Giant Dad and Shrunken Daughter

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Tinkerbell’s Bf
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Giant Dad and Shrunken Daughter

Post by Tinkerbell’s Bf » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:28 am

Anybody have any good photos or stories of a Dad shrinking his daughter?

Personally this is one of my favorite scenarios

BigBoy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Giant Dad and Shrunken Daughter

Post by BigBoy » Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:53 am

Tinkerbell’s Bf
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Tinkerbell’s Bf » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:04 pm

Very nice! What do you suppose he’ll do with her later?

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:12 pm

Hope he doesn't forget about her and accidentally drink her........

Kooplan
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Kooplan » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:14 pm

Love this scenario, too! It's kind of underrated amongst the SW community. Maybe it's the inherently taboo nature of the concept? Which would be strange, considering there's so much love for Giant Sons and Shrunken Mothers, but the "reverse" doesn't get nearly as much attention. Although, I guess in the case of daughters, it could also be assumed the victim would be a younger girl... but in my fantasies for this kind of SW scenario, the daughter is always 18+

Whatever the reason is, I'd love to see more of M/f Father/Daughter content! What are some of your favorite Giant Father/Shrunken Daughter scenarios? Do you like gentle dads or more cruel dads? Bratty daughters or innocent daughters?

One that immediately comes to mind is the Daughter being shrunken by her Father as a sort of punishment. Maybe she's growing up into a wild party girl and her dad decides to shrink her in order to "correct" her behavior a little bit and slow her down? Or maybe she's just started acting out more often as she's gotten older and thinks she's too old to be punished - cue dad zapping her down to size with a shrink ray while she shouts and screams and demands to be grown back to normal size. What follows would be some harsh lessons for the tiny Daughter about respect

If the Mother is involved at all in these scenarios, it's more exciting if she is either totally on board with this form of punishment, and maybe even "helps" the Father out in disciplining their "little" girl together - or if she's hesitant at first, but reluctantly accepts her husband's decision to shrink their daughter. However, since she didn't want to shrink their Daughter in the first place, she just leaves her with the Father to do as he deems appropriate. Maybe in a crueler scenario the Mother might also be afraid of being shrunk down if she doesn't agree with the Father, too. Hence why she reluctantly goes along with the plan

Another scenario that lends itself to being a bit more wholesome and sweet would be if the Daughter isn't shrunk by the Father, but rather some kind of accident causes her to shrink. For example, the Daughter is a prodigal scientist and is building her own shrink ray, the first invention of its kind, but of course something goes wrong and she winds up shrinking herself by mistake. Her dad is the only person she can trust, so she naturally goes to him for help, and he does try. Unfortunately, whatever caused the shrinking accident has damaged/broken the Daughter's shrink ray prototype, and now they have to work together to try and build a new one to restore her back to her normal size

Just my two cents lol

Tinkerbell’s Bf
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Tinkerbell’s Bf » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:40 pm

Personally I like Dads shrinking their daughters for romantic or sexual reasons.

As far as the daughter’s reaction, I think anything from nervous, excited, angry or scared can be great!

Personally I’d pay to see a movie with this scenario

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:40 pm

Kooplan wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:14 pm
Love this scenario, too! It's kind of underrated amongst the SW community. Maybe it's the inherently taboo nature of the concept? Which would be strange, considering there's so much love for Giant Sons and Shrunken Mothers, but the "reverse" doesn't get nearly as much attention. Although, I guess in the case of daughters, it could also be assumed the victim would be a younger girl... but in my fantasies for this kind of SW scenario, the daughter is always 18+
I suppose the appeal of the mother/son scenario is the change in authority and the power relationship. Likewise between teacher and student, etc. At least that's how it is for me.

I actually like all kinds of SW variations but the change of authority gives it a much more appeal.
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:39 am

ShrinkMaster wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:40 pm
Kooplan wrote:
I suppose the appeal of the mother/son scenario is the change in authority and the power relationship. Likewise between teacher and student, etc. At least that's how it is for me.

I actually like all kinds of SW variations but the change of authority gives it a much more appeal.

I agree a lot, I like the idea of ​​the change of authority in this shrinking thing, it attracts more attention

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:40 am

Tinkerbell’s Bf wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:40 pm
Personally I like Dads shrinking their daughters for romantic or sexual reasons.

As far as the daughter’s reaction, I think anything from nervous, excited, angry or scared can be great!

How interesting it would be to see that of a spoiled daughter who ignores the punishments and that leads to the option of shrinking her to teach her the way the father wants

Kooplan
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Kooplan » Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:17 pm

Tinkerbell’s Bf wrote:

I don't mind the incest angle that much. It just needs a decent set-up to make it interesting for me. For some reason, I can't imagine a Father shrinking his Daughter for strictly "romantic" reasons, as you put it. On the other hand, a deadbeat dad coming home after a night out drinking and finding his Daughter somehow shrunken, and then deciding to take advantage of the situation has a certain excitement to it. Especially if the day after he's sobered up and thinking to himself "oh shit, what have I done!?" Or another way to do it would be setting the same story in a world where shrink rays are common, drunk dad comes home and wants to shrink his wife for sex, but in his drunken stupor mistakenly shrinks their daughter by accident. Could lead to the same kind of reaction, too. If you want to go really dark, the Father decides to keep his Daughter his tiny little secret from that point on; either out of fear of her running to the police or such, or he just realizes how much he enjoys her being tiny and helpless to his whims

Are those kinds of scenarios up your alley?

ShrinkMaster wrote:
Kooplan wrote:

That's true! It's definitely a different kind of power dynamic happening with Giant Fathers and Shrunken Daughters. Instead of the power being switched, it's more like the Father is reinforcing his authority over his Daughter, if he indeed is the one who shrinks her. I think another aspect of it that's interesting - for me, at least - is if the Daughter is around her early 20s and is getting ready to leave her family's house for the first time, but SURPRISE she shrinks down to tiny size all of a sudden for whatever reason. So, just as she was about to start her own life and get that first taste of true freedom away from her parents, now her whole life plan is drastically changed. Bonus points if it's learned that her shrinking is permanent somehow, or it will take a very long time to unshrink her

Not sure how related this kind of scenario is, but another one I just thought of would be the Daughter being in a position of caretaker to her Father. Maybe he's just elderly, or maybe he's got some kind of disability, but whatever the case is the Daughter is the one taking care of him. Until one day, she shrinks. It's an odd kind of role reversal, where now the caretaker Daughter has to be taken care of by her Father, who has trouble taking care of himself. Admittedly, it's not the easiest scenario to lend itself to being as "sexy" as some other Father/Daughter stuff, but I thought it was worth bringing up as a possibility

shrink_1234 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:40 am
Tinkerbell’s Bf wrote:

How interesting it would be to see that of a spoiled daughter who ignores the punishments and that leads to the option of shrinking her to teach her the way the father wants
Yeah, that's my favorite Giant Father/Tiny Daughter scenario! A sort of "shrinking correction", if you will haha. It's also the scenario of this subgenre of SW that leaves you feeling the least guilty about the whole thing, depending on how much of an irredeemable brat the Daughter is, one might even feel like she truly deserves to be shrunken and taught a lesson or two!

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:03 pm

Kooplan wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:17 pm
Tinkerbell’s Bf wrote:

I don't mind the incest angle that much. It just needs a decent set-up to make it interesting for me. For some reason, I can't imagine a Father shrinking his Daughter for strictly "romantic" reasons, as you put it. On the other hand, a deadbeat dad coming home after a night out drinking and finding his Daughter somehow shrunken, and then deciding to take advantage of the situation has a certain excitement to it. Especially if the day after he's sobered up and thinking to himself "oh shit, what have I done!?" Or another way to do it would be setting the same story in a world where shrink rays are common, drunk dad comes home and wants to shrink his wife for sex, but in his drunken stupor mistakenly shrinks their daughter by accident. Could lead to the same kind of reaction, too. If you want to go really dark, the Father decides to keep his Daughter his tiny little secret from that point on; either out of fear of her running to the police or such, or he just realizes how much he enjoys her being tiny and helpless to his whims

Are those kinds of scenarios up your alley?

ShrinkMaster wrote:
Kooplan wrote:

That's true! It's definitely a different kind of power dynamic happening with Giant Fathers and Shrunken Daughters. Instead of the power being switched, it's more like the Father is reinforcing his authority over his Daughter, if he indeed is the one who shrinks her. I think another aspect of it that's interesting - for me, at least - is if the Daughter is around her early 20s and is getting ready to leave her family's house for the first time, but SURPRISE she shrinks down to tiny size all of a sudden for whatever reason. So, just as she was about to start her own life and get that first taste of true freedom away from her parents, now her whole life plan is drastically changed. Bonus points if it's learned that her shrinking is permanent somehow, or it will take a very long time to unshrink her

Not sure how related this kind of scenario is, but another one I just thought of would be the Daughter being in a position of caretaker to her Father. Maybe he's just elderly, or maybe he's got some kind of disability, but whatever the case is the Daughter is the one taking care of him. Until one day, she shrinks. It's an odd kind of role reversal, where now the caretaker Daughter has to be taken care of by her Father, who has trouble taking care of himself. Admittedly, it's not the easiest scenario to lend itself to being as "sexy" as some other Father/Daughter stuff, but I thought it was worth bringing up as a possibility

shrink_1234 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:40 am
Tinkerbell’s Bf wrote:

Yeah, that's my favorite Giant Father/Tiny Daughter scenario! A sort of "shrinking correction", if you will haha. It's also the scenario of this subgenre of SW that leaves you feeling the least guilty about the whole thing, depending on how much of an irredeemable brat the Daughter is, one might even feel like she truly deserves to be shrunken and taught a lesson or two!

A great scenario, a story is definitely needed, although the situation may vary: the girl is shrunk as punishment and the father takes advantage of hthe
I have several ideas and this topic is interesting about a daughter shrunk by her father

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:26 pm

Kooplan wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:17 pm
On the other hand, a deadbeat dad coming home after a night out drinking and finding his Daughter somehow shrunken, and then deciding to take advantage of the situation has a certain excitement to it.
I'm glad I read that. It reminded me that I once wrote a short story about this very thing for the old VSW board. :D
I posted the story here:
https://shrunken-women-board.com/phpBB3 ... =26&t=5182
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:24 am

In my "Doc's World" thread, I posted a pic and story of a daughter who was shrunk in lieu of going to prison, though her parents had purchased a "prison" for her in the form of a birdcage. The story didn't go any further, but you can assume as time goes on, her father, brother, sister and even her mother just might be subdued by temptation.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:21 am

DocRick wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:24 am
In my "Doc's World" thread, I posted a pic and story of a daughter who was shrunk in lieu of going to prison, though her parents had purchased a "prison" for her in the form of a birdcage. The story didn't go any further, but you can assume as time goes on, her father, brother, sister and even her mother just might be subdued by temptation.

Interesting not to resist and playing with the little one can be a punishment

Tinkerbell’s Bf
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Tinkerbell’s Bf » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:29 am

Brilliant! I hope to see more!

If I was her Dad I’d definitely have some fun with her

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:58 pm

Tinkerbell’s Bf wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:29 am

If I was her brother, I'd charge my buddies $50 for fifteen minutes alone with her. I'd have the coolest car in school within a few months !!!!!

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:48 pm

DocRick wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:58 pm
Tinkerbell’s Bf wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:29 am

If I was her brother, I'd charge my buddies $50 for fifteen minutes alone with her. I'd have the coolest car in school within a few months !!!!!

There to take advantage of the fact that it is small, surely many would enjoy playing with it

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:28 pm

Incest is best keep it in the family :lol: :lol: :lol:

underdone
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by underdone » Fri May 12, 2023 10:20 am

...thanks for sharing my work here, glad it made an impact with someone, lol

--
"I shrunk a girl....and I LIKED it!"

I am Nobody
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by I am Nobody » Tue May 16, 2023 5:38 pm

Love the idea of a shrunken daughter, mom or sister being found by a giant dad, son or brother or a combo.
Last edited by I am Nobody on Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Wed May 17, 2023 4:04 am

I am Nobody wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 5:38 pm
Love the idea of a shrunken daughter, mom or sister being found by a giant dad, son or brother or a combo.
Interesting the concept of shrinking in the family