I like writing

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
starslayer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

I like writing

Post by starslayer » Fri May 05, 2023 9:20 pm

Greetings.
I like writing a lot, and I wonder if yall have any prompts or story ideas. I'm working on a lot of stuff, but if I like your idea I'll definitely work something into my projects.
Please try to keep it gentle-ish. Some mild cruelty is okay, I guess, but no bondage or torture, and especially no incest or dramatic age differences. Other than that, it's pretty much free for all.
Alright. Hit me!

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: I like writing

Post by chocolatejr9 » Fri May 05, 2023 9:47 pm

Admittedly, I don't have anything in particular in mind, but I AM a sucker for shrunken women wearing doll clothes...

AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by AB23 » Fri May 05, 2023 11:43 pm

Close friends who never dated but suddenly the girl friend finds herself shrunken & dependent on her guy best friend?

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat May 06, 2023 2:07 pm

Really the sky is the limit. How the tiny got into her situation is less important than how she reacts to it. Different reactions can be used whether the tiny was a big and now tiny in her old world (shrunken), a tiny once living among the bigs but hidden, now in the hands of a big (borrowers) or normal but stuck in a big world (Land of the Giants) or a big living among tinies (Gulliver).The bigs can be friendly and treat her as a friend or lover, or treat her as a toy or a pet. Just if minors are involved, keep it clean. Some writers know the entire story before beginning, some just start and let it flow. I'm not really much of a writer, but my collages start when I find a particular picture, whether a girl, hands or background picture, then I create the scenario in my mind on how I would react as if I was the big, though I would like to think I would be a nice guy, I sometimes let my dark side run the show, then put it down on my canvas. Kind of depends on how I'm feeling at the time and the tools I have to work with.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun May 07, 2023 7:22 pm

My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Mon May 08, 2023 10:59 am

starslayer wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 9:20 pm
Alright. Hit me!
::Runs up to Starslayer wearing boxing gloves. ::

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Mon May 08, 2023 5:47 pm

I'm here to advocate for micro SW. Girl getting impossibly small and seemingly vanishing entirely is super hot. Micro ideas include:

A microscopic girl who is left stranded among skyscraper sized carpet fibers after being carelessly shrunk by her friend and completely forgotten about.

A bunch of girls wake up naked on an alien landscape after a crazy party and slowly realize they're microscopic on another girl's body.

Girls play Never have I ever a d shrink each time they never did a thing. Shy and reserved girl gets super small.

Sorority hazing ritual reduces pledges who aren't a fit to nanoscopic sizes. Girls shrink out of embankment, from being belittled by sisters, upon command, when lying, losing a competition, etc.

Girl ODs on a drug that makes you shrink when you orgasm. Keeps orgasming over and over until she's microscopic.

Girl uses app to shrink another girl. Sets to shrink her gradually and steadily. Bigger girl gets distracted texting about how cool the whole thing is while other girl keeps shrinking smaller and smaller while trying to get the other girl's attention. Eventually she remembers to stop the shrinking by the app reads "signal lost" because the girl is too small for the app to track (and still shrinking probably).

Girl forgets to take meds that stop her from shrinking. Starts shrinking and can't find meds. Keeps shrinking and shrinking seemingly without end. Takes refuge on a penny in the hopes someone will find her.

Woman sends a mouse sized girl into her pubs to find a mite sized girl who got lost on there. Keeps shrinking her until she is bug sized and smaller sp she can get a closer look. Eventually she is also mite sized only to find a bacteria sized girl who is still shrinking and warns her thay she fell for the same trick and both will keep shrinking forever.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Tue May 09, 2023 2:18 am

Those are scary ideas, Raso. People might think you don't like girls!

It is one thing to challenge your heroine, but ending on such despair isn't something that should be done often. It's not what the world needs right now.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue May 09, 2023 8:59 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 2:18 am

It is one thing to challenge your heroine, but ending on such despair isn't something that should be done often. It's not what the world needs right now.
I also prefer optimistic outcomes to stories, though some mental anguish along the way is acceptable where necessary. But at the end of the day you have to write about what you enjoy (or what turns you on) so be guided by that, and not what you think others might prefer.

Size preference is often the main factor that will affect the enjoyment of a story, and there are so many variations in what people like you won't ever please everyone. Again, just go with what works for you, and good luck!
sally g, reincarnated.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue May 09, 2023 10:56 am

Little Sally wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 8:59 am
Prof Sai wrote:

I also prefer optimistic outcomes to stories, though some mental anguish along the way is acceptable where necessary. But at the end of the day you have to write about what you enjoy (or what turns you on) so be guided by that, and not what you think others might prefer.

Size preference is often the main factor that will affect the enjoyment of a story, and there are so many variations in what people like you won't ever please everyone. Again, just go with what works for you, and good luck!
I, too, would have to agree with Sally and the Prof. First, write what you like. Don't ever do things with the thought of how other people will like it. Be true to yourself. You are the one who has to face yourself every day. There are many manners of art or writing on this forum that I don't care for, but we all have our own likes, dislikes and opinions. If someone likes what you do, fine. If they don't, that's fine too. Ignore criticism but do take in consideration constructive critiques. As Bruce Lee once said, “Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own”

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Tue May 09, 2023 2:54 pm

Prof Sai wrote:

When it comes to pure smut, I like the idea of shrinking being a sort of representation of the girl's loss of control or self. Another way to look at it could be the shrinking being a representation of her being consumed by her emotions like embarrassments, runaway lust or by someone else's emotions and desires.

When it comes to scenario I would put myself into I absolutely prefer half sized women down to 3 inches and I would want the shrinking to be consensual because sexy time is more fun when both parties are having fun. :)

It's all a fantasy anyway. In reality I'd never wan anyone to go through the trauma of being shrunk. LittestLilly's Out of their Elements story is a good exploration of the sort of emotional trauma someone might suffer through after being shrunk. It's be really heart breaking for everyone. My already struggles with her sense of self, identity and place in the world since we got married. I can't imagine how much worse that would be if she was also several inches tall and dependent on me for her survival. :(

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Tue May 09, 2023 6:26 pm

Hay waitaminute!

Starslayer "Likes writing" and then hasn't written anything is four days! Fraud I say! It's time for the perculator!

starslayer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by starslayer » Wed May 10, 2023 1:43 pm

I am indeed working on quite a few stories. Also, college is hard, remember that. I will drop a story excerpt soon.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed May 10, 2023 2:15 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 2:54 pm
Prof Sai wrote:

When it comes to scenario I would put myself into I absolutely prefer half sized women down to 3 inches and I would want the shrinking to be consensual because sexy time is more fun when both parties are having fun. :)
Psychiatrists call our fantasies or fetishes, whichever you prefer, the "King Kong Theory". For the big person, it's about control and dominance over a helpless being. For the little person, it's about letting go of control and allowing yourself enjoy things society says you shouldn't, i.e. unmarried sex. So even if nonconsensual, providing the big person is not cruel to the little person, it can still be fun for both parties.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Wed May 10, 2023 3:05 pm

Take your time, if you rush it it'll feel like work. 😁

HH1

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed May 10, 2023 5:38 pm

starslayer wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 1:43 pm
I am indeed working on quite a few stories. Also, college is hard, remember that. I will drop a story excerpt soon.
It would also be interesting to know if you've taken on board anything that's been suggested in the thread?
It's always nice to acknowledge people trying to help.
sally g, reincarnated.

starslayer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by starslayer » Thu May 11, 2023 1:33 am

1. Doll clothes is a given. Such a staple of the community.
2. Microscopic girls is a fun trope, definitely working on that variety already.
3. Stealing several ideas from the SW Stories Startups page, that's a goldmine.
4. I'll drop a quick synopsis of what I'm working on soon.

sumuderguy2
Visitor
Visitor

Post by sumuderguy2 » Wed May 17, 2023 6:44 pm

How about a nice long slow burn 'Shrinking Woman' story that has actual character development and numerous descriptions of dealing with larger and larger everyday ordinary objects. 'Just a Few Inches' is a story that certainly comes to mind.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu May 18, 2023 5:05 pm

sumuderguy2 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 6:44 pm
How about a nice long slow burn 'Shrinking Woman' story that has actual character development and numerous descriptions of dealing with larger and larger everyday ordinary objects. 'Just a Few Inches' is a story that certainly comes to mind.
That's a tall ask. Especially for something just wanting to talk about ideas.

I do, however, lament thay we haven't had something like that written in ages. Most slow burn shrinking stories are SM focused and many long form SW stories tend have rhe girl reduced to a permanent size early on.

Supernaut
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

I like writing

Post by Supernaut » Thu May 25, 2023 12:49 am

I've a suggestion....a small group of college gals goes out on a week long fun trip to a deserted island for spring break fun. bikinis and booze and sun. But they end up shipwrecked or stranded, no worries - there is a big old house, well kept. They encounter a hott guy with a possessive step-sister or Girlfriend. The guy (using magic or science) is used as a focus to shrink the group of gals - by absorbing them. Stealing their height, mass and size. He grows while they shrink.

When a small boat with 2 of their gal friends from college show up looking for them, they get caught too. But, one willingly joins with the Growing Giant and his Step-sister/ Girlfriend. She's REALLY into Giant Guys.

Just a suggestion ^_^
My best friend gave me the best advice ;)
He said each day's a gift and not a given right
Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
And try to take the path less traveled by
That first step you take is the longest stride

ensmallen
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ensmallen » Tue May 30, 2023 11:37 pm

Kinda agree with this. Just sharing for anyone going through writer's block right now.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/28/opin ... ation.html