Fascinating stories

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
TicTacLover
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Fascinating stories

Post by TicTacLover » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:32 pm

Good afternoon everyone,

I just want to get to know some of you better, so I wanted to ask how you got into this crazy fantasy we all share! Whether it be from an actor we saw, or a specific movie or tv show. Perhaps even a babysitter or a friend that had you desiring to have them in the palm of your hand! As for me it all started with Land of the Giants which I have seen is a popular starting point! It is because of the amazing Deanna Lund that I have the desire to have my own personal doll! :3 that, and that I have a thing for gingers :p

Anyway, tell me your stories and I look forward to hearing from you all!

:D

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Fascinating stories

Post by bobvan2 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:25 pm

Same. LOTG inspired. Which in turn got me into PS & rendering to create a what would be a more current LOTG type series.

https://www.deviantart.com/bobvan/art/9-853911311

Last edited by bobvan2 on Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:26 pm

For me, it was King Kong, Land of the Giants, mecha anime like Macross and Gundam, etc. That's what got me into the SW stuff since age 13. Then as I got into high school, I found videos, games, comics, and even forums like this one. Some more dead and corrupted than others, sadly. Plus, I've
discovered videos from sites made by Gary Pranzo, made friends with the guy that runs Jesse Jr. Visual Arts, comics from artists like The Minimizer and HGLock, and even met a lot of great people like Bobvan on DeviantArt. And the rest is history from there.
Last edited by kira123 on Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chocolatejr9 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:36 am

What got me into it? Pretty sure it was that Wizards of Waverly Place episode where Alex shrinks herself to the size of a doll and winds up in a dollhouse. Lots of stuff going on at the time (being at THAT young age, plus having a crush on Selena Gomez) that I think sort of... planted the seed, as they say. Then years later, by the time I was a teen, that seed started to bloom into what it is now.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:40 am

One of the major things that got me interested in this fetish was a TV show called "Doctor Shrinker" (had a massive crush on the character of BJ) & the movie The Incredible Shrinking Woman (whilst it'd have been cooler to have a hotter woman doing the shrinking, it still turned me on despite my young age). There were also episodes of several cartoons that had shrinking women in them.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:04 pm

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:40 am
One of the major things that got me interested in this fetish was a TV show called "Doctor Shrinker" (had a massive crush on the character of BJ) & the movie
Was this the BJ actress in the series Aussie? I can't even remember when I made this or where I sourced the image, but your comment sparked my interest to find it again.

sally g, reincarnated.

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:15 pm

kira123 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:26 pm
a lot of great people like Bobvan on DeviantArt. And the rest is history from there.
Thx for the shout out:) Im back making stuff....It does seem to hit at a young or in my case pre pubescent age...

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:35 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:04 pm
Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:40 am
One of the major things that got me interested in this fetish was a TV show called "Doctor Shrinker" (had a massive crush on the character of BJ) & the movie
Was this the BJ actress in the series Aussie? I can't even remember when I made this or where I sourced the image, but your comment sparked my interest to find it again.

Yep. That's the one. :mrgreen:

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:26 am

The B.J. pic was made for me. I also liked Susan Lawrence - like Valerie Scott, feisty SWs are the best!
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:10 am

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:26 am
The B.J. pic was made for me. I also liked Susan Lawrence - like Valerie Scott, feisty SWs are the best!
Yes indeed, feisty women are where it's at. I can't be doing with submissive pets! :D

Just for interests sake, I finally found the source pic I made the collage from.

sally g, reincarnated.