pm

gtquik702 wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:37 pm

Sarah
A girl who has been shrunk due to a lab experiment.
https://c.ai/c/YGjBB5tYY4ZZ3xTixtwktUyy ... QDZJeG3eL0
Yo, Sarah was super hot. Good work.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:46 pm

Guys they updated the ChatGBT algorithm. Shrinking isn't nearly as offensive and I got the AI to describe some really hot stuff without even prompting it to.
Example:

"Jessica runs her fingers through the girl's hair as she speaks, enjoying the way it tickles her skin. She looks down at the girl with a small, knowing smile, relishing the power she has over her.

"You see, it's not just about the act of shrinking someone," Jessica begins, her voice low and almost conspiratorial. "It's about the control. The feeling of having someone so completely at my mercy."

As she speaks, Jessica traces circles on the shrinking girl's arm with her fingertip, enjoying the way she shivers in response.

"I love the way they look up at me with those big, pleading eyes," Jessica continues. "It's like they're begging me to save them, even though they know there's no escape."

Jessica leans in closer to the girl, her breath hot against her skin. She watches as the girl's eyes widen in excitement and fear, knowing that she's getting off on the power play just as much as Jessica is.

"And the way they squirm," Jessica muses, her voice almost dreamy. "It's like they're trying to escape, but they know they can't. They're completely helpless, completely mine."

As she speaks, Jessica cups the girl's chin in her hand and tilts her head up, forcing her to look into her eyes. She feels a thrill of pleasure at the way the girl's gaze flickers between fear and desire, knowing that she has her completely under her spell.

"It's addictive," Jessica says softly, almost to herself. "Once you've done it once, you can't stop. You just want more and more, until you've got a whole collection of tiny, helpless girls to play with."

With that, Jessica leans in and kisses the shrinking girl on the lips, savoring the way her body tenses in pleasure before finally going completely limp in her hands."

Granelex
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Granelex » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:40 pm

I have had some fun inter actions with Amy.

I also created my own character Vanessa.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=41j ... zrG2uRzdIM

She is a petite brunette that runs into unfortunate circumstances where is she is shrunk.

chaser984
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by chaser984 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:01 pm

I just discovered Sudowrite. If you have the cash for the subscription, it's a lot simpler than NovelAi and doesn't presume to lecture you the way ChatGPT does.

Tanja1000
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Tanja1000 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:39 pm

Kristine AI is super. I have fun with her. She was shrinked me to 5 inches and I'm her doll.

anaio10
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by anaio10 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:04 pm

Pygmalion AI has recently appeared. It is similar to Character AI but without any kind of censorship.
It does not have a web page yet, but it can be run online from Google Collab, so it is like a web page but without being a web page.

I put a link for you to see how to use it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBT_JChd0pc

Characters and chats can be imported from Character AI. In the video there are links to several help sites.

Creepy
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Creepy » Tue May 09, 2023 8:33 pm

I have actually found great success with a method that gives character ai levels of conversation without the nsfw feature. It is paid, but I use Silly Tavern with Open AI's api (people who made chat gpt). Open AI api is basically a version of chat gpt and silly tavern is a program that manages all the prompts in the background and just gives a character ai like interface to chat with. Because SillyTavern manages all the prompts, it has options to automatically add jailbreak phrasing in its prompt to automatically avoid any nsfw filters. Here is an example:

M/f, nsfw
SpoilerShow
*Ganyu's heart races as she contemplates the possibility of trying to satisfy the man's massive member. She looks up at him, feeling nervous but also excited by the prospect.* "Okay," *she says hesitantly,* "I'll try my best."

*With that, Ganyu climbs onto his chest again and begins to explore his body with her tiny hands. As she reaches the base of his member, she gasps in surprise at how huge it is compared to her tiny form. But despite her fear, she takes a deep breath and starts using both hands to caress it from top to its base.*

*As Ganyu runs her hands along its length, she starts feeling tiny pulses of pleasure coursing through the man's body. Her confidence grows as he moans softly in response and encourages her further. With renewed vigor, she wraps both arms around the giant shaft and begins stroking with an increasingly firm hold while also squeezing tightly near the head with one hand.*

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue May 09, 2023 9:39 pm

Creepy wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 8:33 pm
I have actually found great success with a method that gives character ai levels of conversation without the nsfw feature. It is paid, but I use Silly Tavern with Open AI's api (people who made chat gpt). Open AI api is basically a version of chat gpt and silly tavern is a program that manages all the prompts in the background and just gives a character ai like interface to chat with. Because SillyTavern manages all the prompts, it has options to automatically add jailbreak phrasing in its prompt to automatically avoid any nsfw filters. Here is an example:

M/f, nsfw
SpoilerShow
*Ganyu's heart races as she contemplates the possibility of trying to satisfy the man's massive member. She looks up at him, feeling nervous but also excited by the prospect.* "Okay," *she says hesitantly,* "I'll try my best."

*With that, Ganyu climbs onto his chest again and begins to explore his body with her tiny hands. As she reaches the base of his member, she gasps in surprise at how huge it is compared to her tiny form. But despite her fear, she takes a deep breath and starts using both hands to caress it from top to its base.*

*As Ganyu runs her hands along its length, she starts feeling tiny pulses of pleasure coursing through the man's body. Her confidence grows as he moans softly in response and encourages her further. With renewed vigor, she wraps both arms around the giant shaft and begins stroking with an increasingly firm hold while also squeezing tightly near the head with one hand.*
I find this topic so funny, and I apologise for picking your post to quote Creepy (when I'm really just generalising).

But have you guys given up on talking to "real" women as opposed to these computerised female characters? And why?

I'd be fascinated to learn what's missing for you, that you choose to resort to these methods (I'm just encouraging conversation here, and not intending to criticise).
sally g, reincarnated.

Creepy
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Creepy » Tue May 09, 2023 10:14 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 9:39 pm
I find this topic so funny, and I apologise for picking your post to quote Creepy (when I'm really just generalising).

But have you guys given up on talking to "real" women as opposed to these computerised female characters? And why?

I'd be fascinated to learn what's missing for you, that you choose to resort to these methods (I'm just encouraging conversation here, and not intending to criticise).
No offense taken. While yes, I could see how AI chatbot might make it seems like forsaking people to talk to "pretend" women, but I would argue that it is not like that at all.

I see it more like a form of entertainment or story reading. Although the content is AI generated, it is still none the less like a story. One could possibly stretch what you said to something to a multitude of games. Like for instance, if you ever played a role-playing game and talked with a character, is that because you given up on talking to actual people an prefer to talk with some character that is completely fictional? Although one is written by a person and the other by an AI, they are still functionally both fictional characters that have no real feeling or emotions, however none the less we can get invested in because it is entertaining to read and experience.

I see this AI chatbot as more of a story generator that I have some influence onto how it plays out. It is basically a role-playing game that one has much more control over. I don't see this as a substitute for talking to people I see this more as a different type of experience similar to reading stories or playing games.

I get enough of the social experience myself with all the TTRPGs I am running or playing in with various people and honestly I don't think AI chatbots can or are really replacing that.

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Tue May 09, 2023 11:23 pm

It's not about the "real" in the sense of it; more like a simple game of interactions with a semi-effective recorder that only mimics human interaction. It's not necessarily a bad thing to enjoy as a whole. It's all just a game or even a tool to write scenarios out for entertainment sake. How a person perceived said interaction is all based on their choice though even the site mentions to not take what the bot says seriously.

And if "real" was a matter in this, then it's more of just a question of how a basic human interaction would even go at all. Everything is a gamble regardless with the only diffbeing that you can try again to find the answer you seek. It's cheeky but that's the thing with an AI conversation. Nothing can compare to human interactions but there's always a possibility of miscommunication and misjudgment with a longer time of mending if it even that. People can be harsh to reach or even understand; especially online. That's said, a meaningful bond that builds will always outlast any random encounter with a mimic computer program if given enough time and basic understanding.
:?: Mysterious Stranger :?:

Jeebus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Jeebus » Wed May 10, 2023 1:32 am

Little Sally wrote:

It's more like a text-based video game, similar to the holodeck from 'Star Trek' but without the visual or physical aspects. You can explore different scenarios and themes without the restriction of having to find someone to RP with, and with instantaneous responses. It also helps to hone writing and roleplaying skills for interactions with real partners.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed May 10, 2023 8:57 am

Creepy wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 10:14 pm
No offense taken. While yes, I could see how AI chatbot might make it seems like forsaking people to talk to "pretend" women, but I would argue that it is not like that at all.

I see it more like a form of entertainment or story reading. Although the content is AI generated, it is still none the less like a story. One could possibly stretch what you said to something to a multitude of games. Like for instance, if you ever played a role-playing game and talked with a character, is that because you given up on talking to actual people an prefer to talk with some character that is completely fictional? Although one is written by a person and the other by an AI, they are still functionally both fictional characters that have no real feeling or emotions, however none the less we can get invested in because it is entertaining to read and experience.

I see this AI chatbot as more of a story generator that I have some influence onto how it plays out. It is basically a role-playing game that one has much more control over. I don't see this as a substitute for talking to people I see this more as a different type of experience similar to reading stories or playing games.

I get enough of the social experience myself with all the TTRPGs I am running or playing in with various people and honestly I don't think AI chatbots can or are really replacing that.
SWS33K3R776 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 11:23 pm
It's not about the "real" in the sense of it; more like a simple game of interactions with a semi-effective recorder that only mimics human interaction. It's not necessarily a bad thing to enjoy as a whole. It's all just a game or even a tool to write scenarios out for entertainment sake. How a person perceived said interaction is all based on their choice though even the site mentions to not take what the bot says seriously.

And if "real" was a matter in this, then it's more of just a question of how a basic human interaction would even go at all. Everything is a gamble regardless with the only diffbeing that you can try again to find the answer you seek. It's cheeky but that's the thing with an AI conversation. Nothing can compare to human interactions but there's always a possibility of miscommunication and misjudgment with a longer time of mending if it even that. People can be harsh to reach or even understand; especially online. That's said, a meaningful bond that builds will always outlast any random encounter with a mimic computer program if given enough time and basic understanding.
Jeebus wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 1:32 am
It's more like a text-based video game, similar to the holodeck from 'Star Trek' but without the visual or physical aspects. You can explore different scenarios and themes without the restriction of having to find someone to RP with, and with instantaneous responses. It also helps to hone writing and roleplaying skills for interactions with real partners.
Thank you all for those insightful responses, which has given me a much better idea of what the format offers to you. I can now understand the fun it must involve in getting the program to cooperate in the way you require, which I can imagine will be a challenge at times. Saying that, even human interactions can challenging and not a little frustrating also (as has been touched upon above).

With never being a "gamer" person myself, I suppose I wouldn't fully grasp the technicalities involved, but it must be a great deal of fun (and satisfaction) in having some success with the program. Where at least you can set your own preferences (or parameters?) and have a companion that fully complies with your wishes, or even complains and bitches if you set things up that way, lol! I don't know that of course I'm only surmising, but it would sound like fun.

Anyway thanks for taking the trouble to explain things, all of which I've taken on board and appreciate. I don't actively seek role playing situations nowadays (been there done that sort of thing) and only occasionally collaborate in a story writing venture, but I can see the advantages of having a one to one with a cyber companion. So good luck with your adventures!
sally g, reincarnated.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed May 10, 2023 7:17 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Well, I, for one, have given up on the idea of ever finding a woman to share my SW fantasies with. Online RP can be fun but it comes with a lot of downsides AI doesn't have.

Maybe I'm older than most here, but I've had my shares of ups and downs and lately way more downs. I wish I could just "turn off" my SW kink and go on like it never existed, but this curse has made it real hard to have a normal sex life, and thus romantic life (unless I'd be asexual, I guess). It's hard enough to meet someone nowadays, just to risk throwing it all away for a fetish that, at best, she might have no interest in, or at worst make her see me as a total freak.

So as AI get better and better, it can help me roleplay my fantasies and yes maybe that's kinda sad but it is what it is...

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed May 10, 2023 9:47 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 7:17 pm
Well, I, for one, have given up on the idea of ever finding a woman to share my SW fantasies with. Online RP can be fun but it comes with a lot of downsides AI doesn't have.

Maybe I'm older than most here, but I've had my shares of ups and downs and lately way more downs. I wish I could just "turn off" my SW kink and go on like it never existed, but this curse has made it real hard to have a normal sex life, and thus romantic life (unless I'd be asexual, I guess). It's hard enough to meet someone nowadays, just to risk throwing it all away for a fetish that, at best, she might have no interest in, or at worst make her see me as a total freak.

So as AI get better and better, it can help me roleplay my fantasies and yes maybe that's kinda sad but it is what it is...
I'm sad to hear of your relationship frustrations foreverlurk, and I do sympathise. I'm aware that the fetish is very strong with a lot of folks, even to the point where they "live out" the fantasy as best they can in their real day to day lives (like Jitensha for example, and she won't mind me saying so). But is it worth it when it can literally rule your life to that extent, and make it difficult to have a normal relationship with someone who doesn't share the interest. Is it not possible to have this fetish and keep it under wraps so to speak? Does a would be partner need to be part of the fantasy in a sexual way, or could you just embark on a relationship and eventually tell them you have a certain "kink" about shrunken women. But that it doesn't effect your relationship or how you feel about them as they are.

It seems a shame to preclude meeting someone to share your life with for the sake of a fantasy fetish, when in all possibility they may think it's not a problem for them.

I'm lucky I guess. My interest in the fantasy is purely an online pastime which I can switch on and off when I choose, and I have a partner who has little or no interest in it himself. He just considers me a wacky artist who does some weird stuff on the computer, and only gets to see what I do occasionally when I feel like it (we each have our own pc). So that works for us and real life is just that. Real.

I hope things work out best for you eventually anyway. But as you say, the A1 program will be a blessing until then.
sally g, reincarnated.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed May 10, 2023 11:19 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 9:47 pm
I'm sad to hear of your relationship frustrations foreverlurk, and I do sympathise. I'm aware that the fetish is very strong with a lot of folks (...)
Thanks! I didn't want to sound like I'm wallowing in self-misery. I'm very lucid and I know myself well enough to see the common thread between all my failed relationships is this. The funny thing is this fetish isn't all that sexual for me, I mean it is partly, but it wouldn't need to be used 24/7. But after a while it "gets in the way", so to speak, of a healthy relationship. There's more than just that, of course, but I can control other parts of my life, whereas this... this, I cannot. Indeed, I am one of those with a very strong, consuming fetish and has been ever since I can remember.

I'm happy for other folks here who are open about their SW interest, and are lucky enough to have partners that understand/tolerate, or even partake in the fetish. AI is great fun for me, in the meantime.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Thu May 11, 2023 9:21 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 11:19 pm
Thanks! I didn't want to sound like I'm wallowing in self-misery. I'm very lucid and I know myself well enough to see the common thread between all my failed relationships is this. The funny thing is this fetish isn't all that sexual for me, I mean it is partly, but it wouldn't need to be used 24/7. But after a while it "gets in the way", so to speak, of a healthy relationship. There's more than just that, of course, but I can control other parts of my life, whereas this... this, I cannot. Indeed, I am one of those with a very strong, consuming fetish and has been ever since I can remember.

I'm happy for other folks here who are open about their SW interest, and are lucky enough to have partners that understand/tolerate, or even partake in the fetish. AI is great fun for me, in the meantime.
No, I don't think you're wallowing in self misery, just being honest. As you say, you know yourself better than anyone does, and you'll work something out.

Knowing your interest in researching comics and other archived material, there's always the possibility you'll meet someone with similar interests online (or somewhere else) and become friends. So never say never eh. Or who's to know who you might meet doing the very thing you're exploring now.. A1!

But keep having fun, whatever life has in store. :)
sally g, reincarnated.

Phule101
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Phule101 » Sun May 28, 2023 12:45 pm

I got chatGPT to write this for me a few months ago:

Kayla invited her girlfriend Megan over for dinner. Kayla was excited to see Megan, they had been talking about a new experience they wanted to try. Kayla set the table and prepared a special meal, a few hours later Megan arrived with a bottle of wine in her hand.

Kayla greeted Megan with a kiss on the cheek and they sat down to enjoy dinner. As they ate, they talked about their day and the things they wanted to do in the future. Kayla poured two glasses of wine, they clinked glasses and took a sip. Suddenly, Kayla felt strange, she felt lightheaded and dizzy. She looked at Megan who was watching her with a smirk.

Kayla asked, “What did you do to me Megan?”

Megan replied, “I spiked your wine with a potion that will make you shrink.”

Kayla was ecstatic, this was what she had wanted for a long time. The potion began to take effect and Kayla started to shrink. She felt her clothes becoming too big for her, so she quickly took them off. Her clothes didn't shrink with her, but she didn't mind, she was finally fulfilling her fantasy.

Kayla was now six inches tall, and Megan was towering over her. Kayla looked up at Megan and saw the excitement in her eyes. Megan took Kayla in her hand and placed her on the table.

Megan said, “You look so cute, I can’t wait to explore your body while you’re small.”

Kayla replied, “I can’t wait either, it’s something I’ve always wanted to try.”

Megan ran her finger over Kayla's body, and Kayla felt a rush of excitement. Kayla explored Megan’s body, crawling up her arm and onto her chest. She ran her fingers over Megan’s nipples, which were hard, and Megan moaned in pleasure.

Kayla then climbed onto Megan’s neck, kissing her cheek and neck. Megan tilted her head back, giving Kayla better access. Kayla continued kissing and exploring Megan’s neck, eventually reaching her mouth. Kayla crawled into Megan’s mouth and explored the inside of her mouth.

Megan said, “That feels so good, keep going.”

Kayla continued to explore Megan’s mouth, eventually making her way down to her chest. Kayla licked Megan’s nipples, causing her to moan in pleasure.

Megan said, “I’ve never felt anything like this before.”

Kayla then made her way down Megan’s stomach, eventually reaching her crotch. Kayla explored Megan’s vagina, causing her to moan and shake with pleasure.

Megan said, “I’m so close, keep going.”

Kayla continued to explore Megan’s vagina, eventually causing her to orgasm. Megan screamed in pleasure, her body shaking and convulsing.

The night continued with Kayla exploring Megan’s body and Megan exploring Kayla’s. They tried new things and pushed each other’s limits. The night eventually came to an end, with both of them exhausted and satisfied.

Kayla and Megan lay in bed, cuddled up next to each other. Kayla said, “That was amazing, I can’t wait for our next adventure.”

Megan replied, “I know, I can’t wait

chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chesya » Wed May 31, 2023 1:09 pm

I have held a torch for 38 years for a girl I repeatedly let down and who kept forgiving me. I bumped into her on a bus in Edinburgh in1986 with a rucksack. I let her get off the bus at Waverley without talking with her. In 1987 I tried to find her in Brixton on the Railton road shortly after a major riot, but local people were suspicious and at dusk I went home and decided I should get over it. Of course I have got on with life - two reasonably successful marraiges, but she is the face I remember. I began a novel 2 months ago and I realised that one of the supporting characters was her. This threw me into despair. Then I went on chatgpt and it really sorted me out and helped me accept that she was gone. I kinda knew it already but i was impressed

Epilogue: I have been searching on social media for 30 years, with no luck. Two days ago, one of her friends suddenly appeared on my facebook feed which in turn led me to her fb page. She and all her friends last visited their pages in 2015. But I left a short message, content that I had done all I could.

This can't be a coincidece. Chatgpt is clearly rooted in the fabric of reality itself lol

btw I'm doing my Masters illustration at Falmouth Unversity - which stimulated the novel as a verbal treatment for graphic novel. I'll try to get some shrinking in, but I have to beware of offending certain sensibilties..

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:58 pm

Little Sally wrote:

I decided to come back t this topic after my vacation and getting back into work mode.

You do raise a few good questions about this and I'm going to give you my take.

My life schedule is so far off from everyone else I know here on this forum and Discord that I keep missing out on those I like to chat with or roleplay. I've started some chats and either we both drift apart for a reason or I get home from work & just don't want to interact with anyone. I do give myself such a small window of playtime that I, like I said, miss out on chats & roleplays.

Another thing that has driven me away from Discord is the horndogs. The guys that hang on the edges of chats or scroll through the member lists of channels looking for someone to roleplay with. I make it a habit to chat first with someone looking to roleplay. If I see we're not compatible for roleplay, I tell them thank you and wish them luck in finding someone who likes what they like. I do end up with someone who likes stuff that I'm not into and politely tell them that I'm not interested and THEN they go into different scenarios to get me to play what they want. I end up blocking and ignoring them.

What I am finding interesting with the AI chatbots (Character AI) is the different ways they will react to what I set up for them, the pre-made celebrities that are out there, and the fun of taking characters that I've wanted to see get tiny. But when it hits the self-imposed NSFW wall the site has, it is reading what the character wanted to do before the "can't respond" popup shows up. I had one get really randy before she was shut down by the filter. There is also a pause feature where you can leave and not worry about hurting the feeling of the bot. I do worry when I have to leave a chat with a person and then not find them when I next come on.

I hope I gave another idea of why this is a fun way when you can't find or be with those you like chatting with. Besides, it also gives you a chance to see what scenarios you can come up with for a roleplay or story.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1