Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: IF ALL WOMEN SHRUNK…

Post by Raso719 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:30 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:06 pm
Raso719 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:04 pm
Yeah I ditched that story idea s long time ago when I realized how problematic it was. Their was an article suggesting the women of NK were shrinking due to nutritional and ober crowding and that and average height would be around 4 feet in a few decades.
Probably propagandist bullshit in retrospect. Really obviously so in fact.
I agree. It's not really "shrinking" if the women were born that way and have never been taller. It is just sort of grim and sad.
I mean, generational shrinking can be a thing? Sort of?
Borrowers and fairies aren't shrunk and they're hot as hell to fantasize about interacting with.
With me, personally, size is nearly as important (if not more so) than the process of shrinking or being shrunk.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:01 pm

It is the emotional reaction that does it for me. I like learning to deal with a far larger and scarier world. The acceptance or defiance of being weak and vulnerable. Relearning how to do what what once simple. And having to look up to people who you know aren't better than you.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:18 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:01 pm
It is the emotional reaction that does it for me. I like learning to deal with a far larger and scarier world. The acceptance or defiance of being weak and vulnerable. Relearning how to do what what once simple. And having to look up to people who you know aren't better than you.
Love this!

I can appreciate both process and non-process fantasies, but I agree the loss of power/status through loss of size is a very important aspect. I guess it depends on your POV and focus, most men (me included) aren't naturaly inclined to stop and think about the consequences of our actions on the tiny woman (beyond our own gratification, I mean). Not that there's something inherently wrong with that, but that's part of the reason I like reading and seeing SW stuff made by women. Just gives a fresh outlook on some old, tired tropes.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:58 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:18 am

Love this!

I can appreciate both process and non-process fantasies, but I agree the loss of power/status through loss of size is a very important aspect. I guess it depends on your POV and focus, most men (me included) aren't naturaly inclined to stop and think about the consequences of our actions on the tiny woman (beyond our own gratification, I mean). Not that there's something inherently wrong with that, but that's part of the reason I like reading and seeing SW stuff made by women. Just gives a fresh outlook on some old, tired tropes.
I hope you're reading Out of Their Element by littlestlily. Sounds like something you would enjoy.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:57 pm

DocRick wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:58 am
I hope you're reading Out of Their Element by littlestlily. Sounds like something you would enjoy.
Ohhh you bet I will, but right now I'm on her backlog! I'm finishing her 'Rain' series, and it's pushed SO many of my buttons it's ridiculous. She says she writes for herself first, but it's scary how I can project myself so seamlessly into her story and character. And like I said, it's opened my eyes to many aspects of this fantasy I had never considered. So yeah, I fully plan to catch up to OoTE right after!

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:03 pm

DocRick wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:46 am
I am Nobody wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:32 am
If all of them were to shrink it would be an extinction level event. A better scenario is a sickness or magical fog were to shrink only say 15% of healthy women and girls in every country. There would be a lot of missing person reports for sure, and a lot of pissed off men and boys wondering where their moms, wives, girlfriends, daughters and granddaughters went.
Women with certain genotypes were the ones affected........genotypes of women from Sweden or Scandanavia. :D

So basically all the Women who Barbie Looks like then.
just you're Local Doll Loving, Shrunken Women Obsessed Loon
-Lexcelius

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:22 pm

Josh the Cyborg wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:03 pm
DocRick wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:46 am
I am Nobody wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:32 am
If all of them were to shrink it would be an extinction level event. A better scenario is a sickness or magical fog were to shrink only say 15% of healthy women and girls in every country. There would be a lot of missing person reports for sure, and a lot of pissed off men and boys wondering where their moms, wives, girlfriends, daughters and granddaughters went.
Women with certain genotypes were the ones affected........genotypes of women from Sweden or Scandanavia. :D

So basically all the Women who Barbie Looks like then.
I wouldn't complain........