How many women do you think have a fantasy of being in a Kong-style handheld?

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
PickUpArtist

How many women do you think have a fantasy of being in a Kong-style handheld?

Post by PickUpArtist » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:44 am

My hunch is that it's a much more common fantasy / fetish among women than would otherwise be reported, or admitted. I've only met one in person though.

Tags:

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: How many women do you think have a fantasy of being in a Kong-style handheld?

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:36 am

Monkeys smell bad.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: How many women do you think have a fantasy of being in a Kong-style handheld?

Post by DocRick » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:36 am

It would be hard to say. Prior to the 1960's, promiscuous women were considered sluts or whores, while promiscuous men were considered smooth and masculine. The "King Kong Fantasy" allowed a woman to be sexual without discrimination as she was taken against her will and helpless to prevent it. Since the sexual revolution in the mid-1960's, women became free to be sexual without the stigma of being easy. In addition, women began to get higher positions of power in the workplace, so they were no longer sexualized as mere secretaries or librarians. Men, on the other hand, have become weaker and effeminate with the "sensitive man doctrine" that began around the same time. That said, some women may still want to fantasize about being taken by a man or woman with overwhelming power or status, so some may still want to be dominated by a giant.

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:15 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:36 am
Monkeys smell bad.
Luckily Kong is an ape.
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:25 pm

Elana wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:15 pm
Luckily Kong is an ape.
Versqatin lon eptiude das leptin voramdihøusan.

Jeebus
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Jeebus » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:10 pm

There was a reddit thread in r/askreddit a few months ago that I can't find anymore, but it was about tall women dating shorter men.

Lots of discussion about women wanting to feel "small and vulnerable" and wanting to be in the arms of a giant man. I wish I could find it, because it really seemed like a lot of women have some version of this fantasy.

This scene was also mentioned, and several women were talking about how much it resonates with their desires: https://youtu.be/c2vQ8OZolT4?t=37

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:19 pm

There was a woman on Twitter, saying she was a liberal and couldn't find a real man who wasn't a conservative.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:44 pm

Jeebus wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:10 pm
There was a reddit thread in r/askreddit a few months ago that I can't find anymore, but it was about tall women dating shorter men.

Lots of discussion about women wanting to feel "small and vulnerable" and wanting to be in the arms of a giant man. I wish I could find it, because it really seemed like a lot of women have some version of this fantasy.
I'd be interested to read it if you can find the thread! In humans (and apes), selection has always favored taller males. But I've also stumbled on an interesting article stating that size difference between males and females might not be caused by evolution, but social constructs, ie. male-dominated societies.
There are large variations of size among humans but in all populations, men are larger on average than women. For most biologists this fact can be easily explained by the same processes that explain the size dimorphism in large mammals in general and in apes in particular. Due to fights between males for the possession of females, sexual selection has favoured bigger males. Indeed, this factor certainly explains why males are selected for being large but lets aside the question of selection on the female side. Actually, it has been shown that larger females are also favoured by natural selection. This is particularly relevant for women because their probability of dying when giving birth is then reduced. In this paper, the common view that size dimorphism in humans results from the fact that the advantage of being big is stronger for men than for women is challenged by another hypothesis, namely that the difference results from a difference of cost rather than from a difference of benefits. The cost of being big would be higher in women simply because, under gender hierarchical regimes found in all cultures, men are allocated the best food. The interaction between evolutionary forces and cultural practices could then lead to this disadaptive situation.
https://www.nature.com/articles/npre.2008.1832.1
https://www.science-et-vie.com/corps-et ... 58225.html (French only, sorry)

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:02 am

How are men getting the best food if the women are doing the cooking?

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:00 am

Hi. Jesse Jr here! In the last 16 years I have worked with hundreds of ladies in King Kong related phtoshoots, videos or short film commissioned by various King kong fans around the world. From all these girls picked up by the ficticious giant ape in our projects I can say that at least, a 15% of them openly admit to like being held in a giant hand, or find Kong cute, like a giant stuffed animal. A smaller 3% even dream on being molested, touched or even raped by the ape; but I can for sure say that at least (not openly to everyone) a 80% didn't mind to be in photo session or video sessions with Kong and possing in the giant hand or acting for many hours; at least for once in life. A small 2% didn´t liked at all to be part of it. My conclusion: almost all women (straight women) like to feel dominated by a male (often and talking about relationship and sex), they just not share it openly these times.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:44 am

JesseJrVisualArts wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:00 am
Hi. Jesse Jr here! In the last 16 years I have worked with hundreds of ladies in King Kong related phtoshoots, videos or short film commissioned by various King kong fans around the world. From all these girls picked up by the ficticious giant ape in our projects I can say that at least, a 15% of them openly admit to like being held in a giant hand, or find Kong cute, like a giant stuffed animal. A smaller 3% even dream on being molested, touched or even raped by the ape; but I can for sure say that at least (not openly to everyone) a 80% didn't mind to be in photo session or video sessions with Kong and possing in the giant hand or acting for many hours; at least for once in life. A small 2% didn´t liked at all to be part of it. My conclusion: almost all women (straight women) like to feel dominated by a male (often and talking about relationship and sex), they just not share it openly these times.
Jesse Jr., first off, your work is amazing. Your attention to detail, such as the slightest movements of a finger of the giant hand, confuses my mind into believing it's real, not green screen FX. Second, I think you're right in your statistics. Especially in today's world of weak and sensitive men, a lot of woman would love to be taken care of by a dominant, but not cruel, giant.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:15 pm

DocRick wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:19 pm
There was a woman on Twitter, saying she was a liberal and couldn't find a real man who wasn't a conservative.
She'd probably change her mind if they were all around 50 feet tall! :lol:

As for the topic, it's all about the fun of the fantasy as far as I'm concerned. I like nothing better than creating imagery portraying a woman in a giant male hand, but it doesn't mean I'd be happy if that were a permanent feature of my real life. Sure it's nice to have men being strong and assertive in certain roles and situations (and occasionally in a sexual way), but the idea of my life being dominated by a huge Kong like partner doesn't have much appeal to me personally.

So I suppose my answer to the topic would be, yes I do sometimes (but with certain reservations about who's doing the holding!) :D
sally g, reincarnated.

JesseJrVisualArts
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by JesseJrVisualArts » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:46 am

DocRick wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:44 am
JesseJrVisualArts wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:00 am
Jesse Jr., first off, your work is amazing. Your attention to detail, such as the slightest movements of a finger of the giant hand, confuses my mind into believing it's real, not green screen FX. Second, I think you're right in your statistics. Especially in today's world of weak and sensitive men, a lot of woman would love to be taken care of by a dominant, but not cruel, giant.
Thanks man I really appreciate your comment about my work. I'll try to keep improving project by project as much as possible. You all friends and fans inspire me to do so. Sorry for replying this late, I had trouble getting access to my acount here, and not very familiar with this site yet.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:07 am

JesseJrVisualArts wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:46 am

Thanks man I really appreciate your comment about my work. I'll try to keep improving project by project as much as possible. You all friends and fans inspire me to do so. Sorry for replying this late, I had trouble getting access to my acount here, and not very familiar with this site yet.
No problem at all. I've been following your work on DA. It's amazing.
Last edited by DocRick on Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:19 am

DocRick wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:07 am
This gal is certainly up for it! :D

sally g, reincarnated.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:37 pm

But this one seems to be having second thoughts now.