What is your ideal "play" with SW, or as a SW?

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: What is your ideal "play" with SW, or as a SW?

Post by DocRick » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:37 am

Olo wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:55 pm

That F/m size fantasists don't impose such segregation on their content struck her as a double-standard.
I occasionally wander through the F/m and found EVERYTHING is violent against the m. So, they don't need to segregate.
Olo wrote:
having "normal" and "violent" sections implicitly stigmatizes the latter
The "normal" SW section? I don't see anything that says normal. There is quite a bit of stuff in the SW section that you might expect to find in the VSW section. I would think someone who wants to enjoy VSW would get bored and frustrated with all the tame stuff in the SW section. They get their own section so they can easily find what they want. Same for those who may be offended by VSW. They can browse the SW section and hopefully not run across anything too offensive. I think this is more of a case of one identifying as a victim, but no crime was committed.
Olo wrote:
(as does speculation that those who enjoy "violent" content have issues that need to be addressed).
No one said anyone who enjoys VSW have issues that need to be addressed. ANYONE who fantasizes about killing or maiming other human beings probably has issues with females, authority figures, or others. Hell, I have issues with rich assholes who feel they are above the law, but I'm not gonna go kill them or anything. Same with the VSW aficionados. If it is not affecting their lives, fine. If they can deal with it on their own, using VSW as a release mechanism, great. My comment was if SW or VSW is interfering with your real life, you might want to seek help as with any issue (anger, depression, drugs, alcohol, anything) that is affecting your life.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:08 am

The best way I can sum up my play is either finding her as a doll but treat her like a regular person or a Odd Couple situation similar to Jitensha's scenarios.

I don't want to just treat her like a sex object, just a vertically challenged being.

EhnVee
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by EhnVee » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:58 am

eddiegiantman wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:08 am
The best way I can sum up my play is either finding her as a doll but treat her like a regular person or a Odd Couple situation similar to Jitensha's scenarios.

I don't want to just treat her like a sex object, just a vertically challenged being.
That's commendable.
Olo wrote:
Little Sally wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:49 pm
I agree with Jit that having "normal" and "violent" sections implicitly stigmatizes the latter (as does speculation that those who enjoy "violent" content have issues that need to be addressed).
On the contrary, it appears it doesn't matter whether shrinking is violent. A common thread here is people are lonely. You can't tell me it's worthless to inspect why that is.

If someone were conducting research, so that therapists had a better understanding about their client's kinks, would you still vehemently defend size fantasy as healthy beyond reasonable doubt? From what you've been saying, Olo, it sounds like there's money on the line for you. Your stories and images would ideally be monetized, correct?

I sense conflict of interest here.

Olo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Olo » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:25 am

DocRick wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:37 am
I occasionally wander through the F/m and found EVERYTHING is violent against the m. So, they don't need to segregate.
You must not have seen much F/m to say something so spectacularly ignorant. Gentle F/m might be in the minority, but there is plenty of it and it coexists with violent F/m without stigma.
The "normal" SW section? I don't see anything that says normal.
There are two forum groups on this site, "Shrunken Women" and "Violent Shrunken Women." This is a perfect example of marked categories. "Shrunken Women" is unmarked or normal, and "Violent Shrunken Women" is marked or divergent. One is the "default" and the other is the "special case." In the USA, white people are unmarked while others are "ethnic." When you segregate out variations but leave one unmarked category, it isn't equitable or respectful.
ANYONE who fantasizes about killing or maiming other human beings probably has issues with females, authority figures, or others.
You have no idea what you're talking about, so spare us the spooky tales from the Thin Blue Line and your projections of guilt onto the rest of us. Our fantasies don't define us, and your judgment is offensive.
EhnVee wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:58 am
A common thread here is people are lonely.
Please, speak for yourself. I haven't noticed that size fantasists are any more lonely than the average person.
If someone were conducting research, so that therapists had a better understanding about their client's kinks, would you still vehemently defend size fantasy as healthy beyond reasonable doubt?
Absolutely. Kinks don't all come from the same place, and I would be very wary of a therapist who assumed they could treat a patient based on one or more of their kinks.
From what you've been saying, Olo, it sounds like there's money on the line for you. Your stories and images would ideally be monetized, correct?

I sense conflict of interest here.
Nope, I've never tried to monetize any of my size content and I don't plan on ever doing so.
Links to all my Stories and Images may now be found here.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:38 am

EhnVee wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:58 am
EhnVee, can you please be careful how you use "Quotes" when replying to posts.

The example below makes it appear like the text is something I wrote. I did not!

Cheers.

sally g, reincarnated.