Gen V has given me a lot to think about...

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Gen V has given me a lot to think about...

Post by rscholar » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:13 pm

This is going to be a bit of a personal rant and, while I'm hoping it's not going to sound like a pity-party, I've got some things to get off my chest so please bear with me.

We've just come off our first 3 episodes and getting to know Emma/Little Cricket - her powers, personality, issues, etc. and, no matter our interests, witnessed what I think we've all agreed is a watershed moment in the size-change genre of actual sexual interaction involving a shrunken woman portrayed in a mainstream production. On those merits, I'm thrilled, even more so because that moment seems to have gotten a lot of traction from viewers as far as just pure WTF-ery, some even claiming it eclipsed the Termite incident.

But watching it? I felt nothing. I'm not really into genital play or "penis tower" depictions - sex in general seems to actually spoil things for me, though it's made me question what I would actually *do* if hypothetically I had a real-life tiny lover (obviously there's more to this than just sex, but I realize I don't know that I could verbalize exactly what if someone asked). Maybe it was just me and some kind of lack of energy in general; maybe I felt Emma's scale felt off between takes (the wide shot makes her look around 3 inches or so, but in the close-ups she seems much smaller); maybe it was because her dweeb of a lover wouldn't shut up. I do know that, between when he first asked her to shrink for him and when they actually got down to it, my realization that he was more concerned about his tiny dick than cherishing a tiny woman hurt and honestly soured the moment for me. Thinking on it more, it frustrates me that this major moment is couched in an attitude that blunts the impact and meaning we were hoping for: I don't think the writers *can* conceive of a scenario involving sex with a shrunken woman as anything other than a joke and an indictment on male egos, ironically centered on why he would want it rather than what a tiny woman could ever get out of it.

And that got me thinking about something else: I've always known that my interests often centered around stripping a woman of control and leaving her in a vulnerable state. It's not necessarily taking away *agency* - she can still try to do something about her predicament. But this and another discussion over a recent work I put out made me realize I tend to portray shrinking as a *negative* thing - a problem that needs to be solved, a life-changing event to adjust to, a source of peril or danger or fear. I know I can in fact conceive of a scenario where a woman would deliberately want to shrink and how it can be fun and exciting, but that, for some reason, doesn't quite do it for me. It's why, though I can enjoy and appreciate them, I'm not too keen on fairies, naturally small humanoids, humans being comparatively small to giants, or size-shifting as an innate skill. And it's why, as much as I legitimately love Emma and would be devastated if she didn't make it out of this series alive, (and I mean, I don't usually watch these current "plot-armor-less" dramas in general and, being so invested in her, it could take me *days* to recover), watching her intentionally make herself small just...doesn't quite work.

Why am I saying all this? I hate to call it "guilt" because that's just kind've silly over something that isn't real. But it's put 2 major thoughts in my head that I've been mulling over:

-We just got what could possibly be the best SW experience we've ever seen and, God help us, may ever see again, and all I can do is shrug. I remember some years back some kind of internet shit-poster on his own site (maybe it was SomethingAwful?), upon finding out about us, made some comment about Min's review of Lily Tomlin's Incredible Shrinking Woman to the tune of: "Geez, you got an actual movie literally about a shrinking woman and you're STILL not happy? Ingrates." This is *leagues* above ISW in every possible way, but my interests seem niche enough that I can't even enjoy it. Am I just never going to be happy with anything?

-I've been re-evaluating my fantasies and I'm not sure I like what they're indicating. I know all our kinks vary in terms of power balance, consent, tone, aggression, and so much else, but I'm starting to really think I may not be quite the caring, happy-fluff lover I thought I was.

Honestly, I'm wondering if I'm no better than Emma's tiny-dick guy...God I hope not.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Gen V has given me a lot to think about...

Post by Little Sally » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:16 pm

rscholar wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:13 pm
This is going to be a bit of a personal rant and, while I'm hoping it's not going to sound like a pity-party, I've got some things to get off my chest so please bear with me.
Didn't sound like a pity party to me, but more like someone who has given the subject some genuine serious thought, other than the usual male hormonal reactions. It was an interesting read.
rscholar wrote:
Honestly, I'm wondering if I'm no better than Emma's tiny-dick guy...God I hope not.
I'd say you're way better, simply because you pose that question of yourself. As for the penis scene itself, I don't expect they had much choice other than playing it for laughs (which even I found quite funny). If they'd given the impression she was getting something out of it herself, then I think they'd have had some serious issues heading their way.
sally g, reincarnated.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:49 pm

I already explained this a lot at the GEN V thread but I think Emma was just realizing she was just being used by the douche. Hopefully Sam lets her loose finally.
rscholar wrote:
Why am I saying all this? I hate to call it "guilt" because that's just kind've silly over something that isn't real. But it's put 2 major thoughts in my head that I've been mulling over:

-We just got what could possibly be the best SW experience we've ever seen and, God help us, may ever see again, and all I can do is shrug. I remember some years back some kind of internet shit-poster on his own site (maybe it was SomethingAwful?), upon finding out about us, made some comment about Min's review of Lily Tomlin's Incredible Shrinking Woman to the tune of: "Geez, you got an actual movie literally about a shrinking woman and you're STILL not happy? Ingrates." This is *leagues* above ISW in every possible way, but my interests seem niche enough that I can't even enjoy it. Am I just never going to be happy with anything?

-I've been re-evaluating my fantasies and I'm not sure I like what they're indicating. I know all our kinks vary in terms of power balance, consent, tone, aggression, and so much else, but I'm starting to really think I may not be quite the caring, happy-fluff lover I thought I was.

I think you just treat your shrinking girlfriend right and she'll return the favor. You were just too hyped and now that hyped passed and while you were happy, you wanted something more? It happens every time, I was too hyped for Cassie Lang in Antman 3 and I got some Cassie but wanted more.

I love this kink but it's very specific and not much for it happens in the media.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:53 pm

I haven't watched Gen V, because the program looks like it was into a lot of body horror and things that aren't fun. I feel a bit of nonsensical guilt about not supporting the SW we finally get, but I'm not watching anything else either.
rscholar wrote:
But watching it? I felt nothing. I'm not really into genital play or "penis tower" depictions - sex in general seems to actually spoil things for me, though it's made me question what I would actually *do* if hypothetically I had a real-life tiny lover (obviously there's more to this than just sex, but I realize I don't know that I could verbalize exactly what if someone asked). Maybe it was just me and some kind of lack of energy in general;
It's not just you, I've never liked the giant genital stuff. It bugs me when half of the ShrinkFan comic pages are just this. Gross.
maybe it was because her dweeb of a lover wouldn't shut up. I do know that, between when he first asked her to shrink for him and when they actually got down to it, my realization that he was more concerned about his tiny dick than cherishing a tiny woman hurt and honestly soured the moment for me. Thinking on it more, it frustrates me that this major moment is couched in an attitude that blunts the impact and meaning we were hoping for: I don't think the writers *can* conceive of a scenario involving sex with a shrunken woman as anything other than a joke and an indictment on male egos, ironically centered on why he would want it rather than what a tiny woman could ever get out of it.
There has always been a fair amount of toxicity in hollywood. I could never watch Baywatch because the show constantly seemed to be insulting me. Lily Tomlin's movie was the same way. It was mostly about insulting the family for not caring about Tomlin's character, and by extension, society's treatment of women. But no one would act like that in real life, so the criticism seems mean and unfair.

Now days it is so much worse though. Nothing is ever allowed to be fun. They make the world so hopeless. They are all so woke that no one can dream anymore.
-I've been re-evaluating my fantasies and I'm not sure I like what they're indicating. I know all our kinks vary in terms of power balance, consent, tone, aggression, and so much else, but I'm starting to really think I may not be quite the caring, happy-fluff lover I thought I was. ... I tend to portray shrinking as a *negative* thing - a problem that needs to be solved, a life-changing event to adjust to, a source of peril or danger or fear. I know I can in fact conceive of a scenario where a woman would deliberately want to shrink and how it can be fun and exciting, but that, for some reason, doesn't quite do it for me.
I don't usually like consensual shrinking, as it is hard to find a rational reason why people would take such risks. You really risk making your heroine look like an idiot. It is frightening to lose control, but it can be roller-coaster-scary. A freedom from oppressive responsibility and the tiring grind of life. Also, stories need conflict and goals. Being shrunk and wanting to be restored is a natural fit.

ROGU3_20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ROGU3_20 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:36 am

Never really liked the dick part too. it kinda desensitized most of my feelings about the scenes.
although it gets me riled up if Emma is with Sam for some reason (does that make me look weird for liking M/f scenarios?)..

Regardless, this is just the beginning of how it'll happen for now as we still have 4 more episodes. I pray we get a handheld scene though with tiny Cricket, I pray she survives.

CKent45
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by CKent45 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:01 pm

rscholar wrote:

There's a lot here to unpack. I never watched the boys. I've heard good things, but TBH, I found myself struggling with the modern nihilistic forms of entertainment even as far back as the Battlestar Galactica reboot. Several years ago I stopped tuning in to television and over the course of the lockdowns I was done with it altogether as I watched the quality of entertainment as well as information coming out of it completely evaporate entirely.

The Boys was plainly another meat grinder show that relied on shock to keep people engaged using nothing more than grossly explicit acts such as widespread murder and sex. It was also obviously yet another deconstruction of superheroes, especially of Superman, which I had gotten tired of a long time ago. I understand that there was some decent writing involved in the show and it wasn't a complete shit show like something along the lines of Disney Star Wars, but these completely overused themes to the point of obsession left me uninterested in the show at all.

That was my starting point when I saw that Gen V was coming out, and I immediately was hesitant, knowing that a derivative of something I wasn't interested in to begin with wasn't a promising start.

What I saw of the promotional material left me unimpressed. Even the cinematography and lighting seemed dirty and unappealing. The angles of the SW character didn't see much different than some of the basic film projects done on a shoe string budget. I expected trouble with scaling because it seems like no matter the media source, they have huge trouble with consistency there when it comes to size content of all kinds.

Now, I have nothing against ween in my SW content, aside from the fact that *OBVIOUSLY* it should be my ween and not some crappy actor's involved, but thats beside the point. However, when I saw the clips of her sex scene I was like "oh Jesus Christ... Amazon keeps giving me errors when I try to watch content on my laptop, which means that the first place I would have gone for this was my main and now only TV, which is next to my bay window and I AM NOT watching x rated content on a screen that's visible by anyone walking outside. This is actually one of the reasons I've even moved away from Amazon and Netflix movies and shows is because I have been surprised too many times by explicit content I wasn't expecting that I would never want to be broadcasting to my neighbors. So, while I don't mind her hugging his little tree, and would actually prefer she be fully in the buck for it, I have little intention of queueing this up for those reasons.

Then, as I stated, the video just looks... dirty, which is already off putting, but then you have the scene where she is shrinking as she pukes her guts out over a toilet bowl. I don't know if it was because she was just that drunk or because that what her powers require it, but that made it incredibly unsexy.

Now, you add in the comments about it all being a small dick joke, and all I can think is, "for crying out loud... more of this AGAIN?" There seems to be a glut of writers and directors in Hollywood whose sensibilities are just foul and distasteful and it is blatantly obvious in their work.

From where I sit, there's quite a bit wrong here, so I think maybe you're being a little too hard on yourself here. From the sound and lighting choices, to the themes chosen, to the dialog, I really don't think that this was created for any of our pleasures and I think that finding this whole thing to be the greatest thing in SW fetish ever seems more plausible to be described as being desperately hungry to see content to fit your fantasy.

Everything I write here is just off the top of my head, and I think if I put my mind to it I could probably write pages and pages on it. Maybe just take a step back, enjoy what you can from the show and leave the rest, just like with any other franchise or production.
Check out my SW story Please..: https://ckent45.deviantart.com/

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:24 pm

rscholar wrote:
I think you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself for what is, and always will be (damn you, laws of physics!) a fantasy for us. I know you didn't want to call it "guilt", but it sure sounds like that. Or maybe I missed your point?

Our fantasy requires a great deal of suspension of disbelief already to be enjoyed, very detached from real world concerns and notions, so indulging in a fantasy through writings or art doesn't make you a bad person in real life (otherwise lots of horror stories writers would be locked up!).

I wasn't a fan of the dick scene either, as monumental as it was, but I do enjoy fairies, consentual shrinking, etc... like you said SW isn't a monolith - we have such a broad range of sub-categories with different levels of consent, sex, violence, etc.

Also, you talk about lack of energy... just an advice, but if you really have a hard time feeling anything at all for stuff you used to enjoy, maybe get checked for depression, too. Talking from personal experience. Take care.
Prof Sai wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:53 pm
It's not just you, I've never liked the giant genital stuff. It bugs me when half of the ShrinkFan comic pages are just this. Gross.
So very true, and strangely enough GTSFan has at least some stories that doesn't involve sex at all, even caring giantesses. I think SW is just less popular so their stories have to appeal to the most people.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:10 pm

Ironically I suffer through depression as well. This fetish helps at times.

rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by rscholar » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:58 am

You guys seriously rock out loud. Thank you so, so much for your kind words.

Little Sally
"As for the penis scene itself, I don't expect they had much choice other than playing it for laughs (which even I found quite funny)."

I mean on its face it was patently ridiculous-looking and getting that scene right after a relatively normal one was designed to catch viewers offguard. The "kick my balls" bit did throw me for a loop, though.

Prof Sai
"I haven't watched Gen V, because the program looks like it was into a lot of body horror and things that aren't fun. I feel a bit of nonsensical guilt about not supporting the SW we finally get, but I'm not watching anything else either."

I usually don't watch these kind of things either and, from what I can tell, the showrunners, well-meaning decent as I'm sure they are, seem like sick puppies to me. At this point, whether we get a few more scenes or not, I just really want Emma to make it through this.

ROGU3_20
Although it gets me riled up if Emma is with Sam for some reason (does that make me look weird for liking M/f scenarios?)

God no, that would be fantastic - he's sensitive and seems to care for her so a love scene between the two would be pure sugar.

Foreverlurk
"Also, you talk about lack of energy... just an advice, but if you really have a hard time feeling anything at all for stuff you used to enjoy, maybe get checked for depression, too. Talking from personal experience."

I've never gotten an official diagnosis, but I do take antidepressants and lack of libido is a listed side effect. I plan on getting professional advice on it and see if that helps. Thank for your concern, I appreciate it and wish you the best as well.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:23 am

CKent45 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:01 pm
I AM NOT watching x rated content on a screen that's visible by anyone walking outside.
That's why I invented window blinds!
CKent45 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:01 pm

Then, as I stated, the video just looks... dirty, which is already off putting, but then you have the scene where she is shrinking as she pukes her guts out over a toilet bowl. I don't know if it was because she was just that drunk or because that what her powers require it, but that made it incredibly unsexy.

Now, you add in the comments about it all being a small dick joke, and all I can think is, "for crying out loud... more of this AGAIN?" There seems to be a glut of writers and directors in Hollywood whose sensibilities are just foul and distasteful and it is blatantly obvious in their work.
I know, it is like they imply that something is going to happen, and then insult the audience for wanting what the writers promised.
Talking from personal experience....
OMG, is anyone NOT depressed anymore?

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:44 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:23 am

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:52 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:23 am
Talking from personal experience....
It's the 2020s. It's been nothing BUT depression and bad news since 2016.

I am Nobody
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by I am Nobody » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:32 pm

It's been going on sense 1960. A whole series of incompetent Presidents on both sides, BS wars, corruption, lock downs, inflation, high gas prices, stupidity by both sides, and more to come. Oh boy! Why can't a disease occur that make good looking people shrink or in a few cases become huge.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:27 am

I am Nobody wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:32 pm
It's been going on sense 1960. A whole series of incompetent Presidents on both sides, BS wars, corruption, lock downs, inflation, high gas prices, stupidity by both sides, and more to come. Oh boy! Why can't a disease occur that make good looking people shrink or in a few cases become huge.
Like in Land of the Giants, Attack on Titan, and rare manga like 3inch and Wonderland.

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by TheBigG » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:38 pm

I’m going to add my 2 cents to what’s already been laid down one people in general are rarely as good or as evil as they think, two the tiny dick thing had me cringing so hard because I’ve said such things in the past in role playing and now looking back I shudder, three I’m often plagued with thoughts of well I want a tiny sex toy so that must mean I don’t respect woman and simply objectify them. Having talked to others about such things I’ve been informed that most women if they don’t like what your putting down on the internet are happy to tell you to fuck off or block you, two questioning if your a dick or not shows your not as people that are don’t question there own reality and three life is about growth and change how boring would we all be if we all liked the same things the same way

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:31 pm

Why is everyone depressed? Depression is only anger turned inwards. If you turn it outwards, it's aggression and you do things that you go to jail for, but if you turn it sideways, it's cathartic. Just be crazy. It works for me. I lost my mind decades ago and haven't missed it at all.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:41 am

DocRick wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:31 pm
Why is everyone depressed? Depression is only anger turned inwards. If you turn it outwards, it's aggression and you do things that you go to jail for, but if you turn it sideways, it's cathartic. Just be crazy. It works for me. I lost my mind decades ago and haven't missed it at all.
Younger generation feels hopeless basically. And we just express ourselves as much as we can.

Gee, this talk got dour.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:28 am

eddiegiantman wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:41 am
DocRick wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:31 pm
Younger generation feels hopeless basically. And we just express ourselves as much as we can.

Gee, this talk got dour.
When I was 17, I wanted to join the Army as a medic.....I had bad eyes and was rejected unless I wanted to be a cook or typist. (Actually, not rejected, was lied to, the recruiter was trying to fill his quotas) Tried the Navy. Had to contact my Congressman but got a waiver and served six years as a Combat Corpsman with the Marines. Discharged, I worked a shit job for 4 years while trying to become a firefighter/paramedic. Rejected multiple times for eyesight again. At 27, I tried my city's police department. Was hired and served 30 years as a police officer and medic on the SWAT Team. Now retired with a decent pension (and a lot of money from investments and savings) and spend my days volunteering at an animal shelter.

My point? No one owes you anything. If you get knocked down, try again. And again. And again. Only you can make yourself happy or unhappy.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:45 am

DocRick wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:28 am

When I was 17, I wanted to join the Army as a medic.....I had bad eyes and was rejected unless I wanted to be a cook or typist. (Actually, not rejected, was lied to, the recruiter was trying to fill his quotas) Tried the Navy. Had to contact my Congressman but got a waiver and served six years as a Combat Corpsman with the Marines. Discharged, I worked a shit job for 4 years while trying to become a firefighter/paramedic. Rejected multiple times for eyesight again. At 27, I tried my city's police department. Was hired and served 30 years as a police officer and medic on the SWAT Team. Now retired with a decent pension (and a lot of money from investments and savings) and spend my days volunteering at an animal shelter.

My point? No one owes you anything. If you get knocked down, try again. And again. And again. Only you can make yourself happy or unhappy.
That's another issue, you did all that and you kick my ass in SW content.

Kinda makes my work and life small. I keep waking up and moving on, hoping the day is good and wishing it is all worth it. Depression is just a cruel beast.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:52 am

eddiegiantman wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:45 am

That's another issue, you did all that and you kick my ass in SW content.

Kinda makes my work and life small. I keep waking up and moving on, hoping the day is good and wishing it is all worth it. Depression is just a cruel beast.
Over the past year, I have been afflicted with numerous setbacks, physical, financial as well as a bit of depression. I've managed to suffer through most of them until I resolved, repaired or healed from most of them, however, a very sad anniversary is coming up at the end of this month, so I foresee a few days of darkness approaching. But I've learned to embrace the darkness as the alternative is a debilitating depression. Believe me, I've been through days, weeks, months of depression and have survived it, simply by refusing to stop moving forward. In 2012, my life was so bad, I was praying that the Mayan calendar was real.....well, it wasn't and as Mayan calendar ended, something was about to happen that would spell the end of my turmoil.....something totally unexpected and would turn my life around......again. There are opportunities as well as obstacles lying in front of us. The obstacles are easy to see, but you have to keep your eyes and your mind open to discover them.

rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by rscholar » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:45 am

So season 1 is over and Emma lives to shrink again. I enjoyed the last bit we got, more to an extent than the sex scene for what it's worth (though it was a little hard to enjoy much of anything what with all the carnage and me worrying Sam might actually punch her face off or something - every time she talked back to him my heart sped up).

Regardless of the degree of satisfaction, disappointment, or whatever by me and anyone who watched, I have to say this was a trip and going through it all with you guys was really fun. We went through predictions, powers analyzing, plot dissections, just a bunch of stuff over the part few weeks. If I could be a bit sappy, I feel like we'll remember this time as something special that brought us together for a bit - I figure it's one of the most exciting developments we've seen here in a while.

Thank you all, this was great. Now to scope news for season 2.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:53 am

rscholar wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:45 am

Don't forget she's likely in Boys S4 for a bit.

ROGU3_20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ROGU3_20 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:55 am

eddiegiantman wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:53 am
rscholar wrote:

She is? was there a confirmation about it?

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:05 am

ROGU3_20 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:55 am
eddiegiantman wrote:
rscholar wrote:

The writers have been setting up that its Gen V S1 sets up Boys S4 sets up Gen V S2 and we know Lizze leaked shes basically in S2 and
SpoilerShow
the stinger for Gen V season finale was Butcher looking at the Woods which is likely where the kids are at.

ROGU3_20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ROGU3_20 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:04 am

eddiegiantman wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:05 am
ROGU3_20 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:55 am
eddiegiantman wrote:

The writers have been setting up that its Gen V S1 sets up Boys S4 sets up Gen V S2 and we know Lizze leaked shes basically in S2 and
SpoilerShow
the stinger for Gen V season finale was Butcher looking at the Woods which is likely where the kids are at.
i see well i guess i'll look forward to it. If the actors strike ends that is...

looks like I'll have to go to fanfiction now cuz the size stuff was nearly not enough for me..